tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
Seashore
6 posters

Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"?

Seashore
    Seashore

Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"? Empty Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"?

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Lately I've been having to retry often in order to access the Mists website.

Is something going on?

Are others having the same problem?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"? Empty Re: Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"?

Post  Carol Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:54 pm

I had that happen just on one day when for some reason there was no access. Are others still experiencing this?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"? Empty Re: Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"?

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:14 am

It may be quite a large problem Carol. Firefly emailed me to say she hasn't been able to get the site for days now, nor can her daughter. I've noticed the number of users has been down of late compared to usual, so maybe there are many more ............ who can't log on to let you know. Crying or Very sad
    firefly
    firefly

Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"? Empty Glitches and Bugs

Post  firefly Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Finally, I have been able to access the forum, as Sanicle has already advised that I have been having trouble for days. However, the web name seems to have changed from themistsofavalon.net to mistsofavalon.heavenformun.org. Can some one please tell me if this is a mirror site or is something odd going on?

love and friendship
    firefly
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 am

Well this is odd. The mistsofavalon.heavenformun.org was our old site. Our current server is outside of the US.

We get about 1800 visits per day but not sure what it is now.

I'm traveling and not on the computer much due to not having access.

Mercurial has not checked in since last January and has not been responding to emails. I have his phone number back home in Hawaii and will attempt to call him when I return next week. One of the problems which him is he goes to his cabin in the woods for the summer so isn't available when gone.

Am open to suggestions here.

Here is a link to our stats: http://urlm.co/www.themistsofavalon.net

and just for the record the ads show up for non-member but we have NEVER received a penny for anything. Any costs for the site Mercurial and I have paid for out-of-pocket which is next to nothing. We're happy to do it. We don't want any $ for anything so please feel at ease regarding this particular issue.

firefly
    firefly

Are You Getting a Lot of "Server Not Found"? Empty Glitches and Bugs

Post  firefly Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Sorry Carol, but I misspelt the web page. Its, mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org. And by the way I was able to go into the Stats website but where it said 'Go to Website' it came up ' This page can't be displayed'. So its all very weird and it may be some servers are blocking entry to MoA.

Regards
    firefly
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm wondering about that as well. Our server used to be outside of the US and now it seems to be out of Texas. What's that all about?

However, when I click on website it comes up here.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:44 am

I tried on satturday without succes, this morning all is ok.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:21 pm

All is well in Holland, no difference, no obstacles and strange phenomena here.
    Next week I'm in the UK and I will see how things go from there.

By the way, I've been listening to a presentation of Simon Parkes, shared yesterday in bobhardee's thread
    "Disclosure, from suppression to contact and interaction". Simon Parkes mentions the closing down of internet
    at some point in the near future and the importance of preparation for living without it. Are those
    "Server not found" phenomena maybe an excersize? I should think it will be great timing, when we can replace
    internet by telepathy. What a relief Cheerful although.... some uncomfortable feelings may arise, for no body
    will be able to lie and wear masks. Blink I presume we will need time to get used to that Wink cheers
    But in all honesty, wouldn't it be great fun and soooooooooo easy, without having to log in first Cheerful

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 am