tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
NANUXII
greybeard
Swanny
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
Jenetta
giovonni
12 posters

Gio's Cosmic Emporium

giovonni
    giovonni

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Empty Re: Gio's Cosmic Emporium

Post  giovonni Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Always check previous pages for missed posted items ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Smileys-free-download-2610

Life's a beach ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 3eafa6f439245be82e469dd1ef7d159d

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Heads up mist community ...  Nutbar

Truth Seeking Has Become a Disorder...

From Steve of WSO

Published on Apr 12, 2018

"I don't know...but I feel sane!  Its time to get ready truther community, this isn't addressed just to PX truthers, the MSM is going to say you have a disorder...no matter how true your truth is."

Referenced video from Max Igan ...

How We Are Controlled and Why Most People Can't See It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LwgfCJ7upw

7:33 minutes

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:09 am

The Difference between Men and Women

Let's say a guy named Fred is attracted to a woman named Martha. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while neither one of them is seeing anybody else.

And then, one evening when they're driving home, a thought occurs to Martha, and, without really thinking, she says it aloud: "Do you realise that, as of tonight, we've been seeing each other for exactly six months?"

And then, there is silence in the car.

To Martha, it seems like a very loud silence. She thinks to herself: I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Maybe he's been feeling confined by our relationship; maybe he thinks I'm trying to push him into some kind of obligation that he doesn't want, or isn't sure of.

And Fred is thinking: Gosh. Six months.

And Martha is thinking: But, hey, I'm not so sure I want this kind of relationship either. Sometimes I wish I had a little more space, so I'd have time to think about whether I really want us to keep going the way we are, moving steadily towards, I mean, where are we going? Are we just going to keep seeing each other at this level of intimacy? Are we heading toward marriage? Toward children? Toward a lifetime together? Am I ready for that level of commitment? Do I really even know this person?

And Fred is thinking: ...so that means it was...let's see...February when we started going out, which was right after I had the car at the dealer's, which means...let me check the odometer...Whoa! I am way overdue for an oil change here.

And Martha is thinking: He's upset. I can see it on his face. Maybe I'm reading this completely wrong. Maybe he wants more from our relationship, more intimacy, more commitment; maybe he has sensed - even before I sensed it - that I was feeling some reservations. Yes, I bet that's it. That's why he's so reluctant to say anything about his own feelings. He's afraid of being rejected.

And Fred is thinking: And I'm gonna have them look at the transmission again. I don't care what those morons say, it's still not shifting right. And they better not try to blame it on the cold weather this time. What cold weather? It's 87 degrees out, and this thing is shifting like a garbage truck, and I paid those incompetent thieves £600.

And Martha is thinking: He's angry. And I don't blame him. I'd be angry, too. I feel so guilty, putting him through this, but I can't help the way I feel. I'm just not sure.

And Fred is thinking: They'll probably say it's only a 90-day warranty...tossers.

And Martha is thinking: Maybe I'm just too idealistic, waiting for a knight to come riding up on his white horse, when I'm sitting right next to a perfectly good person, a person I enjoy being with, a person I truly do care about, a person who seems to truly care about me. A person who is in pain, because of my self-centered, schoolgirl romantic fantasy.

And Fred is thinking: Warranty? They want a warranty? I'll give them a warranty. I'll take their warranty and stick it right up their...

"Fred," Martha says aloud.

"What?" says Fred, startled.

"Please don't torture yourself like this," she says, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. "Maybe I should never have...oh dear, I feel so..."(She breaks down, sobbing.)

"What?" says Fred.

"I'm such a fool," Martha sobs. "I mean, I know there's no knight. I really know that. It's silly. There's no knight, and there's no horse."

"There's no horse?" says Fred.

"You think I'm a fool, don't you?" Martha says.

"No!" says Fred, glad to finally know the correct answer.

"It's just that...it's that I...I need some time," Martha says.

(There is a 15-second pause while Fred, thinking as fast as he can, tries to come up with a safe response. Finally he comes up with one that he thinks might work.)

"Yes," he says. (Martha, deeply moved, touches his hand.)

"Oh, Fred, do you really feel that way?" she says.

"What way?" says Fred.

"That way about time," says Martha.

"Oh," says Fred. "Yes." (Martha turns to face him and gazes deeply into his eyes, causing him to become very nervous about what she might say next, especially if it involves a horse. At last she speaks.)

"Thank you, Fred," she says.

"Thank you," says Fred.

Then he takes her home, and she lies on her bed, a conflicted, tortured soul, and weeps until dawn, whereas when Fred gets back to his place, he opens a bag of Doritos, turns on the TV, and immediately becomes deeply involved in a rerun of a football game between West ham and Chelsea. A tiny voice in the far recesses of his mind tells him that something major was going on back there in the car, but he is pretty sure there is no way he would ever understand what, and so he figures it's better if he doesn't think about it.

The next day Martha will call her closest friend, or perhaps two of them, and they will talk about this situation for six straight hours. In painstaking detail, they will analyse everything she said and everything he said, going over it time and time again, exploring every word, expression, and gesture for nuances of meaning, considering every possible ramification.

They will continue to discuss this subject, off and on, for weeks, maybe months, never reaching any definite conclusions, but never getting bored with it either.

Meanwhile, Fred, while playing squash one day with a mutual friend of his and Martha's, will pause just before serving, frown, and say: "Norm, did Martha ever own a horse?"

And that's the difference between men and women. albino
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 am

It's not about the nail elephant scratch

https://vimeo.com/66753575
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:57 am

Swanny wrote:The Difference between Men and Women

Let's say a guy named Fred is attracted to a woman named Martha. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while neither one of them is seeing anybody else.

And then, one evening when they're driving home, a thought occurs to Martha, and, without really thinking, she says it aloud: "Do you realise that, as of tonight, we've been seeing each other for exactly six months?"

And then, there is silence in the car.

To Martha, it seems like a very loud silence. She thinks to herself: I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Maybe he's been feeling confined by our relationship; maybe he thinks I'm trying to push him into some kind of obligation that he doesn't want, or isn't sure of.

And Fred is thinking: Gosh. Six months.

Haha
    No difference at all Swanny.
    Actually they both are making push ups with their mind Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Ba da bing Ba da boom ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Nyp
    'Forget About It'

From Donnie Brasco

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:08 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 am

Sad news ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 16539783_G

Radio host Art Bell passes away at 72

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 11:26 PM PDT
    Updated: Apr 13, 2018 11:29 PM PDT
    Written by Brenda Yahm
    Connect

Art Bell passed away on April 13, 2018 in Pahrump. (Source: Nye County Sheriff's Office)

PAHRUMP, NV (FOX5) -

"Longtime Pahrump resident and radio host Arthur Bell died Friday at the age of 72, according to the Nye County Sheriff's Office.

Bell died at his home in Pahrump, the sheriff's office said. An autopsy has been scheduled to determine his exact cause of death.

Bell was the original owner of radio KYNE. But he may have been best known for his conspiracy theory and paranormal radio show "Coast to Coast," which was nationally syndicated."

source:
    http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37955960/radio-host-art-bell-passed-away-at-72

Rest In Peace Art

In Loving Tribute

The Art Bell Show/ Coast To Coast AM Theme Song

"The Chase" ("Midnight Express" score) by Giorgio Moroder

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:51 am

'Fools rush in ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 500x281

Where wise men never go' ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 500x281
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:16 am

From Sarah Westall

How Fraud is Legal, Learn the Bankers Game - John Singleton

Published on Apr 14, 2018

John Jay Singleton joins the program to share his 3 decades of research and practice to avoid the fraud traps built into the banking system. He shares what they do to take advantage of small businesses and entrepreneurs with immunity. He also shares how the financial system has constructed a system of vast wealth from prisoners in prison; the more prisoners, the more money they make. Learn their game and avoid becoming another victim of the system.

43:52 minutes

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Radio host Art Bell dies at 72 in Pahrump home

Saturday, April 14th 2018

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 4d0f3b5d-6fb4-4bfa-93b8-22f19f8c2407-large16x9_ArtBellpassing

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Radio host Arthur William Bell passed away Friday.

Arthur Bell, also known as Art Bell was the original owner of Pahrump based radio station KNYE 95.1 FM. And perhaps best known for his conspiracy theory in the paranormal, with his radio show "Coast to Coast" - which was syndicated across the nation.

The Nye County Sheriff's Office says Bell died at his home in Pahrump, Nevada.

Bell is scheduled for an autopsy later this week to determine the cause of death.

He was 72.

http://news3lv.com/news/local/radio-host-art-bell-dies-at-72-in-pahrump-home

Love Always
    mudra

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Thanks Ines ...

But note your above Art Bell item was previous posted earlier today here ...

Considering  my post 'never' get any showcase postings attached to the
    Welcome page here: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/

Unfortunately for all ...  scratch
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:42 pm

And speaking of ... wink/ Wink

Internal Arson - An Amazing Use For Anger (A Self Growth Exercise)

Teal Swan

Teal Swan teaches us an Anger Exercise for Self Growth and Self Improvement. Anger is by far the emotional state that we disapprove of and try to suppress in ourselves as well as each other the very most. Anger is notorious for creating social conflict. But there is an amazing application for anger that most people would never suspect. Teal Swan is an International Spiritual Leader. She offers perspective on a wide range of topics including relationships, anxiety, meditation, shadow work, authenticity, the law of attraction, The Completion Process, healing, PTSD, emotions and spirituality

8:42 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Michael Cohen

The fixer who's got himself into a fix ....
    Laugh

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Michael+Cohen+Court+Hearing+Surrounding+Searches+uQe5EZxOdnpl
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:28 pm

giovonni wrote:Thanks Ines ...

But note your above Art Bell item was previous posted earlier today here ...

Considering  my post 'never' get any showcase postings attached to the
    Welcome page here: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/

Unfortunately for all ...  scratch

So did I notice while checking your emporium today Gio.
    I can't keep up with the velocity and rythm with which you post the latest news my friend.
    You are a master at it and it seems you ' ll always be ahead Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Speaking of trying to keep up Question

5 Things That Will Happen To Earth in The Next 100 Years...  

Top5s

"From underwater cities to a world run by robots. Here are the top 5 things that could happen to earth in the next century"...

13:09 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:25 pm

The Road To War ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Missile

I Can't Go For That

Rumer and Daryl Hall Live from Daryl's House

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Tick Tock ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Tumblr_m8goufHY5B1r3xuvro1_500
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm

hmm ...

Tucker Carlson: Why is Washington united behind a war in Syria?

Fox News
    Published on Apr 10, 2018

Tucker: Virtually all of official Washington, Republicans and Democrats, have united behind the idea that the United States has a moral obligation to go deeper into war in Syria after a suspected gas attack. Yet, our merely asking obvious questions, we are told to shut up and just obey. #Tucker

A closer look backward ...

"THE Syrian war often seems like a big confusing mess but one factor that is not often mentioned could be the key to unlocking the conflict ...

Some experts have pointed out that many of the key players have one thing in common: a billion-dollar gas pipeline. Factor in this detail and suddenly the war begins to make more sense, here’s how it works" ...

IT’S THE GAS, STUPID !

Read more here:
    http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:23 pm

giovonni wrote:
    Michael Cohen

The fixer who's got himself into a fix ....
    Laugh

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Michael+Cohen+Court+Hearing+Surrounding+Searches+uQe5EZxOdnpl

The latest ...

Meet the Parents Cold Open - SNL

‘SNL’ Reunited Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller For Hilarious Mueller/Cohen Showdown,
    ‘Meet The Parents’ Style

6:54 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 am

Blink The 'panama scut' ...

Corporate Taxes: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Published on Apr 15, 2018

"Many of America’s largest corporations shift a surprising portion of their profits overseas to avoid paying taxes. Even more surprisingly, that’s a legal thing to do."

16:02 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Continuing ...

How Expensive is PRAGUE in the Czech Republic? & City Tour

Gabriel Traveler

Published on Apr 13, 2018

16:54 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:33 pm

The latest ...

James Gilliland's ~ As You Wish Talk Radio

Video recorded Live April 7 2018 /Published on Apr 16, 2018

James latest commentary and Eceti Ranch updates.

59:09 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:33 pm

#MeToo ... Rolling Eyes

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 35 Sean-hannity-feature

Michael Cohen’s third client revealed as Fox News host Sean Hannity

The story here:
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/16/michael-cohens-mystery-3rd-client-revealed-sean-hannity/
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 am

Here's very special comedy relief/treat ... cheers

Sebastian Maniscalco ~  Aren't You Embarrassed?

"Sebastian Maniscalco returns home to Chicago to perform in front of a live sold-out audience in this all-new comedy event. With his inimitable delivery, he burns modern-day society through the lens of his old-world Italian-American upbringing. No topic is off-limits - but perhaps we all should be just a little embarrassed."

1:02:13 minutes

Best viewed in full screen

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am