tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bonjour

MoonRiver

Bonjour

Post  MoonRiver on Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 am

Hi All,

Here I Am having crossed the MoonRiver .. LOL! I was Moonlight at TOT, but that username was already taken here.  I had chosen Moonlight because it was close to my Spirit name.  MoonRiver is even closer I would say and besides, it's a very nice song.  I do love a nice song...

I was one who slammed the door to TOT recently.  One would wonder WTF happened there.  So sad.

I have been visiting The Mists for a couple of years now.  I have found many jewels here and I now have the opportunity to say "Thank You"!  I was surprised earlier this week to see that others had found refuge here at the Mists.  I love the way they were all taken care of.  This place feels secure to me, and since it is my third forum, it may just be my charm.

I am rather quiet, "love and light and everything nice" kinda gal.  I am an empath and my antennas catch a lot of things. Focusing on what's wrong in the world is never good for me, as I already catch a lot without looking.  So, I usually focus on laughter, beauty, Peace, Love, fun...

Just want to say to my TOT friends here and there and elsewhere:  It's just a ride  ... I can only wish for Peace to envelop us All.  Oh and hmm... you know that I do care, a lot actually.  I care about all the people involved in this TOT saga.  I'm sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank You.  I love You.

Thank you for having me here.  flower
    mudra

Re: Bonjour

Post  mudra on Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 am

Thank you for that lovely acknowlegment for our work MoonRiver  Flowers
    It is a pleasure for me to greet you here.
    I wish you well on your journey with us.
    Be well peaceful one

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed May 06, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed May 06, 2015 10:12 am

Welcome and aloha MoonRiver. Also a favorite song of mine. I'm delighted that you decided to join us as a member. Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MoonRiver

Post  MoonRiver on Wed May 13, 2015 5:11 am

I really appreciate being here.  Thank you Mudra and Carol.

I'm used to come here in silence to read and learn.  It may take a while until I can post anything, if at all.  Let's say this is practice.

I sit in silence, but I'm here.

JT

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:56 pm