tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

“Your Body’s Many Cries for Water” (A Review)

mudra

“Your Body’s Many Cries for Water” (A Review)

Post  mudra on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Review by Trevor James Constable of Fereydoon Batmanghelidj M.D.’s “Your Body’s Many Cries for Water” — from Journal of Borderland Research (Vol. 53, No. 1, 1st Quarter 1997)

RARE indeed are those books destined to become all-time classics. Even rarer are books destined to accomplish a paradigm shift in any major area of modern knowledge. Of still greater rarity are books destined to benefit significantly the health of countless millions of human beings, at no cost to them. Such a landmark book is “Your Body’s Many Cries for Water” by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj. He is a London-educated Iranian medical doctor who has made revolutionary discoveries about the water metabolism of the human body. His astounding basic breakthrough was made while he was confined to a Tehran prison, this being a unique circumstance in itself.

Dr. Batmanghelidj is of aristocratic lineage in his native Iran, and when the Shah was overthrown, the doctor was arrested and jailed with more than 3,000 other well-born victims of the Khomeini revolution. While these unfortunates wore awaiting execution, Dr. Batmanghelidj was assigned as their medical officer — pending his own appearance before a firing squad. He had no medical resources other than water, in an environment pervaded by stress and terror. Indeed, the doctor found himself incarcerated in a gigantic stress laboratory.

This became the milieu in which fundamental discoveries were made regarding the medicinal and functional value of water. These are discoveries that have eluded giant medical trusts, vast hospital complexes, battalions of medical professors, universities that boast about their sophisticated research facilities, and all the vaunted resources of the pharmaceutical industry. None of them, or indeed, all of them combined, were capable: of penetrating to the bedrock of human health: adequate daily water intake.

Without realizing it initially, Dr. Batmanghelidj was working with clinical controls in place. Prison discipline enabled him to follow up his patients, who had no possibility of evasion. Forced to use water medicinally, and water alone, Dr. Batmanghelidj was astonished in following up his patients, to find that water was effecting full cures of diverse, normally ineradicable diseases. These cures occurred in a complete fashion not seen in response to medication, which “treats” or “controls” such recalcitrant and diverse diseases as asthma, arthritis, high blood pressure and ulcers. Official medicine has only palliatives for these conditions, not cures.

read on: Arrow http://journal.borderlands.com/1997/book-review-your-bodys-many-cries-for-water/

Love Always
    mudra
    Attachments
    Fereydoon_Batmanghelidj - Your_Bodys_Many_Cries_ for_Water_eng.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (3 Kb) Downloaded 23 times
    mudra

Re: “Your Body’s Many Cries for Water” (A Review)

Post  mudra on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 am

Posting the pdf again as I tried to open it today and it did'nt work.
    When I tried to delete it to post another one I was told the file could'nt be deleted
    as it does'nt exist ...

Love from me
    mudra
    Attachments
    7795795-Your-Bodys-Many-Cries-for-Water-6.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (1.1 Mb) Downloaded 20 times
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 pm

mudra wrote:Posting the pdf again as I tried to open it today and it did'nt work.
    When I tried to delete it to post another one I was told the file could'nt be deleted
    as it does'nt exist ...

Love from me
    mudra
    Thanx for the pdf, Mudra

study Beer 
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:56 am

Thank you for posting this Mudra.  Everyone should read this!  I'm printing it out for friends and sending the link out in emails also, so important do I find this info to be.

Thank you again my friend  Flowers

I actually found an 11 page version to get the gist of the info before you read the full 72 page version in Mudra's link. Here it is:

http://www.naturalscience.org/fileadmin/portabledocuments/report_water_en.pdf
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you for that link Sanicle as well as sharing this beautifully simple way of healing oneself
    or preventing disease.
    It really makes sense to me .

I got myself a water vitalizer that is very cheap and easy of use.
    So now not only do I follow the recommandations of Dr Batmanghelidj regarding water intake but I take it vitalized as well.

Here are the infos regarding the water vitalizer : the Devajal

Arrow http://www.devajal.com

Hugs 

Much Love for  You
    mudra
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Great article
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:09 pm

mudra wrote:Thank you for that link Sanicle as well as sharing this beautifully simple way of healing oneself
    or preventing disease.
    It really makes sense to me .

I got myself a water vitalizer that is very cheap and easy of use.
    So now not only do I follow the recommandations of Dr Batmanghelidj regarding water intake but I take it vitalized as well.

Here are the infos regarding the water vitalizer : the Devajal

Arrow http://www.devajal.com

Hugs 

Much Love for  You
    mudra
    I'm glad you got the water vitalizer Mudra. Looks to be a great little object. I'd get one too but my water is in jugs as I distill it. The vortex info is interesting though. And I love love love Dr Masaru Emoto's work also. That's a good website at the link. Thanks. I love you 
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    I'm glad you got the water vitalizer Mudra.  Looks to be a great little object.  I'd get one too but my water is in jugs as I distill it.  The vortex info is interesting though.  And I love love love Dr Masaru Emoto's work also.  That's a good website at the link.  Thanks. I love you 
    I guess you could pour your distilled water in the proper bottles and could then use this Devajal.
    That's what I did. I bought a several types of bottles the Devajal fits on and I use these  for vitalizing water. So I am sure I do have the quantity I need for the day.

There are other ways to vitalize water as well.
    If interested go through the following videos on H2O from Jo Vitalis and he will show you how to build your own device.
    You'll see he works with big jugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmQFZgpQPdE&list=PLCC77C2CFE91749C3

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am

Thanks Mudra. Big Grin 3 Hugs 
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:42 pm

mudra wrote:Posting the pdf again as I tried to open it today and it did'nt work.
    as it does'nt exist ...

Love from me
    mudra

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing! I love you
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Pris wrote:

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing! I love you

You are welcome Pris Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 pm