tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies?

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies?

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:37 am

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Quote-10

I'm very much against any tinkering with our seeds, crops and food.
    Specially when it enters the building blocks of nature and the possible danger to our own building blocks, our DNA.

Although it may be  with the intention to serve the hungry mouth of humanity in fast rising numbers,
    declaring with possible high hopes and wishful thinking, that everything is cool and okay NOW, that doesn't prove it will be okay in our
    next generations, living with an accumulating effect of this tinkering. I intuitively feel we're stepping on very dangerous grounds
    with GMO technology. I have my doubts towards the integrity of certain parties involved in this, although I choose to be openminded
    and live with a willingness to change my mind, when better informed. This could happen by including the public in the debate on GMO
    and all forms of tinkering with nature. Which will prove to be a clash of moral standards and therefore will never be acted upon.

In the attachment you will find a list of brands and products where GMO is involved.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty Re: GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies?

Post  Seashore Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:23 am

Link?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty Link offered

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:01 am

The picture in my post was published on the site of Natural News, Seashore,
    as an example of how a brave man chooses to raise his voice on GMO practice.
    www.naturalnews.com

I guess the source of the picture is further down or up, depending on how you look at it Bleh
    The list in the attachment is in my archive on food matters, in my database.
    Not sure of what it's source is, for it's some time ago I studied this and found it,
    it's valuable for my choice of food products.

For more info on GMO I found this for you from a bee keeper point of view

http://scientificbeekeeping.com/sick-bees-part-18e-colony-collapse-revisited-genetically-modified-plants/

I posted something here, on this subject, yesterday.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty Dry humor for Seashore

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:09 am

I'm just being very dry, Seashore, I hope you get what I mean.
    That post is this thread, see?
    mudra
    mudra

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty Re: GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies?

Post  mudra Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 am

It seems more people and heads of government are becoming aware of the dangers of GMOs and taking action accordingly. Hungary and Poland banned all corn fields. Russia banned GMOs at large.
    Links on the " We are still winning thread : http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6591p15-we-are-still-winning?highlight=we+are+still+winning

Here is a list of all GMO-free regions in Europe: Arrow http://www.gmo-free-regions.org/gmo-free-regions.html

When it comes to food and body people are easier to wake up.
    Good work in progress cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty A list of GMO free produts

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 am

Ah, I just now noticed the attachment missing in my post. This at least is an updated one.

A list of GMO free products: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/06/a-list-of-gmo-free-food-companies.html

A list of GMO not free products: http://www.shiftfrequency.com/comprehensive-list-of-gmo-products/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:22 am

Thank you, mudra, we were in sync with both our GMO free presence here Toast
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:The picture in my post was published on the site of Natural News, Seashore,
    as an example of how a brave man chooses to raise his voice on GMO practice.
    www.naturalnews.com

I like Natural News.

I remember years ago, during the era of the original Project Avalon, that there was controversy about that website.  Do you remember the member "Waterman"?  He was interviewed by Bill Deagle and charged that the publisher behind naturalnews.com was associated with disinformation put out by the CIA.

Also, Waterman claimed on one of my threads that Stewart Swerdlow was not part of the Montauk Project.  There's more but I'll stop there.

Nutbar  Research is hard work - figuring out what is true and what is not true.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty Reclaim the seeds

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkQ8U2kHAbI

This documentary is an example of how the freedom of Columbian farmers is trampled upon,
    in the choice of seeds they love to plant in the soil of their land. Clean seeds of corn, beans and rice,
    harvested and treasured for the next year, were destroyed. As shown in the first part, president Obama's
    promise, that America ensured the succes of Columbian crops, came true, but not in the way they wished for!
    This insult to the farmers who work their land in honesty, really makes me mad.... Hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o43zPeOdIdY#t=93

This short tubby is created on a "Reclaim the Seeds" day in Holland.
    A group of Columbian activists share their experience, it's in Dutch and Spanish,
    more on their background and work is in here http://colombia.redsemillas.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4EjQDiPIw#t=21

Que faire contre Monsanto? it means "What to do against Monsanto?"
    Vandana Shiva and her theory on Earth Democracy
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Empty Ben Davidson on the Round-Up Resistance Modification

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:47 pm

This is part of the researches by Ben Davidson, speaker in the daily Solar weather-forecast by www.SuspiciousObservers.org
    posted here by bobhardee. I've highlighted the parts in simple terms, for most of us "lay men and lay women", in blue.

On the Round-Up Resistance Modification: By Ben Davidson

For more than a year my job was to do extensive study on an antimicrobial peptide (AMP) mimic, CSA-13; it is a synthetic biomimetic compound that
    is active in the body much like the AMP ll-37. Like ll-37, CSA-13 has a strongly cationic (positively charged) head-group and a hydrophobic tail, but
    to make a long-story short: it is electrically attracted to the anionic (negatively charged) expression of pathogen membranes, whether that is the LTA, LPS, efflux pumps, other membrane proteins, or the lipid bilayer of the membrane itself. Once CSA-13 is attached, the hydrophobic tail inserts itself
    into the cell causing blebbing, apoptosis and cell death.

MRSA, drug-resistant pseudomonas, and even multiple myeloma cells are utterly destroyed by this compound. It was my responsibility to understand, research, and characterize the membrane depolarization mechanisms of the compound. Round-Up resistant crops are made by inserting
    a portion of DNA into the food, and that DNA comes from a type of bacteria that is resistant to Round-Up. While this genetic modification is successful in its primary goal of making food that is resistant to Round-Up, we do have a big problem if the mechanism of resistance involves an expression of any of the negatively charged proteins or lipids from the bacteria, on the outside of the plant cell.

Indeed, it is the efflux pump of the bacteria that is now expressed in our own food. Those negatively charged outer portions of the pathogens are what trigger the human immune response. The immune system is necessary in that can help us 'get better,' but it is not exactly 'healthy' to have this immune response triggered. When the immune response is triggered, it is stressful to nearly every organ of the body. With this expression of bacterial membrane features in our GM foods, they become subtle triggers of the human immune system; causing inflammation and organ stress - but it gets worse:
    What happens when ll-37 is over-expressed in the bloodstream? What happens when their + charge can't find a - pathogen? Do they not lyse erythrocytes?

Do they not destroy red blood cells? I know this because CSA-13 can do the same thing, although not nearly as much as ll-37, which makes it a good compound for study against pathogens. I'll assume the professionals have made the mental leap already, **so let me spell it out for everyone else:
    not only are Round-Up resistant crops potential stressors for the body in small amounts, bit by bit over time, but when they trigger
    the immune response, it causes our peptides to go on the offensive; looking to kill.

The problem is that food cells express zwitterionic membranes (positive-negative-positive-negative) and as a whole, appear electrically neutral.
    This means that our peptides won't be able to find them, they won't have any 'bad' cells to attack, so, what is left? What else expressed a negative charge? Red blood cells.** From there, you get into the cytotoxic pieces of the cell interiors, which are perfectly fine while inside the cell, but bad
    news if allowed to float freely in the bloodstream.

Round-Up resistant crops passed regulation on what is basically a "substantial equivalent" basis from the FDA. This was during Reagan's deregulation push, and the process is laughably less rigorous than EVERY standard through which drugs and devices are now forced to pass. This danger would
    take YEARS to quantify and understand… and they have been subjected to no such hurdle. This author understand that 10-year studies are cost-prohibitive to innovation, but suggests that there is ample reason to apply such extended post-approval testing on a pragmatic basis.

This author recommends a gene array analyses to ascertain all the subtle effects of the resistant expression of those foods, there are number of laboratories that can easily perform one; it may be as simple as that. Why did I chose just one genetic modification? Time. I could go on, for example: the rbgh-2 we give to cows is the reason for 200lb 10 yr old children on Maury, 13 yr old girls with DD breasts, and 15 yr old boys growing full beards. It comes right through the milk, and likely causes 90% of the mastitis problem in the USA. I know because CSAs can also be
    used to treat mastitis.

Source: http://www.suspicious0bserverscollective.org/the-blog/open-letter-to-biologists-chemists-clinicians-civilians-and-monsanto
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Consumed
    A movie showing the results of GM food-consumption and the way it's introduced in the farming industry in the US
    http://vodlocker.com/nln5o6c3y36b

GMO technology, tinkering with the building blocks of our bodies? Images12

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 am