tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND Empty PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND

Post  Carol Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:14 pm

PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND

Published on Aug 1, 2014
    This is my 2nd interview with CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS. This contains my recall backed by handwritten notes from on site in Vacaville Prison with the help of his wife, Jo Ann Richards.

I spent nearly 4 hours this time talking with him and have carefully chronicled his testimony to the best of my ability as closely to his own words as possible under the circumstances.

The subject matter covers the Secret Space Program and our relations with various ET races both on and off planet. Our current level of technology and the ET connection between governments around the world and the military.

I will be posting a copy of his recent letter detailing the location of the current INTERSTELLAR SPACE CENTERS on Planet Earth and also the lists of questions along with a copy of our notes taken during the interview.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    Project Camelot
    http://projectcamelot.tv

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND Empty Re: PROJECT CAMELOT: CAPT MARK RICHARDS - SPACE COMMAND

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Thank-you for posting this, Carol. This is the sort of thing which should probably be of extreme interest to Sirius-Researchers -- yet it doesn't seem to garner that much attention. The subject matter of the thread I've been spending most of my time with should probably be of extreme interest to Sirius-Researchers -- yet it doesn't seem to garner much attention. I really don't understand this. I've really beaten myself up thinking about a lot of this stuff -- but for what?? To get on another list?? I can frankly see how easy it would be to exploit and deceive humanity. This has been confirmed to me by one who I think might be highly qualified to comment on that. I suspect that when this alternative-stuff goes mainstream, that the public won't reasonably and rationally think things through in a systematic and methodical manner. Is "Human-Nature" to blame?? Or is it the "Management of Humanity" which bears ultimate responsibility for the mess we're in?? To me, at least, it seems as if someone took advantage of an Experimental (and possibly illegal) Race -- under who knows what circumstances?!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 am