tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant! Empty This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant!

Post  Carol Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:03 pm

This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant! 184
    http://share148.goingviralposts.biz/this-granny-pod-could-be-the-end-of-nursing-homes-everywhere-this-is-brilliant/
    This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant! 344

This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant! 439
    This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant!

Since the age of 20, I have known that I would be the one to take care of my aunt when she got older. I love her dearly, but my family enjoys our space. It has always been a stressful notion of what we are going to do once it is time to take care of her. With both of us being so independent, sharing our home was never an option while a nursing home also does not feel right. I had no idea that a solution was already out there.

MedCottages or “Granny Pods” are a great solution for taking care of elderly family members. I am actually quite excited about having my loved one close, but still in their own space. Reverend Ken Dupin invented these 12*24 pods that sit conveniently in any backyard and plug right up one’s existing plumbing and electrical. They allow both caregiver and senior to have their own space while still remaining connected.

These “Granny Pods” are specially built with the safety of a senior in mind. They include a small kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom all designed to safely house a senior. The bathrooms are handicap accessible with railing and safety features built in.The kitchen includes a microwave, small refrigerator, and a pill dispenser. Everything is conveniently located and safe to reach. The safety features for these little homes are amazing. They include webcams for monitoring by family members and a padded floor! Padded floor is great on joints. Also, they protect older family members from a fall. One can be comfortable having their family member spending time in these homes. Talk about high tech! These pods utilize small robotic features that can monitor vital signs. In addition, they can filter the air for contaminants while sending alerts reminding when to take medication. Communication is a breeze with high-tech video and text cell technology incorporated. If anything were to go wrong, these pods have alert systems to notify caregivers as well.

This ‘Granny Pod’ Could Be The End Of Nursing Homes Everywhere. This Is Brilliant! 262

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 am