tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"

mudra
    mudra

TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"  Empty TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"

Post  mudra Fri May 29, 2015 2:48 pm

TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PXFzSbMqQo

Patrick Wood is an author and lecturer who has studied elite globalization policies since the late 1970’s, when he partnered with the late Antony C. Sutton to co-author Trilaterals Over Washington, Volumes I and II. He remains a leading expert on the elitist Tri­lateral Commission, their policies and achievements in creating their self-proclaimed “New International Eco­nomic Order.”

An economist by education, a financial analyst and writer by profession and an Amer­ican Constitutionalist by choice, Wood maintains a Biblical world view and has deep historical insights into the modern attacks on sovereignty, property rights and personal freedom. Such attacks are epitomized by the implementation of U.N. policies such as Agenda 21, Sustainable Development, Smart Growth and in education, the widespread adoption of Common Core State Standards.

Wood is a frequent speaker and guest on radio shows around the nation. His cur­rent research builds on Trilateral Commission hegemony, focusing on Technocracy, Transhumanism and Scientism, and how these are transforming global economics, politics and religion. The endgame, if ignored, will result in Scientific Dictatorship.

Wood is also editor of the online journal, The August Forecast & Review.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"  Empty Re: TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Thank-you for posting this, mudra. I haven't watched the video yet, but from the description, this guy sounds a bit like me (except he's much more advanced). I keep thinking in terms of positively-reinforcing that which presently exists (including the best of the past -- and the best futuristic conceptualizations). I also keep thinking that a malevolent solar system might be unsettlingly similar to a benevolent solar system. The basic organizational structure might have to be somewhat similar. The differences might have a lot to do with whether the overall system operates as Purgatory Incorporated OR Paradise Incorporated. Perhaps this solar system was originally set-up as Paradise Incorporated -- and then got taken-over and turned into Purgatory Incorporated -- with most of the original conceptualizations and technologies retained. This is HIGHLY Frightening to me. A God-Operated Paradise Incorporated could conceivably be somewhat easily turned into a Satan-Operated Purgatory Incorporated. The General-Public might not even know that the change had occurred. This is Very Scary Stuff!!! I keep thinking that this solar system (including the systems many of us love to hate) is a Corrupted-Version of an Idealistic-Plan. I continue to lean toward the idea that this solar system has been (and continues to be) a One Solar System Government -- with ALL of the Governments and Religions ultimately answering to the Same Boss. If this is the case -- perhaps there are legitimate reasons why this state of affairs exists. The institution of a New World Order might simply be a cover-story for what's really been going-on. We might've been living under a New World Order for thousands of years!! A Technocracy might be somewhat inevitable -- but the nature of that Technocracy might be up for grabs. Around 1990 -- Malachi Martin (in The Keys of This Blood) wrote about a three-way struggle for the control of the New World Order -- between the Soviet Union -- the West -- and the Roman Catholic Church. But really -- could all three really cumulatively-constitute Pagan and Papal Rome?? Do we really live in a Roman Solar System -- going way, way, way back?? That wouldn't surprise me. In Star-Wars -- wouldn't the conquerors take-over the Whole Solar System (rather than just one planet)?? But what if this Solar System was a Galactic Rat-Trap??!! What if the original tenants of this solar system knew that conquerors were on the way -- so they set up a fake-resistance -- and allowed the invaders to win -- while maneuvering to ultimately control and exploit the "conquering-aliens"??!! Along similar lines -- did the Nazis really win World War II?? Some say they did. The horror.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"  Empty Re: TRUNEWS 4/22/15: PATRICK WOOD "TECHNOCRACY RISING"

Post  mudra Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Thank you Oxy I hope you had the time to listen to that video by now. Patrick Wood is quite a good researcher I found.

The Trilateral Commission and Technocracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHWrceNajf4

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm watching the videos this afternoon. I keep wondering if a Human-Collective combined with a Computer-Network will ultimately administer this solar system?! If so -- would there be a place for a God (local and/or universal) in such a system?! Would there be a place for a Solar System King and Queen?! Things are SO up-for-grabs and moving SO quickly -- that all any one individual can probably do is attempt to keep-up (rather than leading). An Individual of Interest told me that someone would attempt to rule humanity -- but they would fail -- and that this failure would be followed by an extermination. Art Bell's concept of "The Quickening" seems to apply here. The Bible speaks of "Knowledge Increasing" and "Men Running To and Fro" -- followed by "The End". Even if one does not believe in God and Prophecy -- consider all of the conflicting governments, religions, philosophies, and agendas -- combined with unimaginable Weapons of Mass Destruction!! Then look at the past few thousand years of violent history in this solar system!! I keep thinking we live in a Purgatory which could quickly become Heaven or Hell -- with the probabilities favoring the "Hell" end of the spectrum. I'm very serious about living in a small-basement in the mountains -- with no computer, phone, or car -- and just reading books and looking through a small telescope -- with very little contact with anyone...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:05 pm

The furniture keeps being moved around Oxy but God, the prime mover unmoved remains the same Always.
    Offering yourself some time to look at the stars while having your feet grounded to Earth and away from the noise people make
    would certainly bring you that silence necessary to find peace within. Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:08 pm

New World Technocracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDt2hKw8Tg

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 am

Science, Technocracy, and Social Control - Jerry Day on The Corbett Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJimioPERFk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Patrick Wood: Technocracy Rising Interview (Part 1 of 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNkDiBOO4H0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:47 am

The technocratic global government is here

https://youtu.be/e_UeESh60_A

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 am

mudra wrote:The technocratic global government is here

https://youtu.be/e_UeESh60_A

Why we created Asgardia ?
    https://asgardia.space/en/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:46 pm