tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Share
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:34 am

    .
    .

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO


    Hiding in a thread, speaking through Carol... I'm surprised I missed this one for over a year.  Until today.  He 'came out of the closet'... in a big way.  This has helped to clear a few things up for me.  

    A little background on Maurice/blue roller and me.  As some of you know, he had me conned for quite awhile... quite awhile.  We shared a thread together and spoke of all kinds of interesting things... while he attempted 'win me over'.  Through that, I got to know him very well (writing patterns, thinking patterns etc.).  We got to 'know' each other so well we even spoke together at length over Skype.  Meantime, he was also trying to recruit people/con people into buying his story and running with it.  I had Carol delete the thread (note: he was extremely upset with me because of that http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7866p325-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#121098).  Before that happened, he thought he'd gained so much of my trust that he wanted me to visit him in Australia and he was even willing to buy me a plane ticket.  Please keep this information in mind when you read the rest of this post (reference to Australia and the part about gaining someone's trust and meeting them in person).

    Anyway, after his frustration with me and not being able to con anyone else, blue roller left The Mists of Avalon -- or so I thought (there were already at least one or two other akas already established which I suspected).  ‘Blue roller’ left, and at about the same time he left, Carol started up a new thread for someone going by the name of  ‘evisnam’, relaying ‘his story’, posting his messages he had privately sent to her.  Since it was a thread started by Carol with a title that didn’t attract my attention, I overlooked it.  It was only today when evisnam decided it was ‘safe’ that he started up a forum account and began to post for himself.

    This 'Maurice' is the same Maurice that was banned from Project Avalon after trying his con game over there (about 4 years ago).  Bill Ryan figured it out and ousted him.  Meantime, I thought I was doing Maurice a favour by defending him (I even gave Bill Ryan shite... Bill knew what was 'going on' but he wouldn't divulge anything to me).  After some time (long story), Maurice supposedly 'found' me here in The Mists of Avalon (I've always gone by 'Pris').  He continued with his con by using me (he'd befriended me) as a 'way in' and showed up as blue roller.

    Also, keep in mind that someone like Maurice/blue roller flies in and out of roles (he's even pretended to be his wife, 'krissy').  He enjoys role-playing. It doesn't matter what the topic is or even if he 'believes' in it or not, he can write just about anything and make it sound convincing.

    Please pay careful attention to punctuation/writing style/personality style in the following examples I've gathered.  Notice how he addresses people ('admiral' Swanny, 'mother' mudra -- grandiose titles to either inflate or crush the ego). There may actually be two or three different people who appear to be working in unison -- even 'interacting' with each other -- but blue roller dominates with several different akas.

    Note: These people also take turns with the same username/account (which is why the user/personality sometimes shifts).

    Also, fake IP addresses can be obtained easily from an IP address generator.  I was shown a site where this is done.


    Apparently, Brook wasn't fond of blue roller and I can see why.  She left The Mists because of him.  Brook wasn't exactly fond of me either but thankfully she left a trail of crumbs for me to pick up on.  

    This is Brook's very last post she put up here in The Mists with Carol's response.  I highlighted a few parts in Brook's thread only that really caught my attention.


    Carol wrote:
    Brook wrote:You should admonish me for assumed hypocrisy?

    You have no idea what that conversation was about.

    It was  about the hypocrisy  of psudo love and light that exists here and one of the primary reasons I changed my avatar and await banning at any moment and why Tony copied my thread before it went into oblivion like all of his work here which surly did not comprise a sex cult as this thread suggests.

    When I took it in the heart from this guy Blueroller for absolutely NO REASON and this kind of personal attack was ALLOWED it told me a whole lot.  This guy has three current accounts here quite provable and one banned.

    When I made an attempt to show this forum that not only was I still the brunt of personal attack and quite cruel ones at that...nobody...and I mean nobody cared...they just gawked.  What does that tell you?

    It's just like this thread...people jumped on the bandwagon to gossip about a so called sex cult when there are many out there that know the truth.  This is a personal vendetta by Xeia....which she knows very well.

    But I was, and so are several other members here that are NOT Thubans quite astonished at the bandwagon this thread has drawn.  So Thuban is now a cult of two?  Really that comprises a cult?

    But lets get back to admonishing me shall we?

    You think there might be a double standard when someone is allowed to tell the mother of a dead son the things this guy Blueroller said to me?  It was deliberately hurtful and painful....In fact it did get to me.  But I did not give this forum or that guy the satisfaction of showing it because it was completely disgraceful.  Just like the the new trend here to support material that is completely antisemitic, racist and quite frankly embarrassing to me.  Which is the reason I changed my avatar to "the other door".

    btw Carol should know:

    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?268-Smurfs&p=778&viewfull=1#post778

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7552-living-in-and-escaping-an-illuminati-family

    Carol....Blueroller got banned at AV2 for a VERY GOOD REASON....he's a smurf.  Period!  It Had nothing to do with Bill Ryan or his ego!

    Just one of his accounts.  Oh but forgive me for trying to show the Mists that they are being patrolled! Look at the spacing on the punctuation to see it's the same person as Blueroller.  But wait!  There's yet another account here with the same punctuation!  Far be if from me to tell you who it is!

    If anyone is to blame for Tony and Raven for getting banned it's me.  Because I showed Tony and Raven the proof because nobody else was around to tell...he saw it and agreed that BR is in fact a Blue Smurf troll.  Of course you'd have to see that proof and will never from me.  Tony and RAven tried to help me in that endeavor and as a result got banned.  Period!

    As for forums..I belong to several and they treat each other with a bit of respect.  Lionhawk is toxic?  Really?  Look up the thread "put another log on the fire" at Project Avalon to see exactly how toxic Lionhawk is....Everyone there loves him!  Oh...but Carol said he is toxic...so it must me so right?  For defending me no less.  How wrong of him no?

    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84653-Put-Another-Log-On-The-Fire

    But who the heck cares.  I know he doesn't.  He gave up on this forum a long time ago.  I probably should have too.  I had this weird perception that people here cared. That conversation you posted it all about how this forum is running on gossip. Because these seem to be the threads that get the most hits.


    I'm not a Thuban but some of the material Tony has worked on is quite worth looking at and has NOTHING to do with sex or cults.

    As for Xeia....and her life choices....it's pretty obvious that she is not liberating herself from her lifestyle ....only Tony and Raven.  So while you are all in support of her liberation from a "sex cult" I'm certain she is not liberated from her own sexual obsessions which is quite obvious.



    So ending thank you all for your moral support and psudo love and light while I puke my way out of the Mists...no need for a ban here Carol....Sanicle just showed me the other door!  


    Brook


    Brook, please note I do not read everything posted which is why Tony and Raven remained in Mists as long as they did - nothing to do with you. It was Raven's incessant spamming along with Tony sharing a private email with her I had sent him on the forum that she posted, along with letting her use his account to post and his spamming that got them banned.

    I did not read what BR posted either - so please don't make assumptions and assume the assumption is correct without doing a reality check first.

    Personal attacks on another member is just that. Personal. I'm sorry if you felt you were attacked. And I'm sorry you felt necessary to attack other members here as well.

    This is the only forum I read or post at so of course I miss out on others opinions elsewhere (in other forums). However, my opinion is this. I don't know who these people are and they don't know who I am. Therefore, anything negative they may have to say about me holds no emotional weight. It's water off a ducks back and far more a reflection of what is going on within the person who is being negative then the person they are targeting.

    Next, Blue roller's other account was banned due to a program software glitch where it was generating two accounts for a member each time a new member signed up. The second account is banned and generally has the number 2 at the end of the new members avatar name.

    Smurf? Remember when we use to worry about this? Not so much any more. Any admin can see who is visiting the forum easily enough by tracking an IP address. Lookie Loos are just that.

    In addition, IPs are noted each time a new member joins to help insure it is just one member for one account. A few do try to open 2 accounts but this is taken care of at the time they join and these members tend not to post.

    As for this being a gossip thread? Really? Member's share a lot of personal information about themselves with other members. How is that gossip? Who is to say what you were sharing about Susan wasn't gossip? Did you have her permission to post what you did regarding your conversation? As for the other door. It swings both ways.
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t8603p125-my-liberation-from-the-thuban-sex-cult#119775

    ● ● ● ● ● ●

    I shall now attempt to put the puzzle pieces together as best as I can with several examples.  There are multitudes of examples in so many threads it would be impossible for me to list them all here.  Please note: I've not had the time to read everything in every single thread here in The Mists... just bits here and there.  It's possible I've missed another 'character' or two posing in other threads that I'm not aware of.  

    The following was posted just a few months ago -- what better trick to use than to 'expose' all the tricks that you yourself are using against others.  That ought to gain some trust.  Just take a look at the following post by 'evisnam'.  I've highlighted points that really stood out for me (far too detailed for me to explain WHY right now, but I'm sure you'll connect most of the dots).  It's a goldmine of information.  In this post he's given the entire game away.


    evisnam wrote:
    Carol wrote:Aloha. It's been awhile. Hope you're well.

    HELLO CAROL , its been a while ...

    Here are a few questions circling around.

    I WILL DO MY BEST , THANK YOU

    Your Questions Here :

    Did any ABC agencies take interest in you ? Who do you think they are ?


    Thank you Carol , this is a very involved question so i hope you are up for a ride down the rabbit hole...

    While I’m more than happy to tell you the story there are certain things I cannot say for no other reason than it’s not pertinent to uncover, however there may be 1 or 2 individuals that are wrapped up and deeply imbed in the alternative circles who are dangerous to innocents who I may expose with the hope you avoid them all together. If I do I ask that no actions be taken against them, this is already being facilitated by others...

    It’s important to give some background first as my " mission " started in 2009 when I was called upon to go public with my identity. I was to tell of my experiences in a factual manner so others can see what’s really on the other side. We ( as in us ) see the way humans distort everything to suit their own agendas, we see it causing much disruption to your evolution by instilling fear of the void and of extraterrestrial beings.

    So I dove in without fear and told my story and in this I was out and open to the mass of operatives... In the process of telling my story ( knowing this later ) I managed to trip 7 or 8 of the 12 or so buzz words used by certified contactees.. certified by the agencies that study and collect data on Et intervention.

    I noticed they came from various places and under different pseudonyms acting as interested people in the alternative community. The agencies I won’t name but they are the most obvious American and Australian ABC agencies and one more obscure agency interested in particular in any Et tech passed onto me.

    What was interesting later I uncovered that the more obscure agency was rooted in a fascist organization connected to ( loosely ) an organization some of my family members were a part of during the second world war. One particular individual was a prominent feature on Avalon in 2011... behind the scenes he wanted to recruit me into their organization. When I said no to this, a series of events took place that lead me to being tracked and eventually contacted through various groups in the alternative community. This was the real reason I had to leave Avalon ... I’d put myself into harms way by a very well connected group. When I left Avalon I left it with one obscure prediction ... June 2015 ... that was the month and year we would begin our counter offensive.

    My initial contact was with one, was a person in Queensland Australia, who sent me a questionnaire that I filled out and was interesting to note all my communications to this person was going via Pine Gap ( noted by trace route ping ). Then I was contacted by a Sydney group and asked to give talks on my experiences, I gave 3 talks to very full rooms and I would say at least half of the people attending were operatives from various ABC agencies. Then I was brought into an invitation only group which talked about peoples experiences as contactees. It was in this group I was exposed to no less than 5 operatives that were trying to lure me into their confidence. Then a short time later I was invited to an even more exclusive group ... this group was surprisingly well connected and one I wont elaborate on, however at that level these operatives were very intelligent, extremely polite and I was impressed by their manner. I was not expecting this at all... and to this day still friends with them, hence, why I will not divulge anything that may harm them. It’s not important to expose them anyway ... this is giving a man a fish ... what I hope to do is teach how to fish instead.

    Why I take so much time to answer this is to show how involved they are, to bring you into their confidence, they take you in slowly - so not to startle you and give away their position. But I have to say a lot of the Australian operatives are inexperienced and give away so many tell tale signs... it was easy to tell who they were and you would be surprised they are at the heads of Alternative Et organizations that hold regular meetings.

    They have particular methods to bring you into their confidence and it seemed to be a common thread in all the agents I met with. I will give you this method as I understand it later.

    Why ?

    I’ll answer this in two parts. Why me ? I was of particular interest for several reasons, my abilities for one could be an asset to them if I were turned to the dark side and I had technical information that I developed for cleaning the emissions from gasoline vehicles reducing their carbon footprint by up to 80%, with the advent of Carbon Taxes being deployed globally this would have cost them dearly ... What was a bigger worry is that I had a strategic plan in place and the means and contacts to make it happen. This prompted them to bring me in and act as interested parties to help me achieve my goal. I knew that the opposite was true so i went in to discover how they worked.

    The second part is why did I go into this knowing what was going on ... The small picture was to understand how they worked so that I can report this to others. The bigger picture was that I was the bait to get the attention of these people so that while they were watching me, we were watching them. You see on every level of existence to gather intel is always being done by individuals as opposed to relying on technology alone. even for Et's ... in order for them to formulate changes to our situation they need to see how they operate and connect the dots. My information was in a small part useful and I also acted as a distraction which is equally as useful.

    How did they approach you ?

    Their methods are slightly varied but with common strains.

    First is they approach you with open arms, they tell you that they feel a definite undefinable connection with you.

    Secondly, they tell you of certain ailments or sometimes that they are suicidal.
    Then they get to know you, meet with you , see your home, tell you that they trust you etc. Then this one particular tactic is they feign some sort of rift in their relationship so you become mediator to try and help them patch things up.

    This creates " trust " and during this method they extract information about you on a deeper level.

    They pretty much all have Gmail Accounts and they report to HQ via your emails to them. So passing off of information is not done in person but rather via the web.

    Interestingly most of them in the spiritual community spent more of their holidays in Vegas .... One of the perks of their trade I imagine.

    And pretty much all of them are base chakra driven ... meaning that on some level they have a sexual weakness that is being played upon.

    Most of these operatives come from austere upbringings , orphans, unstable relationships with parents. So please keep this in mind when dealing with these people , they are susceptible and in need of care as well.

    I made friends with these people... and on some level I still feel connected to them and I wish them no harm at all, if it were my intention I could have caused so much disruption to their lives but I would have been hurting the soldier not the order...

    It’s not in my nature to do this... besides the grave circumstances they put themselves in for such a short-term reward saddens me greatly as they know not what they do.

    Tech surveillance:

    Obviously your phone and email address are metadata collection points to put together web traits and timing of communications.

    Your mobile phone is the most useful and you would be surprised they can tether your mobile phone to your wifi via bluetooth and extract information from your personal pc etc.

    Then when they gather all this information they see wether you are willing to come to the dark side... depending on your importance if you do not then they may start a smear campaign against you and try to hurt your finances.

    So be on the look out for set-ups. I was being lured by a honey pot at the time who was working with them... this could have been turned into a really bad situation for me if I wasn’t already onto them.

    Most interestingly was a woman I was in a relationship with for almost 2 years was an operative... i didn’t know this at the beginning but I was given information by an unknown source that uncovered who she really was working for.

    Such is the deeply intrenched involvement of these people.

    What I find most interesting is this.. if you find yourself in the midst of something similar do not panic and I’ll tell you why. Nature has a way of balancing things and in all my interactions I found when they tried to close one door, the current from the slam forced others to open.

    I have more but i must take my leave for now ...

    From the same thread, here's Nanu's 'calling card' (his unusual happy face) being used by evisnam (Carol posting for evisnam):

    Carol wrote:in response to Orthodoxymoron

    Hoping you are in good health and happiness :0)

    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7974p100-the-first-fire-a-story-of-evisnam#128723


    krissy wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Wow, krissy -- I was unprepared for your posts -- and I empathize with you. I wish the best for you. Sometimes just moving-on is for the best. Thank-you for sharing with us. Please visit us when you can. Namaste.

    You know it just came out . I just , I have been sitting on this so long .

    I know its not easy right . Im supposed to be the fairy tale princess and your shattering my illusions here .

    My husband has been carrying me for so long that I was not dealing with the baggage . I guess I thought that if I said hey guys , let me explain a bit .

    Its the hypnotism thing that worries us most . Its like this

    Hypnotism is mind control. you hypnotize someone and you get control of their body and then they are your slave . Most people dont know they are 'under suggestion' so as long as they are getting fed in the chicken coop everything is just fine , like that really dumb chicken in chicken run . Its so true .

    My husband just see's red when he see's suggestion . Passive aggression , you know all that lets pretend to be nice so we can get under her guard stuff . Advertising ? he hates it . Shopping malls and materialism , he just goes off sometimes and we are like okay heard all that already . He really does want to grab them by the shoulders I think and say wake up !

    You know we girls want approval more than guys . We just want to be liked and accepted but guys are different . They start scraps often before they become friends . I avoid conflict , but he thinks a good argument is healthy . Maybe for him but ....
    They .the PTB , they love it when we fight like this . They live for this stuff . Its their bread and butter .

    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7552-living-in-and-escaping-an-illuminati-family#107263


    Pris wrote:.
    .

    Look what I dug up!  Hello, blue roller! Wink

    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7552-living-in-and-escaping-an-illuminati-family#116048



    Notice the 'smiley face':

    NANUXII wrote:
    Carol wrote:After having read some of the recent WikiLeaks CIA data dumps it appears nothing is safe when it comes to protecting ones privacy. Not even some TVs.

    I agree my dear , this is why a live system for online is best. Im not so worried about the abc agencies gathering my info or metadata, im sure they would find that rather boring ..i am more concerned about the growing business of stealing from skimming on line intellectual property etc.

    mind you i do all my private on line transactions on a completely separate system that is under a different name. They , as in the abc's have absolutety no idea where that is :0)    


    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9287-on-line-secure-os#128876


    NANUXII wrote:Pris , youre a grown woman right ?  you have a computer and an internet connection ?    try this thing called google , see what you can do is type in a question and loads of documents and articles come up that give you insight into the query.


    N
    N


    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p525-bible#129872


    Here's a good example of a typical verbal ramble:

    NANUXII wrote:taking into account all possibilities the notion of a repeated return of a savior is either fact or fiction. The question is was this story of christ injected as a proven means to keep us mystified ?  it seems to be working on some of us ...  but i look at this world as a whole and when i do i wonder if someone so brilliant as a god that invented and created this planet and all its amazing diversity could let it all go to the lions ?  

    i mean it is so far ... so what is the purpose of this god ?  to watch us over millions of years become nothing more than redundant ? is that the intelligence of god ?  is he that intelligent that he designed something to fail ?  

    or is the maelstrom of chance and chaos of an un regulated and diverse future of evolution to blame ?  

    evolution happens , unless god comes in and changes plants and animals to adapt to their environment ?  

    lemon trees , why is it that some citrus trees have thorns ?    what is the purpose of it ?   some that believe in evolution would say the plant over time devised a safety mechanism to ward off predators.  But if a god made this tree why do some have thorns and some do not ?    and if a god made this tree why would it have predators ... and why would it have thorns ?   is that not a contradiction in design ?  i mean if you could design something so amazing as this earth and all its diversity , wouldnt you know that some things will conflict with others ?  and of course with that much intelligence you would know .. but yet you let it happen  

    i feel that those that think this was all created by god are saying by virtue of historical experience that god is a sadist and maybe they refer to lucifer as their god who has created this reality.

    the conflicts on this planet ,.,, have they been designed by god to amuse ?  what is the purpose of this intelligent design thats incredibly flawed ? and it is flawed.

    so the bibles notion of peace on earth ... was that a hopeful gesture in the face of god who intelligently designed a place of chaos ?

    only evolution could account for such random diversity not only in matter but in mind.

    this does not mean there is not a god ... it only means our understanding of it needs re thinking.  


    N
    N
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p675-bible#130374


    NANUXII wrote:
    Carol wrote:Pris, you continue to post as if NANUXII is Maurice which he is not. I've explained in the past that they may have had some similar life experiences but they are two different people with two different IPs. When NANUXII first joined Mists I spent time with him in PMs getting to know him where I can attest that his personality is completely different then my PM contact with Maurice. I trust and respect NANUXII. I did not trust Maurice who was a game player. NANUXII is not.

    aaaaaah is that why !?   Pris we already spoke of this ages ago silly billy I love you

    i am NANUXII not MAURUXII

    N
    N
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t9187p25-as-above-so-below#128354


    The following examples are from the 'Bible' thread.  Please pay particular attention to Red's direct/indirect interaction with me (eg. bubbles post) -- especially because it is within the last day or so.  Red suddenly sounds very different from his usual posts over the past few weeks (although I have already noticed uncharacteristic comments once in awhile that I've brought attention to within the thread).  In the last day or so, the change in the writing/punctuation/emotional style of the posts has become incredibly obvious.

    In these first two posts, Red is talking to Swanny:


    RedEzra wrote:
    What i'm saying is that the universe is stating that there is a God... so what people think or say do not change that fact. God is a reality so deal with it.

    Now who God is... that is not so clear as there are a lot of religions or philosophies in the world. So we got a God but we can't agree on who God is. It's a mess really as most are born into a tradition about God... and some cling to an idea about God and some are searching for God.

    It's a personal quest... so i can only voice my viewpoint based on what i believe to be true because it is anchored in evidence. I'm not here to convert or crucify anybody... but i am somewhat surprised over the combined opposition against what used to be common knowledge in the west for over a thousand years.

    But God is not surprised because the Bible foretold that this is exactly what would happen in the last days... just another little evidence of the truthfulness of God.



    Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, - 2 Thess 2:1-3


    RedEzra wrote:
    Is it so hard to imagine an ethereal God and ethereal beings in an ethereal Heaven ?

    ---

    And by the way admiral s i'm so sorry for not being moronic enough to believe what other people say when what they say is hearsay. Some are so caught up in their own fantasy world that they cannot have any concept of evidence... facts are foreign to them in their flight of fantasy.


    And you keep saying source is energy.... but for Heaven's sake man how many times must i say that the information in DNA obviously did not come from energy but intelligence ? Also it is high time to take the head out of the ass and look around at all the intelligence in nature. That clearly can't come from energy !


    RedEzra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:
    What do you think RedEzra, if Jesus were to stand before you as drag queen would you still accept him as your savior or would you be in line to crucify the 'scoundrel'?



    How about if Jesus were to stand before you as He actually is described in the Bible would you still accept Him as your Savior ?

    I don't hate anybody... in fact i care so much for everybody that i take the time to tell truths that are universal and unavoidable. If truths hurt then know that in the end it is for our own good.

    There is an ethereal hell... and i would not like to see myself nor anybody else end up there. That is the truth.

    One may believe very strongly that there is no God angels heaven and hell... but however hard humans may try... Reality is simply not going away. It doesn't matter if mankind kills all who believe in God angels heaven and hell... Reality still stands.

    Some things we cannot change so the smart thing to do would be to comply with what we cannot change. We cannot change God angels heaven and hell... so if we're smart we will comply with God.

    It's not exactly genius to observe God's morals... but it is a smart thing to do.


    Pris wrote:You know what, Red?  I want to take a moment to thank you.  You've successfully blown any thoughts I may have had that your 'God' is real clear out the window.  Thanks!  Very Happy

    Go on believing whatever you want to believe, that is your right.  You can cry about it and stamp your militant boots all you want at what you believe to be an illegitimate perception of 'reality' (mine), but you and your beliefs only exist within your own little mind bubble.  Have at it. cheers


    Sorry... I don't mean to burst your bubble...




    .
    .

    Here, he's impressed with my bubble joke so he runs with it:
    RedEzra wrote:
    There are a lot of ideological bubbles in the world... big religious bubbles like christendom islam and hinduism... big secular bubbles like communism... big self bubbles like buddhism and a lot of small self and cult bubbles. In fact there are also bubbles within both big small and cult bubbles. Perhaps one is in one's own personal bubble...?

    And all the bubbles think that they got it right or the truth... else they would not be in that bubble but move into another bubble.

    Well which bubble is the correct bubble ? They obviously can't all be right else there would be just one big bubble... but there isn't. I can hear some of the small bubbles say that if not their bubble then there is no correct bubble because it's all subjective anyway... and that's why they are small bubbles.

    So there are a lot of bubbles to be burst... but only time can tell which bubble is floating still. Hope this helps bubbleheads.

    RedEzra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:

    In my opinion following a religion is a sign of an immature spirit/soul whatever you want to call it



    So you are the repository of truth... and we all ought to think and act like you do... admiral swanny of the gfl is it ?

    You are not the only one with opinions... everybody got opinions about everything. But evidence is much more tangible than opinions. An opinion is just a subjective fiction whereas evidence is an objective fact. The former is only seen by oneself while the latter is seen by all who look at it.

    Wouldn't it be nice if reality is as one thinks... but it's just that there are objective facts in other words evidence which tell a different story than most think.

    In our modern world which is obsessed with selfies it is the new normal to think that self is the shite. Whatever one today thinks is right is right today and tomorrow it might change but so what. It's all very flexible but extremely subjective and self-centered.

    The point is that there are a lot of evidence for the God of the Bible which are easily seen by all who look at them... but the governments have done a good job in suppressing obvious evidence and replacing God with everything else. And you gobble down bottles of blue pills...


    RedEzra wrote:
    mudra wrote:

    Interlude

    The Ghost Danse


    I will tell you this from personal observation: the whole universe is alive, even "dead" matter, even photons. Much of it is not conscious except in a very rudimentary sense, but it is alive. And life feels, and yearns and desires.

    What I have come to understand personally is that both theists and atheists are correct:

    Life is a divine spark from the infinite which came down into matter.

    Life is the blind urge upward through matter becoming more complex systems of chemicals which develop awareness.

    Both statements are true, and the real truth is both at once. Life once separated seeks to reunite. Life once united seeks to reseparate.

    It is the ghost danse.

    http://www.censorthis.com/ouran/ghost.html

    Love Always
    mudra



    That was a beautiful post mother... truth is perhaps so but the words are wise nevertheless.



    I have no idea how God brought this universe into being... or how He sustains it. But i understand that our bodies and all bodies for that matter are breathtakingly complicated on the cellular level. And that the amount of thought and care encoded within DNA is beyond comprehensible.

    So i'm aware of the great importance of our bodies... they are not just for (ab)use before being cast away. And Jesus after death was resurrected bodily... and that is the promise of God and was the hope of many men and women who are now long gone... that one day they will be bodily resurrected just like Jesus was.

    It is not possible to circumvent Jesus when trying to understand God. His historicity and crucifiction cannot be doubted because Roman records affirm it. So if one has not looked into the problem or solution of Jesus and how He fits into all this... then there is the slippery slope of making God in our own image.

    God is not as i think... and in fact i have no control over God. I just want to know who God is... and i can't help but see Him in Jesus.

    These posts do not sound like the Red we're used to, do they?  They've all been posted within the last day or so.

    RedEzra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:The big difference between my opinion and yours is that mine's right. Malletzky

    No my dick is bigger than yours... that's the big difference Razz



    Swanny wrote:
    I've been thinking, if I was going to worship a god it would have to be one worth worshiping. Your god is a bit rubbish, it doesn't do anything impressive, it couldn't even beat the devil.

    Rubbish or not... Resurrection is pretty impressive. And how about turning water into wine and walking on it ? Feeding 5000 with a couple of loaves of bread and fish is magic. How about waking up dead people or heal the sick and exorcism... it's cool to be God.
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p725-bible#130581


    This is from Oxy's The United States of the Solar System, A.D. 2133 (Book Three) thread to really help illustrate blue roller's misogynistic 'style':

    blue roller wrote:Hey Orthy !

    What would Blue roller say ? Assuming I am THE blue roller and not some imposter shamelessly masquerading as me .

    Well assuming I am indeed he, I would say this. All things in moderation except masturbation .

    But seriously (as far as I am capable of being so ) for me , forums are an occasional distraction when work is slow and the evenings are long . Right now I am way to busy to spend time reasoning with people who neither care or make any solid effort to put theory in to practice and actually live a life worth talking about.

    When your in a prison cell living out sensual deprivation for years on end the future is bleak indeed . No freedom , no choice , no reason to feel joy.
    Prisons are made of bars , spiritual dogma , fear, guilt and who knows what else people embrace to justify their pain .
    Walk away from the pain or stay the same . Most choose the later and put the blame on God, ET, or whoever.

    This much I do know from my own experience and observation of others. Loneliness is a killer of joy , the nursery of anger , low self esteem and futile pursuits.

    You know what you need . You always have . But are you willing to throw the dice and take a punt on the world out there ? Processing books and films and stuff is good , its a seed bank , but sooner or later you have to put down the manual and get your motor running Dude.

    The truth ? Truth is there is no one truth . Pick a truth ,any truth and if you need it to be true its going to be true until you grow out of it or try a new truth. Choice is truth . No choice is the absence of any perspective at all. Its the prison cell of speculation instead of the experience of freedom.

    People give up on themselves and hate on those who have what they lack . Lost count of the number of women/men who hate my wife and I for having what they lack .Each other. Hate ,ridicule, sneering contempt and censorship .The last refuge of the lazy and unhappy.

    You've got a great mind on those shoulders Orthy and I have really enjoyed you most recent thoughts/musings. You are to hard on yourself .
    I got a house to finish building and its full bore now. Its not the temple of Solomon or the house of Dave but I know its real because I am building it myself. Theory without practice is a virgin boasting about sexual conquest . Flogging the Bishop will get you off the rocks but I would rather be living the dream than recycling the fantasy. Go thou my son and do likewise.

    I love the Hot chick pics you put up here . Any chance of a few more ?

    Time to switch on the blower , pull out the choice stops and make the earth move. God did not give you an organ just to keep your legs company.  Cool  Toast  Heh heh

    Cheers

    BR


    This is worth repeating for impact:

    blue roller wrote:Hey Orthy !

    What would Blue roller say ? Assuming I am THE blue roller and not some imposter shamelessly masquerading as me .

    Well assuming I am indeed he, I would say this. All things in moderation except masturbation .

    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t8882-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-book-three#122206




    So, it appears we have ourselves a lovely little psyop going on here in The Mists of Avalon.  

    For the record, I think Oxy is well aware of what’s going on here (with his ‘blue boy’ and all, but likes to glean information wherever he can get it… so I’m thinking he likes it regardless of who it harms/affects.  Perhaps even Carol knows what's going on but chooses to turn a blind eye (being an enabler) for whatever reasons she may have (like keeping forum viewership up).  For myself, I've suspected much of what's been going on for some time now.  But, today, it all came together for me.




    For those of us who are tired of getting repeatedly conned,

    I say enough is enough!


    .
    .


    Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19134
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:37 am

    Pris wrote:.
    .

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON

    Please pay careful attention to punctuation/writing style/personality style in the following examples I've gathered.  Notice how he addresses people ('admiral' Swanny, 'mother' mudra -- grandiose titles to either inflate or crush the ego).

    These two things have an explanation Pris.

    " Admiral Swanny " comes straight from Swanny's signature : Arrow http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p725-bible#130604

    Those Old Timers from PA may remember the famous "  The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation  " humorous thread where Swanny became  " Admiral Swanny " and Trancoso " Lord Trancoso ".
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19558

    Swanny anything you care to say or add to this  Wink  ?

    " mother mudra " also goes back to the Old PA era where around 2009-2010 I was given the title of "Avalon Spiritual Mother ".
    RedEzra who is an Old timer calls me " mother " in memory of these days I believe.

    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13942

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:56 am

    mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:.
    .

    IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON

    Please pay careful attention to punctuation/writing style/personality style in the following examples I've gathered.  Notice how he addresses people ('admiral' Swanny, 'mother' mudra -- grandiose titles to either inflate or crush the ego).

    These two things have an explanation Pris.

    " Admiral Swanny " comes straight from Swanny's signature : Arrow http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7243p725-bible#130604

    Those Old Timers from PA may remember the famous "  The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation  " humorous thread where Swanny became  " Admiral Swanny " and Trancoso " Lord Trancoso ".
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19558

    Swanny anything you care to say or add to this  Wink  ?

    " mother mudra " also goes back to the Old PA era where around 2009-2010 I was given the title of "Avalon Spiritual Mother ".
    RedEzra who is an Old timer calls me " mother " in memory of these days I believe.

    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13942

    Love from me
    mudra


    Thank you for that information, mudra.  Yes, of course.

    I recall in a thread, blue roller was deliberately pulling out the 'admiral' Swanny tactic in an attempt to inflate Swanny's ego when he thought he'd hooked Swanny.  Personally, I recognized the tactic because it was played on me all too many times.  I watched the two interact.  Blue roller was all over Swanny with compliments.  Then, suddenly, when Swanny told blue roller to take a hike as it were, blue roller's demeanor turned vicious instantly.  I could probably find the post if you really want the proof (I remember it).

    I haven't seen the 'admiral' reference used by Red before on Swanny (can someone find an example?).  Until the last day or so, it suddenly reappeared out of nowhere in the Bible thread, used in an insultive manner.

    Keep in mind what kind of person (people) we're dealing with here, mudra.  Anything that can be used as leverage to hook a person will be used.  

    Note: These people also take turns with the same username/account (which is why the user/personality sometimes shifts).

    Also, fake IP addresses can be obtained easily from an IP address generator.  I was shown a site where this is done.


    I'm doing what I can here to bring attention to the dry rot that's been eating away at The Mists of Avalon for some time now.

    .
    .


    Last edited by Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 633
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:23 am

    For the record I definitely don't belong to or even believe in The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation Insanely Happy


    I don't have much of an ego so trying to butter me up with sweet talk doesn't do a lot Bleh
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 am

    Swanny wrote:For the record I definitely don't belong to or even believe in The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation Insanely Happy


    I don't have much of an ego so trying to butter me up with sweet talk doesn't do a lot Bleh


    Lol yes, I remember those talks you had with blue roller.  It was really amusing.  You're one of those people who keeps a telephone solicitor on the line for ten minutes getting their hopes up and just when they think they have you, you say, "Nope, not interested",  and hang up.  Am I right?  rendeer
    .
    .
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19134
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 am

    I understand the issues you had with Blueroller Pris.

    I have seen several odd balls coming and going through the Mists.
    I believe so called " conspiracy forums " would attracts all sorts of strange people
    well intentioned and less well intentioned.

    And lets suppose they suffer from multiple personality disorder and manage to arrive here under many names
    these people didn't prevent us from surviving.

    Either they leave by their own after getting tired of receiving no response from us to their bait.
    And occasionnally they get banned.

    As far as I am able to see for me NANUXII, Evisnam and RedEzra are not that Blueroller character
    they seem to be for you.
    They are not trouble makers creating havoc in the forum whether one likes what they have to share or not.
    I don't think Carol is ducking away but rather that these are the guide lines she goes by.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 633
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:44 am

    Pris wrote:
    Swanny wrote:For the record I definitely don't belong to or even believe in The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation Insanely Happy


    I don't have much of an ego so trying to butter me up with sweet talk doesn't do a lot Bleh


    Lol yes, I remember those talks you had with blue roller.  It was really amusing.  You're one of those people who keeps a telephone solicitor on the line for ten minutes getting their hopes up and just when they think they have you, you say, "Nope, not interested",  and hang up.  Am I right?  rendeer
    .
    .

    Sadly they never call me Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:34 am


    Yes mother can vouch for me and so can young greybeard... we go back a long time. In fact we used to think alike... before i was banned from avalon for thinking and typing like idk christian...?

    So if some wants to shut down a christian voice from the mists as well... it's out of my control. I'm not going to change or conform... i'm done with that.

    Goodwill and Godspeed
    cheers
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 633
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:16 am

    I think I'm right in saying that this is a forum for spiritually awaken folk not religiously brainwashed sheeple. Not saying you're not welcome here just that you're wasting you time preaching to us about your made up god, you're certainly not going to convince anyone that we should start believing in god, the tooth fairy or father christmas New Year
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:09 pm

    .
    .

    Note: I've added and changed a couple of things in my opening post for accuracy and clarity (shown here in bold):


    A little background on Maurice/blue roller and me.  As some of you know, he had me conned for quite awhile... quite awhile.  We shared a thread together and spoke of all kinds of interesting things... while he attempted 'win me over'.  Through that, I got to know him very well (writing patterns, thinking patterns etc.).  We got to 'know' each other so well we even spoke together at length over Skype.  Meantime, he was also trying to recruit people/con people into buying his story and running with it.  I had Carol delete the thread (note: he was extremely upset with me because of that http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t7866p325-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#121098).  Before that happened, he thought he'd gained so much of my trust that he wanted me to visit him in Australia and he was even willing to buy me a plane ticket.  Please keep this information in mind when you read the rest of this post (reference to Australia and the part about gaining someone's trust and meeting them in person).

    Anyway, after his frustration with me and not being able to con anyone else, blue roller left The Mists of Avalon -- or so I thought (there were already at least one or two other akas already established which I suspected).  ‘Blue roller’ left, and at about the same time he left, Carol started up a new thread for someone going by the name of  ‘evisnam’, relaying ‘his story’, posting his messages he had privately sent to her.  Since it was a thread started by Carol with a title that didn’t attract my attention, I overlooked it.  It was only today when evisnam decided it was ‘safe’ that he started up a forum account and began to post for himself.

    This 'Maurice' is the same Maurice that was banned from Project Avalon after trying his con game over there (about 4 years ago).  Bill Ryan figured it out and ousted him.  Meantime, I thought I was doing Maurice a favour by defending him (I even gave Bill Ryan shite... Bill knew what was 'going on' but he wouldn't divulge anything to me).  After some time (long story), Maurice supposedly 'found' me here in The Mists of Avalon (I've always gone by 'Pris').  He continued with his con by using me (he'd befriended me) as a 'way in' and showed up as blue roller.

    .
    .
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:28 pm

    mudra wrote:I understand the issues you had with Blueroller Pris.

    I have seen several odd balls coming and going through the Mists.
    I believe so called " conspiracy forums " would attracts all sorts of strange people
    well intentioned and less well intentioned.

    And lets suppose they suffer from multiple personality disorder and manage to arrive here under many names
    these people didn't prevent us from surviving.

    Either they leave by their own after getting tired of receiving no response from us to their bait.
    And occasionnally they get banned.

    As far as I am able to see for me NANUXII, Evisnam and RedEzra are not that Blueroller character
    they seem to be for you.
    They are not trouble makers creating havoc in the forum whether one likes what they have to share or not.

    I don't think Carol is ducking away but rather that these are the guide lines she goes by.

    Love from me
    mudra


    Perhaps you might want to re-read my opening post, mudra.  It's all there.

    Example:
    With no previous reference to a male organ, Red comes out-of-nowhere with "No my dick is bigger than yours."  Does that sound like 'your' Red?

    There's a reason why the world is in a mess.  We've allowed it to happen.  When truth comes out, we endeavour to improve the situation for everyone.  I have something of an aversion to wolves picking off sheep -- no matter how much we may... spiritually grow from the abuse in the process.

    Awareness.  Everyone deserves to know what they are dealing with.

    Yes, these people ARE trouble makers (carefully avoiding obvious havoc at first).  If they decide you are a good target, your whole life can be damaged.  These are not sincere people (money is a great motivator when it comes to harming others).  They have an agenda.  Please re-read evisnam's post on some of the tactics used.

    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I did not think forums, generally, were deliberately set up to be used for covert social experiments (and, unbeknownst to me, I've been subject to a few of these experiments across a few online forums already including this one).

    I thought I did the right thing doing what I could to protect blue roller's right to speak for as long as I did (in Project Avalon and here in The Mists).  Of course con artists can speak.  The difference here is, at the time, I didn't know he was a con artist.  I was enabling a con artist and I am very sorry for that.  It's not just me he conned, but with my help, I'm certain we conned countless others.  This is what everyone needs to know.  This information has not been clearly divulged publicly (at least on this forum) until now as far as I know.  Brook tried to warn Carol.  Even I've tried to warn Carol that something was going on.   I think that Carol has been totally 'had' -- especially by this 'evisnam' for over a year -- and I'm really curious how she feels about it.

    This isn't some kind of personal vendetta I have against blue roller.  Bill Ryan did what he thought was the right thing to protect his forum from covert social experiments and banned Maurice/blue roller when Bill realized what 'Maurice' was.  Trolls are generally banned from forums.  They are called trolls for a reason.  They HARM people.  I feel it is imperative that we protect The Mists as well, but you can't do that if you take matters into your own hands and keep things secretive.  EVERYONE needs to know what is going on.  Note:  Ironically, Bill Ryan would probably also have me banned if I were to speak openly like this in Project Avalon.

    Innocent people are being played here without their knowledge and, just like in the larger worldview, the truth must come out in here.  NOW, I know why Brook left.  If this doesn't get the attention and acknowledgment it deserves, I may leave as well.  That's not intended as a threat.  It's how I feel about it.

    Everyone knows that trolls, government or otherwise, are an ever present threat to online forums.  One must be constantly cautious, vigilant.  Spies are everywhere (in every way you can possibly imagine), and unfortunately, that's not a paranoid statement.  I'm shedding some light on this threat right now.

    .
    .


    Last edited by Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added example: "No my dick is bigger than yours.")
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 pm

    .
    .

    This is Swanny speaking to Red:

    Swanny wrote:I think I'm right in saying that this is a forum for spiritually awaken folk not religiously brainwashed sheeple. Not saying you're not welcome here just that you're wasting you time preaching to us about your made up god, you're certainly not going to convince anyone that we should start believing in god, the tooth fairy or father christmas   New Year


    This guy probably isn't even religious, Swanny.  You keep saying people here are 'spiritually awakened'.  Perhaps some are.  What about just being awake in general?

    Remember the saying?  Don't feed the trolls.  




    To further illustrate my overall message, here is the response from 'Red' to my question to Swanny:


    RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

    So... you get who you're dealing with here, right?


    Who are you ? Who made you a thought police... the government ? What is your problem ? Do you see me in your threads throwing insults at you or disrupting your posts and generally acting like a drama queen blowing everything out of proportions ?


    He's scrambling, attempting to ridicule me because I just exposed the whole game.  Does everyone see how this works?
    .
    .
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 23891
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Carol on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:15 am

    What I see is different peoples opinions and a variation of perspectives which expands my own perceptions.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 23891
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Carol on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:19 am

    mudra wrote:I understand the issues you had with Blueroller Pris.

    I have seen several odd balls coming and going through the Mists.
    I believe so called " conspiracy forums " would attracts all sorts of strange people
    well intentioned and less well intentioned.

    And lets suppose they suffer from multiple personality disorder and manage to arrive here under many names
    these people didn't prevent us from surviving.

    Either they leave by their own after getting tired of receiving no response from us to their bait.
    And occasionnally they get banned.

    As far as I am able to see for me NANUXII, Evisnam and RedEzra are not that Blueroller character
    they seem to be for you.


    They are not trouble makers creating havoc in the forum whether one likes what they have to share or not.
    I don't think Carol is ducking away but rather that these are the guide lines she goes by.

    Love from me
    mudra

    Well stated mudra.

    Pris, what I've observed is that you seem to enjoy mysteries and puzzles. Sometime the connections you make are on target and at other times not. Making assumptions about me are off target. One of the things learned along the path is emotional detachment - this is where I'm at in this situation being the observer as compared to an active player.

    Over the years we've observe how members come and go as they see fit. However, members who go on the attack of another member gets banned. In order to have game playing going on in a forum one has to have gamers. Currently this forum seems to lack that type of member. However, blue was a gamer and got banned along with all of his IP addresses. With the help of some other members who have their own forums we tracked down IP numbers of a few other trouble makes and got rid of them as well.

    As for Brook, she has a long and complicated story. I wish her well wherever she is.

    Just for the record, I generally choose to stay out of others interactions and instead focus on posting articles I find of interest. I'm not much of a chatter anymore and leave that for those who choose to do so.

    As for us old-timers, we've been together for a number of years having spun out of Project Avalon. Many chose to stay with PA and those of us who didn't like the politics of that forum or the banning for speaking the truth stayed with the Mists. Meanwhile, we continue to share what we find of interest or personal importance along with our various spiritual perspectives.

    Next, individual members have their own unique interests and tend to share something I'd never considered. So I personally experience their posts as revelations - providing me a window into how they experience their world. I may agree or not agree.. or may just be neutral with what they share. However, those types of post provide food for thought, which I appreciate. I'll look in a thread to see it it catches my interest - if not, I move back onto my own research.

    As for blue-roller.. he is no longer on this forum. Some people may share similar styles of writing with misspelling of words and such. I did think about this when you first brought it up and thought perhaps it was related to a similar type of brain damage, which manifest as such. However, what mudra said about not creating havoc is hitting the nail on the head. Blue roller was sneaky. He try to get someone's trust and then turn on them going into personal attack mode if they didn't agree with him. His behavoir was manipulative and sociopathic. He attempted to bait other members, along with myself and ended up being ignored as everyone saw through him. However, it was his being nasty with personal attacks that got him booted out the door. As for the Smurfs.. which he was one, Mists may be a place they may come and observe, but each Smurf who signed up as a member that attempted to engage in Smurf behavior failed miserably on this forum because the members here are to astute to put up with it. We know their game and how they play it. When others refuse to play along they have nothing left to engage them so leave.

    The others who are here in Mists are good souls and not out to hurt anyone.

    And yes Pris.. your playful and/or challenging attitude on the forum does invite others to respond to you in thier own fashion. RedEzra is just expressing his own opinon about the interaction. It appears straight forward with no hidden meaning or agenda.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 am

    Carol wrote:
    Pris, what I've observed is that you seem to enjoy mysteries and puzzles. Sometime the connections you make are on target and at other times not. Making assumptions about me are off target. One of the things learned along the path is emotional detachment - this is where I'm at in this situation being the observer as compared to an active player.

    Over the years we've observe how members come and go as they see fit. However, members who go on the attack of another member gets banned. In order to have game playing going on in a forum one has to have gamers. Currently this forum seems to lack that type of member. However, blue was a gamer and got banned along with all of his IP addresses. With the help of some other members who have their own forums we tracked down IP numbers of a few other trouble makes and got rid of them as well.

    As for Brook, she has a long and complicated story. I wish her well wherever she is.

    Just for the record, I generally choose to stay out of others interactions and instead focus on posting articles I find of interest. I'm not much of a chatter anymore and leave that for those who choose to do so.

    As for us old-timers, we've been together for a number of years having spun out of Project Avalon. Many chose to stay with PA and those of us who didn't like the politics of that forum or the banning for speaking the truth stayed with the Mists. Meanwhile, we continue to share what we find of interest or personal importance along with our various spiritual perspectives.

    Next, individual members have their own unique interests and tend to share something I'd never considered. So I personally experience their posts as revelations - providing me a window into how they experience their world. I may agree or not agree.. or may just be neutral with what they share. However, those types of post provide food for thought, which I appreciate. I'll look in a thread to see it it catches my interest - if not, I move back onto my own research.

    As for blue-roller.. he is no longer on this forum. Some people may share similar styles of writing with misspelling of words and such. I did think about this when you first brought it up and thought perhaps it was related to a similar type of brain damage, which manifest as such. However, what mudra said about not creating havoc is hitting the nail on the head. Blue roller was sneaky. He try to get someone's trust and then turn on them going into personal attack mode if they didn't agree with him. His behavoir was manipulative and sociopathic. He attempted to bait other members, along with myself and ended up being ignored as everyone saw through him. However, it was his being nasty with personal attacks that got him booted out the door. As for the Smurfs.. which he was one, Mists may be a place they may come and observe, but each Smurf who signed up as a member that attempted to engage in Smurf behavior failed miserably on this forum because the members here are to astute to put up with it. We know their game and how they play it. When others refuse to play along they have nothing left to engage them so leave.

    The others who are here in Mists are good souls and not out to hurt anyone.

    And yes Pris.. your playful and/or challenging attitude on the forum does invite others to respond to you in thier own fashion. RedEzra is just expressing his own opinon about the interaction. It appears straight forward with no hidden meaning or agenda.


    Thanks for acknowledging this thread and for sharing your thoughts, Carol.  I can see that we're entirely in disagreement on this issue which doesn't come as a big surprise to me.  Perhaps I was 'off the mark' with what I suggested about you, but that's all it was, suggested -- not assumed.

    I'm not the only person who thinks the 'blue roller' committee is still kicking around here.  Can you supply us with proof that he/they are no longer here?  I didn't put this thread together because I wanted to amuse people.  There is proof here (and there is more proof throughout this forum) to substantiate my claim and you have to be blind not to see it.  

    At the very least, I've thrown out this warning for all to see.  I imagine somebody out there appreciates the information for the reasons I've shared.

    .
    .
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 633
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 am

    Are JesterTerrestrial and Blueroller the same person?
    avatar
    NANUXII

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm

    I can see now why someone would want to stalk you Pris , you have to be one of the most assumptive and insulting morons i have ever come across on any forum. I used to like you , even contribute on threads with you ... but then you turned on me ... assuming im this Maurice guy ...

    And all this research has only to do with one thing " Pris " a pseudonym given to your self ... a little hypocritical dont you think ? why dont we do something here , we all have to have our real names and photos to be part of the forum ? you can go first Pris .. and then we can see how much information we enjoy will be shared.

    There are only very few people on any alternative forum that have their true identities , they must hide behind pseudonyms so they can share information with people who find it useful. How much useful info do you think would be shared if you had to have your real name and photo ?

    Everything ive noticed you post has something to do with YOU , its all about Pris , its all about who you are , what you want , why dosent Pris get this and that ... blah blah blah ... Thats the common strain i find with you on every forum youre on. I noticed a few times also that you came into my threads on here and other forums and said things about me that were designed to create a negative. Perhaps you are stalking me ? Maybe you are the Blue Roller ? Its starting to look that way ...

    We should be asking the question " What does Pris contribute to this forum ? " And of late id have to say , Discord is your main contribution.

    You have continually called me Blue Roller or Maurice and behind the scenes you have been told im not , yet you continue to say i am. Not that i care what you think , but unless someone is attacking you then why are you creating all this discord ? Whats in it for you Pris ? this is a common theme you have shown on all forums, and then subsequently booted off, then you wonder why people want to stalk you and the like ... well it seems to me you paint a big fat target on your back and like most feminists you then cry poor when someone has a go at you.

    What i have realised over time is that you are not a friend , you turn on people and that is probably the saddest thing about all this. I think if you want to be part of a community then try to at least get along and not cast mindless dispersion's. I am sorry i called you a moron , but thats how you are coming across right now.

    avatar
    NANUXII

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  NANUXII on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:53 pm

    ok lets do some investigation into you Pris ...


    On project avalon Atticus admitted his call sign or family shield which is the German Fascist 2 headed eagle pictured here



    you are friends with Joe Echo who has this same image as his avatar

    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/u1255friends

    therefore i conclude you are Atticus' wife !



    see how information out of context with a slant of paranoia can lead to any conclusion one wishes ?

    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 23891
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Carol on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:02 pm

    Swanny wrote:Are JesterTerrestrial and Blueroller the same person?

    Nope.. We've known Jester for years and I was in personal contact with him. He lives in the US where Blueroller is down under.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 23891
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Carol on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm

    NANUXII wrote: ok lets do some investigation into you Pris ...

    therefore i conclude you are Atticus'  wife !


    Good one NANUXII. lol!

    And I do see how Pris does tend to turn on folks from time to time. Making assumptions and acting on them as if they are true tends to lead to discord as compared to making friends. Boxer


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19134
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:53 pm

    Pris wrote:

    I'm not the only person who thinks the 'blue roller' committee is still kicking around here.  


    Who, where , what, when ? Otherwise it's just rumor Pris.


    Pris wrote:Can you supply us with proof that he/they are no longer here?  I didn't put this thread together because I wanted to amuse people. There is proof here (and there is more proof throughout this forum) to substantiate my claim and you have to be blind not to see it.  

    At the very least, I've thrown out this warning for all to see.  I imagine somebody out there appreciates the information for the reasons I've shared.
    [/quote]

    A= A= A =A is no proof Pris. It's your assumption and the way you look at things as you see fit.
    This is a very small platform , maybe around 8 people that have been posting here regularly or on occasion
    and faring peacefully.
    And you' re attempting to have us kick at least 3 of them out  for good behavior.
    LOL This is silly of you . That's another one of your jokes right  Wink

    Love from me
    mudra[/quote]


    Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19134
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:59 pm

    Swanny wrote:Are JesterTerrestrial and Blueroller the same person?

    how many forum members will it take to have everyone here see Blueroller in everybody else Wink
    So silly Freedom

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19134
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  mudra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:05 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

    I'm not the only person who thinks the 'blue roller' committee is still kicking around here.  


    Who, where , what, when ? Otherwise it's just rumor Pris.


    Pris wrote:Can you supply us with proof that he/they are no longer here?  I didn't put this thread together because I wanted to amuse people. There is proof here (and there is more proof throughout this forum) to substantiate my claim and you have to be blind not to see it.  

    At the very least, I've thrown out this warning for all to see.  I imagine somebody out there appreciates the information for the reasons I've shared.


    A= A= A =A is no proof Pris. It's your assumption and the way you look at things as you see fit.
    This is a very small platform , maybe around 8 people that have been posting here regularly or on occasion
    and faring peacefully.
    And you' re attempting to have us kick at least 3 of them out  for good behavior.
    LOL This is silly of you . That's another one of your jokes right  Wink

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:06 pm

    Swanny wrote:Are JesterTerrestrial and Blueroller the same person?


    If you mean 'Maurice/blue roller', I say no.  The writing style/'personality' is/was mostly different.  All you have to do is list all Jester's posts and study them for yourself.  Do the posts look suspicious to me?  Yes.  It's like two people -- one screams, one 'discusses'.  That could simply be the tactic of one person (perhaps one with a mental disorder) but it does come across odd.  Overall, the posts read like one of those hostile people on a street corner screaming at everyone while waving a sign that says, 'THE END IS NEAR!!!'  

    I can't tell if Jester is a decoy -- government troll(s) or otherwise with a hidden agenda -- or a real person (sincere forum member with no hidden agenda).  That means I would avoid him.  

    Hope this helps.

    .
    .
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

    Post  Pris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:04 pm

    NANUXII wrote:I can see now why someone would want to stalk you Pris ,  you have to be one of the most assumptive and insulting morons i have ever come across on any forum. I used to like you , even contribute on threads with you ... but then you turned on me ... assuming im this Maurice guy ...  

    And all this research has only to do with one thing  " Pris "  a pseudonym given to your self ...  a little hypocritical dont you think  ?   why dont we do something here , we all have to have our real names and photos to be part of the forum  ?   you can go first Pris .. and then we can see how much information we enjoy will be shared.

    There are only very few people on any alternative forum that have their true identities , they must hide behind pseudonyms so they can share information with people who find it useful. How much useful info do you think would be shared if you had to have your real name and photo ?  

    Everything ive noticed you post has something to do with YOU , its all about Pris , its all about who you are , what you want , why dosent Pris get this and that ... blah blah blah ... Thats the common strain i find with you on every forum youre on.  I noticed a few times also that you came into my threads on here and other forums and said things about me that were designed to create a negative.  Perhaps you are stalking me ?  Maybe you are the Blue Roller ?   Its starting to look that way ...

    We should be asking the question      " What does Pris contribute to this forum ?   "    And of late id have to say , Discord is your main contribution.

    You have continually called me Blue Roller or Maurice and behind the scenes you have been told im not , yet you continue to say i am.  Not that i care what you think , but unless someone is attacking you then why are you creating all this discord ?  Whats in it for you Pris ?   this is a common theme you have shown on all forums, and then subsequently booted off,  then you wonder why people want to stalk you and the like ... well it seems to me you paint a big fat target on your back and like most feminists you then cry poor when someone has a go at you.

    What i have realised over time is that you are not a friend , you turn on people and that is probably the saddest thing about all this. I think if you want to be part of a community then try to at least get along and not cast mindless dispersion's. I am sorry i called you a moron , but thats how you are coming across right now.

    NANUXII wrote:ok lets do some investigation into you Pris ...


    On project avalon Atticus admitted his call sign or family shield which is the German Fascist 2 headed eagle pictured here



    you are friends with Joe Echo who has this same image as his avatar

    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/u1255friends

    therefore i conclude you are Atticus'  wife !



    see how information out of context with a slant of paranoia can lead to any conclusion one wishes ?  



    Nice attempt at a smear campaign, 'Nanu'.  But, you forget who you're talking to.

    So, for the sake of everyone else following along, I'll pull this thing apart.

    There is nothing hypocritical about me using a pseudonym on the forums.  Everyone has a right to protect their privacy/identity.  I've been under the same name with the same avatar picture since Day One (when I first joined Project Avalon).  As for 'hiding' as you put it, I've interacted with so many people on so many forums who, at the time, I shared my private email with, you can hardly say I'm hiding.  My real identity is known by many.  And, guess what?  It hasn't changed.  Not even my email address has changed all this time.  I've shared my real name/email address with Carol, mudra, and JoeEcho here on this forum.  For those wondering about JoeEcho, we go back to Project Avalon where I first met him.  That was close to four years ago.  We both enjoy cat memes and that about says it all.

    By the way, if JoeEcho was my husband (and I don't have a husband, by the way), he sure took a long time to be 'by my side' as it were in this forum (having 'officially' joined only very recently).  I can see he's been avoiding this thread like the plague and I can't blame him.  If he was my husband, at the very least you think he'd 'come to my rescue'.  So, throwing together some conclusion that he is my husband is an attempt to muddy the waters -- even as a joke -- won't work.  

    Here's an attempt at an ego attack:  you're suggesting I'm self-serving, self-aggrandized because you think everything (watch those blanket statements) I post has something to do with me?  Anyone who interacts with me knows my posts are far from being all about me.  My threads are mostly all about my interests, yes.  That's the whole point.  I'm probably one of the most 'helpful' people here in The Mists because, not only do I actually listen to people, I share information that I've found has helped me because I think it will help them.  For example, I post information that helps people spot covert government agents/trolls.  If it's all about me, why would I bother sharing useful information with anyone?

    Hey everyone, he actually just suggested that I'M blue roller!  And, you all really think this guy is legit!  Blue roller couldn't pull out a good cat meme to save his own arse.  NO ONE posts like I do, absolutely no one but me.  I am absolutely unique and I've used the same, easy-to-spot style (grammar/puctuation/everything) across multiple forums.  I use graphics, different font sizes and styles, smileys, colours, pictures, videos... you name it (I'm an artist after all).  And, you try to confuse everyone by suggesting I am blue roller! (You sound just like CNN lol)  Again, I hope people see what an obvious con this is and what we're dealing with here.

    I didn't come to online forums to make friends.  I came to gain information and perhaps some knowledge along the way while sharing my own thoughts and discoveries.  Ultimately, I got a lot more (and shared a lot more) than I imagined.  Yes, I've made a few friends along the way, but that's beside the point.  I'm happy you don't like me.  I'm not here to be liked.  There is one thing you can count on about me -- I am 'without wax'.  I prefer getting everything out into the open.  Right or wrong, it needs to come out.  It's called having transparency.  Anyway, a person can only be insulted if they allow themselves to be, so if I'm wrong about you, don't take it personal.  

    Me, a feminist?  It's very interesting that you should pull that particular word out in yet another attempt at an insult.  That's exactly what a misogynist might say to what they consider to be a strong woman they can't possibly 'own'.

    Moron?  The attempt at insulting my intelligence has been noted.  You are certainly not sorry for saying it or else you would not have said it.  Amusing to the last.  Really, I'm very neutral about it all.  It helps my verbal gymnastics, but that's about it.

    Please, I look forward to your response.  That way you'll dig yourself in even deeper. Very Happy

    .
    .


    Last edited by Pris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

      Current date/time is Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:38 pm