tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Doug Yurchey - perhaps, why it is important to copy info, along with links

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Doug Yurchey - perhaps, why it is important to copy info, along with links - Page 2 Empty Re: Doug Yurchey - perhaps, why it is important to copy info, along with links

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

Robert0326:
    The first Pillar of Ashoka was found in the 16 century by Thomas Coryat in the ruins of ancient Delhi. Initially he assumed that from the way it glowed that it was made of brass, but on closer examination he realized it was made of highly polished sandstone with upright script that resembled a form of Greek. In the 1830s James Princep began to decipher them with the help of Captain Edward Smith and Goerge Turnour. They determined that the script referred to King Piyadasi which was also the epithet of an Indian ruler known as Ashoka who came to the throne 218 years after Buddha's enlightment. Scholars have since found 150 of Ashoka's inscriptions, carved into the face of rocks or on stone pillars's marking out a domain that stretched across northern India and south below the central plateau of the Deccan. these were placed in strategic places near borders cities and trade routes.

Ashoka ascended to the throne in 269 BCE inheriting the empire founded by his grandfather Chandragupta Maura. Ashoka was reputedly a tyrant at the outset of his reign. Eight years after his accession he campaigned in Kalinga where in his own words, "a hundred and fifty thousand people were deported, a hundred thousand were killed and as many as that perished..." After this event Ashoka converted to Buddhism in remorse for the loss of life. Buddhism didn't become a state religion but with Ashoka's support it spread rapidly. The inscriptions on the pillars described edicts about morality based on Buddhist tenets. Legend has it that Ashoka built 84,000 Stupas commemorating the events and relics of Buddha's life. Some of these Stupas contained networks of walls containing the hub spokes and rim of a wheel, while others contained interior walls in a swastika shape. The wheel represents the sun time and Buddhist law, while the swastika stands for the cosmic dance around a fixed center and guards against evil.

Bianca:

Welcome to the Forum, Robert0326!

Thank you for your information.

While I have always been convinced that life began in the Pacific and, from there, came Atlantis,
    I do so for totally different reasons than those contained in this thread.

The theory here is believed by some of our members and I was glad to bring it here for them
    when I found it.

You are absolutely right, the pillars of Ashoka were erected in the 3rd century BC.

b

Robert0326:
    Thanks for the welcome Bianca.

For me it is hard to understand why people refuse to believe in the simplest and logical explanations as far as why, how and the purpose for the ancient monuments like the pyramids in Egypt, Teotihuacan, Easter Island and all the many others all around the world.

Bianca:

Robert0326

Re: Atlantis Power Grid - 13th Location Discovered!
    « Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 10:44:43 pm » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the welcome Bianca.

For me it is hard to understand why people refuse to believe in the simplest and logical explanations as far as why, how and the purpose for the ancient monuments like the pyramids in Egypt, Teotihuacan, Easter Island and all the many others all around the world.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Robert,

We are a very tolerant bunch here at Atlantis-on-line and you and others are more than welcome to
    start your own threads to expound your own theories,

i.e. "the simplest and logical explanations......"

mdsungate:
    :) This busy Christmas season hasn’t left me with much time. But I finally read your message. This thread is, as usual, excellent work, “B”. This is just about where we left off on this subject with the “Face in Canada” that Qoais was researching, and that Herefornow planned a trip to.
    I’ve been meaning to contact this “Doug Yurchey” myself. He has some excellent notions. Most of my time has been spent on research for my next screenplay, and my latest adaption of the story to a TV Pilot. I haven’t had any luck with the novel version of the story, just encouragement from publishers who like the idea but don’t want to take a risk on a new writer. And the screenplay has generated the same type of interest. Lots of producers like the idea, but no buyers yet, unfortunately.
    If I’ve never mentioned what the story is all about, well it’s an adventure story based on exactly what this thread is all about. The two teenager adventures are mysteriously teleported from one “scared” power grid point to another. One of them is Ayer’s Rock near Alice Springs Australia. Most of grid points one through five are in the story as well. And there’s a few that are not exactly the ones on Doug Yurchey’s list, but close by.
    The thing about all of this is that I believe it is much more than just a “Power” grid, as we think of merely a power source for electricity. These same “ley” lines carry the entire field, not just magnetism and electricity. They carry gravity waves and the very forces of time and space itself. Which is why my story brings in the very little know or talked about phenomena of “spontaneous teleportation” which Charles Berlitz, (One of my heroes, as you know), wrote more about than anyone.
    Of course comparing this whole “Power Grid” to Tesla, (another one of my heroes), has me thrilled to the core. I’m sure this is exactly what the Atlanteans were doing, (in part at any rate). Tesla had billed the Tower in Long Island as a “communications tower” to his financer J.P Morgan. He had said it would eventually be capable of sending images not just radio signals. Tesla really did see the type of communications that we are currently enjoying a hundred years ahead of his time. And eventually the U.S. courts credited Tesla with the invention of the radio, and not his former student Marconi.
    Unfortunately however, this harnessing of the worlds power field, may have been the Atlanteans undoing. By focusing all the power back to one point, (Atlantis), they also focused all the gravity waves there. And this is perhaps what sank the entire continent.
    As you mentioned: “We are a very tolerant bunch here… and welcome to… expound your own theories” and that is one of mine. I'd interested in hearing what Robert0326 thinks about that. Wink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Doug Yurchey - perhaps, why it is important to copy info, along with links - Page 2 Empty Re: Doug Yurchey - perhaps, why it is important to copy info, along with links

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

ianca:

Welcome back, amico mio.

I hope you'll be able to stay this time....

Happy New Year to you and yours.
    b

Qoais:
    Hello Sungate!!!! How nice to have you back. I love your story already!!! I did read somewhere, an idea similar to this, (it might even have been yours but since memory doesn't serve me all THAT well, I'm not sure) that there was no "off" switch or "emergency overload" switch for the grid. Therefore, no way to stop an overload. If one grid point went down, it had a domino effect, and they all went. It really is too bad that Tesla didn't find a way to develop his power under controlled conditions or whatever was needed to distribute it equally to the global community, so it would not have been commandeered by particular parties for nefarious purposes. I wonder how far advanced we'd be by now?

Robert0326:
    That is a very nice theory Sungate.. But, as I have stated in a previous post that the pillars of Ashoka were built in the 3rd. century B.C. not 10,000 B.C. when Atlantis was believed to exist. The pyramids at at Giza were built around 4500 yrs. ago. Not 12,000 yrs. ago. The Moai statues of Easter Island were built by the indigenous people that lived on the island between 1250 and 1500 CE. Again, long after Atlantis existed. Alica Springs is just a case of interpretation as far as cave drawings are concerned. The fused rock and glass particles could have been from a small impact from a meteor. So you see all these examples I have given you could not have been built by people from Atlantis. Granted I believe that Atlantis was a great and powerful empire as Plato had written, but there is just no real evidence to suggest anything more than that. You are entitled to your ideas and theories, but I have to rely on evidence that I can see and touch. Only then can I believe it is real.

Bianca:

It's amazing to me how some people take the experts' pronouncements as 'gospel truth' where,
    most of the time, these 'experts' only tell us what suits their ends and means......

e.g. how most of the time, they stop digging at a site when they reach the "Clovis stratum"......

I guess they haven't read this thread:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1772.0.html

mdsungate:
    :)Thanks for the welcome back commards. P.S. I love the new avatar, "B"

There’s a definite flaw in the conclusions of these so-called “experts.” Their instruments have no way to date rock or metals that don’t rust. In the case of for instance Stonehenge, they come to the conclusion that it was built about 2500 years ago based on carbon dating of combustible objects dug up near the site. Just what do they think that proves. People still gather there today. So in 500 years will they dig up the debris left by people today and claim that it was built in 2008? Archeology credits the Incas with building Tiahuanaco. But the Incas told the Spanish missionaries that it had had always been there, and that the gods must have built it. The problem with “science” is that it comes to conclusions based on the established model, and when it doesn't fit, they flatly refuse to see the truth. Roberto should look into what are called “oops parts.” It’s all the things that archeology just shoves under the rug, because it just doesn’t fit their model of what they want to believe. Just one piece of evidence should be enough to rework the model. How about an entire boatload of things that were deliberately dumped into the ocean by the Smithsonian to cover up the truth. The thing about the truth is that it’s there for those who want to see it, and those who don’t want to see it demand to see proof of it. Wink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

Bianca:
    Mike:

"P.S. I love the new avatar, "B"....

Well, one fine day my old one went 'bye-bye' and after two or three days I had to go
    hunting for a new one. I was looking for something like yours, as you know, I love the soft-
    muted shades....

No such luck, so I left the old astrology signs behind and went looking for something else. I came up
    with this URANIA, the muse of Astrology/Astronomy. See the stars in her crown?

The large painting shows her with the globe, BTW.

A little on the plumb side, but what the heck....THAT was beautiful those days.....

Ooops, I was wrong: she's SITTING/LEANING on the globe. LOL, LOL, LOL.....

Urania, la musa de la Astronomía,
    lleva una diadema de estrellas
    y se apoya en una globo celeste

Musas Urania (Musa de la Astronomía) y Calliope (Musa de la Historia)

Simón Vouet (1634) -
    National Gallery of Art.
    Washington

Bianca:

Hey, Mike:

Your being able to come back to us is a wonderful way of ushering in the New Year!!!!

Qoais:
    Here's a recent article by Doug Yurchey, in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=143167

Also an interview on Coast to Coast:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=104155
    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=105154

I was thinking about the people who really get all hissy when orthodox science is questioned by "lay" people. I was thinking about the things skeptics say about people who believe in the "new age" ideas and theories. I got to wondering why it is, that the skeptics are SO adamant about what they believe is the truth that has been told to them by science. They don't seem to notice, or care, that science changes the "facts" constantly. The biggest bugaboo is the "time frame" of everything.

I've been wondering why it is, that our ever so modern science, can only date things back about 6,000 years. I mean man-made things. I don't mean trees cause they speak for themselves. I don't believe for a minute that science can tell how old rocks are any more than they can tell how old water is. But throughout all this "scientific" wunderkind, hu-mans only really came into their own you might say, in the last 6 to 10 thousand years, BUT we're also supposed to believe that the humanthingy has existed for what - 250,000 years? but we're NOT supposed to question what this humanthingy was doing for the previous 240,000 years - before he suddenly woke up one morning with knowledge of not only good and evil, but of everything under the sun and how to use it. Like supposedly, we've only mentally developed in the last 10,000 years or so, and yet supposedly as is argued by some, Cro-mag was SMARTER than we are, with a larger brain cavity/capacity.

Personally, when I see there is no logic, I do not believe!!!

Robert0326:
    Tiwanaku (Spanish spellings: Tiahuanaco and Tiahuanacu) is an important Pre-Columbian archaeological site in western Bolivia. Tiwanaku is recognized by Andean scholars as one of the most important precursors to the Inca Empire, flourishing as the ritual and administrative capital of a major state power for approximately five hundred years. The ruins of the ancient city state are near the south-eastern shore of Lake Titicaca, about 72 km (44 miles) west of La Paz, Bolivia. The site was first recorded in written history by Spanish conquistador and self-acclaimed “first chronicler of the Indies” Cieza de Leon. Leon stumbled upon the remains of Tiwanaku in 1549 while searching for the Inca capital Collasuyu. Some have hypothesized that Tiwanaku's modern name is related to the Aymara term taypiqala, meaning "stone in the center", alluding to the belief that it lay at the center of the world.[2] However, the name by which Tiwanaku was known to its inhabitants has been lost, as the people of Tiwanaku had no written language. So who said that Tiwanaku was built by the Incas?

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument located in the English county of Wiltshire, about 3.2 kilometers (2.0 mi) west of Amesbury and 13 kilometers (8.1 mi) north of Salisbury. One of the most famous prehistoric sites in the world, Stonehenge is composed of earthworks surrounding a circular setting of large standing stones and sits at the center of the densest complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred burial mounds. Archaeologists had believed that the iconic stone monument was erected around 2500 BC, as described in the chronology below. However one recent theory has suggested that the first stones were not erected until 2400-2200 BC,[2] whilst another suggests that bluestones may have been erected at the site as early as 3000 BC . The surrounding circular earth bank and ditch, which constitute the earliest phase of the monument, have been dated to about 3100 BC.
    Qoais:
    I think this business of dating things is way over rated. I don't trust it at all. Especially when one scientist says a thing is so many years old, and another one comes right along and says something else. So it's not a very trustworthy piece of science and I think it's this dating of things that causes a lot of problems in the scientific world.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

Robert0326:
    I don't think that carbon-dating or any other form of dating is untrustworthy. People make mistakes.. Even scientists. Here is an example although it is kinda off topic.. Copernicus theory of the rotation of the planets suggesting that they moved in circles was disproved by Kepler who discovered that they moved in ellipses. So now you see that science is not perfect but always has room for improvement.

Qoais:
    The problem is, Robert0326, is that when scientists make a mistake, they won't admit it and re-write the text books. Scared they will lose their jobs. And that's the other problem. Science should be completely open TO make mistakes and correct them, and the scientists shouldn't have to worry about job security . I say the scientists should be checking into Tesla's work and developing a power grid such as Doug Yurchey describes, but with some checks and balances so that each point on the grid is a separate unit also, in case of a catastrophe. We'd have clean, cheap power and could then concentrate our scientific research into other fields of endeavor.

mdsungate:
    Very Happy URANIA, the muse of Astrology/Astronomy! It suits you "B" And sitting on the globe. Notice how it's sewn together. I'll post something about that type of spherical geomerty. It's right out of the "World Grid" theories that Childress writes about.

:)Tiahuanaco! Robert, that’s my number one most fascinating location on planet earth. My novel, (screenplay, TV Pilot.. LOL, I’m hell bound determined to sell this story in one form or another, so let’s just say), my story takes it’s name from a monument there. It’s a megalithic stone arch, which one of the names is, “The Gateway of the Sun”.

I’ve studied this whole site for years. It stands at over 14,000 feet above sea level. There is not enough vegetation that can be grown at that altitude to sustain the amount of population necessary to have built the monuments there, in the estimation of our “experts” who have analyzed the site. The air is rarified, and so thin at that altitude that it burns to inhale for most people who visit it. Heavy work at that altitude is very difficult for all but the most physically fit people. Yet whoever built it managed to move massive stone blocks and fit them with the same precision that places like Machu Picchu are better known for.

Even more intriguing than the architectural ruins, is the “salt line” in the stone walls there. The only known cause of this type of “salt line” the constant lapping of the waves of the sea. The only body of water nearby is Lake Titicaca, which is lower than the ruins, and is a fresh water lake. Besides it is far to small a lake to have waves the size of which would be needed to cause the “salt line.” There is no scientific explanation of this. It remains a mystery.

Personally I like Charles Berlitz’s theory of this. His theory makes the most sense to me: It is an ancient seaport, and the ruined wall was a seawall, that sat at sea level before the Andes mountains rose under it and brought it to it’s current elevation of over 14,000 feet. Impossible? Not with todays plate tectonic theories. Just ask the poor farmer who’s cornfield turned into a towering volcano in Mexico this past century.

As for Stonehenge: Does anyone really think that someone who could align massive stones with exacting precision to correspond to the position of the stars, would construct stones that were so crudely shaped? Anyone with very little imagination can see that the completed structure was a circle of arches, all cut to the exact same proportions, with squared smooth edges. For God’s sake, they practically look melted today! So either at some point in the last 4,000 years it rained really, really hard in England for an awfully long time, or… that structure is a heck of a lot older to have been worn down that much. You don’t need to be an expert scientist to come to that conclusion. You just have to look at it with unbiased eyes. So just for a moment, pretend that you haven’t heard how old they’re supposed to be, or how old we’ve been told that mankind has be “civilized” or “intelligent” enough to build such a thing, and take your own guess at how old it is. As for me, I’m guessing something along the order of 50,000 years old plus!

And if anyone thinks that’s impossible, then answer these questions:
    The banana can’t reproduce itself without someone taking a cutting and carefully growing a new plant from rooting it in water. Yet banana’s are found on almost every tropical island. How did they get there? And how is it that we have million year old fossilized banans?
    There is verified 40,000-year-old uranium mine in Africa. Who was mining uranium that long ago?

There are lots of mysteries that “science” has no answer for. But there’s one simple answer that answers all of them. Mankind has been around a whole lot longer than we’d all like to think it has. So why don’t we know about it? Just ask the priests at Sais in Egypt that started the whole Atlantis controversy when they told the story to Plato’s grandfather Solon. Cool
    mdsungate:
    :)Pardon me for being rude and not saying hello to you personally, Qoais. I should have been more respectful to the person who introduced me to Atlantis Online. I know you understand what I’m referring to when I brought up the Egyptian priests at Sais. I understand you were away from this forum for a while yourself Qoais. I’ll have to catch up on what you’ve learned about the “Face” in Alberta. Fascinating that Doug Yurchey predicted that something would be there at the 13th grid point location.

This Doug Yurchey is an interesting character. I’m not sure I agree with all that he has to say when he gets into religion, but we’re definitely on the same page when it comes to Atlantis. If you haven’t checked out this article of his, then it’s a must read for this forum, so I’ll reprint it here for everyone’s perusal:

P.S. I believe the picture is of “The Gateway of the Sun” in Tiahaunacho

www.world-mysteries.com

MY ATLANTIS
    by Doug Yurchey

The human race did not originate from apes. Our genesis was not in the Garden of Eden. Science and Religion, these huge institutions, are both incorrect. They are wrong in the respect that our beginnings were simple. Primates or Adam and Eve; both Creation theories/stories consider the early human race on Earth as primitive.
    More than 90% of everyone is either:
    1. agnostic and believes in Evolution, or
    2. a part of some organized religion in the sense that they think 'God did it.'

Science and Religion errs because: Physical evidence indicate that our ancestors were ADVANCED. They possessed high technology. Sorry, Mr. Von Daniken, but aliens were not needed to accelerate the progress of Earthly primates. Instead, a super-metropolis existed on a global scale tens of thousands of years ago: ATLANTIS. The human race began in a super-society that landed here! {Read World Mysteries & Farshores articles: Wireless World and More on the World Wireless to discover that Tesla/wireless principles powered Atlantis. Also, the locations of the Atlantean colonies are pictured}.
    Atlantis was Eden in the real world. It was originally a Paradise. These sites, which are an ancient-global energy-grid, now lay in ruin. This was a lost age that unites the early Pre-Inca with the early Pre-Egyptians. Some greater Mother-Civilization must account for the vast numbers of similarities on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Atlantis was not a city or found in the Mediterranean. It was more than a large continent. According to Plato, legends and old maps; a great land mass once stood in the Atlantic. The continent is no longer there. The continent may have sunk to the ocean floor during the destruction of Atlantis. (In the Pacific Ocean, before Atlantis, was Mu or Lemuria; the origin of the Asian culture).
    One of the most interesting theories as to what happened to the Atlantis continent is the idea that it is Antarctica! The land mass did not sink; it was moved to the South Pole. Antarctica is so heavily guarded. Very few people have permission to visit Antartica. It is virtually a frozen Area 51. What wonders could be hidden under all the snow and ice? Could there be the remnants of pyramids larger than the Great Pyramid?
    This once grand and glorious empire could not maintain perfection over time. Utopia once existed right here on Earth. Our ancestors were far greater than we are today. Paradise is in our very nature. We were not primal animals, but prehistoric gods. We could literally move mountains. The age of pyramid-building is in our deep subconscious. The monolithic constuctions of the Old World were not created by thousands of slaves and the 'heave-ho' method. Traditionally, the astronomical alignments of the stones would have been unknown to these early civilizations.
    The pyramids were not tombs, No mummies were ever discovered inside the main ones at Giza. There is no sarcophagus inside these incredible structures. Inside the misnamed King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid, there is a 'coffer.' A king has to crawl to enter the chamber in this impossible construction known as the Great Pyramid. The coffer appears as a large, stone bathtub. There are legends of initiates entering the King's Chamber and leaving with all the wisdom in the world. Were participants struck with bolts of enlightenment...which today is known as the subtle force of pyramid energy? The pyramids are machines. When it comes to people walking around sites such as the Great Pyramid, Stonehenge, Easter Island, etc...it is like we are ants crawling inside a transistor radio. The true purpose and original intent of the mechanism is so far over our heads.
    Do not take Egyptian tours and believe the tour guide; do not read traditional books or see the usual Discovery Channel/Nova documentary and believe the information. The Maya were not human-sacrificing savages. That view is not consistent with builders who can construct magnificent installations with far superior means than today's modern techniques. Present educators still teach the savage, ancient, American Indian concept probably because of ego. Academicians want you to swallow the idea that there was a smooth, upwardly-moving curve of progress to the human race. In other words, that we are superior to the early humans. Nothing could be farther from the truth. We began in the highest form of spiritual and physical existence. It has been downhill ever since. Atlantis was destroyed and its survivors were the Pre-Egyptians and Pre-Incas. Later, after more paradises and destructions, came the age of Egypt and the Inca. As we go back in time, the greater the civilization. The age of stone stuctures ended and there was the amazing Cahokia, Hopi and Anastasi tribes. They constructed fantastic earthen buildings with curved rooms and pyramids. After Egypt, there were intermediate civilizations such as Sumeria and Babylon. They were before the Greeks and they were more advanced than the Greeks.
    The Great Pyramid is the oldest pyramid, not the last one in a long line of pyramid-building. It is located in the exact center of all the land masses. It is perfectly aligned. The other pyramids were built later and not as well constructed. The Step Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dashur are not earlier attempts. They were built much later than Giza and were crude versions of pyramids. The later, smaller pyramids were no longer aligned to the directions. Society was losing knowledge. Again, this indicates a retro-grade technology.
    In Peru, there are massive Incan foundation stones in the hundreds of tons. On top of these monoliths, another age rebuilt the structure; but the stones are in the 30 to 40 ton range. On top of this age, there is another age; they could only cut and trim stones that were one or two tons. The flying indians still kept these sites holy (or for ley line purposes?) by rebuilding them...but they could move less and less weight over thousands of years.
    The pyramids are sophisticated energy transceivers. In a hundred years, when we explore other worlds, we will visit new planets and set up colonies. We will then use Tesla's EM principles to tap into the planet's electrical fields by building pyramids and creating energy grids around the new planet. This scenario has already happened in our distant prehistory. Our ancestors mastered: wireless energy, cloning, space travel, atomic energy, anti-gravity, lasers, etc. Every aspect of known technology was perfected in Atlantis; as well as machines beyond your wildest dreams.
    The ancients moved the monoliths on a cushion of electricity. Anti-gravity certainly can be achieved. How else can 100 ton or 200 ton stones be set in place with incredible precision? The 8000 ton obelisk, the Stone of the South in Lebanon, could not have been formed by simple means. The most amazing example of cut and transported stonework in the continental U.S. is Coral Castle in Florida; built in the 20th Century. Ed Leedskalnin knew the secret of anti-gravity and stated that the ancient monoliths were moved electriclly.
    The mortarless stonework of the Inca and Egyptians had to have been constructed with powerful lasers. Focused energy could slice through granite like a hot knife through butter. The stone quarries were nowhere near the final resting places of the ancient monoliths. These special stones were 'brought in.' Only a super-society can build on this mammoth scale.
    Anti-gravity is how the ancients moved the great stones. {This is exactly what we would do in the future on a new, planetary colony; our explorers would use natural, long-lasting, materials (stone) and construct permanent bases. We would know how to tap into a planet's EM fields by building pyramids (lens) and utilizing this natural flow for power}. By completing a grid of colonies circling ancient Earth, the Atlanteans could wirelessly plug into any point on the planet for electrical power.
    The problem with centralized power towers is: If the transmitters are destroyed, there goes the whole grid! Each Atlantean colony; each Cradle of Civilization; had to protect its tower. But in an all out war, these power towers could be made to implode. Destroying a Tesla-principled, World System at its heart...could be what brought down Atlantis. The most efficient way of generating and distributing electricity is also a dangerous enterprise if the powerhouse or station is not adequately protected.
    When something goes wrong with your television picture, don't you change channels? Isn't that because you want to see if the problem is your set or the station sending the signal? For thousands of years, the Atlanteans relied on their wireless grid always being there like television reception. But, one fateful day, the power plug was pulled; no more electricity out of thin air...All vehicles failed; all machines came to a crashing halt and all cities became powerless.
    Later ages had to pick up the pieces after the many super wars that have occurred on Earth; to the point of reusing what they could from the previous age. They also rebuilt the world grid, but not to the extent of the earlier age. It has been argued: Where are the saucers and all of the fantastic devices of Atlantis? The survivors reused everything in New Atlantis. Time erased so much; we are talking about much longer periods of time than what the history books tell us. Then, there was a Great Flood that washed the evidence away. All that survived the catastrophe would be pyramids, great statues and the ancient monoliths.
    The Inca contructed massive fortresses very high up in the Andes Mountains. Were these strongholds where they preserved knowledge and technology? Were they safe-guarding important records in the aftermath of the global devastation, post Atlantis? Skulls have been found of ancient Peruvians with holes in very sensitive areas of the brain. These were sophisticated operations on areas of the brain where modern doctors will not touch. There is evidence of healing; so we know these advanced brain operations were conducted on living people. Stone rooms were discovered to contain huge numbers of large-brained Cro-Magnons. Were these cloning experiments? The Inca also had modern dentistry.
    Ruins were discovered in Central America around the Vera Cruz area. This was another mysterious civilization known as the Olmecs. Large, 50 ton stone heads were found in dense jungles. The faces appeared African; which (supposedly) is a society that these indians should not have known. The Olmec pyramids were larger than Mayan pyramids. What was interesting is the age of this new discovery: Olmecs were placed before the Maya but not as old as the Inca. Olmecs might have been the first jungle dwellers in Central America. Here, again, the earlier race is the more sophisticated. Inca to Olmec to Maya to Aztec to American Indian...is the deevolution. All originated from primal Atlantis. And Atlantis was as high-tech as you can get.
    The Maya made little sculptures of what were taken for insects by archeology. They are actually small models of delta-wing fighters. The later Mayan Age no longer had saucer-vimannas, they had airplanes. The models have rough versions of people in the ****pit. The archeologist sees this as the eye of the 'insect.' These are representations of Aztec aircraft; the perfect intermediate age. These flying indians were still advanced, but not as great as a few thousand years earlier...with light-speed Incas.
    Nazca's lines prove that our ancestors had flying vehicles. The interesting fact on this flat plain is: The lines do not go and then stop suddenly. If you examine all of the large drawings (the dog, monkey, spider, etc.) that only make sense from high in the air...the lines are one continuous motion. It is like the Nazca lines were sprayed. They were lasered from the air. In a land with virtually no erosion and weathering, these 4 inch-wide marks could last thousands of years. The large Trident at the Bay of Pisco is actually a drawing of a rocket with thruster flames.
    If we came from apes, why are there living apes today? The question is: How did one group of primates evolve so fast (and became us) and other apes have remained the same over time? Gorillas and chimps should be found only in the fossil record...if we originally came from apes. But, they are alive right now. You can pet a monkey. Humans and apes have lived in the same environment. What so drastically changed one group of them? It is not how similar we are to apes; it is how greatly different we are from them. There is no genealogical connection between humans and apes. The missing-link does not exist; therefore, it will never be found.
    Mr. Evolutionist thinks that subtle changes happen over incredibly long periods of time. That is true; slow changes occur. But, what history teaches us is that big changes have happened quickly. Many of these violent, world-changing, events down through history were not natural. Great changes have happened, by artificial means; such as ancient nuclear wars. In India, some of the first books describe what could only be atomic explosions and various flying vehicles. There are reports of what was a forcefield weapon that could sweep across the land and literally level everything.
    My Atlantis is a wonderful utopia...before it became corrupted. There was indiscriminate cloning. They played God and could whip up life in a test-tube. This was Brave New World where technology was used to genetically improve humanity. There were no anti-cloning laws in Atlantis. In George Pal's Atlantis: the Lost Continent there were numerous advanced technologies portrayed: flying machines and submarines; powerful, laser weapons from large crystals and genetic engineering. Human subjects were being changed into animals. Our mythological creatures could be memories from days in Atlantis of ancient DNA experiments.
    When we see Egyptian drawings of a birdman and dogman: Who is to say that these are only costumes? Anubis, Ra, Isis, Osiris and other Egyptian gods could have been aliens or the result of genetic engineering.
    The feathered-serpent became the god of the Maya; Quetzalcoatl. He was a great teacher, bringer of knowledge and light; he came from the stars and he returned to the stars. The Aztec had the exact same legend with their god Kukukan. Thousands of years earlier, the Incas had their savior with the god Viracocha. Was it reincarnation that bonded these societies? Were they destined to repeat the same events over and over?
    My Atlantis is out of every window. My Atlantis is here today. Where is Atlantis? WE are the New Atlanteans. Our history stretches so much longer that we are taught. Great civilizations devolved into lesser societies. Only since the Dark Ages has technology been on the rise. We are a very old lifeform. We are merely reinventing machines and techniques that were mastered by our ancestors. Computers and space travel are ancient history. Our ancestors were better than we are in every respect. Today, we could never build a copy of the Great Pyramid.
    What this writer has learned; knowing that Atlantis did exist and spawned the human race...and this is very important: Our primal instinct is not one of animalistic, kill or be killed, struggle for survival. War is alien to our nature. Killing is foreign to our primal instinct. Hatred must be taught and is not our nature. Instead; peace, love, reason and understanding are at the core of our soul. Yes, conflict, war and utter destructions are a big part of our history. But, the paradise of Atlantis, the Eden, lasted for thousands of years before there was ever a serpent in the Garden. We are good. Just look at a child who has not yet learned to hate. A child is not prejudice. There are no color barriers with children. They instinctively love. The human race has great potential. The future is not unknown territory. The future has already happened so very long ago in the distant past.
    Copyright 2002 by Doug Yurchey

Bianca:

Thank you, Sungate!!

As you know, I can't follow you into the "Tesla" realm.....

But this article certainly resonates with me:

Most of all, whenever I look at pictures of the Taj Mahal (as an example), I feel it pulsating with
    emotion.....

When I look at the Pyramids of Giza, NADA-ZILCH- DEAD.....Just a pile of superbly constructed stones.
    Same with other megalythic structures.

Just as I suspected, their use is D E A D - just like a dead battery.....
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 am

Bianca:

Forgive me, but THIS is the "Gateway to the Sun":

Bianca:

This is "LA PUERTA DE LA LUNA" = (THE GATEWAY OF THE MOON)

mdsungate:
    :)Thanks “B” I wasn’t sure which stone gateway that was. Dough Yurchey don’t list his sources, and I couldn’t see the “Cat God” etched on the top, so I thought maybe that was a back view I hadn’t seen before. But I’ll have to Google where the “Gateway of the Moon” is located. It has those same odd notches in the sides like the “Gateway of the Sun” has.

Now back to your very pertinent and appropriate avatar, “B.” Your muse is sitting on what is apparently a sewn leather beanbag of the Earth. Quite appropriate, since the ancient Hopi Indians, (whose model of the Earth was accurate complete with rotating axises, long before Columbus proved the world was round), compared the earth not just a ball, but a sewn leather soccer type of ball. Many “World Grid” theorists site that the pattern that all the ancient sites form when connected by lines is a very high form of spherical geometry. David Hatcher Childress covers it very adequately in his book, “Antigravity and the World Grid.” The intersecting lines form what some have dubbed, “sacred angles” of odd degrees:

TAKEN FROM:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid02.htm#The%20Planetary%20Grid:%20A%20New%20Synthesis

Contemporary researchers like Donald Cyre and Sir J. Norman Lockyer", experts in archaeoastronomy, have again and again detected in the site layouts of ancient stone circles and cities, a circular plan of radiating lines diverging from sacred centers at angles of 22 +, 11 +, 46 +, 90, 120 and 180 degrees. These radiating lines, it was found, consistently align with standing stones, stone circles, and sunrise/solstice marking points on mountain peaks and crest "notches" surrounding the site.

Take a better look at the angles the stitches form on the ball she is sitting on. Then look at this picture:

It shows a progression of geometric shapes formed by leather straps on stones that have been found in ancient sites. More proof of how sophisticated “so called” primitive man was. Wink

Robert0326:
    That was a very nice story he wrote sungate. A mixture of New-Age and Sci-fi. A couple of things I found wrong about it though.... Sumer existed before Egypt, the Maya did perform human sacrifices Not sure were he got that they didn't. But all in all it was a nice story.

mdsungate:
    :)I agree Robert, Doug Yurchey is a very interesting character, however. His late wife was a “super physic” apparently, and I believe he’s drawing much from her “channeling.” Perhaps what he meant was that the original builders of the pyramids in Central America were not into human sacrifice. But this is what it deteriorated into with each rebuilding of the original monuments in the subsequent civilizations, (each of which were less advanced than the previous). That is how I took it anyway. I’ve been to the temple of the moon in Mexico, and I was over come with the terrible feeling that something horribly evil had transpired there. It really took away from the beauty of the place for me.

Now as for the “Gate way of the Moon”, Madame “B”, how did I manage to forget about this one, LOL. I had read about it so long ago, that didn’t even remember that there was another smaller “gateway” at Tiahuanaco. No wonder I mistook it for the “Gateway of the Sun.” being that it’s also part of the temple complex at Tiahuanaco.

There’s not much that I can find about this particular monument. But it is an even better example of these arches, which are found world wide, and to me look like “doorways to nowhere”. It’s what inspired me to write a fictional story where the characters step through the doorway and come out at another doorway somewhere else on the globe.

But I did find something about that “salt line” or in this version, “marine sediment line” as per this “expert.”

TAKEN FROM: http://www.artehistoria.jcyl.es/cronicas/lugares/883.htm
    And translated from Spanish with Google language tools.

A few miles from Lake Titicaca lie the ancient ruins of the mysterious and monumental city of Tiahuanaco ( "City of the Gods"), in the current Bolivia. Located at 3845 m. altitude, we found a line of marine sediments with an area of approximately 700 km long. That line is not broken but continuous, which suggests that this is the mark left by the ancient sea level. Therefore, the sea or reach the 4,000 m. or land was four thousand meters below.

It was abandoned? Well it wasn't much good as a sea port anymore, so who could blame them, LOL. Razz
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 am

Bianca:

THE FARNESE ATLAS CARRYING HIPPARCHUS' GLOBE
    Naples National Museum

Here we go again with the lines, Mike.
    We now know they are the equator and the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.
    How did the ancients know?
    Weren't they MORONS compared to us? -

My, my, such HUBRIS.....

Bianca:

Off Topic -

It seems like you haven't had a chance to see this, Mike:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/board,238.0.html

Maybe you'll visit when you have time, a L O T of T I M E (12 pages' worth).....

It's my favourite, of course.

You mentioned above: "....And translated from Spanish with Google language tools."

I often encounter good articles that I neither have the time, nor the inclination to translate. Would you pmail me instructions, please?

mdsungate:
    Surprised LOL, Okay, but which one of the 25 threads would you like me to chime in on?? ;D

As always you are amazingly prolific! Being that my linage is Sicillian and Napoledon, the pre history of the Sicilian people looks interesting. But you'll have to give me a chance to catch up on what you've already posted, LOL. Cool

Bianca:

LOL, what do you mean 25 threads?

Try 278 = 11 pages

It's going to take you forever, Mike......LOL, LOL!!!

Thanks for the instruction, I will try it as soon as the occasion arises.

The Lyrian:
    I agree with you guys. Paranormal state is proving that this world is an old haunted house. If you rexamine why these ancient structures still stand and how the bermudia triangle behaves like if a lot of people died in one haunted house lets say like in the millions, then the haunted house would be hundreds of miles long. I see an Indian face in the moutain. I also see that it looks like a crater. I believe that spirits provided or spirit energy provided the power and that it was accumlated somehow.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 am

Spectral Encounter:
    A good book to read is "Our Haunted Planet" by the late John Keel of Mothman fame. Evidence of an afterlife is all around us.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 am

now, to do some editing, etc.,
    and, add in some photos etc., in my own archieves
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRfH8XDlEv8

Jeffrey Grupp & Doug Yurchey 1/3 - Tesla Technologies!! UFO, Antigravity, Aliens

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 am

Incredible interview with Doug Yurchey and Jeffrey Grupp about the lost technologies of Tesla and the Ancients.

The cut throat business tactics ingrained into our human culture holds us back from freedom!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 am

Tesla refused the nobel prize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPhHxuU74A&feature=related

Jeffrey Grupp & Doug Yurchey 2/3 - Tesla Technologies!! UFO, Antigravity, Aliens

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFTs7bDHxVQ&feature=related

Jeffrey Grupp & Doug Yurchey 3/3 - Tesla Technologies!! UFO, Antigravity, Aliens

if telsa had of succeeded
    - there would NOT have been the last approx100 years, as we, all have known them
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

"my brain is only a receiver,
    in the universe ...
    there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration,
    i have not pentrated into the secrets of this core, but i know it eXists"

~Nikola Tesla
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:01 pm

This is a 5 part series

here is part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNu7zMQFjI

Jeffrey Grupp & Doug Yurchey on The Power Hour 1/5: Tesla, Frequency, and Ether Physics

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Doug Yurchey, Delhi Iron Pillar and World Grid

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0O6QEqjfPo

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm