tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Sanicle
NANUXII
Carol
RedEzra
Swanny
mudra
Pris
11 posters

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

NANUXII
    NANUXII

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Post  NANUXII Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 am

mudra wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

Thank you Mudra , id actually had my fill long ago but i wanted to make something useful from this thread , i thought the detailed analysis of narcissism was helpful to our readership.  No more potatoes from me ( mind you i prefer eggs )

thanks again for your kind words. Flowers

This brings to mind that you mentioned somewhere in a thread that you are  a therapist or so did I understand NANU. Is that right ?
    You mentioned something about your work in a thread Trancoso opened where we were discussing the movie Ex Machina. I can't find that thread anylonger .
    Is that were your interest for personas comes maybe ? Psychology tending to compart-mentalize people so to speak.

Love from me
    mudra

Hi Mudra , i would have mentioned my healing practice yes, my studies have resulted in finding a marker that is a powerful tool when used correctly.

I have been doing that sort of work for just on 9 years now and have never once accepted payment ( just in case some people think im promoting a business ) , mind you i do ask people who see me to donate to WIRES which is an animal rescue non profit organisation here in Australia. I hear they look after cats as well

I dont recall anything about compart-mentalising per se

This thread. if its to be of any use should at least have some sort of educative process , yes i was still throwing back potatoes when i was deconstructing narcissism but then i realised something and i thought perhaps theres a deeper meaning to all of this, my nicer side kicked in and the fangs retracted... Nobody really knows why Pris acts like this ... but i suspect its what i mentioned earlier and in case it is then ... well there is help.

And looking at Joe ( AKA Pris ) Echo i see the same mental process coming through , the call and response , like when she was acting like Blue Roller , she basically had a conversation with her self in order to create an outcome. I didnt read that much of that thread but what i did read showed two seemingly separate people debating with each other. I had no idea at the time , i thought blue roller was a separate person ( and may still be , i could be wrong ) but i saw a great deal of inside knowledge from BR ... things he / she said could only be known by being on the inside.

The only Psyop here is people that try to shew you away from answers , that want you not to heal , that want you stuck in misery ... the same they feel each day. You see the powers that be dont like constructive forums , they dont like societies forming that gain power in numbers ... they dont like things being tactical. They want us all distracted and fighting ... like a pack of hungry dogs coming towards you, throw them a piece of old meat and watch them fight amongst them selves ... while they slip away back into the cracks of self serving stupidity.

The most basic atom or nucleus of this instance is " Self Worth " and the anguish of having let ones self down.

Like most good advice its never truly appreciated in its time.

N
    N

mudra
    mudra

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Post  mudra Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:48 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Hi Mudra , i would have mentioned my healing practice yes, my studies have resulted in finding a marker that is a powerful tool when used correctly.

I have been doing that sort of work for just on 9 years now and have never once accepted payment ( just in case some people think im promoting a business ) , mind you i do ask people who see me to donate to WIRES which is an animal rescue non profit organisation here in Australia. I hear they look after cats as well

I dont recall anything about compart-mentalising per se  

N
    N

Thank you for that long answer NANU and for telling us a little more of yourself. It just confirms I remembered well, that you are a therapist indeed :) And you are of those that like to help others and do so from the heart . How beautiful of you I love you If the donations people want to give for the help they get from you go to an animal rescue that's just tells me your heart is big  Cheerful
    " Compart-mentalizing " things was just a word I made up on the spot when thinking of psychology as the study of human relations and that it's based I believe on classifiying our human traits of character is various categories for practical purposes.

I think it's very good of you to have been able to switch from an opponent state of mind  to one of offering your help here on this thread. The therapist took over :) Being capable to  let go of one's viewpoint to embrace a more positive  and constructive one  is a true quality. Well done of you NANU.

I personnally haven't anything to add anymore regarding Pris, or JoeEcho or Blue Roller. In my experience  they are 3 distinct persons .  

It may well be true that the powers that be don't want constructive forums  but it is true as well that there is more power in everyone of us that we possibly know, that our heart and soul is vast territory unknown and that by continuing to explore it's depth as we know our self a little more and let our wisdom rise we will also manage to build better bridges towards others.

Be well NANU

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:29 pm

Much love from me too Nanu.  I just knew you were a good person, even moreso now. It makes my heart sing that, not only do you heal, but that you help out with an animal rescue shelter while doing so!

Hadriel The Winner Hugs Thubs Up Hugs Hadriel
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:59 pm

A bunch of balloons acting like animals here.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:36 am

Brian Eno - Drift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sByAS-2Ig5Y

Love Always
    mudra
    PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

Post  PurpleLama Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:20 am

JoeEcho wrote:A bunch of balloons acting like animals here.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Entertainment-dogs-purebred_dog-balloons-balloon_animals-clowns-33235349_low
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:02 pm

PurpleLama wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:A bunch of balloons acting like animals here.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Entertainment-dogs-purebred_dog-balloons-balloon_animals-clowns-33235349_low

Greetings PurpleLama! Nice to see your itinerant self!

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Bf1f8c3d8c8aadde015c0d47ca84f4fd

Hey!

To a balloon animal, what does Satan look like?

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Pin4_render.jpgde80af16-540d-4ae1-af3c-ab42487d0dffLarge

To a balloon animal, what does Hell look like?

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Sku_233361_1

Heaven has no where to visit (go) but down as a balloon animal, it becomes a group adventure at that point.

He ain't heavy, he's/ she's my brother/ sister!

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 C4ddaac6a915fd55ed1143ed364c38e3--cute-animal-humor-funny-animals

If I'm laden at all
    I'm laden with sadness
    That everyone's heart
    Isn't filled with the gladness
    Of love for one another

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:11 am

So in this thread we are full of hot air and behaving like animals?  (And clowns Purple Lama?)

In this analogy does this make you the giant 'pr*ck' Joe Echo?   Question

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Pin4_render.jpgde80af16-540d-4ae1-af3c-ab42487d0dffLarge
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:33 am

Sanicle wrote:So in this thread we are full of hot air and behaving like animals?  (And clowns Purple Lama?)

In this analogy does this make you the giant 'pr*ck' Joe Echo?   Question

Reflect much?

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 6 Tenor
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:36 am

JoeEcho wrote:

Heaven has no where to visit (go) but down as a balloon animal, it becomes a group adventure at that point.[/size]

He ain't heavy, he's/ she's my brother/ sister!

If I'm laden at all
    I'm laden with sadness
    That everyone's heart
    Isn't filled with the gladness
    Of love for one another

" The Wild Geese " by Wendell Berry

Horseback on Sunday morning,
    harvest over, we taste persimmon
    and wild grape, sharp sweet
    of summer's end. In time's maze
    over fall fields, we name names
    that went west from here, names
    that rest on graves. We open
    a persimmon seed to find the tree
    that stands in promise,
    pale, in the seed's marrow.
    Geese appear high over us,
    pass, and the sky closes. Abandon,
    as in love or sleep, holds
    them to their way, clear,
    in the ancient faith: what we need
    is here. And we pray, not
    for new earth or heaven, but to be
    quiet in heart, and in eye
    clear. What we need is here.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Pris wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Are JesterTerrestrial and Blueroller the same person?

If you mean 'Maurice/blue roller', I say no.  The writing style/'personality' is/was mostly different.  All you have to do is list all Jester's posts and study them for yourself.  Do the posts look suspicious to me?  Yes.  It's like two people -- one screams, one 'discusses'.  That could simply be the tactic of one person (perhaps one with a mental disorder) but it does come across odd.  Overall, the posts read like one of those hostile people on a street corner screaming at everyone while waving a sign that says, 'THE END IS NEAR!!!'  

I can't tell if Jester is a decoy -- government troll(s) or otherwise with a hidden agenda -- or a real person (sincere forum member with no hidden agenda).  That means I would avoid him.  

Hope this helps.

Pris, you are so off base here it's unbelievable. Since I was in personal contact with Jester and know him from various interactions it's clear to me he is one and the same individual. He has a tendency to go into a rant when unhappy about something he feels is wrong. End of story. He's no troll and rarely posts these days as he went off with Tony Blue and his group.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 am

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm