tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

"Holland got talent" singing contest for kids

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

"Holland got talent" singing contest for kids Empty "Holland got talent" singing contest for kids

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 am

Although I have no telly at home, you tube is Always a treasure of goodies.
    This girl has an amazing voice and now and then I see her go almost besides herself with pathos.
    I sure hope this little lady will preserve her ability to be one of a kind and guard her authenticity.
    Hmmm, why don't I just shut my mouth and let you enjoy the tubby  Rolling Eyes 

sunny B.B.Baghor
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

"Holland got talent" singing contest for kids Empty Re: "Holland got talent" singing contest for kids

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Oh WOW BB!! Thank you sooooo much for posting that. I just couldn't get enough and had to listen to 'Ave Maria' and 'Nessum Dorma' as well. And now my heart is just bursting and tears are rolling down my cheeks.

She is just beautiful! Phenomenal!! Thank you again.  Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel 
    mudra
    mudra

"Holland got talent" singing contest for kids Empty Re: "Holland got talent" singing contest for kids

Post  mudra Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:35 pm

An old shining Star in an earthly vessel.
    What a beauty.

Thank You for sharing with us BB.

Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Thank you so much, B.B.B

It was so refreshing to hear that beautiful child this evening. You made my week!

Linda

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am