tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
krissy
the one
mudra
Floyd
THEeXchanger
JesterTerrestrial
burgundia
Beren
LeeEllisMusic
Carol
orthodoxymoron
magamud
TRANCOSO
17 posters

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  Carol Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:10 pm

That was my auto correct spell check.. argh Rolling Eyes

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:41 am

Carol wrote:That was my auto correct spell check.. argh Rolling Eyes

No probs, it gave me a chance to make my beloved silly jokes with words Razz

And to answer your question about if I have ever met someone, looking into the eyes, sensing something else present?
    I can't think of any moment I have, but I do know my steady straightforward way of looking into eyes of people. There's
    often all kinds of inner stirrings popping up in eyes of people who react to that steady gaze. I can read their bodylanguage,
    telling me all kinds of stuff. I've seen couples in the street, where the man met my eyes and I sensed his abusive attitude
    towards his wife. He sensed me seeing him in his truth and began to try to be invisble to me with a shameful face, in uneasy
    quirks of motion in his body. is wife was totally in ignorance of it and I learned to take care of my boundaries regarding the
    use of my energy system and my way of touching other's peoples energy system.

Sensing the projections of others, in reaction to that intrusion, without understanding the cause or reason, for I was very green
    to my own core issues, made me aware of the importance of boundaries. I've learned to protect myself by being more conscious in
    looking people in the eyes or not. Kind of staying behind my own eyes and not reaching out into other's peoples heads.

I never look into people's eyes, when I am in busy city centres hustle and bustle, with people in an almost unconscious state,
    shopping, eating and lost in their phonescreen or in a "determined group energy entertainment mode" rather than being awake.

I smile about myself, now that I start to reveal my reflections more than stay on topic Cheerful I know I can be sharp with
    my words, but I don't mean to address anyone personal here, it's my description of how this collective presence feels to me
    and I merge my annoyance for that state of being, in the words I use to describe this. I know I'm fierce to others as well as
    towards myself, keeping myself on my toes, somewhat too much aware for coming from control. I know that below that is my
    great longing for a way of communal living like in this picture below. I'm looking for safety and trust wihin, bottom line.

The way I experience life now is pretty intense, I find lots of motion on all levels, within and without. I'm having a good look
    at myself these days and that's why I reply to your question in this somewhat roundabout way, Carol. In all that I'm doing okay,
    welcoming what invites me to accept and be present, going step by step. Meeting "a stranger" as a part of me that holds unsolved
    issues, in my own eyes, is pretty tough but I'm totally ready for it. There's no running from it. Cheerful
    Thanks for sharing Flowers I am interested in if you've found such "strangers" inside of you too, Carol.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Living10

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Empty The game of being good or bad

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:41 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=16] I think we can learn from everyone (even those who are evil and/or compromised). Sadly, the bad-guys and bad-gals often seem to know more than the good-guys and good-gals -- and can often win in trench-warfare and/or guerilla-warfare.

I think you're pretty perceptive in this, ortho, I agree with you. I've had a hard time as a kid, trying to understand why this is so.
    These are my thoughts on the nature of both good and bad, in humans, including me.....    after having lived for almost 64 years.

Lighthearted well meaning, longing for love and loving "lightworkers" can be very gullible and an easy target for being fooled with
    fairy tales and fata morganas. Cetain gurus are very clever in that. Usually these kind of people, some call them new age people, are not very much seasoned by life. They can be easily manipulated by the use of flatter and praise. Maybe it's because  they have this intention for being of service to others, not taking good care of themselves well. It may happen that they need to learn, through hardship and hurting, pretty tough teachings of discernment. Welcome to life on this planet, it's the best schooling for that. I'm an eager student Wink

The bad guys and gals..... heavy hearted and streetwise, in service to self, invest in good looks and charming behavior, for they've come to understand the ways of masquerades, to achieve their position of manipulators in powergames. Also, for being seasoned, in a way, they can change and adapt quickly, like chameleons. Often drugs and drinks are welcome company too, to them. It's similar to the behavior of junks: once they're on a high, they
    act like saints and once on a low, they act like devils. That last state in addiction is the ultimate service to self I think.

It's a life of extremes, loaded with drama and feeding on fear, awakened in others. People in high places of power, without integrity, are in need for more of the same without ever being satisfied. We all know how that's played out now, I guess. They know so much more ways to maintain that service to self, creating ever more drama and disruption, investing only in themselves. Bad guys and gals are therefore highly intelligent in a calculating way and very very clever.

I tend to see myself having tried out both sides of that game, for a pretty long time already and I tend to look at this acrobatic tour as a grand circus act.
    For in the end, it matters not what happens, it matters how we deal with what happens and choose differently next time. For better or for worse. Until we're fed up with  games of power and try something new. This is my view, that's life, baby.....      bring in the clowns and jesters!

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Clown_11

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : struggling with size 16 ;))
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Thank-you BB. I had an extended encounter with what I perceived to be a "Charming Enhanced-Human Bad-Guy". I think they might've been trying to recruit me -- but I was probably too stubborn and stupid to be of much use to them -- so they moved on. They were a "Guardian of the Galaxy" type of individual -- and I'm a "Completely Ignorant Fool" Kind of Guy.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Empty It's the real nice guys that get you.... said Bill Cooper

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Yeaaah, I see what you mean, ortho. Probably you're not suitable for recruition in that world, for you'll
    never be a tough guy. And I mean that in the most respectful way, your conscience is simply too busy and active,
    it can't be silenced, look at the way you're present here?

I guess you need to be tough and live with a closed heart, in order to join those ranks of charming knights in shining
    black armor. Wasn't it Bill Cooper in one of the tubbies you posted lately, saying "It's the real nice guys that get ya......."?

A friend of mine, in Holland, is an energetic coach and - reader, visited by corporate's directors and those high in the top
    of organisations. He also is my teacher in courses on energetic coaching and one day he told the group how during the last
    years, those men come to consult him on issues affecting their performance in or the profit of the company they own or work for.

He told us how he witnesses an immensely cruel coldblooded attitude in their energy, being trained to be able to function in a
    certain way, losing empathy for others. When family matters are discussed and these men share their fatherly feelings and experiences,
    talking about their kids, they can burst into tears, sharing deep concern for the future of their kids.

Isn't that the nature of a psychopath, that mix of conflicting states of consciousness, that fragmentation, a split personality,
    creating cold shivers along your spine? He reflected on the way business is done these days, similar to being at war with each other.
    In huge risks of losing face and position, the present fraud, bribery and blackmail, in hunger for power, ever increasing, due to never
    being loved for doing all that, including their so called beloved ones, all of them living with an emptiness inside?

I'm as poor as a church rat, as we say in Holland and I have to be pretty clever to make ends meet, being without a job.
    In a somewhat dark humorous way I feel happy for not being part of that world, that business conquest of today. It also allows
    me to be pretty much online atm. By the way, I did look at the Changeling movie, ortho, that one is pretty intense!
    How emotional frenzy can be a destructive instrument for revenge!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:52 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    A friend of mine, in Holland, is an energetic coach and - reader, visited by corporate's directors and those high in the top of organisations. He also is my teacher in courses on energetic coaching and one day he told the group how during the last years, those men come to consult him on issues affecting their performance in or the profit of the company they own or work for.

He told us how he witnesses an immensely cruel coldblooded attitude in their energy, being trained to be able to function in a certain way, losing empathy for others. When family matters are discussed and these men share their fatherly feelings and experiences, talking about their kids, they can burst into tears, sharing deep concern for the future of their kids!
    Being concerned about the future of their own kids and at the same time - because they're part of a corporate dog-eat-dog environment - ruining the lives of many others with the stroke of a pen in the name of freedom and neo-liberal capitalism, must be quite confusing for those poor sods...

How sad! I feel really sorry for them - not.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:21 am

Breaking!!! GoodETxSG quits at PA...

Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.

I would ask that people still show the same Ethics and keep my Name Anonymous for the safety of my family.
    Not doing so would to be endangering my Wife, 2 young Children and Myself.

I would hope that not even the most angry or misguided people would breach that security measure and risk lives or reputations of people or respected web sites.

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name.

(PA) Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable.

CONTINUE: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower--Questions-for-GoodETxSG-/page33

Not sure what to make of this...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:55 am

This does not surprise me in the least TRANCOSO. The shadow follows Bill Ryan and when others get caught up with him they suffer. And when mentioning that his whistle blowers dying.. it was more then one, more then two.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Bill's latest/former 'new-and-improved-whistleblower-to-be' - 'GoodETxSG', obviously didn't put enough steam on the kettle.

Carol wrote:This does not surprise me in the least TRANCOSO. The shadow follows Bill Ryan and when others get caught up with him they suffer. And when mentioning that his whistle blowers dying.. it was more then one, more then two.
    Yet again, when I read 'GoodETxSG''s post:

I would ask that people still show the same Ethics and keep my Name Anonymous for the safety of my family.

I would hope that not even the most angry or misguided people would breach that security measure and risk lives or reputations of people or respected web sites.

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name

... I didn't - and still don't understand, really, how 'GoodETxSG' thinks to be 'saver' on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com, by telling 'the bad guys', in the last post of 'GoodETxSG' on all of 'GoodETxSG's threads at Project Av.- (s)he can be found at Divinecosmos.com?

I mean, cut my legs off and call me 'Shorty', but I really don't see the 'catch' here.

scratch TRANC  Whistle TRANC Sleep TRANC
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:48 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Yet again, when I read 'GoodETxSG''s post:

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name

... I didn't - and still don't understand, really, how 'GoodETxSG' thinks to be 'saver' on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com, by telling 'the bad guys', in the last post of 'GoodETxSG' on all of 'GoodETxSG's threads at Project Av.- (s)he can be found at Divinecosmos.com?

I mean, cut my legs off and call me 'Shorty', but I really don't see the 'catch' here.

scratch TRANC  Whistle TRANC Sleep TRANC
    I didn't follow GoodET's thread at all so I don't really know what happened there that would justify this person to leave PA.

But if this person is intending to write a book as he mentions than expanding his audience to another forum while notifying he/she can be tracked under same avatar on Divine Cosmos as well as his blog would do him good publicity before publishing TRANCOSO. The fan club shouldn't miss when that book comes out don't you think ?

Also regarding the plea of not divulging his name and address I would imagine this concerns only those in PA that were privileged to have it . All the others only know him through his avatar GoodETxSG.

Love from me
    mudra

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    A friend of mine, in Holland, is an energetic coach and - reader, visited by corporate's directors and those high in the top of organisations. He also is my teacher in courses on energetic coaching and one day he told the group how during the last years, those men come to consult him on issues affecting their performance in or the profit of the company they own or work for.

He told us how he witnesses an immensely cruel coldblooded attitude in their energy, being trained to be able to function in a certain way, losing empathy for others. When family matters are discussed and these men share their fatherly feelings and experiences, talking about their kids, they can burst into tears, sharing deep concern for the future of their kids!
    Being concerned about the future of their own kids and at the same time - because they're part of a corporate dog-eat-dog environment - ruining the lives of many others with the stroke of a pen in the name of freedom and neo-liberal capitalism, must be quite confusing for those poor sods...

I think I understand you, Trancoso, in this reply of yours, which I read in respect, knowing your temperament a bit, which isn't much different from mine, to be honest, coming from a strong sense of justice and freedom, if I may speak for myself. I feel I need to point at the instinctual impulsive reaction to judge and turn away in disgust, as the place to base our views and actions on. For as I begin to see it, slowly and in trial and error, with much jumping up and down and impatience too, is, that this impulsive instinctual reaction is feeding the drive that is holding this behavior of power abuse in existence.

My disgust and judgemental anger is part of that treadmill, that game of power abuse and at the same time it's a giving away of my power, by pointing to the world out there as the cause of my suffering and the presence of injustice. To me, that's the most played game on this planet so far, that is as old as the devil itself, happily present in it.

The horrifying presence of coldheartedness and exposure of tearful sentiment, when their children's future is at stake, is a sign to me, that the connection with their own heart is completely absent and that those tears, shed for their offspring, are really the tears of pain in their own heart, for having lost that inner child connection, the place of wonder and integrity within themselves.

In other words, these tears are crocodile tears, although you're in danger for life when you tell them that, while they're showing those tears. They would probably lash out at you with all the covered up frustration hidden within, for being exposed by that remark of yours. I've found that the actual drive to murder another human being is the exposure of an inner truth that is unbearable to experience and be lived with.

To me, that split personality present in people who are becoming deranged in criminal affairs, while hiding in shadows of society, or the ones in tailored suits, on the stage of training centers, television stations and the political arena, in positions of great power and huge amounts of money, are all the more proof, as I see it, of the presence of extreme suffering and an immensely heavy load of karma, covered up in attempts to silence their conscience, repeating more of the same abuse of power in all of their endeavors. I see this as a process grinding itself to a standstill one day, not a far away day.

The ones in our midst, abusing that power, meet constant hatred and judgement on a personal and astral level. And by this perpetual game of giving and taking, there's never an end to it, when repeating the same over and over again. It's a state of unconsciousness brought upon ourselves, a prison.
    I see the world of today in a frozen state of holding its breath, realizing that we, as humanity, can't go on with this game.

There's responsibility on the side of the victim as well on the side of the predator. I'm not defending any actions of power abuse, I'm exploring this issue for myself, within my life at present. Dealing with issues within as honest as possible. In this thread, this discussion with you, I try pointing at the process of coming from hatred or coming from love and what we choose to create, knowing who we ourselves are in this and where we choose to come from.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:14 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:

There's responsibility on the side of the victim as well on the side of the predator. I'm not defending any actions of power abuse, I'm exploring this issue for myself, within my life at present. Dealing with issues within as honest as possible. In this thread, this discussion with you, I try pointing at the process of coming from hatred or coming from love and what we choose to create, knowing who we ourselves are in this and where we choose to come from.[/size]
    Dealing with predators is in fact a matter of trying to avoid confrontations until - or unless - you can choose the moment...

btw, I found 2 super cool, hypnotizing dance tracks (DAVI - The Gates Of Babylon & David Dorad - Mexican Alien Song) with a kind of 'old schoolish' feel, that I bumped into by sheer chance - just when I thought I'd been wasting my time - while I was surfing on YT a couple of nights ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E57GG28nXvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqWnin52Iy8

Makes me happy!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 Empty Yeaahhh.... got it

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:10 am

Thanks Trancoso Thubs Up I maybe a bit heavy in the present wild ride of my life, sometimes.
    Let's not forget the things that make us feel good..... and happy.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:11 am

TRANCOSO wrote:... I didn't - and still don't understand, really, how 'GoodETxSG' thinks to be 'saver' on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com, by telling 'the bad guys', in the last post of 'GoodETxSG' on all of 'GoodETxSG's threads at Project Av.- (s)he can be found at Divinecosmos.com?

Well, at last, here's what happened...

Fighters

I didn't have access to this Post from the Moderators and was unable to correct the MAJOR and KNOWN inaccuracy that was posted in it. That a very much Known Inaccuracy by them when writing that that I “Spontaneously Began to Recall Suppressed Memories”.

This was indeed on last pubic and parting shot from Bill Ryan to me out of anger and to discredit me.

One of the major problems that started this downward spiral was when the "Forum Founder" had contacted me in Skype about the "Part 2 Interview" and was very upset about the content that he had gone out of his way to "Edit" out of the Part 1 Interview was a major topic in the second interview. (The topic of “Entity Attachments” and how I happened to use the name of “Jesus” to free myself from them” and this went against their belief system, and they said they made an “Executive Decision” to edit that portion out of the Interview.).
    He said that he wanted to redo the entire interview. I disagreed and told him that this topic was a major part of healing for MILAB's and others (No matter what “Method” was used to remove these entity attachments.) He started to become more and more upset in the Skype conversation after that point and began to pick parts of my information and question them (Because he had Interviewed so many people he felt he was an expert on all topics by proxy that the people he talked to were experts on.)

At that point he began to state that these memories of mine were ALL either "Unreliable Recovered" or "Screen Memories" ("Just like Deacon and Basiago" he said) even though he had not spent any time at all with me in the preparations, the hours of discussing the material or in the format of the interview itself. He had absolutely no way to base his insults and statements other than he was just pissed and always had to be the “Alpha” in any esoteric topics of this type (Just because he was famous through "Camelot") even though he had not had my experiences and the Moderator “Christine” (Wonderful Soul) was the one who has spent many hours speaking to me and knowing what I did and did not experience and know. He kept insulting me out of ignorance and I told him he needed to speak to Christine to get the full information before jumping to conclusions or judgement (And once again pushing away another whistle blower as had been his history).

When I asserted strongly that I had full access to these memories my whole life but was unable to speak about them, that when I did measures were in place to cause panic attacks or for me to feel ill. That I never had gone to regression therapy or "Recovered" ANY of these Memories At All. I told him it was VERY COMMON and if he spoke to other MILAB's or to some Experts they could tell him that people having FULL ACCESS to their Memories but not being able to Speak Them Aloud was considered “Normal” in that field...

He became extremely reactionary, upset and Personally/Verbally Abusive to me in the Skype Session (I read the Skype Messenger Plus Log file again today...), Very Condescending and then questioned where I had gotten "Other" info in the interview stating that I had gotten it off of "Ancient Aliens" and the Internet (Even though most of this information was apparently new or in many cases filled in gaps of other lingering information (He had stated this previously himself). He then sent me a You Tube Link that had nothing to do with the subject he was debating with me about and the Skype Conversation ended and we Never Spoke in Skype Again.

“The rest is history as they say...” I hope he calms down and stops sending slanderous emails trying to discredit me and making untrue statements that can easily be disproved or end up coming up in Interviews with other Researchers in the near future. We would just like for these attacks and emails and calls about us slandering us to people stop or stay that way if they have already stopped.

I am not going to mention this ever again or post anything further as long as this person drops their smear campaign against me.

I am planning to release the Part 2 Interview after the Hollidays and will be doing a couple more Interviews around that time as well.

Thank you,
    GoodETxSG
    EncryptSec@Unseen.Is

(One insider told me this is called the "Camelot Curse" and I should have found another medium to begin with...)

More: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower--Questions-for-GoodETxSG-/page35

Whistle
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 am

Check This Out

Yep seems like Deja Vu eh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:45 am

Indeed and very typical for Bill. His behavior is really sad. Slandering others in the manner that he does just creates a lot of negative karma for him.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:24 pm

A battle of beliefs with a flavour of " Free form Scientology " in between.
    Looks messy . Fighters

As goodET decided to leave the boat let's wish him good luck and a clear road ahead for the new year to come.
    365 opportunities to make life exciting.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 5 1526444_10151867072037825_1879155665_n

Love from me
    mudra

Atehequa
    Atehequa

Post  Atehequa Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:39 am

Project Avalon? I attempted to register there awhile back. If memory serves me, I had to fill out something like an application and was never approved.

Don't know if I missed out on anything or what..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:41 pm

They used to have some great posters (including many of us who were later banned). I've not visited the site to read in many moons. If folks are not in alignment with Bill they get targeted and eventually banned as well. Bill has been compromised including having impaired judgment. I still am somewhat taken aback about how he goes after folks to discredit them in such a public and humiliating manner. What type of person does that? What is his real agenda?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Atehequa wrote:Project Avalon? I attempted to register there awhile back. If memory serves me, I had to fill out something like an application and was never approved.

Don't know if I missed out on anything or what..
    Project Avalon used to be a free to join forum Atehequa in the good old days when it was run by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan and it was an awesome place to be. The forum gathered thousands of people from many avenues from all over the world which made it so interesting. Until an argument between Bill and Kerry made them drift apart . Bill took Project Avalon over his own wing and changed the access rules. Old project Avalon was closed as archive only and New Project Avalon built.This created such an internal turmoil and protest amongst members that several left. The last days of Old PA were a sad thing to be witness to. You will find here in MOA some of these members who preferred to leave rather than break their integrity as myself and others . Some of us were banned as well while in the process of speaking their truth. Hence the name " the Mists of Avalon ".
    And some old friends that decided to join the new Project Avalon still visit MOA from time to time.

Love from me
    mudra
    Atehequa
    Atehequa

Post  Atehequa Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Carol wrote:They used to have some great posters (including many of us who were later banned). I've not visited the site to read in many moons. If folks are not in alignment with Bill they get targeted and eventually banned as well. Bill has been compromised including having impaired judgment. I still am somewhat taken aback about how he goes after folks to discredit them in such a public and humiliating manner. What type of person does that? What is his real agenda?

Yeah I've encountered some forum administrators and moderators who seemed to have all the scruples of third world dictators or else cult leaders. It's probably better to bail from such places rather than have some would be megalomaniac or messianic savior of the world type have the pleasure of banning someone who dared question the status quo.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:38 pm

mudra wrote: Project Avalon used to be a free to join forum Atehequa in the good old days when it was run by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan and it was an awesome place to be. The forum gathered thousands of people from many avenues from all over the world which made it so interesting. Until an argument between Bill and Kerry made them drift apart . Bill took Project Avalon over his own wing and changed the access rules. Old project Avalon was closed as archive only and New Project Avalon built.This created such an internal turmoil and protest amongst members that several left. The last days of Old PA were a sad thing to be witness to. You will find here in MOA some of these members who preferred to leave rather than break their integrity as myself and others . Some of us were banned as well while in the process of speaking their truth. Hence the name " the Mists of Avalon ".
    And some old friends that decided to join the new Project Avalon still visit MOA from time to time.

Love from me
    mudra
    As a matter of fact Kerry and Bill hardly ever hung out on the original PA forum.

The atmosphere on the original PA was really harmonious and even mods like the notorious Richard - more about him here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7549-the-nexus-forum-is-on-the-brink-of-closing - were quite relaxed.

It was - just like The Mists of Avalon, very much a 'dolphin'-forum, where no one had to be afraid to be thrown off for saying what's on his or her mind.

The new Project Avalon is a 'shark'-forum where you can be banned from just because you're not in alignment with the the opinion of Bill & his mods, no matter how much you have contributed.

Atehequa wrote: Yeah I've encountered some forum administrators and moderators who seemed to have all the scruples of third world dictators or else cult leaders. It's probably better to bail from such places rather than have some would be megalomaniac or messianic savior of the world type have the pleasure of banning someone who dared question the status quo.  

I was banned from GLP just because of one post in an anti-Muslim thread - with no consideration at all for the fact that almost every thread I started there had at least 5.000-10.000 views, and some well over 50.000 or even  100.000 views.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:51 pm

TRANCOSO wrote: I was banned from GLP just because of one post in an anti-Muslim thread - with no consideration at all for the fact that almost every thread I started there had at least 5.000-10.000 views, and some well over 50.000 or even  100.000 views.
    btw, GLP's sever is down - again...

Whistle
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:03 am

Project Avalon is a Dangerous & Unfriendly Place
    Eyeopening, breathtaking, 'told-you-so', etc.
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.ca/2015/01/project-avalon-is-dangerous-unfriendly.html
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:12 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Project Avalon is a Dangerous & Unfriendly Place
    Eyeopening, breathtaking, 'told-you-so', etc.
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.ca/2015/01/project-avalon-is-dangerous-unfriendly.html

Thank you, Trancoso, the more time goes by, while looking back at those years at Project Avalon, it seems to me
    that the whole process of presenting whistleblowers' testimonies on a discussion Forum, online, is almost a guarantee
    for falling into a snakepit. Due to the more or less shady virtual nature and the confused priorities of parties involved,
    related to the whistleblower, the interviewer and the Forum-members. It's almost as if putting the extremities of
    spiritual exploring and instinctual service to self in the same brew. In Holland, we've got a saying that goes
    "The higher the spirit, the lower the beast" (hoe groter de geest, hoe groter het beest) You know what I mean, Trancoso.

The presence of secrecy and probable double agendas to begin with, breeds more of the same, if those involved aren't
    paying attention. It's a huge challenge to not answer to a call for dramatic exposure and sensation seeking, when longing
    for an authority outside of us, telling us as it is. In other words, our longing for God being answered to. It requires integrity
    of a high level, to find an honest way to present testimonies of a secretive nature, shared by whistleblowers, and make
    the distinction to leave it alone, similar to a book present in a library, or use the interview content, to discuss the authenticity
    of the story and its storyteller.

There's no end to it, or a chance for a possible final conclusion, if that's wished for, as I see it, for discernment of truth and
    common consensus online, is almost a no, no go....  when in the realms of a virtual world without meeting in person. Being
    a privileged person, in one's own mind, for sharing the so called "truth" with the world "out there" is an easy trigger for ego
    enlargement in all kinds of pump and circumstance. Parties, related to secret programs of some (dangerous) magnitude, are
    by necessity involved in games of power and money. Their tentacles extend as far as the outer edge of the Universe, if there
    are edges, or even.....corners  Bleh

Apply the nature of virtual communication in comments and discussions, to the brew, easily bringing illusions to life
    (what I like to call the Wishing Well of Wonders) causing emotions of pro and contra, to be lived by and played out on an
    open Forum, with moderators as intermediair, attracts all sorts of people, in all walks of life, be it casual visitors or genuine
    soul/truthseekers and a combination of those two, with their own agenda in mind, all in want of stirring the pot.

I've been a transcriptwriter for Bill and an active Forum member, no doubt about that. I have found evidence of this truth,
    my truth that is, that in the world of conspiracies theories, where attention goes, the subject.... or possibility of any theory
    being true, grows. Luke

To set healthy boundaries and clear intentions is a giants job, I think, in the worlds of Project Avalon, Camelot and probably
    much more of those with the same agenda. The Nexus2012 Forum is off the ether now, I wonder if it's a sort of Tantalus torture,
    at times,  for those attempting to make chocolate of it, with or without nuts. I'm sure I meet challenges, finding my way.
    I feel okay here, in the Mists of Avalon, with our differences in style and paths in life.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am