tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Hello everyone

bobhardee

Hello everyone

Post  bobhardee on Sat May 16, 2015 7:36 am

Good Morning everyone:
    In the not so distant future I will be taking a break from the morning 5 minute electric universe reports as well as contributions. We will be disconnecting internet in Columbia and I am not sure when it will be reconnected after that. Our new place is in the country and the only internet is satellite access. This new house is a considerable challenge but will be well worth it in the long run.

The other thing that is going on is a laboratory report of 4.5 for the PSA. It's high and not sure what that will mean. However, as the great General McArthur said is "I shall return".

For now I will continue to post and the news shall be delivered!
    When it stops, you will now understand why.

Bob H.
    Sanicle

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Sanicle on Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 am

Hi Bob .......... I'll miss your posts while you're gone but it sounds like exciting times ahead for you. Best wishes that the move goes well and you're back online soon. Hadriel
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat May 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Ahh Bob. You'll be missed. I'm so glad you mentioned this as I can pick up on this until you return. Keeping abreast of all the earth and solar changes is a full time job. It was interesting to note that Sean David Morton was talking about how the ETs where helping with sun keeping it from going full-out ballistic along with the quakes designed to bring earth back into alignment with the galactic core. It's all good.

I hope you enjoy your new digs. Sounds like it will be a great new adventure for you both. Much JT  Hadriel and hugs. Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat May 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi bobhardee, I'm so happy that you announce your leave here and your future return, very thoughtful of you!
    If I understand you, the laboratory report is related to a health issue? Don't know what PSA means. Every day
    I take the dose of 4 minutes all-in-one solar weather-report and enjoy to listen to Ben's "eyes open, no fear,
    be safe everyone" with a smile on my face. I know how to go and find that medicine, of course, but your
    diligence to post it here daily makes a difference to me.

I wish you as much joy in your new home as living through the challenges of it with success, both joy
    and challenges meeting at some point where you can sit on the porch and look around you, saying "Yes!
    This is it! Cheerful Safe journey, bob!

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat May 16, 2015 6:17 pm

PSA = Public Service Announcement

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat May 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Carol wrote:PSA = Public Service Announcement

Thank you, Carol. What does the 4.5 being high mean in relation to that?
    Infrastructure related? Not a health issue?
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun May 17, 2015 9:22 am

Hello Bob, enjoy every bit of your break . Wherever you go may the sun shine on you sunny
    There will always be a warm place waiting for you on your return to the Mists.

Hugs 

Much Love
    mudra
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun May 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Thanks for your notice Bob, very thoughtful!

Thubs Up

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:39 pm