tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Food for Soul

    Share
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:33 am

    ONE OF THE BEST SPEECHES EVER by Simon Sinek (So Inspiring!)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SPfF0JbFb8


    Thubs Up

    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 pm

    Kulning - Ancient herdingcall - A farewell song to the cows

    The singing technique called "kulning" is an ancient Swedish herdingcall, that was used by women long time ago to call home the cattle (the cows and the goats) back home to the farm in the evenings. It was also used as a form of communication, since the high pitch sounds can be heard through very far distances. I sang for the cows one last time before they had to go back to the farm for the winter. I always feel a sorrow when they leave the village in the autumn. Since May they have been here on the fields, bringing some life to our little quiet village with only 10 inhabitants in the middle of the northern woods. The sounds of cowbells in the quiet evening is one of the best sounds I know. And I love the feelings of seeing them running towards me as i sing. Especially when I see my favorite cow, Stjärna (star). She is always the first one coming. I already miss them so much.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8


    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 633
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  Swanny on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:10 pm

    Wow Very Happy
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 am

    How to travel the world with almost no money

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7vmHGAshi8


    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

    Listening to the most calming sound I know

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYAS6Dwz0II


    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:12 am

    Piper

    See how life can change when we confront our fears

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeTa4v-LdA


    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:02 am

    Husband and wife duo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcdFpgv--4


    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 pm

    Food for the soul? Let me think.....

    I have an...



    so I decide to share it

    Then you'd be like
    And I'd be like



    Then you'd be like



    Then I'd be like



    We'll all be like



    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:03 pm

    JoeEcho wrote:Food for the soul? Let me think.....

    I have an...



    so I decide to share it

    Then you'd be like
    And I'd be like



    Then you'd be like



    Then I'd be like



    We'll all be like




    Cheerful That is funny Joe. Your post above brought a memory to life, something LRH wrote in 1957 .
    See for yourself :

    Once upon a time there was a thetan, and he was a happy little thetan and the world was a simple thing. It was all very, very simple.

    And then one day somebody told him he was simple.

    And ever since that time he has been trying to prove that he is not.

    And that is the history of the Universe, the Human Race, the Fifth Invaders, the Fourth Invaders, the 3 1/2 Invaders, people on Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Arcturus, the Markab Galaxy, the Markab System, the Psi Galaxy, Galaxy 82-

    I don’t care where you look-that’s the story.

    Only it’s too simple a story, much too simple a story, because a thetan would have to admit he was simple if he understood it.

    Professional Auditors Bulletin 105, 1 Feb 1957


    Note: by Thetan understand  " everlasting spirit ou soul ".

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:33 pm

    mudra wrote:

    Cheerful That is funny Joe. Your post above brought a memory to life, something LRH wrote in 1957 .
    See for yourself :

    Once upon a time there was a thetan, and he was a happy little thetan and the world was a simple thing. It was all very, very simple.

    And then one day somebody told him he was simple.

    And ever since that time he has been trying to prove that he is not.

    And that is the history of the Universe, the Human Race, the Fifth Invaders, the Fourth Invaders, the 3 1/2 Invaders, people on Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Arcturus, the Markab Galaxy, the Markab System, the Psi Galaxy, Galaxy 82-

    I don’t care where you look-that’s the story.

    Only it’s too simple a story, much too simple a story, because a thetan would have to admit he was simple if he understood it.

    Professional Auditors Bulletin 105, 1 Feb 1957


    Note: by Thetan understand  " everlasting spirit ou soul ".

    Love from me
    mudra

    Wonderful post and certainly food for the soul.

    Kind of puts my post in the category of 'cotton candy' for the soul!  Very Happy

    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 pm

    JoeEcho wrote:


    Kind of puts my post in the category of 'cotton candy' for the soul!  Very Happy


    Cheerful  How simple it can get

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 pm

    Funny how a simple sentence complicates/ implicates itself:



    This is a fun one:



    That which appears simple, not so much.  bounce

    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm

    JoeEcho wrote:Funny how a simple sentence complicates/ implicates itself:



    This is a fun one:



    That which appears simple, not so much.  bounce


    Cheerful How complicated it can get

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:05 am

    mudra wrote:

    Cheerful That is funny Joe. Your post above brought a memory to life, something LRH wrote in 1957 .
    See for yourself :

    Once upon a time there was a thetan, and he was a happy little thetan and the world was a simple thing. It was all very, very simple.

    And then one day somebody told him he was simple.

    And ever since that time he has been trying to prove that he is not.

    And that is the history of the Universe, the Human Race, the Fifth Invaders, the Fourth Invaders, the 3 1/2 Invaders, people on Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Arcturus, the Markab Galaxy, the Markab System, the Psi Galaxy, Galaxy 82-

    I don’t care where you look-that’s the story.

    Only it’s too simple a story, much too simple a story, because a thetan would have to admit he was simple if he understood it.

    Professional Auditors Bulletin 105, 1 Feb 1957


    Note: by Thetan understand  " everlasting spirit ou soul ".

    Love from me
    mudra


    reflecting on self while being self
    seems there's two when really there's one
    without reflection


    *oddly enough, that came with some reflection*
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:39 pm

    JoeEcho wrote:

    reflecting on self while being self
    seems there's two when really there's one
    without reflection

    *oddly enough, that came with some reflection*

    Being is watching while somebody is reflecting upon being something.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:06 pm

    mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:

    reflecting on self while being self
    seems there's two when really there's one
    without reflection

    *oddly enough, that came with some reflection*

    Being is watching while somebody is reflecting upon being something.

    Love from me
    mudra

    I'd reflect on what you wrote but



    Legend has it that they have only 9 lives but I beg to differ. Toast
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:32 pm

    Watching is a window to the imaginary which itself is imaginary.







    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:58 pm

    Cheerful Double Thumbs Up Toast


    Every now and then Tyler Knott Gregson has his own unique poetic way
    to point to that something one can't go looking for and which can't be defined.



    Love Always
    mudra



    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 pm

    mudra wrote: Cheerful  Double Thumbs Up  Toast


    Every now and then Tyler Knott Gregson has his own unique poetic way
    to point to that something one can't go looking for and which can't be defined.



    Love Always
    mudra


    That is some fiery and impressive written word art. I've never heard of Tyler Knott Gregson is all his work like that? Really connected from where this piece of art is coming from.
    This and the last piece you posted on this thread really paralleled my current meditative vibe (for lack of a better description at the moment).
    Thank you much for leading to them.
    Amazing!


    .
    More please
    .
    .
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 pm

    JoeEcho wrote:

    That is some fiery and impressive written word art. I've never heard of Tyler Knott Gregson is all his work like that? Really connected from where this piece of art is coming from.
    This and the last piece you posted on this thread really paralleled my current meditative vibe (for lack of a better description at the moment).
    Thank you much for leading to them.
    Amazing!


    .
    More please
    .
    .

    Cheerful
    Tyler is a great poet, author, artist whose work arrived on the shore of my consciousness one day and touched me there.
    I can't answer your question because I think we all understand  differently and that our understanding changes as our experience changes but  every note he wrote that I read didn't leave me indifferent. He  is such a master in weaving words from deep within that set the space around them in motion like ripples do in a pond. So wonderful to feel.





    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:58 pm



    the best story never ends
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:31 pm




    I absolutely love  the idea of a blank slate in which we project things to read.
    Brilliant and so true.  
    Depending on our experience in that moment,
    when we are the person, the identity, we see direction and information
    while when we are the Being,
    the Presence that which we read comes over as an echo to who we are.

    I enjoy both but I must admit what  blows my mind away, so to say and  which I particularly am grateful for is the latter. So I can relate to your experience with the 2 posts of mine above Joe.
    There should be a word for such moments for they are so special.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:53 pm

    A thought shared while thinking ‘blankly’ on the current muse:

    What is both the easiest to create and erase? A point.

    One day, when I was studying with
    Schoenberg, he pointed out the eraser
    on his pencil and said, "This end is
    more important than the other."
    John Cage

    Haven't we already disposed of the difficulty about interaction involving a common element, when we said that mind is in a sense potentially whatever is thinkable, though actually it is nothing until it has thought?  - Aristotle’s De Anima

    Furthermore, it connects the point with its role as a symbol seen in the prior post:

    So many of the symbols can be interpreted in so many different ways, there's always the possibility that all we're really looking at is a blank slate onto which anything can be read. - Brad Melizer

    The below is not my work though having come up with my own title for it: “Shadows on Cheese Cloth”




    All the points that have or will ever be made can be boiled down to just one point. A point, an image on the tabula rasa and yet.....
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 19095
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 64
    Location : belgium

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  mudra on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:14 am

    You made a point Joe Cheerful

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Food for Soul

    Post  JoeEcho on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:01 pm

    mudra wrote:You made a point Joe Cheerful

    Love from me
    mudra

    You made a point as well, mudra Cheerful

    It's impossible to 'make' an anti-point. Cool

    What if every time a point is made a star is born? Very Happy




      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:58 pm