Post  Aquaries1111 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 am

Tony! Dad! Lover!

We All Love You! Do You Remember?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Carol on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:59 am

Why are you posting this message to Tony Debra? It's not true for everyone and this is not his thread.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 am

Forgive me for your confusion Carol! This is a "sisterly" message to a Thuban! Are you a part of this thread?
    miii

thank you xeia

Post  miii on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:47 am

Thank you for posting this, for quite some time, I felt something off every time I would interact with the thubanites. I thought it was something I failed to understand and remained quiet.

I had this need to return and understand, along with a quiet revulsion to the experiences.
    Before this, I didn't think being possessed or being exploited of my energies could happen to me. I was so wrong.

I'm barely beginning to recognize how much has been planted in me in my time with thuban. Moreover the horror to find I was helping such an insidious thing spread.

Its hard for me to put it all in words right now, how deeply affected I was, but I want to express my gratitude for you all in this thread for helping me start over towards recovery. I hope this thread and others like it stay up, so people can have a chance to find a way out.

As for raven and tony, I bear no ill will.
    I just hope they eventually can be free of whatever it is behind their actions. I know its not just them. Sometimes I could see the energies behind many different faces (malevolent) in Tony, and when I told him about it, the other faces hid themselves after that.

regards,

miii

Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Well your "opinions" are entitled to be expressed. There is "No Group" out there who can make you feel so bad. There is no blame, no victim hood of sorts. There is only experience, and I wonder how we can judge our experience into a "perception" of Good vs Bad.. God is Amoral and not Immoral. We are the judges and the juries. Seth said once "If you don't like it, you must change it".. There is nothing there about "judging it". Some people like the pain and/or the pleasure.. it's all the same you know! What did you learn from the "Thubans"? I learned... I learned... I learned that "There are No More Secrets"....

Frank O'Collins once said "To Name a Thing is to Lose it's Power"... I'm still learning about "Jealousy".. That's a very "tough one" to overcome Miiiiiiiii..... Nonetheless, I'm also remembering to "Look In The Mirror"... It works "for Me".

Have a Great Day!

Aquaries aka Debra aka Butterfly/Papillion aka all of the names we've been "given".. If I were to choose my own name, what would it bee?

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:11 pm