tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
Jenetta
6 posters

Romney Exposed

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Romney Exposed Empty Romney Exposed

Post  Jenetta Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 pm

PM Stephen Harper is "rooting" for him too...since their politics are the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s

As below so above, As above so below

Last edited by Jenetta on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Romney Exposed Empty Re: Romney Exposed

Post  Carol Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Sadly, pretty much anyone can say anything - using any data (weather fact or fictional) at anytime. This video is not factual with all the data being presented. We also had this happen when O was running for election where it is clear he was not born in the US, his father was a British citizen and O is not legally eligible as a candidate to run for office even now. Again, O had a fictional past which omitted his homosexuallity, his years of drug use as a teen in Hawaii and his persistant lying about who he is along with his past history.

I don't put any stock in this video and will be releived when Nov 5th is here. Then we will get to watch the show related to the phony ballots and who supposedly really won. Or should we say, who TPTB selected for this next go around. Elections are a farce. The canditates dreadful. However, after the first presidiential debate, I have to say that Romny looked a lot more presidential then O.

I'm still voting republican because to me voting for an incumbant is stupid. Voting is pretty much stupid as well but at least I'll get to cast my meaningless objection vote to a system that is rigged, bought and paid for by corporations we know not.

I would also like to add that I have done a complete about face of a number of my own personal opinions regarding pretty much everything Romny has - meaning that people hold different opinions about things at different times in their lives. As one becomes wiser - one tends to see the world from a broader perspective, which can often be quite different then a perspective held at an earlier time in life.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 pm

And this is from the other side of the fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyug3Ac7HU&feature=player_embedded
    " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"The Muslim attacks on our people for the 9/11 anniversary reveals Obama as our worst president ever. He gave the Muslim brotherhood over a billion dollars of American Taxpayers money."

Last edited by Carol on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 pm

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/obdedvd.html
    The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.infowars.com
    http://www.prisonplanet.tv

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Obama a homosexual? I hadn't heard that one before. What evidence is there?

You know, the Mormon agenda isnt' much better. They have sold their souls to the NWO lock stock and barrel. But Mormons will never go for the birthcontrol population reduction of Agenda 21. Thats the only issue I see that they hold ground on.

Personally I will vote for Ron Paul even if he's not on the ballot. If we have paper ballots, which I think my state does, I will write it on. Im dam sick and tired of voting for what may or may not be the least evil
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Arrowwind wrote:

Personally I will vote for Ron Paul even if he's not on the ballot. If we have paper ballots, which I think my state does, I will write it on. [/color]

Thubs Up
    May many others hear you and do same Arrowind.

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Unfortunatley in Hawaii you cannot write in a candidate's name. There are only two choices. Republican or Democrate. I'd vote for Ron Paul in a heart beat if it were possible.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 am

Frankly, Romney is a clueless moron who worked very hard for his buddies in Monsanto.

The 'muslim' attacks on Obama etc are just unfounded right wing conspiracies started by agents of the right to debase him. Simple.

Vote Kermit.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:38 am

This is from the 2008 election but the same applies now. These destabilising theories are spread via youtube and alternative message boards by rightist activists, many of them are bought lock stock and barrel by apolotical frequenters of conspiracy boards who mistakenly see them as part of a larger over all conspiracy when in actual fact they are just political propaganda pimped by misinformation dudes.

10 Conspiracy Theories Hatched by Conservative Fearmongers As Election Day Nears

The frequency and outlandishness of their conspiratorial imaginations grows in sync with their desperation. With Obama ahead in the polls, let's take a look at the absurdities hatched by our conservative fearmongers

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/10-conspiracy-theories-hatched-conservative-fearmongers-election-day-nears?paging=off
    Floyd
    Floyd

Romney Exposed Empty Right wing Conspiracy Theories

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 am

How Rock band Muse says crazy right wingers wanted to hijack one of their songs to spread anti Obama propaganda.

The right infiltrates conspiracy forums to spread political conspiracies.

Muse: US rightwing conspiracy theorists tried to hijack our music

Matt Bellamy tells the Observer that his band turned down requests from political right to use the single Uprising in rallies

'In the US, conspiracy theory subculture has been hijacked by the right to try and take down Obama' … Matt Bellamy of Muse

Muse have revealed the extent to which US politicians and political pundits have attempted to appropriate their music. In an interview to be published in the Observer on Sunday, singer Matt Bellamy discusses Fox News presenter Glenn Beck's embrace of their 2009 album The Resistance and the use of their hit single Uprising in rightwing conspiracy videos on YouTube.

"In the US the conspiracy theory subculture has been hijacked by the right
    to try to take down people like Obama and put forward rightwing libertarianism," Bellamy said. Defining himself as "a left-leaning libertarian – more in the realm of Noam Chomsky," he added: "Uprising was requested by so many politicians in America for use in their rallies and we turned them down on a regular basis."

Bellamy added that when writing lyrics, his motives are more therapeutic than polemical. "When I dabble in watching the news and reading about current events I tend to get a future negative view and that's something I've dealt with through music," he said. "It's quite possible I'm slightly paranoid. But I'd say making music is an expression of feelings of helplessness and lack of control that I think a lot of people can relate to."

Conservative pundit Beck is a long-standing fan of the Devon band, despite their labelling him previously as "a crazy rightwinger".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/sep/28/muse-rightwing-conspiracy-theorists-music
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Carol wrote:Unfortunatley in Hawaii you cannot write in a candidate's name. There are only two choices. Republican or Democrate. I'd vote for Ron Paul in a heart beat if it were possible.

If it is a paper ballot you can write across it. But probably electronic so best not to vote at all in my opinion but do what you will, as all people should
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I will not vote for either of the "planned candidates" as they both produce the same end product. That would be "further control of our country!" That means You and Me, our children and grand children, folks...Personally, because I cannot write in in Hawaii, I am voting for the Libertarian candidate... He's been "checked out" and is clean as a whistle. So, for those of you in states (Cool that cannot wrie in a candidate, the libertarian is a good choice. I stopped settling for the best of the worst a long, long time ago.

Yes... YOU!

It is time to stand up against the Bad Guys...

Write-In Ron Paul for President
    http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1026.cfm

For those who claim that a vote for Ron Paul is a "wasted vote" I beg you to reconsider. Do you really think that a vote for either Romney or Obama is a different choice? They work for exactly the same people - both party candidates are puppets of the same Controllers. A vote for Ron Paul is not a wasted vote...it is our ONLY other choice.

Break out of your conditioning and WRITE-IN RON PAUL for PRESIDENT!

It is the LAST hope for our nation.

Spread this "Write-In Ron Paul" message far and wide on the internet and in the streets.

Hold your blue pen high above your head as you wait in line at the voting booths.

Show the Bad Guys we will not back down...EVER!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

More info at Bix Weir
    www.RoadtoRoota.com

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Ron Paul has been in congress for decades and his progeny will carry the blood line. Accepting a candidate from the present system is nothing more then a empty gesture by your controllers to appear like they care. What it is in reality is a carrot on a stick to keep you in control.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm

A protest vote is exactly that. I've pretty much given up on our governement as the problems are so huge it is impossible to fix. Back to basics would be a good start but too many politicians once in office become easily co-opted and thus become part of the problem as well. Voting out incumbents at each election may work. We haven't tried it yet so perhaps there is a slim chance for change in the right direction.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm