tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
TRANCOSO
Seashore
Carol
B.B.Baghor
orthodoxymoron
mudra
THEeXchanger
11 posters

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: 360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:34 am

Pris words: "And, some of us feel needy and vulnerable.  Bad stuff happens when power-trippers take advantage of others in their needy,
    vulnerable state -- instead of protecting and helping them (to learn to help and empower themselves)".

Yes, "XXXX" and (in another arrangement of letters) "this" is what happens on this planet, in full daylight with the help of social media
    and collective awareness, Pris. Forgive me, I tend to present a very broad picture. I've found that neediness and vulnerability, by
    painful experiences. It was present already for a long time, but it was touched upon by it. I also found out that such an experience
    is brought on by me, myself and I: tripled as shown in the painting in my B.B.B.S.A.L.W.O.Art thread.

I now know that it was my being, that decided it was time to stop beating around the burning bush and come to the point, to clear
    my past, so that I could go forward without that burden. I was chased by it as if the devil was on my tail and I made waves Cheerful

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? - Page 3 22_wea10

This is my home-brew witch-woman view: as soon as we begin to acknowledge that we bring unto ourselves the vulnerabilities and
    feelings of weakness, that moment is a breaking free from the illusion that something is done to us deliberately. In the company of
    those feelings and please don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning violence and destruction here. As I've come to see it, when one
    feels abandoned in most painful ways and feels oneself alone in body, senses and soul, the core issue underneath is an abandonment
    of oneself, by having denied one's own existence at some point in maybe long ago times and lives, very different from our present one.
    Isn't that what's often called "karma"? Like attracts like, as within so without....

Duality thinking ruling me, labeling everything as pleasurable or annoying, is using the outside world as a scapegoat for my own creation
    of separateness and pain. My freedom is present in the willingness to see and feel this within, when the time is right. No other can choose
    that moment, nor if that moment will come. I'm the one who's present as the experiencer and the observer. The last role is taken up
    when the choice for my own creator-ship is accepted, as a possibility first..... a gradual and slow dawning of that ability, for reasons of
    the emotional load in that "department" of the soul, being a large burden present for a long time.

We are the ones who chose to come here, without a manual for life, so that we had to start at the bottom, knowing every nut and bolt in
    that machinery, called our life's stories and creations. To me there's a huge tearing through the cardboard wall of the box happening now.
    Number 13 in the ballroom book: a meeting in a dance with oneself. To me, there's no red or blue pill. That's a movie-story, a world made up,
    triggering thoughts in viewers, for better or for worse. Creation as a potentiality resides in an emptiness, a void and with the fire of spirit,
    your intention and choice, set on fire by enthusiasm, brings that energy in motion. For life or the denial of it.
    It's a shop with a large variety of magical things to taste and try out. What we bring HOME is the harvest of what we sow.
    See what I mean?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: 360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 am

Ortho's words:
    "Thank-you B.B. This post is supporting-evidence for what you just said. Sorry if it is "Too Much Information". This is enough to drive and man or woman to drink -- but I don't drink. Not yet. I continue to insist that in "real-life" I really am a "completely ignorant fool" -- yet my U.S.S.S. threads often seem to be somewhat profound (with a little help from my friends and other-than-friends). BTW -- I recently saw a young-woman with the nicest legs I've ever seen!! If only I were younger and better-looking!! Perhaps in my next incarnation (if I even have one)!!"

So, in this not "real-life" you're a not so ignorant fool, is that it Heh heh ortho? Maybe you should go after those pretty legs, Neanderthaler Cheerful
    Have some fun and change the subject, I suggest! Too Much Information" ..... Well, here you've said it yourself, ortho, all that seems to have filled the place in you, that so needs the privacy of your own knowing, a sense of who you are and where you are. See the neon word "ESCAPE"? Not an accusation, but to me it looks like you're almost a presence circling the collective consciousness grid around planet Earth. If you, at some point in time
    of your own choice, choose to begin to spread love in that overview position, you might find yourself, not prepared for, but welcoming a pleasant
    surprise from that shop in the former post here.

The gift of JT returning to you.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank-you Pris and B.B. I'm just going to let it go -- and move on...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Oh, no -- thank you, orthodoxymoron.  It's all good.  I have a need to get stuff off my chest, too.

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? - Page 3 Il_fullxfull-421492281_4c3q
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:28 pm

mudra wrote:Thank You Susan for opening this thread.
    You found a way to bring us together and talk a little more cheers

Much Love for You
    mudra

now, YOU HAVE 11 PAGES of posts with NO responses 

however, i think you give me a bit of a gift here

~mabye i am on earth, 

"to bring people together,
    and, to get them talking" 
    ~susan 
    @13LinesOfSpirit @iN12d

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 am