tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Pris
solent
6 posters

Mandela Effect

Pris
    Pris

Mandela Effect - Page 2 Empty Re: Mandela Effect

Post  Pris Thu May 04, 2017 11:37 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:06 pm

HUGE MANDELA EFFECT! The U.S.has a CERN in CHICAGO since 60's! LHC Particle Accelerator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5woJuiNhLE

" This vid covers my bizarre findings about FERMILAB, the U.S. version of CERN. Fermilab is located near Chicago & has at least 7 particle collision accelerators ON SITE. It's been in operation since 1967, but much like info I find about CERN, there are MANY inconsistencies in the exact dates/years/details of Fermilab's history. This seems to imply there may be alternate timelines running congruent to our own, all searching for the missing "keys to the universe," which are apparently secrets held by as-of-yet-undiscovered particles.... "

Here is a link to FERMILAB'S website: http://fnal.gov

It's not so much I consider this as an absolute Mandela effect that I posted this vid but just to say I never heard of Fermilab before.Have you ?

Love from me
    mudra
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:23 am

I've recently noticed a co-workers name flip flop, Her name when she first started working with us was "Bella", it changed about 10 maybe 12 weeks ago to "Bela", 2 weeks ago it changed back to "Bella".  This is the spelling on here id badge, she only has one and it's the original from first issue.  I have also noticed the layout of a busy road change with no road works at all, changed drastically over night.  I have also experienced damage to my car vanish!
    These are recent examples of my own personal ME's, I am also effected by the main stream examples, like I originate from Sagittarius Arm not Orion Spur, and who put Mongolia back on the map? etc etc.....

Fun times :-)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 am

Woah.. it seems they are altering time at a faster pace these days. Thanks for sharing your experience solent. They lend more credibility to something that many of us have been experience these past years.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:30 pm

solent wrote:I've recently noticed a co-workers name flip flop, Her name when she first started working with us was "Bella", it changed about 10 maybe 12 weeks ago to "Bela", 2 weeks ago it changed back to "Bella".  This is the spelling on here id badge, she only has one and it's the original from first issue.  I have also noticed the layout of a busy road change with no road works at all, changed drastically over night.  I have also experienced damage to my car vanish!
    These are recent examples of my own personal ME's, I am also effected by the main stream examples, like I originate from Sagittarius Arm not Orion Spur, and who put Mongolia back on the map? etc etc.....

Fun times :-)

Lovely you managed to turn that Mandela effect to your advantage Solent Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:20 am

Saw this on another forum:

"Mandela Effect: Thinker Statue changed again. He wears a cap now!
    See with your own eyes.

http://www.musee-rodin.fr/sites/musee/files/styles/zoom/public/resourceSpace/1052_c59cc1300707c8b.jpg?itok=KJPsFwm1

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/Cleveland_Museum_of_Art_-_damaged_Thinker.jpg/800px-Cleveland_Museum_of_Art_-_damaged_Thinker.jpg

https://content.ngv.vic.gov.au/col-images/api/EPUB002155/1280

FFS, he wasn't wearing a cap like wig!! That wasn't in my reality/universe. We fu*king keep moving to parallel universes in this damn simulation.

Laugh all you want. Not that long ago, we were discussing whether or not his fist was clenched and studying the statue in great detail from several angles. Now he's sporting a cap! Short of adopting a standing pose with arms outstretched as if to say "Come on guys, this XXXX is real!"

I'm speechless. If you guys don't see a change or don't believe in the ME, you have always been here in this reality, but not us!"

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:16 pm

GLOBAL MANDELA EFFECT: Mud Flood, Tartaria & Nikola Tesla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP0qV2DN3mo

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Interesting stuff about the mud flood. In many streets in old Bath there are building lower than the roads. I remember someone telling me something about they built the roads up many years ago but I can't remember why

Mandela Effect - Page 2 BAT180138_01

Some of the houses have two or even three floors below the pavement
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Swanny wrote:Interesting stuff about the mud flood. In many streets in old Bath there are building lower than the roads. I remember someone telling me something about they built the roads up many years ago but I can't remember why

Mandela Effect - Page 2 BAT180138_01

Some of the houses have two or even three floors below the pavement

Great to see you again Swanny cheers

Yes indeed this mud flood research and truncated history is fascinating. There are many videos one can fin on youtube regarding Tartaria and the mud flood. I have a brand new look on these amazing old buildings as well as the cathedrals. It makes so much sense they were build by a highly developped and refined civilization that stands in contrast with with what the history books tell us of these time periods and the tools we were in possession of.

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Nice to see you too Mudra sunny

I've never heard about the mud flood before rabbit

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:39 pm