tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Terra Papers – Hidden History of Planet Earth

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Terra Papers – Hidden History of Planet Earth  Empty Terra Papers – Hidden History of Planet Earth

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:19 am

Terra Papers – Hidden History of Planet Earth  17-pea10

This is what I found on the pages of the Prepare for Change project, I'm curious myself to see what it has to offer, on a rainy day.

http://prepareforchange.net/2015/02/14/terra-papers-hidden-history-of-planet-earth/

The sources of Man’s religions and the origins of legendary figures like Zeus, the Minotaur, Osiris and Isis, and a number of other ‘mythological’ beings are explained and also placed into the framework of the History of Planet Earth.

And, so too, upcoming events can be predicted. Not from any psychic abilities or channeling, but from patterns of an on-going effort to direct Planet Earth.

Man will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will Angel figures. Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface. NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads…
    Earth…and Man…is the prize.
    This is my story…
    This is my Grandfather’s story …and… this is the story of Bek’Ti.

continue reading: (It’s a long read – and very interesting).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_63.htm

malletzky
    malletzky

Terra Papers – Hidden History of Planet Earth  Empty Re: Terra Papers – Hidden History of Planet Earth

Post  malletzky Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 am

I read the Terra Papers few years ago and I find the material very interresting, it's well worth reading to see the things about our ancient history from a different point of view :-)

Much respect
    Mall..

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am