tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Jenetta
Brook
Seashore
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
12 posters

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:58 am

2/13/2015
    If the ET's are all nice guys like Greer says, then why do we see stuff like this. Photoshop maybe? Looks convincing.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:08 am

bobhardee wrote:2/13/2015
    If the ET's are all nice guys like Greer says, then why do we see stuff like this.  Photoshop maybe? Looks convincing.

I don't buy any of this. Until proven to be true. Everything on internet can be made to look convincing....
    Count your blessings.. ahem, just my wry sense of humor.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 am

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 24671_110223952326544_100000168184496_270985_3647264_n
    "Don't Look At Me!!"
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:41 am

Orthodoxymoron
    Great tune.   Da Dee Da Dee Dee Do so
                        Da Dee da dee da soooooo....
    Lots of laughs (LOL)
    Bob H.

When I think about disclosure and who can be trusted and who is full of it, it becomes somewhat of a fog. A dense fog that if trying to drive an auto though, one can just barely see several feet out in front of the car. Every so often the fog parts and the road seems a little clearer but the going is still slow and cautious. It would be nice if the people we pay and support (our governments) were honest and open. Clearly they are not. The truth will come out and when it does and how it does, it will be exciting to watch. Maybe a government contractor will step up and we will get a singing alien. That would be a hoot. But it would also be like the grand opening of a vault of knowledge that will change the world. I hope and pray that it does come and that we will all be here to gladly welcome it. I am going to re-post something that was put out earlier this week because it is so true about this subject and so many others.

What to do When The Going Gets Rough

Pema Chödrön on four ways to hold our minds steady and hearts open when facing difficult people or circumstances.
    The most straightforward advice on awakening enlightened mind is this: practice not causing harm to anyone—yourself or others—and every day, do what you can to be helpful. If we take this instruction to heart and begin to use it, we will probably find that it is not so easy. Before we know it, someone has provoked us, and either directly or indirectly, we’ve caused harm.
    Therefore, when our intention is sincere but the going gets rough, must of us could use some help. We could use some fundamental instruction on how to lighten up and turn around our well-established habits of striking out and blaming.
    The four methods for holding our seat provide just such support for developing the patience to stay open to what’s happening instead of acting on automatic pilot. These four methods are:

not setting up the target for the arrow,
    connecting with the heart,
    seeing obstacles as teachers, and
    regarding all that occurs as a dream

First, if we have not set up the target, it cannot be hit by an arrow. This is to say that each time we retaliate with aggressive words and actions, we are strengthening the habit of anger. As long as we do this, without doubt, plenty of arrows will come our way. We will become increasingly irritated by the reactions of others. However, each time we are provoked, we are given a chance to do something different. We can strengthen old habits by setting up the target or we can weaken them by holding our seat.

read on: Arrow http://www.lionsroar.com/pema-chodron-what-to-do-when-the-going-gets-rough/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Russia Wants Worldwide Disclosure On Aliens (Video)

The following documentary about UFOs and aliens was made with the assistance of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev.

It explains how Russian leaders and institutions want full disclosure about their existence to the rest of the world.

Men In Black (with English subtitles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/russia-wants-worldwide-disclosure-on-aliens-video/#sthash.jgAB4MMD.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:12 pm

I read and watch science-fiction -- and then treat politics, religion, aliens, conspiracy-theories, etc. as science-fiction -- without discussing any of it outside of this website. That's my MO -- and I don't see that changing for the rest of this incarnation.  I view most everyone with a bit of suspicion these days -- after what I've been through over the years -- but I mostly do not wish to talk about it (publicly or privately). I knew someone who's mother lost a child before it was baptized (into the Episcopal Church in the 1950's) -- and the church told her that her baby was going to purgatory or hell (I can't remember which) -- but that it certainly was not going to heaven. Her mother basically had a nervous-breakdown because of that ridiculous BS. I've witnessed the most absurd theological conversations in the Seventh-day Adventist church (which I grew-up attending). I haven't attended for a very long time -- yet I continue to study SDA books and videos. My religion is my private religious-war -- which is really my private-hell. It's not nice. Not nice at all. In some ways I really liked Dr. Robert H. Schuller -- who belonged to the Reformed Church in America -- yet basically had his own mega-church televangelist-empire. Some say he was at least a 33rd Degree Mason -- and I'm pretty certain that is correct. He was articulate and polished -- almost too much so. Some say these sorts of people are perfectly-possessed -- and I wouldn't doubt it. Schuller is Dutch -- his father was a preacher (I believe) -- and he has several daughters. He once yelled at me in a very inappropriate manner (in a mocking and uncharacteristically feminine-sounding voice "That Was Gooooood!!!") in front of 30-40 visitors to the Crystal Cathedral. It almost seemed as if whoever possessed him didn't like me one little bit. That was the end of my contact with that ministry. Here is a link to a highly-bizarre Thuban Thread from the old (and closed) Project Avalon. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900&highlight=thuban I participated in it (especially toward the end). This thread seemed to cause everyone to go nuts -- and they shut-down the site permanently. Around this time, I saw what seemed to be some sort of a UFO-Dogfight -- with what appeared to include an Exploding-Spacecraft -- with multiple erratically-flying UFO's fleeing the scene of the crime. That scared the hell out of me -- and made me sick. Sorry for the rant.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 pm

O wrote: Around this time, I saw what seemed to be some sort of a UFO-Dogfight -- with what appeared to include an Exploding-Spacecraft -- with multiple erratically-flying UFO's fleeing the scene of the crime. That scared the hell out of me -- and made me sick.

Sorry that the Right Reverend Kenny Schuller put you down. Not a good feeling. He shouldn't have said that.

Dog fighting UFO's. Wow! Most impressive. And then the exploding spacecraft. That would scare the p-jesus out anyone. To bad it wasn't Ken Schuller up there exploding.

Yesterday I listened to a man talk about how he thinks the most important message that Jesus gave us was to teach our children not to dislike or hate or loathe the same crap that we do. In the south (especially South Carolina...my current home) people are studying and having discussion and history groups about the Civil War. It was 150 years ago that Sherman burned down Columbia. History is interesting and southern writers can tell fascinating stories. I am just as guilty as the next person because I have been to the University to hear some of these authors. However, when I heard the man talk about the most important message that Jesus gave us was forgiveness and being able to move on, I lost some of my interest in attending some of the lectures. I don't want my grandchildren falling into the same hole. I don't think that I hate anyone.....but perhaps its time to talk to the G.kids about Gandhi or other great non-violent types.

Peace my friend.
    Bob H.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:17 pm

2/15/2015
    The Story behind Dr. Greer's Obama Briefing

Obama's advisor Podesta's "biggest regret" was keeping the UFO issue secret.

Dr. Steven Greer is now confirming for the very first time that it was John Podesta to whom he provided the extensive briefing on UFOs shortly after President Obama took office in 2009 (click here for the cover letter to President Obama ).   Dr. Greer states: " An attorney working with Mr. Podesta requested the briefing and we assembled an extensive file for Mr. Podesta to provide to the newly- elected President Obama. There was also support for this process from a senior CIA official who is friendly to Disclosure and the briefing was also provided to then-CIA Director Leon Panetta .  Mr. Podesta came out publicly in support of Disclosure the year after the historic 2001 National Press Club Disclosure Project event (click here for National Press Club video) organized by Dr. Greer.

Dr. Greer continues, " We are encouraged that Mr. Podesta remains a stalwart supporter of Disclosure and we continue  to advocate for the release of illegally classified information and technology related to UFOs. "

Click here for the original Podesta story from yahoo news.

For more information go to www.SiriusDisclosure.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua0MMXJl3FM
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 am

Thanks a bunch, bobhardee, for the update Flowers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgicJNQCSk#t=26

The very essence of what this is all about, is expressed in the first sentences,
    Dr. Stephen Greer is speaking in this tubby.

I think we're getting there, one half step at a time, I'm sure of it. Although I deny a possible
    dramatic nature in the event of disclosure. As I see it happen, this will be a slow process of
    revealing, to those, in denial or still unknown to the existence of living beings in space,
    with the same rights as we have, foremost the right to live in peace.

This puppy bear below is simply alive and happy, that will do the job, I believe.
    This will need a willingness in me (and you?) to have a close look at what it is I(you?) desire
    in life and what it is, that's sabotaging it, within myself (and in you?).
    We can support each other in that, I'm having a great time Wink

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 F4f37810
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfcuX9x0uo

An interview with Cobra by Untwine, 3th January 2015
    Untwine is a member of the Prepare for Change project.
    The voices aren't those of Cobra and Untwine.
    Untwine is represented by the female voice in this tubby.
    Subtitles in English are on screen, during the interview.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:37 pm

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 14-02-10

Apologies for the order this is presented here, just below is PART ONE, below that is PART THREE and below that is PART TWO.

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/think-bigger-look-deeper-part-one-by-bradley-loves/
    THINK BIGGER – LOOK DEEPER – PART ONE, by Bradley Loves
    Posted on January 17, 2015

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/think-bigger-look-deeper-part-three-by-bradley-loves/
    THINK BIGGER LOOK DEEPER – PART THREE, by Bradley Loves
    Posted on January 18, 2015

STEP UP YOUR GAME part of PART TWO by Bradley Loves
    Posted on January 18, 2015

Frequency – is the “buzz word” that everyone should be most concerned with as they step up their game,
    and try to sort out the truth from fiction — and ultimately what is important from what is not!

All of the “shadow militaries” most “secret” weapons are in matter of fact – FREQUENCY BASED WEAPONS.
    Their most sensitive military creations these days are dealing with “waves”, “plasmas”, “vortexes” “infra-sounds”,
    and other frequencies too numerous to mention – which also include pills, medicines and vaccines!

When in the form of waves – they are dealing with both “micro” and “macro”, while when infra-sounds,
    they are dealing with the whole gamut of ELF, ULF, VLF, UHF as well as newly created “synthetic” sound
    waves that can be both directed, manipulated and controlled. When pills, etc., they are targeting your DNA —
    but even pills operate within a known frequency band and thus can be controlled just like a weapon!

We as a people – are under the “CONSTANT” bombardment of these waves, and thus the constant “attack”
    of these silent frequency weapons, which are literally changing the very nature of our “reality” in front of our eyes.

I wrote this article: SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS as an “introduction” to what is to follow this year".

For further reading go here: https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/think-bigger-look-deeper-part-two-by-bradley-loves/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:16 pm

https://youtu.be/j-VM5R5rC6U

This tubby is also posted in the Teachers of Wisdom thread, under the name of Manly Hall,
    but the lecture is about magnetism and how planet Earth, the Sun and our bodies are affec-
    ted by it and how it is explained in the earlier ages.

The lectures and Q&A tubbies, offered by Cobra and the Prepare for Change project, also refer
    to magnetism and the electric nature of the Universe, in a physical and spirtual sense.
    I think the different ways of explaining these forces of nature, offer a completer picture
    and better understanding of them.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 pm

My ears ring loudly 24/7. I feel supernaturally observed and attacked 24/7. I'm sick and tired of fighting a daily-battle which accomplishes absolutely-nothing. Supposedly, the third and fourth dimensions are in the process of merging -- essentially revealing the demonic-realm. It's enough to drive a man to drink -- or worse. I continue to listen to Sherry Shriner -- not as a believer or follower -- but simply because she seems to know a helluva lot about hell. It's sort of frightening. http://sherrytalkradio.com/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Steve Alten's "Vostok" bookpresentation Febr. 17 and SiriusDisclosure

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 am

https://youtu.be/tmBKpQBsreo

After subscribing for a newsletter of SiriusDisclosure, this is the first I received today:

"Piercing the mainstream media gauntlet in order to change the public's perception and
    prejudices regarding the truth about extraterrestrials and UFOs has been an ongoing mission
    of SiriusDisclosure.com. I'd like to introduce you to a new ally joining our cause.

Steve Alten is a NY Times and international best-selling author of fictional thrillers.
    His novels are being optioned as major motion pictures and he and I are working
    on a new book and screenplay together. On Tuesday, February 17, Rebel Press will
    publish his new thriller, VOSTOK, a page-turner about a 1,600 square mile subglacial
    lake located beneath two miles of ice in East Antarctica that has remained untouched
    for 15 million years. Not only does prehistoric life exist in Vostok, but there's also a
    powerful electromagnetic presence that could be coming from an ET ship.

How can fiction be used as a means of delivering forbidden knowledge regarding ETs?

Think of VOSTOK as a Trojan Horse. Woven into the plot is FACTUAL FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
    referencing the work of Dr. Steven Greer, SiriusDisclosure.com, the true hidden history of UFOs,
    the Disclosure Project, JFK and William Colby's assassinations, MJ-12, the black shelving of zero-
    point-energy projects, Obama's warning in Norway, CE-5 training, ... and the false flag event,
    intended to launch a space war. (The best way to prevent a false flag event is to make it public,
    before it happens.)

The success of VOSTOK has direct and indirect implications on SiriusDisclosure.com. In addition to
    introducing mainstream readers to our work, it opens up publicity opportunities in print, radio, and
    TV to further spread the word while establishing the market for a new Steven Greer tell-all, along
    with a Steve Alten/Steve Greer book and screenplay to follow. The higher VOSTOK rises on the NY
    Times best-seller list, the more difficult it is to quash the truth about ETs and UFOs.

WE NEED YOUR HELP

1. Purchase a copy of VOSTOK (the novel is sold in all bookstores and on Amazon).
    Beyond helping SiriusDisclosure.com, it's an exciting read and makes a great gift.

2. Spread the word by posting this exciting book trailer on your social media.
    Click here for the youtube trailer for the book. Or add this link to your social media page:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmBKpQBsreo&feature=em-upload_owner

Many thanks, Steven M. Greer, M.D.

Links to purchase VOSTOK:

(hardback) click here: http://www.amazon.com/Vostok-Steve-Alten/dp/1681020009/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

(kindle) : click here: http://www.amazon.com/Vostok-Steve-Alten-ebook/dp/B00TH9A488/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423945413&sr=1-1&keywords=vostok+kindle
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:53 pm

https://youtu.be/ALjuR-SKUiI

This is a tubby shared by a French initiative called OVNI, publishing interesting material.
    Some of the OVNI video's are English spoken, this tubby shows some text, but no voice over is
    present in this one.

Published Jan. 27 2013

Le best of des apparitions d'ovnis, une vidéo sincère proposant suffisamment de matière je pense pour réussir à se forger un avis critique et en savoir un peu plus sur le phénomène OVNI qui pour beaucoup de personnalités célèbres comme l'ancien astronaute Edgar Mitchell ou bien l'ex ministre canadien Paul Hellyer est bien Réel... Bonne vidéo à tous.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Jenetta wrote:(B.B)But, before I risk sounding like a pretentious and holy person too much, I am not allergic to doing some detective work, online Wink  
    In all the variety of flavors and colors, present in our posts, we share food for thought indeed! [/size]

Pink Floyd - Money Live 8 Concert HD Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYN96RWEo28

Point and coin taken ;)Here's a great document by Eisenstein, Sacred Economics....
    on money that makes the world go square.
    Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Attachmentsacred-economics-book-text.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Twin Ships witnessed vimeo plus "The People Speak" interview Dr. Stephen Greer

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:17 am

https://vimeo.com/118627585

Twin Ships Witnessed – Vero Beach FL – January 27, 2015

From Sirius Disclosure PRO 2 weeks ago All Audiences

These golden objects at the CE-5 event (see SiriusDisclosure.com for info on CE-5s) were viewed with very advanced night vision binoculars.
    There were NO boats or ships seen anywhere in the area of the objects and there were no jets or planes or other airborne objects anywhere
    near the objects before, during or after the event. There was no smoke which would be seen from flares. They emerged in this dimension
    suddenly and did not drift or move laterally in the direction of the wind, which was gusty at times. A flare with a small parachute would have
    visibly drifting significantly to the south during the long duration of the sighting. They were seen in the area of fast-moving and appearing
    UFOs that were not filmed but were seen the prior evening.

Enjoy an hour long interview with Dr. Greer on "The People Speak"

http://www.bbsradio.com/thepeoplespeak/the_people_speak.php

Tuesday February 24, 2015 - 6-7pm Pacific/9-10pm ET

Dr. Greer will be discussing:

1) The amazing sighting at Vero Beach FL (click here to see.)

2) The Podesta-Obama-Disclosure Project connection (click here
    to read about the connection)

3) The collaboration with Steve Alten, New York Times best selling author. (see below).

Here's how to "The People Speak" said you could listen.

1. We have a listen link at our radio network BBS Radio just click on one of the player icons here for Station 2:

http://www.bbsradio.com/station2schedule

2. You may also listen via phone by calling: 716.748.0144

You may also participate live by asking questions of the guest during the show by calling 1-888-429-5471
    toll free in the USA and Canada

Or outside the USA:

530-413-9537 Line 1

530-763-1594 Line 2

530-646-4187 Line 3

530-876-9916 Analog
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Communion in Spanish and

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 pm

https://youtu.be/XoxlfTIinNg

Here's a 1989 Spanish version of "Communion", the full movie. Based on the book with the same title,
    written by Whitley Strieber. Both tubbies in this post reveal the psychological effects on the mind
    and emotional states of the abductees, the initial amnesia, suppressing the experiences, the waking
    up and emotional aftershocks of the encounters at a later time and the ability to remember, process,
    integrate and transform these traumatic experiences, gaining understanding and acceptance, for the
    benefit of a much needed restoration of sanity, groundedness, trust in life and comfort of body.
    Not in the least, while living with the responsability of taking care of a family and the need to work
    for an income. For those experiencing a close encounter with ET's, either obducted or visited.

https://youtu.be/628wX-vRcyU

Published on nov. 19 2014
    This is an audio presentation. An account of alien abduction describes how Karla Turner and her
    family uncovered long-buried memories and actual physical evidence of their encounters with aliens.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:40 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Edward Snowden docu wins Citizenfour Oscar

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm not sure if this fits in here, but I think this is as much about disclosure and oppression of truth.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/feb/23/edward-snowden-documentary-citizenfour-wins-oscar

"Citizenfour has won the Oscar for best documentary, for its director Laura Poitras,
    editor Mathilde Bonnefoy and producer Dirk Wilutzky.

Collecting the award, Poitras, flanked by journalist and collaborator Glenn Greenwald, said:
    “The disclosures of Edward Snowden don’t only expose a threat to our privacy but to our
    democracy itself. When the decisions that rule us are taken in secret we lose the power to
    control and govern ourselves.” Poitras thanked Edward Snowden for his “sacrifices”, and
    added: “I share this award with Glenn Greenwald and the many other journalists who are
    taking risks to expose the truth.”

The team were joined onstage by Snowden’s girlfriend, Lindsay Mills. In response to the
    news, Snowden himself wrote:

“When Laura Poitras asked me if she could film our encounters, I was extremely reluctant.
    I’m grateful that I allowed her to persuade me. The result is a brave and brilliant film that
    deserves the honour and recognition it has received. My hope is that this award will encou-
    rage more people to see the film and be inspired by its message that ordinary citizens,
    working together, can change the world.”

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:59 pm

BB
    I have tried (here in the USA) to track down Snowdens comments on ET's but every I find a youtube that claims to be about this, it turns out that its not. It's strange. I think that his message is being blocked here in the states. How about seeing what if anything you can find.
    Thanks,
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:36 pm

bobhardee wrote:BB
    I have tried (here in the USA) to track down Snowdens comments on ET's but every I find a youtube that claims to be about this, it turns out that its not.   It's strange.  I think that his message is being blocked here in the states.  How about seeing  what if anything you can find.
    Thanks,
    Bob H.

I'm sorry, bobhardee, my post was a bit cryptic Embarassed Edward Snowden isn't into ET's as far as I know.
    What I meant is the suppression of the existence of cyber spying and Edward Snowden's lion's efforts
    in the disclosure of evidence, sending proof of that to the world for every one to see.
    I can imagine that you have difficulty with finding info in Snowden and his views on ET's.
    If that happened, I guess that would make it all very very complicated and highly suspect too,
    for he would probably be accused of conspiracy with them, as a traitor of humanity Bleh
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:19 pm

BB
    Let me explain. I have opened several YouTube videos that were labeled Snowden reveals ET contact or something like that. I didn't think that his release of documents included anything related to ET contact but what the heck. I was curious to see what it would be. Each time, I opened the video, something totally unrelated popped up.
    Oh well. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:56 am

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Kingco10

This is the Sunday Febr. 22  2015  1 hour interview with Cobra. His voice is modulated and difficult to understand.
    In the attachment you will find the transcript of this interview. It's in a Q & A style, with questions from people all over the planet.

http://bbsradio.com/content/prepare-change-interview-cobra-february-22-2015

Guest Biography:

Cobra is a Pleiadian contactee and has been in contact with the underground for over 35 years. He has been told to remain anonymous by The Resistance and has ongoing communications with beings from Planet X that assist The Resistance Movement. As an earthly representative of the Agarthan network and the light forces, he strives to prepare humanity for the up and coming event horizon.

Our intention is to dissipate fear, clear up any misunderstandings, and add insights into what is really happening behind the daily headlines.

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Images19
    Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 AttachmentJudi.docx
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (29 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 3 Empty Charles Hall - The Tall Whites - ET Experiences in the Nevada Desert

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32BIlzn38w

Charles Hall - The Tall Whites - ET Experiences in the Nevada Desert

Published Sept. 28 2012
    Probably the most engaging account of ET - Human Interaction over a prolonged period of time.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vid...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 am