tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016

Seashore
    Seashore

David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016  Empty David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016

Post  Seashore Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:16 am

Swanny
    Swanny

David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016  Empty Re: David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016

Post  Swanny Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:16 pm

I'd have thought Wilcocks would have given up after 2012
    Seashore
    Seashore

David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016  Empty Re: David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016

Post  Seashore Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Swanny wrote:I'd have thought Wilcocks would have given up after 2012

My impression is that he simply admits that he was overly enthusiastic.

Corey Goode is the important part of this story, since he is testifying to personal experience inside the secret space program.

Here is a video of Corey being interviewed:

Eartheart
    Eartheart

David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016  Empty gnostic shock 4me

Post  Eartheart Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 pm

I remember the data fever, when Corey'sGoodies first appeard on
    some blogs, even before this partnership with dave started...
    It was good to let it condense and reap the halfyear updates,
    now it cristallizes into coherent form,whichis kinda brilliant testrun
    4 popping this holographic status quo of oxymorons and harlots Crazy Happy

study The new and very impotent clue here is scratch

The whole sumerian boost, all "master"-tech and godly inspire the surface mob, even the ascended masters & divers channelings come from breakaway civilisations of the inner earth (which are all human elitist leftovers from earlier destroyed settlements), this is tight for birthing...
    Question
    HINTING at sources beyond the tavistochmarket, where negative inzest pinpoints targeted beliefs and mindsets, i wonder how i free myself from this bubble of accumulated astralcluster and find this plasmabody a now
    fixpoint to shine...
    As you see, words and forms of x-pressure have lost content, but emptyness leaves me concerned, not smiling like a fat chinese...
    Even with no need to fix the crisis of attached mortals, there is something moreto do and the whole creation nuggs me, my HS and soul wants it and i kinda desperatly purshuing it to get it done - only its new & unknown yet and some wish crackers tell me its allready done in the eternal now,yeah...
    The Floyd
    Kid, get into the lift and press the top button!!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am