tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
TRANCOSO
Carol
Mercuriel
SiriArc
magamud
devakas
Floyd
burgundia
Jenetta
Brook
mudra
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
eMonkey
18 posters

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

mudra
    mudra

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 10 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  mudra Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:57 pm

"WHO WROTE THE REPTILLAN AGENDA' By John Lash

The Origin of the Annunaki Script

A Collector's Edition entitled "Secrets of the Da Vinci Code," published by US News and World Report, features a brief interview with James Robinson, general editor of the Nag Hammadi Library in English. Correcting Dan Brown’s reference to the Nag Hammadi texts as scrolls, Robinson points out: “They are codices – books with individual pages. They are actually the oldest example we have of leather bound books.”
    Amazingly, whatever the significance of their content—and we have yet to comprehend what that might be—the Nag Hammadi Codices (NHC) are the earliest surviving examples of bound books. Close reading of these arcane materials shows that Gnostics, as teachers in the ancient Mysteries were called, were deeply concerned with an alien intrusion upon humankind.

Entities they called "Archons" appear to be identical to the ETs of modern UFOlogy. The codices indicate both Gray and reptilian types: namely, a reptilian or "drakonic" type and and a neonate type, suggested by the image of a prematurely born fetus. The former are the overlords, the latter, servile, robotic drones who obey a hive-mentality. The NHC do not contain graphic physical descriptions of these alien intruders, but present ample information to profile them comparatively with the two types of ETs most widely discussed today.

Alien Profile

Perhaps one-fifth of the intelligible material in the NHC concerns the origin, methods, and motives of the "Archons," also called "authorities, governers."

Their name derives from arche-, "first, from the beginning," because, according to Gnostic cosmology, they emerged at an early stage of the solar system previous to the formation of the earth. These bizarre entities may be regarded as a locust-like species of cyborgs with silicon-based bodies so designed to permit only brief forays into the earth's oxygen-rich atmosphere. They inhabit the solar system at large, traveling among the planets in alien-engineered spacecraft. Gnostics texts hint that they may be compared to custodial engineers of the inanimate clockwork mechanism of the system. Some, but not all, UFO sightings and abductions may be attributed to them.
    Although archons do exist physically, the real danger they pose to humanity is not invasion of the planet but invasion of the mind.

The archons are intrapsychic mind-parasites who access human consciousness through telepathy and simulation. They infect our imagination and use the power of make-believe for deception and confusion. Their pleasure is in deceit for its own sake, without a particular aim or purpose. They are robotic in nature, incapable of independent thought or choice, and have no particular agenda, except to live vicariously through human beings. They are bizarrely able to pretend an effect on humans, which they do not really have.

For instance, they cannot access human genetics, but they can pretend to do so, in such a way that humans fall for the pretended act, as if staged events were taken for real. In this respect, archons are the ultimate hoaxers. This is the essence of "archontic intrusion," as I call it. The trick is, if humanity falls under the illusion of superhuman power, it becomes as good as real, a self-fulfilling delusion.

In the cosmic perspective, the archons present a dynamic aspect of the evolutionary scenario of humankind, through which human potential is tested. The Gnostic view of their role closely matches the "flyers" in The Active Side of Infinity, the last book of Carlos Castaneda, who says that the flyers are "the means by which the universe tests us." There are numerous close parallels between Castaneda and Gnostic teachings.

This profile of the archons is not speculative. It follows what can be gathered from the Gnostic writings. For instance, NHC texts describe how the archons attempted to rape Eve—clearly a mythological rendition of genetic intervention. Such passages appear to support the claims of alien interbreeding so widely discussed today. But in the Gnostic account, the alien intruders did not succeed in this act of cross-species intervention: they tried but failed.

The notion that archons present a test to humanity—explicitly stated by Castaneda if one accepts the archon/flyers correlation—can also be traced in some NHC writings, especially The Apochryon of John. That text suggests that the Aeon Sophia, the cosmic intelligence of the earth, engages the archon species and uses their deviant and deceptive influence for such a purpose. The account of how the overlord of the authorities "committed adultery with Wisdom (Sophia)" and binds humanity to "a chain of blind compulsion (hiermarmene)" is baffling, to say the least (NHC II, 1:28.16).

To sort out and clarify what the Sophianic narrative may have to say about the test of the archons is a great challenge to our understanding of the Gnostic message and how it can benefit humanity today.

read on: Arrow http://ufodigest.com/article/who-wrote-reptillan-agenda-john-lash

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 10 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  Sanicle Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 am

That's a great link Mudra.  IMO John has it all pretty well worked out, (but then again everything I've learned over the years may be wrong  Wink .  Continuing though in the vein that I do resonate with what he says) I really think he needs to read some new authors.  Many of us have registered the difference between 'serpentine' and 'reptilian' energies and yet it sounds like, in his experience, he's the only one who's figured it out.  Good that a recognized 'teacher' puts it out there for those who haven't recognized it.

I liked his hypothesis that the ET abductions may just be illusions created in the minds of the 'abductees' to create fear in them and others, as per the archons/astral deluders/predators manner of taking control of our minds to create and thus feed off our fears........live their lives vicariously through us.  If it is so (and even if it's not), his warning that engendered illusory fears can be made reality when given energy needs to be heard.  We 'creator beings' seem to create and enform more negative entities in the astral than we do positive ones to plague our minds here these days.  And the internet can help spread the delusion so easily, serving the archons' goals as well.

From what I've seen we humans, most probably very much with the help of the archons/negative astral beings/ETs, are creating just as much psychologically destructive energy for poor old Mother Earth and all  her beings to deal with as we are environmentally, quite possibly more.  When you put it all together........our psychological state conditioning our physical reactions to all life around us, plus the energy waves we emit that effect others........the 'big picture' is horrifying when so much negativity is being created in us in the other realms.    Crying or Very sad  If the 'archons' truly can create such intense and dire illusions as abductions........AAAAAAAAAARGGGHHH! Nope

Who knows? Maybe they are even more devious and they give others pretty and comforting illusions so we think we are doing a good job and haven't been sucked in......keeping us malleable and non-combative, thinking we are just doing a great job spreading all that positive energy.

I know. My brain drives me crazy sometimes too lol. But if they can really create illusions that are that strong...........
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:23 pm

This is a thread which I haven't followed -- but which I probably should study in great detail -- right along with all of Brook's threads. I'm still attempting to deal with this sort of thing from an Unorthodox-Biblical Perspective -- considering the possibility of Ancient-Evolution and Strange-Angels -- with Recent-Creations and Wars in Heaven -- involving Archangelic Queens of Heaven aka Sun-Gods aka Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer -- leading the Orion Group. I'm frankly seeing a mixture of good and evil in just about everyone -- including myself.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 10 Empty Where's The Proof The Annunaki Are Reptilians

Post  Jenetta Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:41 am

The Archonic energies have been on my mind a lot these past few weeks especially as now when I'm taking care of ailing parents. These Archons play mightily on anger and fear and use it to their advantage especially to harm any one individual including myself who succumb to these emotions. I have been witness to it.

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 am

Interesting, Jenetta. I've recently been wondering about the term "Human Nature". How good or how bad is "Human Nature"?? It seems obvious that we are harassed -- and sometimes even possessed by Demonic Entities. It seems obvious that this world has been run by those who are quite corrupt. We are bombarded with all manner of trash, violence, and corruption in the Mass Media. We are seduced by horrible religions and philosophies. We are subjected to horrible wars. We often have horrible injuries and illnesses. We sometimes have horrible jobs. And yet, we seem to get along with each other rather well -- despite everything. Plus, there is the question of the Soul. What about "Soul Nature"?? Do we have "Human Souls"?? Do we have "Reptilian Souls"?? Do we have "Angelic Souls"?? Do we have "Demonic Souls"?? How much do our Souls influence our "Human Nature"?? How much does our "Human Nature" influence our Souls?? I still don't know what to think about the supposed "Reptilian Phenomenon". I frankly don't care if we share this universe with strange beings (Physical and Otherwise). I frankly don't care if I have a Reptilian Soul. I might be shocked by what it really looks like -- but I think I could probably get used to the idea. In a sense, I already have -- because I have considered that this might be the case. Unfortunately, the General Public might not be so resilient and understanding. The "Reptilian Hypothesis" actually seems to work quite well in a number of contexts and scenarios. I just don't wish to be harassed, possessed, terrorized, sacrificed, enslaved, tortured, or eaten. I think I might behave in a manner similar to Dr. Who in the Hungry Earth and Cold Blood episodes in the Fifth Season (I think). I would be mostly neutral -- but ready to run!! If it turns out that we came from BOTH the Monkeys and the Snakes -- So Be It!! I continue to deal with all of this madness in a very low-key manner. I only talk about it on this website. I don't even post on YouTube anymore. I haven't for at least a couple of years now. I know that 95% of the people who visit this site know all about this supposed phenomenon -- so it's not like I'm springing something on an unsuspecting Sunday School Class (or something similar)!! I'm NOT that kind of guy!!

I'll continue to treat this matter as Science-Fiction. I've imagined dealing with Reptilian Beings in Sub-Surface Bases and Huge Asteroid Spacecraft -- and I think I could get used to being around them -- but I doubt that the general public would react with calm neutrality. If Reptilians really exist -- I don't know if they are Angelic or Demonic. They could potentially be either or both. It wouldn't surprise me if ALL of us have an Ancient Reptilian Past -- as well as some reptilian characteristics, genetics, and spirituality. Once again, Disclosure might cause all hell to break loose. I frankly think that Disclosure should occur gradually with Science Fiction and the Fringe Lecture Circuit. People should NOT have Disclosure crammed down their throats. I have no burning urge to "Wake People Up" or to "Shut People Up". It seems as if I've been harassed two more times in the past couple of days -- and this sort of thing NEVER occurred before I started posting Religious and Political Science Fiction on the internet. This really stinks. BTW -- don't reptilians and hybrids have an especially keen sense of smell?? Would that be a blessing or a curse?? The Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that I had "Good Pheromones"!! That sort of creeped me out!! When I made a rather benign comment about "Tall, Long-Nosed Greys" they called me a "Commoner"!! They said they liked the taste of blood. I'm only relating this stuff, because they broke off contact with me long ago -- and I frankly don't know what the future will bring -- so I wished to at least relate my side of the story -- just in case all of this does not remain relatively private. I consider this website to be relatively private -- and I doubt that most people (and other than people) would believe me anyway. I'm not getting ready to do anything. I've frankly done most everything I'm going to do already. I have no grand plans or illusions of grandeur -- other than the Science Fictional Fun I've already indulged in. If I were serious -- do you really think I'd be posting my "Secret" Ambitions on the internet??!! OMG!!! I've been doing a lot of Conceptual Modeling -- to attempt to think the Gods and Goddesses Thoughts After Them!! What Would Albert Einstein Say?? What Would JBS Haldane Say?? Nuff Said!!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:40 am