tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Carol
Sanicle
Jenetta
7 posters

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Empty Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Post  Jenetta Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:23 am

George Noory interviews Robert Stanley of Unicus Magazine. Very interesting conversation especially at the end during call-ins when an actual ET hybrid/human makes his own assertions about their presence on Earth.

CONVERT ALIEN ACTIVITY ON EARTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rj8aPVhDW3Y

Published on Dec 23, 2012

In the latter half, UFO expert and editor of Unicus Magazine, Robert Stanley shared his thoughts on Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev's statements about ETs as well as covert alien activity happening on the planet. Stanley expressed belief that Medvedev was being "100% serious" about the existence of a secret file pertaining to an ET presence on Earth. He pointed to the journalist's nervous reaction as well as the rapid media response which "went into damage control" as clues to the veracity of Medvedev's remarks. Stanley theorized that the Russian politician made these revelations because he is upset that his power is weakening and he wanted to "throw a curveball" at the UFO secret keepers.

Regarding ETs living amongst humans on the planet, he cited researcher Robert O. Dean, who told him that NATO studied aliens that were "indistinguishable from anybody walking the street." On how to identify these entities, Stanley contended that, based on witnesses he has spoken with, the human-esque ETs generally appear between twenty to thirty years old and that their eyes have a captivating quality which may portend some form of telepathy. Chillingly, he recounted the testimony of one alleged ET, who claimed that these beings are brought to Earth and surreptitiously switched with human infants soon after they are born and that the population of such entities living on the planet may be an astounding 100 million.

Biography:

Formerly a corporate journalist for HONDA Research & Development in Torrance, California, Robert M. Stanley is currently the editor of UNICUS magazine and the author of CLOSE ENCOUNTERS ON CAPITOL HILL. He has passionately researched UFOs for over 30 years. In that time, he has interviewed dozens of eye-witnesses and leading experts. His ongoing investigation of UFOs has been featured on international television and radio, and in print.

Mr. Stanley is a native of Los Angeles. He spent 20 years growing up in Malibu, California, before moving to the South Bay. He has traveled to over 50 countries in search of answers to ancient mysteries.

Wikipedia
    The extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) is the hypothesis that some unidentified flying objects (UFOs) are best explained as being extraterrestrial life or non-human aliens from other planets occupying physical spacecraft visiting Earth.

Conspiracy
    Main article: UFO conspiracy theory

A frequent concept in ufology and popular culture is that the true extent of information about UFOs is being suppressed by some form of conspiracy of silence, or by an official cover up that is acting to conceal information.

In 1968, American engineer James Harder argued that significant evidence existed to prove UFOs "beyond reasonable doubt," but that the evidence had been suppressed and largely neglected by scientists and the general public, thus preventing sound conclusions from being reached on the ETH. "Over the past 20 years a vast amount of evidence has been accumulating that bears on the existence of UFO's. Most of this is little known to the general public or to most scientists. But on the basis of the data and ordinary rules of evidence, as would be applied in civil or criminal courts, the physical reality of UFO's has been proved beyond a reasonable doubt" J A Harder

A survey carried out by Industrial Research magazine in 1971 showed that more Americans believed the government was concealing information about UFOs (76 percent) than believed in the existence of UFOs (54 percent), or in ETH itself (32 percent).

Last edited by Jenetta on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Empty Re: Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 am

Thanks Jenetta. That was interesting. Cool I love you
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Empty Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Post  Jenetta Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thanks Jenetta. That was interesting. Cool I love you

And it gets even better with these links:

http://unicusmagazine.com/articles.htm

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth 187111
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Empty Re: Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Post  Carol Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 am

Thanks for the link Jenetta. George tends to cut him off just when it was getting interesting. And when the hybrid came on at the end he said something that was a bit astonishing. If I heard correctly - he said he was part machine. Was this real or someone who is out to lunch. Who knows.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Thanks Jenetta. That was interesting. Cool I love you

And it gets even better with these links:

http://unicusmagazine.com/articles.htm

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth 187111

Yes, I was annoyed Noory cut the last caller off too Carol, as you say, just when it was getting interesting. Hopefully he kept the caller on line and will follow through.

This new link from Jenetta above led to me eventually finding, as she says, even more interesting stuff, in particular the following video which I think is amazing. The speaker, Lloyd Pye, has really done his homework and seems to have proof, validated by a geneticist, that we have evolved from ET. He also seems to have pretty good proof that Bigfoot is real, citing them as being what scientists currently say is pre-historic man. Very, very interesting video, well worth watching.

Thanks again Jenetta. Flowers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Hmm, Big Foot according to one friend, Joan Ocean, who is contact with them is an inter-dimentional being from off-world. You might be interested in what she has to say about them. She had invited me to go along on one of her trips to visit them but I declined due to family obligations..

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Sasq
    Joan's description showing partial dematerialization
    http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

It was listening to Steve Quayle that left my blood cold. I was so depressed I had to listen to several hours of Kat Kerr just to refocus on what's most important to climb out of that depression. Kat is a very interesting individual who is repeatedly taken up into heaven and then comes back and talks about what she has seen. Steve has always had a lot of credibility and so what he shares has a lot of weight with me. Kat is new on the horizon so it's nice to get another perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3UPR4axlxI&feature=player_embedded
    Steve Quayle : The Global Elite's Plans Revealed

Revealing Heaven by Kat Kerr. The most amazing account of Heaven!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2DJAUygbU
    This is someone reading her book.

You can see her with her pink hair at this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO6jfpRCp3k&playnext=1&list=PL6E1981B9E15C745A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO6jfpRCp3k&playnext=1&list=PL6E1981B9E15C745A

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 am

Big-Foot is probably just an Uppity-Reptilian in a Fur-Coat who Drives an Eldorado.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 am

lol! Oxy.. I don't think so. I actually saw the Big Foot's handwriting and objects that Joan Ocean had. Not a lizzy.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 am

I’d like to share the following with you, wondering at yet another ‘coincidence’ that’s occurred in my life, this time due to Jenetta posting this thread here. Synchronicity or what?

If you’ve followed this thread you’ll have seen that, thanks to Jenetta’s links, I was led to the YouTube video I posted above in which researcher Lloyd Pye has become convinced that Bigfoot or Sasquatches are the apes that ETs mixed their genes with to create modern man thousands of years ago. Following that, Carol mentioned Joan Ocean’s perceptions of these beings, no doubt forgetting that I created a thread back in November 2011 about her experiences. Joan Ocean’s views intrigued me back then as I’d always wondered about the truth of these beings, especially after having read that they are sometimes seen by abductees on ships. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3500-joan-ocean-meets-sasquatch#60041

OK, so that was the beginning piece of the puzzle and this thread was the latest piece. Now to the middle bit, which I think is the most fascinating in terms of synchronicity possibly being at work. Here’s the story.

I had a brilliant meditational experience on the 24th July this year, after the Bigfoot thread I created was a distant memory. At the end of it (after experiencing many things I treasure to this day), I found myself face to face with a being I ended up calling ‘Ancient Alien’ because he looked like a very, very old Grey (?) ET. He was standing next to a tree atop one of many perfectly rounded low hills, all very symbolic of course. At that time I just went up close and we ‘examined’ each other. But he came back into my meditations with some others I’d met during meditation prior to meeting him. These others were a pair of old Tibetans, a male and female. The woman told me Ancient Alien’s story, which is where this all relates back to the Bigfoot.

During this meditation I was invited into a cave. Once inside, I found there to be three other creatures there. One was a young Bigfoot, another I thought was a chimpanzee but now think was a Bonobo (I’ll explain why later), and the third was a young Orang-utan. Then the Tibetans entered with, to my surprise, Ancient Alien in tow. The woman told me Ancient Alien’s story.

I was told that AA was quite angry as, long ago, his enemies “stole his seed” and it’s this that was used to genetically engineer mankind. He considers his seed was used as an insult to him, and he obviously WAS insulted to have his seed mixed with those of animals. I guess we all might be. I was told the chimp (or Bonobo) was my “sister”, the Bigfoot was my “brother” and the sweet little Orang-utan, who’d come over to hug me, was my “friend” (meaning later cross-breeding). The strange thing was that, although he resented his seed being used this way, he felt some obligation towards us due to being the ‘father’ of our race, although I got the impression his interest is begrudging as he still considers most of us as far ‘beneath’ him. But I was told he also wants the Truth known and for me to share it.

The thing is the story made sense to me. The apes have small skulls, he has a large one. They are all hairy, he has none and we have a mix. The different heights mixed adds up to us being somewhere in between, especially when you add in Bigfoot. They have small eyes, his are large, ours are somewhere in between. The same goes for mouths, etc, etc. It amused me on thinking back that the first thing that came into my head re the Orang-utan was, “Oh, that’s where redheads come from!” haha.

What seemed to seal it for me however as perfectly reasonable is when I found out later about the Bonobos. I didn’t know at this time that there are only four types of Apes on the planet, Chimpanzee, Orang-utan, Gorilla and Bonobo, (they don’t count the Bigfoot), and I hadn’t heard of the Bonobo before so I looked them up on Wiki. When I found out how highly sexual their behaviour is, it explained a LOT about humanity’s obsession with sex if their genes were, indeed, used in our makeup! If you’re interested, here’s the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

An overly simplistic adding up? Maybe. I’m not a geneticist. But there you have it. That’s my story that I’ve now decided to share due to this pattern in my learning seeming to have been added to through this thread because I do find the coincidence of finding the above video to be quite remarkable, given how it fits in with these meditational experiences I had. So again I have a big question mark over my head…………. WHY?

Oh, I did see AA on a few more occasions when I meditated and did learn his name, but I decided I didn’t want to continue association with him and follow through on this for various reasons.

One further comment I'd like to make about the whole genetic engineering thing is that I think it's entirely possible that the instance of five or six thousand years ago that everyone is so focused on was probably just one of the times it was done here. To account for all the different races, I believe it probably happened before the time of the Sumerians (etc) as well. It's only that that's the only written history they've found of this occurring that's making people think that explains all of us, black, white, or otherwise. I find it hard to believe that so many different skin colors and unique facial features, etc could have developed between us in such a short amount of time.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:11 am

That was a cool post, Sanicle. Who knows what the full story of our origins are?? But your story might be quite close to the mark. There must be extensive hidden records, describing our history quite precisely -- but I keep getting the sinking feeling that we probably would NOT like the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth concerning our origins and history. I watched Lloyd Pye videos a couple of years ago -- and I was quite impressed -- and perhaps I should spend some quality-time evaluating what Pye is presently conceptualizing.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks for your comment Oxy. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it and it gave you something to think about. It was a cool experience.

The earlier part of that meditation I spoke of was even more wonderful and I'll share that with you too as I think you might relate to it in a positive way. Who knows....it might even encourage you to try meditating one day. Cheerful

After some other stuff, I found my consciousness seemingly out 'in space' and I then saw whom I know as Lord Jesus to my left, while Buddha was to my right. They both extended their arm that was furthermost from me to guide me on past them, funneling me forward. I saw a huge star or cross ahead, which I saw as representative of my Spirit, with a central point that I aimed for.

Once within, I came across this most adorable little baby boy with a huge smile on his face. He was reaching out with his right hand, clearly curious about something in that lovely innocent way babies are. I was delighting in his presence when another star/cross appeared behind him, so once again I went to the centre of it.

This time I saw a young bearded man who appeared to be about thirty years old....lovely clear skin and eyes and long fair hair. He had a look of extreme love and compassion on his face, along with sadness, at what he seemed to be viewing in the world. To my surprise, yet another cross appeared beyond him.

This time I saw an elderly man with white disheveled hair, sticking out at all angles from his head, plus he had a three day growth of beard. He also seemed to be 'watching the world' and laughing uproariously at what he saw.

I realized that what I was being shown is .... how do I explain fully ..... basically three elements of our Spirit or Higher Self that are given to us that we need to evolve through here in our lives, or possibly attain all of them to live at peace here, given that it's all just a passing phase of learning and experience.

So, we need innocent curiosity and trust.........the baby.
    To develop compassion and the will to help others.......the young man.
    And then finally, the ability to laugh at the situations we get ourselves into, no longer worrying about how we or other things appear.....the old man.

I have curiosity in abundance, being a Gemini, but maybe not always such trusting innocence along with it. I like to think that I've learned a fair amount of compassion for the suffering I see in the world, and I think I'm now learning to laugh at my 'misadventures' a little more. I know I do in my dreams at least.

For instance, I had one last week in which these two beings were each trying to tell me that I had to follow one of them. They insisted I had to make a choice between them and each was telling what they had to offer while at the same time warning me against the other being a deceiver. To cut a long story short, I ended up choosing one only for him to turn around and laugh at me, admitting that he'd been deceiving me and the other was true. But, he inferred, I was now trapped with him in making the wrong choice.

So what did I do? I laughed my head off, admitting he tricked me well. Then, of course, I left. We always have free will, regardless of what they try to tell us.

Pretty cool or what Oxy?? I love you

Oh, and I enjoyed your post earlier on too. Razz
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:07 pm

The ET narrative will follow the Christ narrative. This is what Jesus was speaking of about in the end times.
    You know this is true because its in your heart.

So, benevolente beings will help if you have Christ first in your heart.

The first is is the one, in human flesh and blood to show the power of justice, righteousness in the Fathers world.

This is the majestic beauty that indeed life is love....

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:12 am

Thank you Magamud. I never thought of it that way before and it makes sense. This meditation did unfold with a sense of progressive lessons to it as each new vista opened, as have others I’ve experienced that have shown themselves to be valid in my experience.

” This is what Jesus was speaking of about in the end times,” you say. Yes. The reality I met Ancient Alien in was very what I can see the New World Order as being all about…………conformity, order to the extreme: all those hills, all perfectly rounded and the same, and all small so he stood tall above them. A very boring uncreative landscape with no nooks and crannies to explore, no mountains to climb to see an expansive view, no rivers or seas, etc.

Later on, when I saw Ancient Alien in another meditation, he demanded to know if I believed what I’d been told about us being genetically engineered with his seed. I carefully agreed that it seemed logical enough to believe and he said, “Good. Now I will give you power.” I declined, knowing instinctively that the ‘power’ he spoke of was mindpower, not of the heart. Why did I decline?

To my mind, people generally want power to have control over their environment and the will of others to serve their own will in manifestation. Control shapes and funnels energy to define, builds walls and boundaries, solidifies into 3D, which is the antithesis of free-flowing creativity and the love that allows all to express themselves multidimensionally to learn and grow.

Further I see “end times” as being pertinent for us individually as well as for the whole if we choose the course of yearning for power and control over all to serve our own will and beliefs. Walls create dead ends too ........ boxes and prisons ......... when the free flowing creativity of our hearts comes to an end. Thus we crystallise, stagnate, die. Our own ‘end time’ comes.

Haha, interesting that the 'Devil' you are so fond of going on about is also said to represent Chaos, the opposite of the controlled Order I've been putting down here. I say that maybe the Devil has been misnamed here. Maybe Chaos and Control are both just aspects of the Duality, God, and both have multitudes of higher and lower expressions. Methinks the extreme of either is to be avoided and those extremes are the most representative of what we call evil for mankind's welfare.

I love you
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Nice post sanicle.
    Everything in moderation indeed.
    Your insight into power from galactic beings is good. They too are within the sphere of Jesus as he spoke of when he went to fix us a place in the world. Its ironic that people here and in galactic space share the same esoteric dynamics in trying to know god. Being with the love of god is the same as looking to a 7 day old baby and finding life. This is an analogy of how well you are taken care of and how close god is to you. He knows how many hairs are on your head. I cant continue to stress the importance of knowing Christ in dealing with galactic beings. As there is atheism here, there is in the galactic. Above so below. So power is not the Gospel to knowing truth. Do people of power in our world here always give life? No not at all, its mostly a sociopathic pyramid in place. As below so above. Christ expands consciousness and shows his justice in the Cosmos. Love and benevolence.

Speaking of polarities, Jesus comes in to put the Devil down for a time to help balance life. A thousand years. This is the ebb and flow of consciousness here.

God gives us a covenant to remind us if his order, but man being man believes in his own power. Such is the nature of life...

Chaos and order are a dynamic in life. Both Jesus and the Devil will have truths in each polarity. The Order comes from the Father who gives us life. The Devil knows this very well and has taken upon himself to use all his power to divert beings away from this. Again this is below and above dynamics. Its not easy as to why God forgives.

This is the essence of Grace...

Peace be with you....

P.S. I am definitely not fond of the Devil. But he exists and to know him is a step closer to knowing the world...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks for responding again Magamud.

It seems that you and I are on much the same wavelength, generally speaking, only you mostly couch your views in terms of Christianity as per the Bible with a strong focus on the importance of recognizing ‘the Devil’ at work in all. Fair enough. Others just use different names I guess……..archons, reptilians, astral entities, etc……….to epitomize what the Devil represents to you.

I guess it doesn’t really matter which names/beings we use to epitomize the polarities of ‘good’ and ‘evil’, love and hate, as long as we recognize the importance of the messages they all portray for us here to guide us to the Truth and illuminate the patterns that are at work around us by which we learn and experience, growing in discernment. And come to love and respect the Creator of All above all.

As for the rest of us, recognizing the good in the heart of the speaker, the intention behind what they have to say and why they say it is what’s most important in the communication of all beings, above and beyond the language they couch their words in and experiences they relate and offer.

And you clearly have a good heart and intentions and I wish you much peace as well.

Hugs
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 am

Others just use different names I guess……..archons, reptilians, astral entities, etc…
    Its in dealing with the One, as in christ. The opposite is the devil. This is the grace we get from the creator in being birthed in consciousness.

So the point is, you can call evil anything you want as long as you can work in the singularity of it. Singularity being a human flesh and blood, just like you and me.

This is cosmic Irony...

As for the rest of us, recognizing the good in the heart of the speaker, the intention behind what they have to say and why they say it is what’s most important in the communication of all beings, above and beyond the language they couch their words in and experiences they relate and offer.

Indeed, as this deals with relativism in a persons growth, but one must balance this with the responsibility of warning.
    In this way, you pay tribute to God and can keep your soul.

Last edited by magamud on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:08 am

magamud wrote:
    Others just use different names I guess……..archons, reptilians, astral entities, etc…
    Its in dealing with the One, as in christ. The opposite is the devil. This is the grace we get from the creator in being birthed in consciousness.

So the point is, you can call evil anything you want as long as you can work in the singularity of it.

Indeed, as this deals with relativism in a persons growth, but one must balance this with the responsibility of warning.
    In this way, you pay tribute to God and can keep your soul.

Another great insight into who you are Magamud. Thank you. I love you
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I like his Carlos Casteneda take with the Archons.
    This is from 2011

Archons: Exorcising hidden controllers with Robert M. Stanley 1;01:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frIhzLHHryA&feature=endscreen
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Empty Re: Coast to Coast Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Post  Jenetta Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Thank you Sanicle and Magamud for your contributions to this thread...the following video by Red Ice interviewing John Lash on the Archons is a long one however very worthwhile...the question is answered why we have psychopaths on Earth.

RED ICE RADIO JOHN LASH - THE ARCHONS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCoTx99yAg

Last edited by Jenetta on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:52 am

Good thread...

The result of psychopathy can come from many different aspects. One could be the result of our species just lying to itself. If you oppress and keep humans in the Dark even if they think their in the light, it could produce what we are witnessing now. This could be why the Govt are headlong into building up the military to control the explosion/implosion of our Psyches.

This problem is so multifaceted and multileveled. We have to be aware of ourselves, our species and the next dimension. Then keep all these aspects in balance with knowing yourself. Over compensate in one area, the other is diminished imho. You see this everywhere.

Can you say juggling....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 pm

4/26/12 John Lash & Thomas Sheridan: Handling the Psychopath & Human Predation 1:09:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBhdNXYZ7sk&feature=player_embedded

TOPICS: Carlos Castaneda, Confrontation with the Psychopath, Members of Our Species not Woken Up to Human Predators, Love Common Denominator, Uniting Humanity in Cause, Indigenous People Wiped Out, Eugenics and Psychopath, Psychopath Science, British Origins of Eugenics, John Lash's Open Declaration to the Psychopath, Psychopath Double Standards, John F Kennedy Assassination, Openly Killing a Elite Psychopath, Understanding the Enemy, Bill Gates Open Declaration of War, Magical and Sorcery
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Guests: Neil Slade, Paola Harris
    In the first half, brain researcher Neil Slade talked about different aspects of the brain, and their relationship to imagination. In addition to the normal senses, the brain houses such advanced functions as clairvoyance, telepathy, and telekinesis. Slade's focus in the last few years has been to help people develop these senses, as well as their imagination. Creativity is tied to the imagination, as everything emerges from an idea, he remarked. "For me...imagination is the most powerful ability of your brain," he commented, and "without question one of the most important processes that happens in between your two ears." Relating paranormal skills to the imagination, he noted that both involve thinking of something that is not in front of you, such as during a successful 1997 experiment he did on C2C that asked listeners to imagine rain hitting a fire-ravaged Florida.

He detailed the interesting case of Phineas Gage, who got a railroad spike driven through his forehead, separating his frontal lobe from the rest of his brain. The injury caused him to lose his imagination; he could not visualize something that was not right in front of him. Yet, imagination is not limited strictly to the visual, Slade added. "You can imagine a smell, you can imagine hearing a piece of music, you can imagine a solution to a problem," he continued. He also talked about his research into "tickling the amygdala," or stimulating the part of the brain associated with creativity and paranormal ability. He offers mental exercises for this in his latest book Brain Magic 2.

---------------------------

In the latter half, UFO journalist Paola Harris shared ufology updates, as well as new details about her investigations into anomalous cases in Italy. On the island of Sardinia, she spoke with Luigi Muscas who told her that his family had dug up many bones and human artifacts that he believes came from a race of 15-ft-tall giants who lived on the island thousands of years ago (view related images). She also received photos from Luciano Medici, which he took in January, 2009 on his property. Medici claims that the images depict a group of luminous alien beings floating above the ground.

Harris recounted the strange fires that occurred in the small Italian village of Caronia in 2004. While they were associated with balls of light and electrical appliances, the fires continued even after the electricity was shut off. She also shared recollections of her conversations with such luminaries as J. Allen Hynek, Colonel Corso, Monsignor Balducci, & John Mack, as well as expressed her admiration for disclosure advocate Dr. Steven Greer, who has a new documentary coming out.

News segment guests: Robert Young Pelton, Jerome Corsi

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:01 pm

The above photo of a giant looks totally fake to me. He is not even lying 20 cm under the ground.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth Empty Re: Coast To Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth

Post  Jenetta Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

burgundia wrote:The above photo of a giant looks totally fake to me. He is not even lying 20 cm under the ground.

You mean you don't believe in the fable of "Jack and the Beanstalk" Burgundia? Your response is enjoyable...you have a knack for saying things direct "no holds barred".
    Coast to Coast George Noory Convert Alien Activity On Earth 852846

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm