tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
We Are You
Arrowwind
HigherLove
lindabaker
Beren
Floyd
THEeXchanger
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
MargueriteBee
B.B. Baghor
biophiliac
NewWorldKarma
Mandala
Shaynard
Tatiana
Honeybee
devakas
Vidya Moksha
SuiGeneris
CetaceousOne
Adv
solent
Bobbie
sunflower
SiriArc
Raie
truth and integrity
mudra
Carol
34 posters

What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Post  Carol Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 am

I love - love based team-work. It's the only way to go. What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 BILD0177

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Does your Avatar mean to you?

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:02 pm

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 2006th11.. Mudra!

...and I forgot to mention Three Caster made my balls bounce What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Lglol10

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Simplicity wrote:
    ...and I forgot to mention Three Caster made my balls bounce What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Lglol10

Team work ... he followed your intent and made it come through Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 pm

All the gals over here with teas... gosh I want some tea!
    Crazy Happy

Well not that one Crazy Happy
    just some green/mint teao please?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 pm

We aim to please. Here you go Beren.

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 356302-19615-22

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Tea is ready Beren

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Riad-k10

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Morocc11

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank you so much Mudra,

Flowers

BTW my Avatar is me from another time...
    Today with not that long hair...

Though it`s getting there...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Mudra, you pulled out all the stops. Goodness, Beren will be so spoiled he'll never want to leave the oasis you created for him. Big Grin 3

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm

On my way to Mudra's! What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Outa_h10

Beren you look like Mel Gibson tongue
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:23 am

Simplicity wrote: On my way to Mudra's! What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Outa_h10

You are so welcome Simplicity.
    I offer everyone in the Mists a ticket to Marakesh Carol.
    Let's fill this wonderfull Ryad with our presence and share that mint tea all together.
    I am sure Beren will enjoy such good company.

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 Marrakesh-moroccan-mint-tea_8421_600x450

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 am

Oh I am already !

Big Grin 3

You all are great souls!
    Now that doesn't mean that someone could steal my tea that Carol made in Mudra's place...
    Naughty
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 pm

I am not entirely sure yet about my choice of my new avatar, but since I am getting questions, I will at least put out there what others are saying about it:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/gay/

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/gay/review.shtml

From my "Letters to Donna" thread: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3495-letters-to-donna#62353

I'll have to explain later. I know this would even freak you out. hehehe

It's winter, but I am still taking a little Summer with me. :)

bread crumbs bread crumbs

Deck Author: Lee Bursten
    Deck Illustrator: Antonella Platano
    ISBN #: 0-7387-0597-7
    Number of Cards: 78 Major Arcana: 22 Minor Arcana: 56
    Card Size: 2.60 x 4.72 inches
    Publisher: Lo Scarbeo
    Year Published: 2004
    Deck Tradition: Rider-Waite-Smith
    Suits: Cups, Swords, Wands, Coins
    Court Cards: Youth, Man, Guide, Sage
    Major Titles: The Fool, The Magician, The Intuitive, The Protector, The Emperor, The Priest, The Lovers, The Chariot, Justice, The Hermit, The Wheel of Life, Strength, The Hanged Man, Death, Temperance, Self-Hatred, Revelation, The Star, The Moon, The Sun, Beyond Judgement, The World. 

The Fool is 0, Strength is 11, Justice is 8
    Card Back: Reversible
    Companion Material: 64-page multi-language little white book
    Languages: Spanish, Italian, German, French, English, Dutch

I had awaited Lee Bursten’s Gay Tarot for quite some time so was quite excited the day it appeared in my mailbox. Now this was several years ago, mind you, but I still recall it like it was yesterday. The deck was everything that I had hoped it would be and was not at all disappointed. Over the years, this has been one of my go-to decks to offer for my gay clientele or for open-minded clients preferring a more modern-themed deck

The Gay Tarot is a deck of modern imagery focusing on the experience, identity, and sensibility of the gay lifestyle in contemporary society. The deck is devoted to the lives and sensibilities of gay men and depicts societal acceptance, self-reliance, inclusiveness, self-esteem and a positive self-image. What is interesting, is that it displays men from a wide spectrum of everyday life – there are young men, older men, firemen, hockey players, father, scientists, actors, politicians, construction workers, retired men, gardeners, athletes, judges, chefs and more. This is one of the few gay-themed decks that I have seen which I can actually relate to in my everyday life and feel that it is representative of our times.

http://tarotdude.com/category/decks/gay-tarot/

Several of the Major have been renamed, many (such as the Empress) incorporating the male equivalent. The following Majors have been renamed:

The Intuitive (High Priestess)
    The Protector (The Empress)
    The Priest (The Hierophant)
    The Wheel of Life (The Wheel of Fortune)
    Self-Hatred (The Devil)
    Revelation (The Tower)
    Beyond Judgement (Judgement)

One of my favorite cards in the deck is the Revelation Card XVI (traditionally The Tower). The image depicts a young man coming out to his parents. The parents appear anguished, distressed if not disgusted. Lightening flashes downward through the open window. I find this a heart-wrenching card that many of us can relate to only too well.

http://tarotdude.com/category/decks/gay-tarot/

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 The-in10

The image is so simple: A beautiful young man, bathed in moonlight. The moon itself is seen reflected in a deep pool. His eyes are closed and you get a real feeling of his connectedness to something - but what ? His facial expression could mean many things - pain, serenety [sic], concentration, peace. In many ways, the card is as ambiguous as the Intuitive himself and that's what works for me. You never quite know what he's picking up on - which makes him both alluring and dangerous.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=31102

http://tarotdude.com/category/deck-reviews/
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm

My Avatar is Twelve Sixes arranged into a Trinity Symbol signifying the 12 Experienceable Dimensions of Matter with the Swirling Starburst at the middle being the Singularity and or Prime Creator @ the Thirteenth Dimension.

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Mercuriel wrote:My Avatar is Twelve Sixes arranged into a Trinity Symbol signifying the 12 Experienceable Dimensions of Matter with the Swirling Starburst at the middle being the Singularity and or Prime Creator @ the Thirteenth Dimension.

Huh ?

Oh, well now I get it. It's all so simple. lol

It is beautiful...if I could animate my cosmic druid, I would do it...but he is just the fool on its journey...

jocolor
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:28 pm

I found this on google images ( ages ago )whilst looking for something else, and kept it because I thought it would make a cool avatar, the name is from Nim Chimpsky, a chimp named after Noam Chomsky, the fact that these things should come together in my head probably reveals a lot ... Embarassed

Right, I'm off for a drink Drink Wine
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

just me -- 21 jan 2012 Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 pm

You look so cute in this photo Susan. JT it! Thubs Up

MartinTimothy
    MartinTimothy

Post  MartinTimothy Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Mine is a movie star ..sure wish I had real friends like her, I watch all her movies and make believe I am her co star, that the set will dissolve and it will be just her and me :)

What Does your Avatar mean to you? - Page 3 8765e285d8fa

Live in hope I suppose .. this is what I really look like!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 am

What's her name Martin Timothy? If she's that good, maybe we'd like to watch her too. Although, there's something about her pose.........

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 am