tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
RedEzra
Carol
burgundia
7 posters

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeff Daugherty Christian Whistleblower

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:27 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:08 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:57 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:03 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:08 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 am

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:50 am

I do not believe a human being can be so blatantly stupid as Jeff... so he must be a gov troll paid to confuse and obfuscate truths.

But you let Jeff do all the theological thinking for you even though he is both annoying and stupid... so what does that make you ?

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:10 am

RedEzra wrote:
    I do not believe a human being can be so blatantly stupid as Jeff... so he must be a gov troll paid to confuse and obfuscate truths.

But you let Jeff do all the theological thinking for you even though he is both annoying and stupid... so what does that make you ?

I find you annoying and stupid...and scared.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:04 am

burgundia wrote:
    I find you annoying and stupid...and scared.

I have provided proof for the factuality of the Bible for all with eyes to see and ears to hear. Reality is what is written in the Bible. You are obviously blind to that fact and you're not alone in that error.

God do not open eyes and reveal truths to the proud nor the wicked so perhaps it's time to do some self soul searching...?

I don't know what fantasy you believe in but in truth you will have to make an account of your life to your Maker.

I am scared of one thing and one thing only... and that is for Jesus Christ to say to me "Go away I never knew you". I do not want to hear my Maker say that to me. I do not want the Creator of the heavens and the earth to deny me eternal ethereal life in Heaven.

I mean who wants to go to hell right ? Yes hell is real... wait and see.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:57 am

I don't believe in gods or follow religions and I live in the now so I'm not scared of anything Malletzky
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:30 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:55 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:54 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:34 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:51 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:15 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:45 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:00 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Swanny wrote:I don't believe in gods or follow religions and I live in the now so I'm not scared of anything Malletzky

I did have an awesome experience of meeting the universal avatar once. Religions? hmm, not so much any more. Living in the now is to be free of anxiety as now = the eternal present. Sabina

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:11 am

Carol wrote:
    Swanny wrote:I don't believe in gods or follow religions and I live in the now so I'm not scared of anything Malletzky

I did have an awesome experience of meeting the universal avatar once. Religions? hmm, not so much any more. Living in the now is to be free of anxiety as now = the eternal present. Sabina
    I'd love to hear about you meeting the 'Universal Avatar', Carol. I believe, but I don't know what I believe. I can't get no confirmation regarding antiquity and the otherworldly. How do we really know anything regarding gods, goddesses, souls, angels, demons, et al?? Bill Cooper kept saying there was a lot of lying regarding the 'Alien Presence' from Aliens and Researchers. I don't go to church, but I can't stop thinking about the Unthinkable and Unknowable, to the point that I think I'm driving myself insane, with or without the 'help' of Aliens and Demons. I've met several Individuals of Interest who seemed to be Middle-Management rather than Almighty-God. These Middle-Management Individuals of Interest might've been Avatars of a Universal Supercomputer-Network!! My current conceptualization involves 'Anna and the V's running the Solar System from the Dark-Side of the Moon'!! I'll probably just sporadically continue my internet-speculation without doing anything with it, mostly because I Don't Really Know, and from what I think I know, this Solar System might be more of a dangerous-mess than even I can imagine. I'll just keep poking and prodding in an irreverent and speculative manner, regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not. Actually, I don't think anyone gives a damn what I do, because I'm just a Completely Ignorant Fool with a God-Complex!! We all have our crosses to bear, don't we??!!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:36 pm