tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story

mudra
    mudra

Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story  Empty Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story

Post  mudra Tue May 12, 2015 10:47 am

Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGsvjzKWBSs&feature=youtu.be

There is no one story. There are many stories. The essence of the New Story is that we are moving from the idea of disconnection and separation to a state of reunion and reconnection. We are all interrelated and interdependent. The old story is the old scientific, technological, individualistic paradigm. The new story for Satish, personally, is symbolised in his journey as a pilgrim of peace, free of all bondage, burdens, dualisms, attachments, and expectations, recognising our interconnectedness, living in the present moment fully, and celebrating the miracle of life as it is.

Satish addressed the Findhorn Foundation and Community at the New Story Summit: Inspiring Pathways for our Planetary Future, which took place in September 2014. The first 30 minutes features his talk after which he takes questions from the community audience.

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story  Empty Re: Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 17, 2015 7:15 am

Quote from mudra's post: "The new story for Satish, personally, is symbolised in his journey as a pilgrim of peace, free of all bondage,
    burdens, dualisms, attachments, and expectations, recognising our interconnectedness, living in the present moment fully, and
    celebrating the miracle of life as it is".

Thank you sunny mudra Flowers for sharing this post with Satish Kumar. That deep wisdom filled Indian heart, for my ears speaking
    through Satish mouth, is touching me deeply. Always by surprise, that touch of India's heart, for I tend to not look into to that culture
    and part of the world so much. It's great timing, this surprise gift, that concept of pilgrim, explained by Satish. I do love the Earth-pilgrim
    concept and the connection of spirit with our body, in his examples like with the hand and the symbolism of the fingers.

Satish Kumar: The Essence of the New Story  Images19

In all the present changes and new moves of having found a new home in the UK, interviewing candidates for my home, to rent it out,
    the intensity and newness of it, I'm reminded to let go and invite trust and wellness, in all of these activities. The people who visit my
    home to discuss living in it, are so kind and inspiring! To hear them comment on my home and the atmosphere, the tranquility in it.
    I like to be on the path of a pilgrim now and be in equality with others on that path with me. I'm planning, for the time being, to
    mainly post images in "Baghor's large and small works of art" thread, as a form of my company here. My active mind may catch
    up with the okay-ness of my being and the world around me and the okay-ness of this place, for there's no need for anxiety.
    Only awareness of that being the case, at times, and breathe.... take a break and choose again.
    What great humor, don't you think?

I do love your style mudra, the name mudra is so appropriate, for to me it seems your soul has roots in that heart of ancient India.

Hadriel

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am