tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
mudra
Mercuriel
6 posters

The Animus & Synthetic Man

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Animus & Synthetic Man Empty The Animus & Synthetic Man

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

The Animus & Synthetic Man Empty Re: The Animus & Synthetic Man

Post  mudra Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:19 pm

A never ending story then. No chance to leave the game ...

Immortality has nothing to do with bodies.

No thanks

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:33 am

I don't understand why anyone would want to live forever with the human condition as it currently exists.. then there is this. A possibility? Human consciousness can and does exist outside of the physical human condition. However, existence between incarnations is much more fun.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Carol wrote:I don't understand why anyone would want to live forever with the human condition as it currently exists.. then there is this. A possibility? Human consciousness can and does exist outside of the physical human condition. However, existence between incarnations is much more fun.
    That's the first thing you notice when you die Carol, your consciousness - thoughts - just keeps going on.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Animus & Synthetic Man Empty Eternal life?

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:31 am

All these concoctions, bionic inventions and elixers for an eternal life in a physical body, must be part of the game of free will.
    However heartwrenching and even.... cruel, it shows up nowadays. It's a challenge for my heart to accept this as one of many possible
    scenarios. When looked at with a wise owl eye, it's proof of how different humans perceive the truth and arrive at the moment
    of truth, that life can't be controlled. It's a law built in to life itself, as I see it. We've got to try and find out how that works.
    I had to attend a few tough lessons regarding that subject, in the School of Life. It's not an American school, Carol, thank God Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:57 am

Coordination of a Conspiracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr78OBj35Rc

Love Always
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu May 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Question' :

If you were to transplant the brain , yet the body dies , does the brain house the soul as part of conciousness ? or does the soul leave to re in carnate and the brian is left soul less in an artificial body ?

Does the soul complex reside in any one part of the body ? or is it a holographic representation of the whole in which a segment has all the information regardless of how small it is ?

Does this mean then that if you do this procedure that you will be in two states or two dimensions ?

hmmm

N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 15, 2015 6:39 am

NANUXII wrote:Question' :

If you were to transplant the brain , yet the body dies , does the brain house the soul as part of conciousness ? or does the soul leave to re in carnate and the brian is left soul less in an artificial body ?

Does the soul complex reside in any one part of the body ? or is it a holographic representation of the whole in which a segment has all the information regardless of how small it is ?

Does this mean then that if you do this procedure that you will be in two states or two dimensions ?

hmmm

N
    The brain ... that interface through which perception of a world comes to view.
    And that world may vary according to the  programs loaded into the body brain computer.

The soul / Consciousness ... the observer always / who you really are.

Perception- The reality beyond matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnEGu8VF8Y

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 am

I write a new ending for Orwell’s 1984

O’Brien’s dream

by Jon Rappoport

October 14, 2016

“Money can buy you immortality, according to the Russian internet multi-millionaire who is ploughing a fortune into a project to create a human that never dies. Web entrepreneur Dmitry Itskov is behind the ‘2045 Initiative’, an ambitious experiment to bring about immortality within the next 30 years by creating a robot capable of storing human personalities. The group of neuroscientists, robot builders and consciousness researchers say they can create an android that is capable of uploading someone’s personality. Mr Itskov, who has made a reported £1bn from his Moscow-based news publishing company, is the project’s financial backer. ‘Different scientists call it uploading or they call it mind transfer. I prefer to call it personality transfer’ – Dmitry Itskov.” (The Telegraph, 3/13/16)

Winston Smith, the hero of Orwell’s 1984, has just been arrested for crimes against the State. Sitting in his cell, he watches as a familiar figure steps through the door. It’s O’Brien, the man he thought was his friend. But O’Brien is an undercover agent of the Party, and the Party rules all.

O’Brien: Don’t worry, Smith, I’m not here to wring a confession out of you or torture you. We’ve updated our methods. We have new technology. We can preserve the life and essence of every human now. This is our mission: to save, to improve, to transform.

Smith: What are you going to do?

O’Brien: We’re going to take your essence, your personality, which is your brain, and we’re going to transplant it into a new body, an artificial construct. Some people would call that a robot, but it’s really an advanced bio-machine. It’s programmed to operate correctly in the new society.

Smith: Operate correctly?

O’Brien: In other words, those choices your brain might make which are counter to the purposes of the Party…those choices will be nullified by the bio-machine.

Smith: So I’ll live on, but without freedom.

O’Brien: Exactly. You’ll be you, but you’ll be integrated with the collective. That’s our sales pitch.

Smith: Suppose my brain isn’t my essence or my personality?

O’Brien: Oh, we know you’re more than your brain. We know every human has dimensions of consciousness and power the brain can’t touch. We don’t publicize that fact. It’s a State secret. But we SAY your brain is you. We promote the idea.

Smith: But you can control my brain.

O’Brien: Correct. Your brain is a processing center, so to speak, and we can monitor what it does and stop it from acting in ways we consider harmful.

Smith: What makes you think I’ll be there at all after you take out my brain and put it in a bio-machine?

O’Brien: You won’t be there. We know you won’t be. But we say you will. It’s another aspect of our State propaganda. It eases people’s fears. We assure them they’ll live on. We tell them they and their brains are the same thing, if you follow my meaning.

Smith: And they buy that idea?

O’Brien: Of course. They’re not very thoughtful. If we said the individual and his consciousness were more than the brain, people would be confused. So we stick to the basics.

Smith: There are people who actually believe they will live on because you take their brains out of their bodies and install them in a bio-machine?

read on: Arrow https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/i-write-a-new-ending-for-orwells-1984-2/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am