tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions

burgundia
    burgundia

Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions Empty Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions

Post  burgundia Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:12 pm

His regressions are conducted in Spanish but on yt you will find them with subtitles in many different lanuages. I strongly recommend him...This one is fascinating but with Polish subtitles.

mudra
    mudra

Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions Empty Re: Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions

Post  mudra Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:55 pm

I found one with english subtitles here and also a french live translation

1354 _EN_ Coralie, Genetic experiments by insectoids - Regressive Hypnosis Calogero Grifasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNMzB78YzbA&index=2&list=PLVa6C3f8uuzTUPhG6ICJDWr5XNaluFuD_

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions Empty Re: Calogero Grifasi - hypnotic regressions

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:27 pm

I now listened to the video I posted above as well as another one.
    I wonder if there are any testimonies to be read from people that have undergone these sessions
    and if this changed anything for them regarding the symptoms they were previously experiencing
    that disturbed them.

I checked Calogero's site and found nothing of the sort there .
    Have you found any Burgundia ?

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:33 am

mudra wrote:I now listened to the video I posted above as well as another one.
    I wonder if there are any testimonies to be read from people that have undergone these sessions
    and if this changed anything for them regarding the symptoms they were previously experiencing
    that disturbed them.

I checked Calogero's site and found nothing of the sort there .
    Have you found any Burgundia ?

Love from me
    mudra

I haven't been to his site. What I find fascinating is the accounts of the people undergoing regressions as it confirms the info many of us know from other sources.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Yes I noticed this :)

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Back in the 80's in post grad classes we had instructors and guests who used past life regression therapy to help rid clients of trauma not associated with the present life. I once had a client whose presenting problem was becoming hysterical panic attacks during martial arts training whenever anyone went for her neck. In regressing her back to the past life where the trauma originated she saw herself being strangled by the father of her baby. She was unmarried in this life. She received the entire scene with all emotions present. After our session she never had a panic attack again during her training sessions. Some of the people we worked with also present a number of case studies of how trauma from past live is resolved a number of presenting problems disappear. This video is very interesting burgundia as I've not run into this type of situation before having an abductee in trance relating their experience.

Thank you for posting this. It's very interesting.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:48 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 am

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am