tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
RedEzra
Carol
burgundia
7 posters

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower - Page 4 Empty David Icke Most Important Man on the Planet? NEW Book

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:57 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:14 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower - Page 4 Empty Dark, Secret Disclosure From Pope and the Vatican: Hidden Message in Recent Speech

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:04 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:24 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:34 am

This is weird, Burgundia. A couple of days ago, I told Carol I was done posting for the rest of 2019, but then I re-posted some posts tonight just to put the finishing-touch on my USSS (Deep State Nine) thread, and I went to sleep listening to the following Jeffery Daugherty video. I just woke-up and noticed that you posted another Jeffery Daugherty video, and you haven't posted one since February 25, 2019 (two days after I started that USSS thread)!! That was over two-months ago!! Actually, you made a post on February 23 at almost the same time I started that USSS thread!! You hadn't posted since the end of 2018 (when I tried to go incognito for 2019). I haven't listened to Jeff for quite a while, so what are the odds that you would post one of his videos at exactly the same time I started listening to one (down to the minute)??!! Sort of Spooky!! What Would Morpheus Say?? What Would Clearwater Say?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? What Would the Oracle Say?? What Would Brook Say?? What Would Giovanni Say?? What Would Neo Say?? What If ALL Governments and Religions Are Created and Controlled by ONE Central Solar System Government with ONE CEO?? That's All I'm Going to Say!! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

To make things weirder still, I just realized that something similar to the above strangeness occurred on January 30, 2018!! This is too-weird for for me!! I'm Out of Here!! See You in 2020 (Maybe)!!
    burgundia wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:This is a bit strange. I just happened to watch this 'Flat-Earth' video last night, just a few hours after it appeared, and when I saw that another post had been added to this thread, I just knew it would be that 'Flat Earth' video!! I won't get involved with 'Astral-Projection', 'Regression-Hypnosis', 'Ouija Boards', 'Seances', 'Psychics', 'Televangelists', 'Reprobates', 'Papists', 'Molesters', 'Heretics', or 'Charlatans'. Siriusly, I think Earth is probably a Ball, but I doubt that we REALLY Understand the Solar System and Our Predicament.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu May 02, 2019 1:08 am

Can we go by process of elimination ?

Christianity as we know it was brought about by the " sacrifice " of who was apparently our king , the one who would lead us to safety and peace.

Prior to this " event " the planet was mostly inhabited by followers of pagan rituals , worship of multiple gods and all the shades in between.

The instigation of Christianity was contrived for a purpose. I think that purpose failed, weather it be to bring peace, conformity or better morals... one thing was for sure if you didnt conform you were potentially subject to some pretty nasty stuff.

The problem with this is those who say they are " christian like " need to set better examples.

Why is it Christ was revered as a healer but if you can heal in the same manner you are practicing witchcraft ? or using evil forces ..

If you were to look at the video presentation " Zeitgeist of Christianity " it tries to debunk Christianity and the existence of a god or gods by presenting it as a repeated story designed to foist indoctrination. I think that any powerful story can be used for good and evil.

While Zeitgeist tries to debunk Christianity what it actually does is tell us that the story which is common in differing incarnations of all religions is actually a true story , happened many thousands of years earlier and in totally different context.

What im saying is the story is the same but the actors have been replaced for dramatic relevance.

I think that the story of " Christ " being born of a virgin was the eugenics program run by the Orion system prevalent some 70,000 to 250,000 years ago.

I think primitive man witnessed subjects or prominent representatives being put into a tomb and coming out 3 days later " reborn " or altered using modern technology.

I would postulate the ones who underwent this process would do it every 1500 to 2000 years or so as a sort of
    " Renewal " of the flesh or body.

The star of the east is Sirius , which on the 24th dec aligns with the 3 stars of Orions belt which are called the 3 kings. Which on the morning of the 25th point to the new rising sun at the winter solstice.

That astrological occurrence happened for millions of years before anyone heard of Christ. Not saying Christ didnt exist , but the mythos i believe was the changing of context in the story.

I believe that " The Christ " was perhaps a term used to describe one who underwent certain rituals and whose legacy later became the embodiment of that undertaking rather than it being the name of an actual person.

So what i am trying to say is that with everything taken into account did God or Gods exist ? YES !! they were extraterrestrial beings of superior technology and intelligence. Because they have left this planet all that is left is the story subject to interpretation.

Were they " spiritual " ? did they have god like powers ? yes ! superior beings usually do have abilities we cannot describe or understand so we attribute it to " Mysticism " but at the end of the day its science.

N
    N

PS just trying to be part of this debate , so no need to tell me im a blaspheming so and so tongue

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:45 pm

NANUXII wrote:Can we go by process of elimination ?

Christianity as we know it was brought about by the " sacrifice " of who was apparently our king , the one who would lead us to safety and peace.

Prior to this " event " the planet was mostly inhabited by followers of pagan rituals , worship of multiple gods and all the shades in between.

The instigation of Christianity was contrived for a purpose. I think that purpose failed, weather it be to bring peace, conformity or better morals... one thing was for sure if you didnt conform you were potentially subject to some pretty nasty stuff.  

The problem with this is those who say they are " christian like " need to set better examples.

Why is it Christ was revered as a healer but if you can heal in the same manner you are practicing witchcraft ? or using evil forces ..

If you were to look at the video presentation " Zeitgeist of Christianity "  it tries to debunk Christianity and the existence of a god or gods by presenting it as a repeated story designed to foist indoctrination. I think that any powerful story can be used for good and evil.

While Zeitgeist tries to debunk Christianity what it actually does is tell us that the story which is common in differing incarnations of all religions is actually a true story , happened many thousands of years earlier and in totally different context.

What im saying is the story is the same but the actors have been replaced for dramatic relevance.

I think that the story of " Christ " being born of a virgin was the eugenics program run by the Orion system prevalent some 70,000 to 250,000 years ago.

I think primitive man witnessed subjects or prominent representatives being put into a tomb and coming out 3 days later " reborn " or altered using modern technology.

I would postulate the ones who underwent this process would do it every 1500 to 2000 years or so as a sort of
    " Renewal " of the flesh or body.

The star of the east is Sirius , which on the 24th dec aligns with the 3 stars of Orions belt which are called the 3 kings. Which on the morning of the 25th point to the new rising sun at the winter solstice.

That astrological occurrence happened for millions of years before anyone heard of Christ. Not saying Christ didnt exist , but the mythos i believe was the changing of context in the story.

I believe that " The Christ " was perhaps a term used to describe one who underwent certain rituals and whose legacy later became the embodiment of that undertaking rather than it being the name of an actual person.

So what i am trying to say is that with everything taken into account did God or Gods exist ?   YES !! they were extraterrestrial beings of superior technology and intelligence. Because they have left this planet all that is left is the story subject to interpretation.

Were they " spiritual " ?   did they have god like powers ?   yes !  superior beings usually do have abilities we cannot describe or understand so we attribute it to " Mysticism " but at the end of the day its science.

N
    N

PS just trying to be part of this debate , so no need to tell me im a blaspheming so and so.
     tongue
    I occasionally watch Jeff Daugherty, but I'm not a disciple. I've made various observations throughout the years (some related to the content of these videos) which have helped form a general editorial-content in 'my' threads. I could say a lot at this point but I'd rather not. Just watch these videos and tell me what you think.

Once again, I'm attempting 'Responsible Neutrality', so everyone is sort of friend and enemy simultaneously, especially regarding esoteric topics. I don't know what to think about Jeffrey Daugherty and Robert Stanley, but I think they've done their homework. They know dozens of times more than I do. We seem to wish to follow leaders and jump on bandwagons. I continue to suspect that the Real PTB control ALL Sides (good and bad). I've even been hesitant to jump on the Donald Trump bandwagon, even though I try to be idealistic regarding the Best of America. I try to see things from all perspectives without circling the wagons. I 'enjoy' wallowing in a lot of difficult material, which is quite incapacitating. Also, all the above makes me unpopular with everyone, but I'm not trying to win any popularity contests.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:50 am

JEFFREY DAUGHERTY CHRISTIAN WHISTLEBLOWER AND BROADCASTER
    Interview by Kerry Cassidy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOfUUWjJJnY

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 13, 2020 7:01 am

We might be facing the End of the World and Humanity as We Know Them (with or without God and Bible-Prophecy). Sherry Shriner said the Jesuits and Agencies run everything, but I know I don't know. I simply report bits and pieces of this and that without being an insider or being fed scripts and information by insiders. My life and quest seem to be nearing the end, so if you wish to get to the bottom of this stuff, you'll probably need to do your own research and think for yourself (but don't expect it to make you happy). My computer has been running hot, with the fan revving like a Formula One Ferrari (and I think I might know why). I hope you spy-guys pick on the bad-guys as much as you pick on the good-guys. This whole-thing stinks to high-heaven. Consider listening to the Sherry Shriner shows on this link. They are her last shows. I still don't know how true they were, but she seemed to have significant insider information. The third show from the top is especially interesting. https://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio Sorry, I realize this is a Jeffrey Daugherty thread, but Jeff's and Sherry's information seems to dovetail, and they both had a squeaky chair, but I digress. What REALLY happened in 2013 regarding the Vatican, the Jesuits, and the Russians?? What REALLY happened regarding the alleged 'Russian Collusion'?? What REALLY happened regarding China and COVID-19?? What if All the Above are interrelated in ways we can't even begin to imagine?? Once again, I'm feeling a lot worse as I think a lot less. I suspect this is someone's plan. Or, did I plan my own demise in my previous life?? I'm sort of strange, aren't I?? I scare myself sometimes!! The Horror.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:14 am