tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Jenetta
Brook
Seashore
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
12 posters

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty Chronicles From the Future by Paul Amadeus Dienach

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:51 am

If this holds truth I don't know, due to busy activities elsewhere, I'll share this book here without having read it first.
    Receive this as food on your plate for thoughts, if it's welcome Cheerful

It's an article I found today on the Prepare for Change website:

Chronicles From the Future: A True Story Kept Hidden by the Masons Now Revealed

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 04_val10

"Chronicles from the Future" tells a remarkable story about a bizarre and incredible event experienced by Paul Amadeus Dienach,
    the author, who lived during the beginning of the previous century in central Europe. Dienach claims that during his one-year
    comatose state, brought about by a serious illness, his consciousness traveled to the future in a different body and stayed
    there for the entire duration of his coma.

Although this sounds impossible and indeed fanciful, Dienach’s written account was taken very seriously by the Freemasons,
    who kept his book as a closely guarded secret. There are many books containing prophecies and visions of future occurrences,
    however, none come close to the strange circumstances that happened to Dienach nearly a century ago".

You can read the translation of the diary by accessing the following link:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general-unexplained-phenomena/chronicles-future-true-story-kept-hidden-masons-now-revealed-020356

Source: http://prepareforchange.net/2015/06/01/chronicles-from-the-future-a-true-story-kept-hidden-by-the-masons-now-revealed/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:24 am

bobhardee wrote:5/21/2015

To me, this first part of the presentation by Dr. Stephen Greer couldn't be clearer and more compact
    in what's to me the truth of ET-disclosure and the process of our expanding awareness, when we invite love in,
    without sentiments attached. Which means, to me, a love for who we truly are and a love for all living beings,
    no exception. No preference for color and race too, in showing respect Cheerful

Transcript part of interview first minutes:
    0:04 Are we alone in the universe?
    0:07 Why are they here what are we to do about it?
    0:11 What are we to make of all this? And before I came in here I was talking to a
    0:16 gentleman from Mexico and
    0:17 I said: "You know there's a wonderful saying
    0:21 "the world is as you are" and
    0:25 the reality is that the world has to become
    0:29 what are higher vision within us can perceive.
    0:33 We manifest this world..... our civilization and
    0:37 everything and it is a result of our individual and collective consciousness, thought and action

0:42 And once we understand that and move in the
    0:45 direction of that good future which awaits humanity, we will have an entirely
    0:51 new civilization on earth.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty EU 2015 Conference: Paths of Discovery

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwOZ_AD4L0

Join us LIVE ONLINE for EU2015 for a five-day exploration of interdisciplinary science, an event designed to break the bounds of conventionality.
    Discover the universal role of the electric force, from microcosm to macrocosm, where virtually every new surprise points us in the same direction.
    And find your own connections within a movement that will shape the future of science.

A LIVE BROADCAST of EU 2015 is Available June 25
    http://liveeventpass.com/E2/live
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty Re: Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.

Post  bobhardee Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:24 pm

EOTHWO posted another video of Stan Deyo on an anti-gravity section of MIST. Reviews that are posted on the internet of this man are impressive. HS graduate at 16. Attended the Air Force Academy. He is a physicist who has done work in propulsion. Check him out for yourself....and then watch and listen to this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kj1H-gcM-A
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Rolling Eyes this is a bit like voting for govermental freaks,
    if you party-cipate you get sunk into §&3Dim polarity BS,
    if you show discontent by nonvoting - U get ignored off the chart,
    the truth is there but not get presented in such soaps,
    if i let such threads die by not posting a reply, others repeat the ???posts,
    and on and on and on confused

So here is my vote, all the here shown vids and links are jumbomumbo
    of confused 3D speculations, unrelevant and irrleading thoughtforms too...
    Sorry, make them go lost in the mists... Die Spam Die

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:01 am

Even if you don't watch the whole thing, check out the first two minutes and see what happens to a cop on a routine highway stop.

6/9/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkCddHSdZmY
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty The secret Mars colony video - a summary

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:57 am

Very interesting to watch , a summary of what has been happening on the Mars subject.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty ET contact tool Dr. Stephen Greer

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:29 am

Thubs Up For those of you who are interested in actively exploring the skies and vibes involving ET presence alien

ET Contact Tool

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Et-con10

The Official CSETI App for iPhone®️, iPad and Android - See more at: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/et-contact-tool/#sthash.DJ9BFGvg.dpuf

"The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working
    scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.* Dr. Greer is the director of CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence).
    He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact. He has briefed astronauts, a sitting CIA director,
    and military and government officials in the US and around the world.

He is also the father of the world-wide disclosure movement, which has recently led to governments around the world releasing hundreds of
    thousands of previously-classified documents on UFO and ET-related matters, emphasizing the reality and importance of this issue.
    Dr. Greer is a retired emergency physician and was the chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in
    North Carolina before dedicating himself to this work full-time.

As a meditation instructor for over 30 years, he has pioneered techniques that combine meditation and remote viewing for making ET contact.
    He has trained thousands of people around the world in the use of these methods.

The ET Contact Tool provides you with a full course in these techniques, as well as a suite of tools to help you make contact on your own.
    It includes over two hours of audio tutorials, guided meditations and tones, along with Dr. Greer’s complete written guide on the science of
    making contact, custom-tailored for the iPhone
    ". - See more at: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/et-contact-tool/#sthash.DJ9BFGvg.dpuf

Source: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/et-contact-tool/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 am

To me it seems almost inevitable that we, as humanity, are arriving at a point of ET-disclosure and planet Earth's true history.
    Our human collective consciousness is open-minded to the existence of ET-presence, on and off planet, as far as I can perceive this.
    We seem to have arrived at a point in time, that maneuvers are carefully planned and put in action, with caution, where officials
    begin to talk (instructed and un- or dis-informed in the convenient areas) about projects connected to ET-disclosure, that have been
    held secret for many years. The disclosure process seems to go through a phase where the veil of delusion and secrecy is lifted.
    Part of that process may be in need of an application of half-truths and half-transparency, as to lessen the shock of a truth thrown
    in the face of those who are afraid, with a possible variety of agendas. To me, it looks like the conductor of this disclosure epic story
    is that same human collective consciousness, directing the tongues of human officials, to speak up.
    Disclosure is in process for a beautiful reason, as above, so below, as within, so without :)

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Area-510
    Area 51

".....The existence of Area 51, has been a badly kept secret for decades and it has fueled the imaginations of conspiracy theorists
    and UFO hunters around the world. In 2013 the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) acknowledged its exact location in Nevada,
    near Groom Lake, in a series of documents released as part of a Freedom of Information request. The documents describe how
    the facility had been used during the Second World War as an aerial gunnery for the Army Air Corp pilots.

President Dwight Eisenhower later approved “this strip of wasteland, known by its map designation as Area 51, to the Atomic
    Energy Commissions Nevada test site and training range. It then became central in the development of the U-2 spy plane....."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11685933/Area-51-and-extra-terrestrial-life-both-exist-says-head-of-Nasa.html
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3_MBpKJQ

An impressive presentation, with an interesting view on the difference of accessing the Akashic records and accessing
    our DNA memories. With a very peculiar humor, to me, Simon Parkes is interviewed here by a couple of girly girls Wink
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:33 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on The Current State of the UFO Field - June 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FKj5wcqKvA

Love Always
    mudra

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:05 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:49 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Empty Disclosure... as within.. so without

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:09 am

Thank you, bobhardee, for sharing this video. Isn't it exciting how the process evolves now? Even if this type of messages isn't based on facts, sharing the possibility is valuable, for I think that the staging of such an event is possible. Once dealt with discerning our triggers and pain buttons, pondering ET-disclosure, I think we may find access to another tool for the creation of our thoughts, feelings and reality.

A tool designed by a warrior's spirit and freedom with love, saying no to the suppressor within us which keeps us on our knees. To me, that's at the core of Dr. Stephen Greer's messages, as I perceive them. He isn't addressing the ET's existence or ET-disclosure in the first place, as I see it. He points at our potential shift towards freedom and sovereignty within and being able to meet those, good ET-beings, who've learned to act on it more than most on this planet can't even begin to imagine.

I think that many ET-races are us from the future and us from a long long time ago, in other circumstances and locations. They're as much thrilled as us, in anticipation of a meeting, for with all the wisdom or knowledge and tricks of the trade, these are hardly useful, when meeting a being of a different vibration and physical form, possibly superior to each other in some ways, different in nature.

On the other hand, with their tricks of the trade, they've got no clue how we're able to live in the 3rd dimension with a veil of forgetting, so that we've got to go through experience in order to learn and discern. The long existing competition between our spirit being and our physical form on this planet.
    As such spirit beings in a physical form on this planet, we're highly significant and advanced, so much so that we're able to survive many hardships, more or less unconscious of our powers that show the way out of them. To be able to see that you're perfect in the moment and the way you deal with daily affairs and "having a life", alone or with others, is the same as the ability to accept yourself in all that you are, without judgment. Without giving up efforts to change conditions for the better or change our point of view for getting there.

We're now finding access to our memories, of remembering who we are, stepping out of the paradigm of fear and first it's staring in our face as a natural psychological process, a disclosure of truth that isn't nice, but essential to healing in my view. Social media can be extremely valuable in that, for through these we may choose to connect without boundaries of place and time, to feel supported and not alone. Although the physical presence of company, in resonance of intention, may not be comparable to a virtual gathering. We are able though, to focus and direct our thoughts on the same wavelength, for better or for worse, collectively, when using social media and to me, that's what potentially can create miracles in our reality.

Regarding the human reaction to a false flag ET-discloure event, I imagine that the main thing to be vigilant in, is the hynotic effect of a collective matching on fear and acting on it. For even with a clear head and theories with common sense in it, people present in masses physically (and even in the virtual world of social media, as we've experienced in Projects like those of Camelot and Avalon) are easily lured into the old programs present in
    our dna:  flight or fight is still a favored practice, even with a present official declaration for the right to be black and gay, also a marriage of the same gender. Racism and discrimination aren't over yet and letting go of that condition will determine our experience of "encounters of the 3rd kind".

This post sums up all of my views on ET disclosure, which to me is an inner process to begin with. I imagine to learn so much more on this subject, for I think meeting the stranger inside is key. We don't need to go far to find that stranger.
    Cheerful or Boxer or Toast

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't seem to change the size of the text... well, never mind)
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:59 am

BB
    Yes to you and yes to what you have presented.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_-kMVwJaDA

I'm not sure if this tubby is present already, here. I perceive this 3,5 hr. presentation as a great teaching on the nature of
    consciousness and the paradigms of humans and the mind of ET-races, which is mainly non-linear and able to deal with
    matter and non-matter in an interchange, I'm referring to the way their crafts are moving, by the use of the mind.
    I find great insights and clear descriptions of phenomena, in this tubby.

Dr. Stephen Greer was forced to pay attention to off planet consciousness. For he has found his life evolving in connection
    with outer space in some form. At the beginning he was like.... nahhh, don't want to go there..... waving it aside.
    Apparently he had no choice other than choosing his path and finding his purpose, broadening his mind much further than
    most of us have done. For whatever personal reasons, he flexes his physical muscles as well... Bleh

Once exposed to uncommon and strange experiences, we may find that this is a way to allow one to shake loose convictions
    and assumptions. Yelling and kicking over the threshold often. In Earth matters and Galactic matters of fact. I think Dr. Stephen
    Greer has taken this at heart, siriusly, using it for the benefit of others who are ready to experience these inner earthquakes
    Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:46 pm

This quote is part of Dr. Stephen Greer's Working Group Manual in the CSETI project of Sirius Disclosure, 118 pages.
    To me, this is what lies at the heart of Sirius Disclosure or any Disclosure and what is key to the success of Encounters of the friendly kind:

"* Remote Viewing: The ability to “see,” via non-local mind, events, places, people regardless of space or time; by accessing non-local mind, you can “see” any place in any point in time (past, present, or future). By definition, non-local mind is not bound by time or space. Once this is understood, and one becomes proficient at accessing the aspect of one‟s consciousness, which is non-local, then the extraordinary slowly becomes routine, and all things are possible.

Every higher, intelligent life form is potentially capable of having all of the above experiences; this includes humans and other higher life forms, which have evolved on other planets. The only prerequisite is to be able to be aware of awareness itself. If you can be aware of awareness, then you can be aware of awareness in its non-local, unbounded form. It is likely that the study of consciousness, in all of its aspects and manifestations, will be the great focus of study and science in the coming centuries. Consciousness is the integrating thread, the highest common denominator, and the real foundation of interplanetary unity".

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/WorkingGroupManual.pdf
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:25 am

Thubs Up Get your popcorn for your life Thubs Up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUcxuMAdyYxasi9XuTsxfH4Q&t=307&v=n_6alvIjpCE

This isn't about ET disclosure, but it's related to it, for I see such disclosure of a heart that is beating in honesty,
    as refreshing as courageous, in preparing to meet those "boys from outer space Brasil".... ha ha. So good to hit rock
    bottom in a good way, with this kind of humor. It's pretty much at "the other end" of my style with philosophical topics Cheerful
    It's good "medicine" for me now, this tubby.

Smoking, cooking steaks, American style sort of... I guess? ..... "Let me give this steak here a little bit of cook, let me
    see what it looks like. We got a couple of more minutes... just to cook. He's medium rare.... rare....he's beat. But boy...
    damn, does it taste good, it does..." and...."I've got to flip those bad boys one more time.... Lolerz

"Finding a person who is not concerned with “making money”, and someone who is not seeking “popularity” online is very hard —
    this is why I admire Tatoott1009 — he will not sell out, no matter the price, or the fame offered.

I’ve seen him turn down the “offer”, as I did in the past as well. This means more than you know to the type of news he
    (we) provide. If you sell out, guess what, your news starts to become watered down, and friendly to the NWO agenda.

Tat is not friendly to the NWO and will not sell out, thus he gets slammed daily by the “powers that be” —
    who are hostile to our overall messages. Thanks to tatoott1009 — like I said — I suggest you subscribe to his channels. :)

Source: http://dutchsinse.com/tatoott1009-daily-news/
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:21 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:41 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:44 am

Hello to all who have visited this Disclosure post site. At times, if you are like me, it seems there is little we can do to change our government to disclose more information about UFO, secret technology, and etc. I would like to suggest that the one tool we have is to get this information out to as many people as possible. Perhaps when enough people start asking enough questions, times will change. I posted the above video on Facebook yesterday. I doubt that many people will open the link but if only one does and learns, then we grown in numbers. I am asking all who watch the above video to re-post it on Facebook or other similar sites.

We can make a difference. Now is the time.
    What do we want?
    Disclosure
    When do we want it?
    Now.

With love and hope for all beings who live or have visited this planet.Very Happy
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:05 pm

bobhardee wrote:Hello to all who have visited this Disclosure post site.   At times, if you are like me, it seems there is little we can do to change our government to disclose more information about UFO, secret technology, and etc. I would like to suggest that the one tool we have is to get this information out to as many people as possible.  Perhaps when enough people start asking enough questions, times will change.  I posted the above video on Facebook yesterday.  I doubt that many people will open the link but if only one does and learns, then we grown in numbers.   I am asking all who watch the above video to re-post it on Facebook or other similar sites.

We can make a difference.  Now is the time.
    What do we want?
    Disclosure
    When do we want it?
    Now.

With love and hope for all beings who live or have visited this planet.Very Happy
    Bob H.

Good day to you, bobhardee sunny Sharing about disclosure with many sounds like a good move to try. I'm not on Facebook,
    but I share quite a bit on Google + on this subject. Many cynical persons and attempts to debunk such info, are present in the comments,
    I find. It seems that those who look into Galactic rabbit holes have a more or less similar way of digesting info of such nature: emotional
    distress, fear, denial, depression, anger, doubt, possibly followed by a dawning awareness of what leads to truth and the choice to take
    responsibility for knowing of it. And as a last move.... to act accordingly and living that truth. Is that move maybe the moment when the
    gates will open to welcome ET landings?

Perhaps the pdf document in the attachment might help to grasp better understanding of the ways connections are created between
    planet Earth and ET races, in this attachment for profit of some sort, for better or for worse. Just the other day, I listened to Tom Kenyon
    in the interview with Maureen Moss, present here http://www.maureenmoss.com/radio-page

Tom Kenyon mentions something, that seems to be significant, in the present moves around the subject of disclosure. It's the early arrival
    of ET races on planet Earth, at the dawn of human existence, creating awe and reverence in early humans leading to a devotion towards
    them as God-like, as divine beings. These visitors displayed their advanced technology, which looked miraculous to the human earthlings.

I wonder what will come of it, with our present use of technology (supposedly introduced by ET races?) when visits will occur and large
    groups of people are waking up to the truth of their ET-reality, their truly being real, here on physical planet Earth or on an astral plane
    not far removed from it. Will we perceive them as divine? Or as saviors, who, based on their performance skills, should be placed in positions
    of power? Just like politicians with a smart way with words are judged approvingly, for "want" of sensual satisfaction? The effect of
    sharing opinions collectively on social media, for want of "belonging" not minding the consequences?

We should be awake and vigilant, not falling in the trap of giving away our power again. Like we've seemed to have done so long ago, once
    upon a time, for thousands of years securing an existence of human subservience deeply buried in our guts.
    I've googled "how do humans react to shocking truth?" and found a site with quotes about human denial:

"We can be as honest as we are ignorant. If we are, when asked what is beyond the horizon of the known,
    we must say that we do not know.
    We can tell the truth, and we can enjoy the blessed freedom that the brave have won.
    We can destroy the monsters of superstition, the hissing
    snakes of ignorance and fear.
    We can drive from our minds the frightful things that tear and wound with beak and fang.
    We can civilize our fellow-men.
    We can fill our lives with generous deeds, with loving words, with art and song, and all the ecstasies of love.
    We can flood our years with sunshine — with the divine climate of kindness,
    and we can drain to the last drop the golden cup of joy.”

― Robert G. Ingersoll, The Works of Robert G. Ingersoll, Vol 1: Lectures

Attachments
    Disclosure: From suppression to Contact and Interaction.   - Page 5 Attachment260814728-Extraterrestrial-Infiltration-of-Clandestine-Organizations-Embedded-in-Military.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (235 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi Bob. Who knows what the Pope is up to with this next visit to the US. As for disclosure... I think enough people have seen enough stuff to realize the planet has off-worlders on it.  I'd rather have the advance technology regarding clean water, free electricity, free gravity flying mobile units available to the public as much of this has been back engineered and much more needed then "Oh yea, guess where we learned this from and who."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:55 am

Carol wrote:Hi Bob. Who knows what the Pope is up to with this next visit to the US. As for disclosure... I think enough people have seen enough stuff to realize the planet has off-worlders on it.  I'd rather have the advance technology regarding clean water, free electricity, free gravity flying mobile units available to the public as much of this has been back engineered and much more needed then "Oh yea, guess where we learned this from and who."

I'm welcoming that with you, Carol sunny It might be that at this point in our consciousness evolution, such technology could
    turn into a weapon and that this is the reason why humanity as a whole hasn't "free" access to it. Who knows, those of us that
    made a choice in their hearts to serve planet Earth while in the body, need to find it in themselves, how to change planet Earth's
    environment, so that harmony is restored. I so love the view and consciousness that is expressed in the words here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9a70fz6420#t=39

Eagle

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am