tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Greetings– a new member. I'd like to introduce myself to You (the other me) my end of the quid pro quo

BarryA.Tuned.

Greetings– a new member. I'd like to introduce myself to You (the other me) my end of the quid pro quo

Post  BarryA.Tuned. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 am

Greetings– Getting with the 'c.b. radio' of the 90s, I ran across a YouTube™ video of a member here and found it so interesting I signed up. This, after I telephonically ordered a cardboard pizza bypassing the soliloquy needed for an on-line order.
    I am a medically retired cop from Ca. who had an 'epiphany' in Feb. of this year. I read a book re: the Tao Te Ching. I opine I wouldn't be here if I had NOT read, studied, pondered the Tao. At that time I was prescribed 7 medications (Fentanyl, Norco, EffexorXL, Remeron, Atenolol, Lipitor and because I'm only 49 and taking that much medication, it made it hard (unintended pun?) it made it extremely 'hard' to SLEEP... You didn't think secks did you? I also was Rx'ed Ambien. Well, the Tao (The Way, The Path) led me to "Ayurveda" (pitta/sattva last dosha/guna quiz)...
    My blood pressure was 165/100, cholesterol was 373. It is now 110/68, 153. I also used the medicinal properties of certain cannabis to help with the pain of broke neck/back. The meditation is/was very helpful in beating down my PTSD.

Somewhere along the line I was getting odd messages and looked into it further... The messages were coming quicker and quicker once I was doing 'pineal gland' exercises. Evidently I have set up some sort of 'circadian clock' and when I reflect back it seems like I depressed the "snooze button" but WIDE AWAKE NOW would be an understatement. The crosswords are much easier.

so.sew. Hello. I'm here to learn/teach. 'To Learn' is the same as 'To Teach' unless You are not teaching what You are learning, in which case, You have done You/They little or no good.

Also re: parallel universes <– I had/have the photoshopped pic of that real smart guy, Alfred Epstein, playing a Peavey™ which debuted in 1965. Mr. Epstein 'died' in 1955. This too has some relevance ... so if You are a "PUG" (parallel universe Gal/Guy) by all means send a PM. I don't think we need the math any longer... √ ∆

For those who may question my lucidity. Know this: I'm under the impression that "What you think of Me is none of my bee's wax" If you'd like to argue: YOU WIN!! <-- This makes cruising the 7 seas all downhill...

As for legal questions: I'm not an attorney so any advice would be "friendly" in nature, ergo, I can't (wouldn't charge $$$) thus, I don't need a subpoena either... But "YES" many cops got beat up in high school...

|'m hoping we can help each other, or at least assist you (the other me) If | may be of assistance, please don't hesitate. As this also helps Me (the other You)

namaste, shalom aleichem, As-salamu alaykum

THEeXchanger

Re: Greetings– a new member. I'd like to introduce myself to You (the other me) my end of the quid pro quo

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:44 am

Welcome to The Mists
    - looking forward to good eXchanges
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Greetings– a new member. I'd like to introduce myself to You (the other me) my end of the quid pro quo

Post  Carol on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome BarryA.Tuned. Thank you for sharing about yourself and I'm impressed with the road you traveled. Would you be willing to share more about the 'pineal gland' exercises exercise and how to do them? I've been wondering about this for awhile and would appreciate your insight with respect to your experience with these practices.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 am

Warm welcome in the Mists BarryA.Tuned
    Glad you found us through material of interest to you .
    I wish you happy travels amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    BarryA.Tuned.

danke, thanks, mahalo...

Post  BarryA.Tuned. on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Carol– How's it? I started the pineal gland exercises with the One where you flick the back of your neck, but that led to Ones where all you do is look at the screen... It's really beautiful. I usually go to YouTube™ and do One/day. I live a very simple Life and usually spend the day with my 4 Weimaraners... so after Our morn walk, I'll feed them and pick One out. | found out that Once you get it going it is easier to get back. | can't recommend One over the other, but can share that |'ve watched a McKenna more than Once, | haven't seen them all yet, but if'n You get connected |'m certain You won't lose "it" and the great feeling...

| will certainly "touch base" and alert You to any that I find along the way, if thats okay with you?... | found that my learning in this area was greatly increased Once I looked into the history of the pineal gland and would HIGHLY recommend this (with ANYTHING but especially THIS. But Once you get "this" the rest is gravy... You'll learn how this information is sometimes used for 'negative') But I approached the pineal gland like I did on my "Organized ®eligion" learning "All the religions are 'different', their 'difference' makes them the "same". Take what is the "same" out of them and Truth is exposed... I can't know them all if | stop at just One...

Aloha

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Welcome...

albino

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 pm

BarryA.Tuned. wrote:
    Carol– How's it? I started the pineal gland exercises with the One where you flick the back of your neck, but that led to Ones where all you do is look at the screen... It's really beautiful. I usually go to YouTube™ and do One/day. I live a very simple Life and usually spend the day with my 4 Weimaraners... so after Our morn walk, I'll feed them and pick One out. | found out that Once you get it going it is easier to get back. | can't recommend One over the other, but can share that |'ve watched a McKenna more than Once, | haven't seen them all yet, but if'n You get connected |'m certain You won't lose "it" and the great feeling...

| will certainly "touch base" and alert You to any that I find along the way, if thats okay with you?... | found that my learning in this area was greatly increased Once I looked into the history of the pineal gland and would HIGHLY recommend this (with ANYTHING but especially THIS. But Once you get "this" the rest is gravy... You'll learn how this information is sometimes used for 'negative') But I approached the pineal gland like I did on my "Organized ®eligion" learning "All the religions are 'different', their 'difference' makes them the "same". Take what is the "same" out of them and Truth is exposed... I can't know them all if | stop at just One...

Aloha

Do you recommend any certain youtube links in any order? Once long ago, my yoga teacher would talk about how during meditation the pituitary would create an ark of light to the pineal gland and stimulate it. I've been interested in the pineal gland for many moons now so am curious as to what you are watching to help you with your exercise. I've also got some WPG (white powder of gold) that one ingests to help with stimulation as well but had kind of hoped that the galactic wave would have been here by now and got everyone revved up. No such luck.

BarryA.Tuned.

Here are two to get the ball rolling...

Post  BarryA.Tuned. on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 pm

In nor order of "importance" although |'d watch them in this order. 'Manithya Sudevi" (activating the Ajna chakra) and "Shaktipat Seer2" for the visual stimuli. Basically, You'll want to "point that thing"...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 pm

BarryA.Tuned.

Post  BarryA.Tuned. on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Carol√ Those are them. SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) has been watching them since She got home and |'ve been dropping 'hints' since I started my learning in Feb.

May | route other videos? | installed a "flash player" and can now include links. or | can route them to Your box or | can mind my own Bee's wax. The adage 'To Learn' is the same as 'To Teach' unless You are not teaching what You are learning, in which case, You have done You/They little or no good. |'ve been writing down notes on a pad in my learning, and it seems the more | seek, the more that pops out, but | don't want to intrude.
    |'ve noticed that "intent" plays a big part in "looking"

namaste, shalom aleichem, A-selamu alaykum

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm