Seth on the Point of Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJL1BpqBm1A

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Re: The Nature of Personal Reality- A Seth Book

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:05 am

Seth on illness

Seth: "A cure of any kind will never depend upon any given treatment. It will in all cases depend upon the belief on the part of the sufferer that he can be cured. It will depend upon his desire to be cured. It will depend upon the strength of the purpose that an illness serves. It will depend upon, in the last analysis, the individual’s own ability to mobilize his own energies, for only these will effect a cure."
    Session 159 - Book 4 of the Early Sessions

"All illness is almost always the result of another action that cannot be followed through.
    When the lines to the original action are released and the channels opened, the illness will vanish, however, the thwarted action may be one with disastrous consequences which the illness may prevent. The personality has it's own logic."
    The Seth Material page 169

"An illness is a failure to solve a mental or psychological problem in the correct manner...The energy that would be used to solve the problem instead is spent maintaining the illness. It is therefore necessary that an attempt be made as soon as possible to solve the problem, which of course must first be discovered by the ego, which has avoided it."
    Session 159 - Book 4 of the Early Sessions

"When a man is ill it is not necessarily because he wants to be ill subconsciously. It is not necessarily because he is receiving some hidden psychological benefit, or because the illness fulfills some need. He is ill often - always in fact - because of a distortion that is occurring within the self, and materialized in physical form."
    Session 297 - Book 7 of the Early Sessions

"Your physical condition in every way is a reflection of your inner expectations, accomplishments, and failures, and I have told you that any illness is the result of an inner distortion. Now this distortion may possibly be a hangover from a previous existence but it is a distortion."
    Session 300 - Book 7 of the Early Sessio
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:49 am

Hi Mudra

I found the seth books almost 30 years ago and the information they contain is valuable and in keeping with other mystical traditions, they are completely in tune with yogic principles, for example.

I may just be greedy, but I always seemed to want more from Seth on his actual state of being. At the end of many sessions seth would ask if there were any questions to him, and the offer was often refused.

Have you come across any of the writings which go into more detail about seth, and his 'state of being'.. more on 'what' he is rather than what he wants to teach?

VM
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:59 pm

No I haven't  Vidya.
    I am rather new to the subject and have just read " The nature of personal reality " so far.
    There is a group on Facebook  that is run by an Old timer " Joachim Klamann "  
    which seems to know these materials in depth.
    You may ask him the question if you wish.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/40369638028/

I've just added you there I believe thinking I was sending you an invite instead.
    Sorry for my clumsy handling of FB's features !

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:30 pm

The more " civilized ' man becomes, the more his social structures and practices separate him from intimate relationship with nature - and the more natural catastrophes there will be, because underneath he senses his great need for identification with nature; he will himself conjure it into earthquakes, tornadoes, and floods, so that he can once again feel not only their energy but his own.

For many people, a natural calamity provides their first personal experience with the realities of creaturehood's connection with the planet. Under such conditions men who feel a part of nothing, of no structure or family or country, can understand in a flash their comradeship with the earth, their place upon it and its energy; through suddenly recognizing that relationship they feel their own power for action.

Session 665, May 23, 1973

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Out of Body Presentation at the CA Seth Conference 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRV6opZyvSg

Thomas Leichardt presents and demystifies the riveting topic of Out of Body Exploration at the CA Seth Conference in 2013. While offering a basis of understanding, as well as a sure-fire technique for getting out, Thomas also delves deep into the massive body of the Seth Material for quotes and gems of illumination, understanding, and realization. This is the first part of a 3 part series, you can see his other videos here: * 2014 OBE talk: https://youtu.be/MDLvwBkEhJw * 2015 OBE talk: https://youtu.be/I1TQf7rtr_8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm

"Now, when individually you believe in peace, and when you no longer believe that good is weak and evil is powerful, then on a country-wide basis, you will put people into power who believe in the active nature of peace. And, again, there is no other answer."
    ~ Seth

Susan M. Watkins, Conversations with Seth, Book One, 25th Anniversary Edition, pg. 233

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Guilt and Compassion

Seth: "Now: It is often said that man believes in devils because he believes in gods. The fact is that man began to believe in demons when he started to feel a sense of guilt. The guilt itself arose with the birth of compassion.

Animals have a sense of justice that you do not understand, and built-in to that innocent sense of integrity there is a biological compassion, understood at the deepest cellular levels.
    [...]

Compassion “rose” from the biological structure up to emotional reality. The “new” consciousness accepted its emerging triumph — freedom — and was faced with responsibility for action of a conscious level, and with the birth of guilt.
    [...]

Man, pursuing his own way, chose to step outside of that framework — on a conscious level. The birth of compassion then took the place of the animals’ innate knowledge; the biological compassion turned into emotional realization.
    [...]

Guilt is the other side of compassion. Its original purpose was to enable you to empathize on an aware level with yourselves and other members of creaturehood, so that you could consciously control what was previously handled on a biological level alone. Guilt in that respect therefore has a strong natural basis, and when it is perverted, misused or misunderstood, it has that great terrifying energy of any runaway basic phenomenon."

—NoPR Session 634, January 22, 1973

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:05 pm