tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
burgundia
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
16 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:07 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15032910

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:33 am

Tom Campbell Brilliant Speech On The Faith Virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbHi9gwfa8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Tom Campbell: Life Between Lives as Consciousness 9/29/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wgw2SFE8yE

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Ginger Gilmour. Bright Side Of The Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEkYjJLLMAQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:01 pm

How To Teach Your Mind That Everything Is Available To You | Marisa Peer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKeaAbM2kJg

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:52 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15220005_10154761628628185_4901810011111172824_n

Wherever you stand be the soul of that place

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Japanese builders and craftsmen Art of perfection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjZbB96dE1E

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Ryan McMahon- SOVERIEGN SELF lecture presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edyDoDOtwOU&spfreload=5

Consciousness, reality , and the nature of the SELF. Author Ryan McMahon (RAM) speaking intimately on what it is to be an authentic human being, what it is to BE, and how we become sovereign in our center of awareness. Ryan draws on the ancient traditions of Hermeticism, Taoism, Buddhism, toltec nagualism, philosophy, existentialism, number theory, shamanism, etymology, ontology, vortex mathematics, geometry, and more. The perceptual shift from fragmentation to on of wholeness and unity.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:18 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15578898_1370513609626893_6312098977311092621_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 pm

MPower the Shaman

By Gonzalo Benard

Materialist science, the new religion of the modern age, claims that an alive and conscious human is as cosmically significant as a takeaway coffee cup. So we can do what we want with ourselves and each other, within reason.

Gonzalo Bénard’s teachings are an antidote to the consumerism that the Western World offers. And that his knowledge on consciousness derives from direct, sensory experience is something that mainstream science cannot comprehend, nor compete with.

The moment we are born is probably the most traumatic one in any being’s life. It is also the most wonderful or magical one, in which the physical body connects with its own consciousness. You may either embrace the pain to achieve peace with yourself, or deal with suffering and mind noise, which are what ego brings.

Ego separates body, mind and consciousness. But consciousness can connect them all. It depends on you the one you choose to feed.

If you focus on your body you’re focusing on a temporary ego. You will suffer by watching it age and stress. If you focus on your consciousness you will find a challenging peace, silence and life itself. You will find wisdom from the knowledge of mind learning, memories from this life and past ones, and eternity. Through anamnesis.

“After being born I was taught to not be me, so I learned how to dream and create and live in my most secret and safest place on Earth: Naked and safe inside my own untouchable and secret mind.”

Since childhood I’ve felt the need to lie down on the ground (especially in forests or on the tops of hills), close my eyes and feel the resonance and vibration of the Earth. To be connected you need to feel and listen to her “heartbeat,” her breathing. I discovered when I was very young one precious thing: I am made of the same energy as the Earth, which is made of the same energy as the cosmos. The resonance and frequency of my brain is the same as the Earth itself. So I feel her, I listen to her, I learn constantly with her. We learned how to communicate with each other. We are one. And that is what connects me empathically to other people, and to the cosmos itself. What scientists describe as dark matter, is the same as our minds: a field of energy resonating in a specific frequency. Our brains are in tune with exactly the same frequency as the Earth.

While the brain is hard (physical) the consciousness is soft (energy) as the mind itself is a product of these two. But, like any physical thing, the brain is just a physical form of energy, thus visible to the common eye.

Autism brought me a wonderful world of silence and introspection. Buddhism taught me how to work with it so I can spread more positive thoughts. Shamanism taught me how to be a better healer and better medium between worlds. All of this taught me how to embrace myself and others. How compassion and love are the best healers. How emotions and suffering are connected to something called ego, and how we can avoid it without losing our own individuality, our own persona.

Autism, Buddhism and Shamanism can do wonders, teaching us how to work on our own abilities and skills, embracing silence so we can go further, projecting the best we have to help others in their own life paths. How to live in a world where so much information is so often badly managed. How to reach for knowledge, aiming for wisdom. How to be your own self and how to express it. How to respect and how to forgive. How to deal with collective consciousness, protect ourselves and spread our best. But to spread our best we need to work on ourselves. To be better humans than we were in the past. So we can spread better consciousness in the collective. So the collective can spread better to the cosmic.

“Mind is over Matter and Consciousness is over Mind. Use it the best way. Trust yourself. Have faith in humanity. Spread that faith. Do not let fear and anxiety take over. Do not absorb that energy. Work on your inner peace and spread it, in every moment, and on every occasion.”

In my former book, I, Energy I explain that we are all made of energy. The same energy that exists in the cosmic dark matter, the same energy that moves our planet, the same energy that connects everything inside our brains. And this is one of the reasons I’ve always felt that scientists and physicians are usually wrong, often stuck in their own dogmas like a religion. Even their search for inhabitable planets doesn’t make sense – for their minds are narrowed by the human ego superiority complex that states if there’s life outside it must be like our own. If you look around one can only be amazed by the diversity of flora and fauna, or even by the diversity of the human race itself. We were born here adapted to this planet. But each planet, each star system is surely different. Why would there be life like ours, or as we know it, in such diverse places? It’s not water, or carbon-oxygen-hydrogen, or bacteria, but consciousness: Consciousness is life itself. It’s energy in its purest form. And maybe it’s time for humans to accept that we are just humans, and that life exists out there in different shapes and forms of energy. Consciousness doesn’t need water or bacteria to survive. Consciousness can take any form. You can find consciousness in a stone.

read on: Arrow https://grahamhancock.com/gonzalob2/

Gonzalo Bénard is a visual artist whose paintings, drawings and photography have been exhibited over 40 times around the world. He is author of The Sacred Book of G (a private journal written in stream of consciousness) and I, Energy, on consciousness and shamanism.

Born in Lisbon from Spanish and French descendants, Gonzalo soon went to the Himalayas, where he spent 3 years in a Buddhist Monastery school of philosophy and arts, and in the highlands spending time learning and practicing with the shamans from the old Tibetan Bon tradition.

Having been a curious mind from a very young age, and an avid reader of science, sociology and culture, Gonzalo has travelled for 20 years, mainly through Europe, Africa and Asia, discovering other rites and passages of shamanism.

Gonzalo Bénard is a natural born healer and shaman, who has practiced transcendental meditation since the age of 13; while in the Himalayas, he took refuge as Bonpo K. Lodro Zangpo, in the ancient Tibetan Bon Shamanic tradition.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 pm

The Art Of Living Consciously - David Whitehead Vlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgeQFNYqVdA

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:03 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15781169_10154468493763800_5565934005040522795_n

"When I switch off the machine and the headlines recede, I realise we are not in a political crisis; we are in a spiritual crisis, an existential crisis. We don’t know what it means to be human anymore. We have lost contact with the meaning of time, our presence here. How can we be human in a collapsing world? How can I be female outside the patriarchy? How can I matter in a community where I am one of the unnecessariat, the precariat, part of the low-income, left behind, just about managing, tax credited, zero-contract gig economy?

When I switch off the machine, I step out into the lane and walk into the twilight. You can feel everything more closely in the dark, especially the trees, your senses open up, your feet feel the ground, the wind coming from the south. Venus outshines the glow of the brewery distribution centre on the horizon. That’s when I realise that to this place, I matter. My presence, my intense engagement matters. To the dead, to the ancestors I matter. To consciousness, to the fabric of life I matter. We matter. That is no small thing."

Charlotte Du Cann

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:05 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15741249_10154468754668800_7555735779362608822_n

"The great renewal of the world will perhaps consist in this, that man and maid, freed of all false feelings and reluctances, will seek each other not as opposites, but as brother and sister, as neighbors, and will come together as human beings."

RAINER MARIA RILKE, letter, Jul. 16, 1903, Letters to a Young Poet

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:18 am

Right Livelihood part1.Sister Jina. 2016.12.18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1e3yWCO8qs

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Alan Watts ~ The Art Of Dealing With Pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNeaZeFbhH0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 pm

We do not become healers.
    We came as healers. We are.
    Some of us are still catching up to what we are.
    We do not become storytellers.
    We came as carriers of the stories
    we and our ancestors actually lived. We are.
    We do not become artists. We came as artists. We are.
    We do not become writers.. dancers.. musicians.. helpers.. peacemakers. We came as such. We are.

We do not learn to love in this sense.
    We came as Love. We are Love.
    Some of us are still catching up to who we truly are.

- A Simple Prayer for Remembering the Motherlode by Clarissa Pinkola Estes from The Contemplari manuscript

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:31 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15826879_738045139678406_1535954962316406917_n

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:24 am

WISDOMKEEPERS Transmissions & Ceremonies Lakota Elders Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZEm6tEDk0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 Emotio10

As we move into a brand new year, full of uncertainty, full of joy, full of heartbreak, full of life, let's remember to be grateful (or not) for the things that trigger us, because uncomfortable thoughts and feelings are just parts of the Whole asking to be included, embraced, permitted in the vast Love that we are. Waves in our Ocean.......................

When anger surges, as it will, can you stay close,
    and not numb it, or lash out?

When fear bursts in the body, can you breathe into it,
    and not fuse with it, or run away into stories?

When you feel hurt, rejected, unloved, abandoned,
    can you make room for that feeling,
    welcome it in the body,
    bow to its intensity, its fire, its presence,
    and not attack, or act out, or call people names?

Can you commit to not abandoning yourself
    now that you need your own love the most?

It's easy to talk about love.
    It's easy to teach.
    Until our old wounds are opened.
    Until life doesn't go our way.

What triggers you
    is actually inviting you
    to a deeper self-love.
    Can you see?

There is no shame in this:
    We all have tender places.

With love,
    Jeff Foster

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Cant really think of anything to say except I enjoy reading the posts here.

Chris
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:57 pm

greybeard wrote:Cant really think of anything to say except I enjoy reading the posts here.

Chris

It's lovely to see more of you amongst us Chris.
    Thank you so much for your presence here.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Learn This, and You'll Never Be The Same! (Use This!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zr1nKYN-Vg

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:04 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15826810

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:11 pm

mudra wrote:
    The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 9 15826810

Love Always
    mudra

Yes--smiling

Chris
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 am

Yes Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm