tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Seashore
Carol
6 posters

Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview Empty Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview

Post  Carol Wed May 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Published on May 17, 2015
    Simon Parkes is only part human on the soul level. Coming from a family with secret service backgrounds he knows a lot about secret plans for mankind and the big changes ahead. In an interview with Jo Conrad he reveals amazing knowledge.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview Empty Re: Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview

Post  Seashore Thu May 21, 2015 5:12 am

I thought it was interesting what was said about the changes since December 21, 2012: https://youtu.be/JEwjQNJqPnQ?t=26m38s

Last edited by Seashore on Thu May 21, 2015 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix link)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Seems it is ongoing until PX whizzes on by and a possible pole shift.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu May 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Thank you, Carol, for this great update by Simon Parkes, helped by a genuine interviewer. I like Simon Parkes' down to earth and
    common sense style with focus. He seems to know where he's heading and for what purpose. Hearing him explain about the much
    pondered "Ascension" process, actually being an attraction of our DNA memories and knowledge pulled inwards, makes so much
    sense to me. It never pops up in my mind that I need to stop loving the warmth of the Sun on my skin and leave this planet Earth,
    physically, in order to embody my soul Earth Candle in the Wind For the moment, I'm pretty busy, preparing to bring both in safety overseas,
    once the date arrives for me to step on the boat with a one way ticket, for a second life in the UK. Very Happy
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 25, 2015 7:27 am

He sounds personable enough. But, his mother was in the secret services and he admits he was indoctrinated. How do we know he is not just playing out his programming.

Being so into it is surprising he has no evidence whatsoever. Not even a snap photo?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 25, 2015 9:22 am

ceridwen wrote:He sounds personable enough. But, his mother was in the secret services and he admits he was indoctrinated. How do we know he is not just playing out his programming.

Being so into it is surprising he has no evidence whatsoever. Not even a snap photo?

Exactly. I do not trust that guy. And sometimes he interjects quasi nonsensical info.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 25, 2015 9:31 am

One of the things that struck me was his attitude about having sex with his alien contacts while his wife objects. Does this make sense to you? if one is in spiritual alignment, one doesn't want to intentionally create emotional distress for their spouse.

In addition, I've noticed a similar attitude with a couple of others with a similar backgrounds. So it does make me wonder if they have been compromised at some emotional/spiritual level.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 am

Carol wrote:One of the things that struck me was his attitude about having sex with his alien contacts while his wife objects.

Did he say that in the interview on this thread?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Carol wrote:One of the things that struck me was his attitude about having sex with his alien contacts while his wife objects. Does this make sense to you? if one is in spiritual alignment, one doesn't want to intentionally create emotional distress for their spouse.

In addition, I've noticed a similar attitude with a couple of others with a similar backgrounds. So it does make me wonder if they have been compromised at some emotional/spiritual level.

I may have missed something, Carol, for I wonder where Simon Parkes is mentioning this. I haven't heard Simon Parkes talk
    about it in the most recent interview with the German man, posted in this thread. I'm not without moral views and personal feelings,
    regarding that subject, but as far as I've learned to understand, there seems to be a certain way where humans can be (and also
    told they were) involved in activities, seemingly of a sexual nature, that would be described as "clinical experiments on guinea pigs"
    by those in charge of them and put in practice on board of their alien craft.

For clarity of true understanding, to me, it's almost impossible to discern, when I'm not related to a person in real life and have
    learned to know that person in walk-and-talk, to find the truth of intentions. In my perception, Simon Parkes shows sense and
    sensibility. Much of what Simon Parkes says reflects the views of other truth-seekers that I've come to know.

Through time, only in virtual space, I've listened to witnesses who've been in close encounters with ET-races or something of that
    third kind, or even look-a-likes of a dubious kind, who knows.....? Without a real-life correct connection of dots, I tend to think that
    for myself it's hard to grasp the nature of that world and the activities taking place in it, as the "outsider" and inexperienced person
    that I am.

David Icke has shared his experiences with some of a reptilian race, during intercourse with his spouse. He mentions feeling over-
    powered and taken by surprise, pun intended, in an astral form of abuse. For those experiences happening in an astral realm, these
    events were initially outside of his control. I remember Whitley Strieber, in his testimonies of experiences of this nature, in his book
    Communion, where he is also unprepared for these encounters and "taken on board" exposed to certain activities that could be
    described as sexual, looking from a human "down to earth" mundane point of view, but weren't experienced as such by himself.

They were sort of.....clinically arranged and not intended to serve sharing of sexual pleasure, so that his spouse at home, sleeping
    in the same bed where Whitley was "taken from" had no need to feel deprived of the monogamy in their relationship. In a general sense,
    I think the way sexual energy is thought of and sought after by human beings, could be viewed by ET-races as very different from our
    human way, in other dimensions and places in the solar system. I'm not saying it's better or worse, just different.

Without intervention of our human views and projections of all sorts, sexual energy is life force energy in its purest form, when viewed
    objectively. While writing this post, I'm well aware that there are probably many images attached to this lively subject Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

He mentioned it in an earlier interview BB and I was under the impression that he did have a choice. I'm also aware of others where they too did have a choice. So I'm curious and also aware of many who were "abducted" who had no choice. In most of the contactee (Alex Collier and Stefano Breccia for example) Et interactions, sex isn't involved. The relationship is more spiritual. So if he knows it distresses his wife.. why tell her if he does have a choice?

Basically, I think some of the abductees have learned how to emotionally disassociate which is common among individuals who have been sexually abused.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue May 26, 2015 5:39 am

Carol wrote:He mentioned it in an earlier interview BB and I was under the impression that he did have a choice.

Can you give us more information?

I searched YouTube and this is all I could find.  His wife, however, is not mentioned.

Published on Jun 25, 2013

Simon chats about his encounters with aliens including a sexual moment with a hologram when he was 5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzvCYderVH0

Non-holographic sex with a lionlady is mentioned here:  https://youtu.be/mzvCYderVH0?t=5m30s

And there is this screenshot:

Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview Untitl28
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Since I've listened to a number of his interviews I don't recall which one he mentioned it in. But it did catch my attention so his comment was remembered.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Simon Parkes Newsletter - August 2015

Welcome to the August edition of the Connecting Consciousness Newsletter.  On the 1st of August we had our first gathering 35 members of Connecting Consciousness assembled in Derby to meet each other for the first time and to share the joint vision that we all have in connecting consciousness.  It was a truly wonderful day only raining after I had finished speaking.  Although it was primarily for the British group we did have members who had flown in from other countries.  It was so truly uplifting for me to physically meet everybody whom I had previously skyped with, unlike many organizations everyone who attended was personally known to me, and certainly in the early days, this is very important to maintain our security.

World News

It is absolutely clear now that the Federal Reserve has no intention of raising interest rates.  To prevent an economic collapse in the US large depositors have been induced to transfer their real estate holdings into an American bank.  They will leave the deposits there for 3 months, this is not paper money but assets backed by real value.  From a world perspective for 3 months America will seem financially viable.

The issue about countries falling into debt really hinges around understanding how much of that debt is a percentage of gross national product.  To this end I have been doing a little research.  Italy’s percentage of debt to gross national product is 132%, Portugal 130%, Ireland 110%, Spain 98%, Greece 177% and this will perhaps surprise all of you - Japan 230% - this is because of the nuclear disaster.  In the year 2000 the total debt owed by all the developing countries was 87 trillion dollars, at the beginning of this year it had risen to 199 trillion.  In other words the total debt for the world is 286%.  When you understand these figures you understand that a massive crash is just around the corner so when you hear people say “it’s all going to come down” then it truly is like a pack of cards.  So to reiterate it is not debt that is the issue but the country’s ability to generate wealth.  If wealth generation stagnates it does not matter if that debt increases it is the percentage growth of the debt over production which destroys confidence in a countries ability to pay.

CERN Hadron Collider

On the 15th August a unique planetary alignment is to take place. The hadron collider will be pushed to its maximum output on the 15th.  The purpose of this is to break human’s connection to source.  The earth has a natural bio rhythm which rises and falls just as a surfer on a surf board rides the ocean wave so the hadron collider is intending to ride the natural bio rhythmic wave from the earth.

Obviously this is not a good thing.

At 12 noon BST (please check your timings here http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/bst) I ask you to sit from 12 noon BST for
    5 minutes and I wish you to provide a thought that the intended operation does not stop the earth’s connection to source
    (I've had to word this in a particular way so that it does not break any government rules) basically I would like you to send healing
    thoughts to the hadron collider.  I will be able to use those positive thoughts to provide a beneficial outcome.  This happening in August
    is not to be confused with the energy wave expected in September.  I will be calling on all of you to provide assistance at that time.  
    I know that many of you have been really looking forward to undertaking some positive action and finally we now have our first real challenge.  

I can’t emphasize enough how important our first test is. You have all joined connecting consciousness for many reasons, whatever those reasons the outcome is a shared outcome and we face our first hurdle on the 15th.  Let us ensure that we are successful.
    The main protagonist in this battle is artificial intelligence known to some as Velon/Archon – it is this that we first meet head on on the
    15th August and for those of you who are keen on research this is directly linked to chemtrails.

I’m very delighted to welcome Dr Brian Ostrowski, who I have given space on my website, please take the trouble to read his contribution and if you feel you can contribute in any way please fill in his contact form.  I am personally delighted to welcome Brian because science and spirituality are not opposites although the establishment seeks to drive a wedge between the two energies we should understand that science and spirituality are the same - it is merely how we interpret it.  Spirituality has nothing to fear from science nor science from spirituality rather it is the minds behind the concepts that are either positive or negative and we heartily welcome Brian’s contribution.

Following Saturdays meeting we now have a number of members who have offered to coordinate the Connecting Consciousness group.  
    Once they are in place the structure and interaction of each group will be made clear.  It promises to be a very exciting time and one
    I know you are deeply committed to. As soon as the new members are in place the contact form on the website will be reactivated
    and hopefully normal business will be resumed soon.

We continue to suffer a range of energetic and physic attacks, I am deeply indebted to everybody who has tirelessly given their time
    and energy to Connecting Consciousness.  Thank you all and hopefully I will have something positive to report after the 15th August.

Much love, much strength, much hope. Simon
    Copyright © 2015, Simon Parkes. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
    simonparkes7@gmail.com
    www.simonparkes.org

Source: http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4a8bbd95efd926ee0efeb4a3b&id=16079f8b6b&e=
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:18 am

2015-08-02_CC_Simon_Parkes_Answers

AWESOME INTERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRqX4rgrJU

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:12 pm

burgundia wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:He sounds personable enough. But, his mother was in the secret services and he admits he was indoctrinated. How do we know he is not just playing out his programming.

Exactly. I do not trust that guy. And sometimes he interjects quasi nonsensical info.

Right.  The very first video I watched on him, half way through, I started to get that 'funny feeling'.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:55 am

My view on people related to ET beings and races, by blood or astral/physical visits, is that I can't possibly perceive how
    such a connection exists and operates. I guess we've got no choice than to view such an existence within human paradigms
    with opinions that cannot be projected on such an existence. If Simon Parkes mentions his clones (and how that process
    works and serves a purpose for the benefit of ......) in that August 2nd interview here, these clones being preserved, ready
    to be used when his original physical body dies, I can imagine how that serves a whole other goal and destiny than a possible one night
    stand in non-gravitational conditions. To me, it's none of my business how people decide to organize their lives, in general.
    Only when I experience someone in real life, the 3d world, making me feel uncomfortable or worse, I can decide and act on that.
    Walking out of the room where that game is present and I don't feel like joining.

No gravitation.... a one night float....? I wonder how that works  Big Grin 3

This link offers access to interviews with Simon Parkes: First Sunday in every month 7.00pm - 9.00pm Uk time.
    url=http://wolfspiritradio.com/joomla/]http://wolfspiritradio.com/joomla/[/url]

Wolf Spirit Radio is dedicated to a first generation super-soldier Dave L.Corso.
    I perceived Dave L. Corso as the "Dumbledore leader of the pack" in the circle of Supersoldiers. I remember him in a Project
    Camelot interview with his friend Duncan O'Finnigan, answering questions by Kerry Cassidy, who looks much less burdened
    than she looks now. I don't mean that in a judgmental way, just my observation of a woman who's not afraid to stand in the
    line of arrows. Which, to me, is the same position Simon Parkes is in. Corso and Duncan O'Finnigan created  a rare friendship
    with a journey through life that was often cloaked in veils and memory blocks, bumping into each other by surprise at a crossroad,
    finding an anchor in sharing that fate. They must have been desperate at times, to be without it. I can perceive how deep such
    a friendship is rooted. As they say "Through thick and thin" isn't it?

Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview Corso_10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWfpORZOpjk
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Simon Parks May 17,2015 interview Empty Mind program in primary schools related to ufo's and martial law declared to conspiracy theortists

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQhERk_BdE

The August 1 2015 Conscious Connection gathering in the UK.
    Very informative and revealing!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm