tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Pris
    Pris

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! Empty IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Post  Pris on Sat May 09, 2015 2:43 pm

IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Hello, everyone!

I thought I would post a message to let everyone know that someone has tried to impersonate me in the forum, 'Imaginative Worlds'.

This imposter joined 'Imaginative Worlds' and used my avatar and my real name, not 'Pris'.  Many people know my real name and automatically assumed it was me.

Then, as a brand new member, this imposter reposted one of my old threads (posted prior in TOT as 'TOT is setup to fail just like PA'), renaming it 'Imaginative World is setup to fail just like PA and TOT' (notice the missing 's').   Then, this person proceeded to add the occasional comment, mostly using my own words, cut and pasted, from another OP and recent comments I had made previously in 'The Mists of Avalon' in order to continue to fool people into thinking it was really me.

This imposter effectively made a mockery of the forum, 'Imaginative Worlds', forum members and staff, and humiliated and violated me by taking credit for it under my real name -- which I have never used publicly in forums and do not ever intend to use.

I would like to point out that the way in which 'Imaginative Worlds' management responded to that imposter's thread shows they are nothing like 'The One Truth' forum or 'The Project Avalon Forum' -- to their credit.

At about the same time, I was trying to join 'Imaginative Worlds' but my registration was hung up.  It was frustrating watching this person stir up controversy while pretending to be me as I could do nothing.  Even after I had joined, I still had to prove to management that I was the real 'Pris' by providing evidence.

The impersonator even went so far as to post 'against' me, claiming to be the 'real deal' and later started using my signature in an attempt to confuse people even further.  Eventually, I was able to 'clear my name' and resolve the situation.

Just so there is no confusion, in forums, I have only ever publicly gone by the name, 'Pris', and I have never used any other aliases.

Currently, I am only in three forums:  The Mists of Avalon, Imaginative Worlds, and Mental Floss the Second.

I will not join any other forums.

Also, I appear as 'Pris' in one other place, Twitter, as 'PrisN6'.

Thank you!

Pris
    truth
    truth

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! Empty Re: IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Post  truth on Sat May 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Pris wrote:IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Hello, everyone!

I thought I would post a message to let everyone know that someone has tried to impersonate me in the forum, 'Imaginative Worlds'.

This imposter joined 'Imaginative Worlds' and used my avatar and my real name, not 'Pris'.  Many people know my real name and automatically assumed it was me.

Then, as a brand new member, this imposter reposted one of my old threads (posted prior in TOT as 'TOT is setup to fail just like PA'), renaming it 'Imaginative World is setup to fail just like PA and TOT' (notice the missing 's').   Then, this person proceeded to add the occasional comment, mostly using my own words, cut and pasted, from another OP and recent comments I had made previously in 'The Mists of Avalon' in order to continue to fool people into thinking it was really me.

This imposter effectively made a mockery of the forum, 'Imaginative Worlds', forum members and staff, and humiliated and violated me by taking credit for it under my real name -- which I have never used publicly in forums and do not ever intend to use.

I would like to point out that the way in which 'Imaginative Worlds' management responded to that imposter's thread shows they are nothing like 'The One Truth' forum or 'The Project Avalon Forum' -- to their credit.

At about the same time, I was trying to join 'Imaginative Worlds' but my registration was hung up.  It was frustrating watching this person stir up controversy while pretending to be me as I could do nothing.  Even after I had joined, I still had to prove to management that I was the real 'Pris' by providing evidence.

The impersonator even went so far as to post 'against' me, claiming to be the 'real deal' and later started using my signature in an attempt to confuse people even further.  Eventually, I was able to 'clear my name' and resolve the situation.

Just so there is no confusion, in forums, I have only ever publicly gone by the name, 'Pris', and I have never used any other aliases.

Currently, I am only in three forums:  The Mists of Avalon, Imaginative Worlds, and Mental Floss the Second.

I will not join any other forums.

Also, I appear as 'Pris' in one other place, Twitter, as 'PrisN6'.

Thank you!

Pris

Can we all vote pris for president Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy

Pris
    Pris

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! Empty Re: IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Post  Pris on Sat May 09, 2015 5:01 pm

This is fascinating.  After I informed Seikou (member of Imaginative Worlds) that his post was copied and pasted over here in the Mists by 'truth', the original post from 'truth' has been magically edited to this.

truth wrote:

Can we all vote pris for president  Insanely Happy  Insanely Happy  Insanely Happy  Insanely Happy  Insanely Happy  Insanely Happy

Last edited by Pris on Sat May 09, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! Empty Seikou

Post  Pris on Sat May 09, 2015 5:46 pm

UPDATE: Just found out that the 'Seikou' in 'Imaginative Worlds' is an imposter.

truth
    truth

Post  truth on Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Pris that is awful

I want to give you a big hug Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel

Now are you going to continue with your campaign. Musical Musical Musical Musical Musical

If you are i can make you some banners Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Like this below

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! Maxresdefault

I can add  i am a drama queen.Let me know w hat you think
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun May 10, 2015 2:03 pm

And, for all those interested, there was also a 'Bill Ryan'.
    truth
    truth

Post  truth on Sun May 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Pris wrote:And, for all those interested, there was also a 'Bill Ryan'.

Boring Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 4:40 pm

truth
    truth

Post  truth on Sun May 10, 2015 4:54 pm

3 words

Are you Sirius? bounce bounce bounce

But i do love a bit of fried spam and onions lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yum yum

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Am I Sirius?

R U?

What's a matter Truth.... Did somebody take your Part?

Spamalot - What Ever Happened To My Part?

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun May 10, 2015 5:11 pm

You know, truth, I'm getting a bit fed up with your moronic emoticon posts.

To me it looks as if you're only here to p#ss off Pris.

And I invited Pris here.

Are you catching my drift?

Hot
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 pm

You know....it's been awhile since I've posted here.  But when I saw this Daft Punk playin in My house I had to speak up.  Especially when I saw him havin a go at you Trans.

You gotta set em up.

I'll show him the ropes...but you know that Trans   Heh heh

We don't need no Psychotic Reactions round here.

truth
    truth

Post  truth on Sun May 10, 2015 5:27 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:You know, truth, I'm getting a bit fed up with your moronic emoticon posts.

And I invited Pris here.

Hot

Oh dear oh dear oh dear pig pig pig pig pig

We have a Pris Protector lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I dont know how to catch a drift but thats on my list of things to do Tranny Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Fancy a hug Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless  JT JT The Karen JT JT

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

truth wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:You know, truth, I'm getting a bit fed up with your moronic emoticon posts.

And I invited Pris here.

Hot

Oh dear oh dear oh dear pig pig pig pig pig

We have a Pris Protector lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I dont know how to catch a drift but thats on my list of things to do Tranny Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Fancy a hug Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless Lawless  JT JT The Karen JT JT

Hay Truth.....Got my Drift?

No Daft Punk Playin in my house!

Invited gusts don't get Spamilot from Daft Punks

Perhaps you're feelin Jealous you weren't Invited?

I'll tell you this much...I aint with it!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun May 10, 2015 5:39 pm

truth wrote:

And I invited Pris here.

Hot

Fancy a hug

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 5:40 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:I like his version better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLJQrZia2I

Thubs Up
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Well well Trans....Looks like we got the Old School Hit and run!

Too much Pressure you think?  

Regroup and Sail on that TRUTH dude....I can do this crap all night long!

I'm relentless when it comes to the Mists of Avalon...My house.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun May 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Brook wrote:
    I'm relentless when it comes to the Mists of Avalon...My house.
    Your house, my house, our house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WsaIbpUTE
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun May 10, 2015 6:41 pm

That's what she said/meant...

Our house

And invited guests must know it's their home too.

Cool

I'll put another log on the fire....

Oh ...btw Pris ....we have two cats in the yard!

Flowers
    Darlenek
    Darlenek

Post  Darlenek on Mon May 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Thank you so much

Hello, I am sure I am just saying what everyone else is thinking but thank you moderators for removing the negative rep. It was mostly used by passive aggressive bullies. So thank you for removing it.

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! 200_s
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon May 11, 2015 2:26 pm

So why are you using Pris's avatar picture Darlenek? Darlenek aka truth is banned.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon May 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Impersonator... case in point.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon May 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Malc ...lol

thats not very nice !

IMPERSONATOR?  I am the real 'Pris'! Maxresdefault

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:03 pm

For anyone who may be interested (and to let everyone know because of my... special situation lol), I decided to join 'minds.com'.  
    It looks intriguing...  I've gotten myself into messes before, so what the heck.  

Note:  I've no intention of joining anything else at this time.  If I do, I'll announce it here in The Mists of Avalon, in Imaginative Worlds, and in Mental Floss the Second (someone recently tried to impersonate me in the new forum, Eye-Rise, twice already).

https://www.minds.com/

https://www.minds.com/Pris

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:23 pm