tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

David Icke having Marital Problems

Micjer
    Micjer

David Icke having Marital Problems Empty David Icke having Marital Problems

Post  Micjer on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html

David Icke's marriage breakdown

Tensions increased, she says, when a psychic whom Icke had consulted for advice began influencing him against Pamela.
    ‘She was crucial to what has happened. She told David I was out to take his business and separate him from his children. Everyone was against me — I was the target.’

To make matters worse, Pamela says Icke became suspicious that she was showing reptilian tendencies.
    ‘He’d say accusingly: “Your face has changed, you look different.” ’

Pamela says the fact that her father was a fighter pilot and she had grown up on air bases — Icke suspects the military to be under the control of reptilian forces — will have fuelled her husband’s fears.

Yet despite their deteriorating relationship, Pamela says she was still shocked when she learned, in typically unconventional style, that Icke wanted her out of his life.
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

David Icke having Marital Problems Empty Re: David Icke having Marital Problems

Post  Chimpsky on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 am

Thats the best laugh I've had in ages,

"Icke had once predicted that the world would end in 1997, and was no doubt mightily relieved that his prediction did not come true, allowing him to pursue Pamela.

It was not imminent Armageddon but his own unusual domestic arrangements that provided the backdrop to his new romance.

For Icke was still married and living with his first wife, Linda, and their three children at the family home in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

To make matters trickier, another woman, Deborah Shaw, had moved into the marital home in 1990"

LOL

A regular paragon of virtue !
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 am

Goes to show there is always another side to people, that we don't usually get to see. Shocked

Many discount David because of his reptilian beliefs. It says where his soon to be ex wife, he thought was reptilian. Who knows...in an argument maybe she shapeshifted or something....LOL

David' s business empire has certainly grown considerably. Much of what he has to say is probably correct. I just am not sure about the reptile thing. Suspect

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 am

David built his body of work around Credo Mutwa who is a legitimate contact source. David is not. Hence his exploitation of others doesn't sit well with someone like myself. Did he give Credo 50% of his income from what he made off of selling his story (repeatedly)? I think not.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:23 am

I remember Michael Tellinger being accused (spoken about by Tellinger himself) of withholding funds from teaming up with Credo. (Of course we all knew that wasn't true). As far as David Icke having issues with Credo Funds, well this is news to me. I remember it was David Icke that was looking to assist Credo and I can't imagine for one minute that Icke is a crook and a thief. More propaganda imo. Again, I don't think anyone of true Ethics would withhold funds from another for their share of the work (if it was agreed upon). I do believe that Icke and Tellinger have moral Ethics and that IS my opinion. Earth

Last edited by Owlsden on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

Micjer wrote:

... Who knows...in an argument maybe she shapeshifted or something....LOL

I do that, but I think I resemble a scorned woman more than a slinky.

jocolor
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

I did not say he was a crook or thief now did I? What I said is that I seriously doubt he gave Credo at least 50% of what he made off of him in his books, lectures and tapes. If it weren't for Credo, it is unlikely David would have had a career in this field.

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 am

What is important is the information they are putting out.. not whether or not they are crooks and thieves (my words Carol, not yours).. I'm not saying I am a follower of Icke's work or Tellinger's for that matter. However, when we lower ourselves to pointing fingers at others for presumed crooked acts then remember there are always 3 fingers pointing back.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

What I'm pointing at is "right action" (spiritual ethics) and noticing how Ick is so currently out-of-touch he thinks his wife is a shape shifting reptilian. He is caught up in his on self-delusion. His reptilian story was not a first hand experience story, so I suspect he developed some karma from his ongoing involvement with the reptilian story. For example, if someone were truly acting from a self-less perspective, all monies minus overhead costs and small percentage for getting the word out would have gone to Credo. I'm one of those people who did buy David's books and purchased the DVDs (read it all and watched it all). it appeared to me David subsequently got caught up in his ego and "self" promotion. It's one thing to get the word out and disappear and quite another to become the $ show and central attraction.

I don't like or dislike Ick. I'm just an observer.

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 am

Well I don't believe everything I hear or read.. Now if you can dig up a real video that is not hoaxed of him saying his wife is a shape shifting reptilian.. I'll take a look and discern for myself...

On another note, I must admit I have not paid for any of Icke's work nor Tellinger's. How they handle their business matters between their business partners is THEIR business... and that is MY opinion. Freedom

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 am

Exactly right. It isn't any of our business to begin with and now I can also see what a complete waste of my time it was even to post any comments.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 am

Owlsden wrote:
    Well I don't believe everything I hear or read.. Now if you can dig up a real video that is not hoaxed of him saying his wife is a shape shifting reptilian.. I'll take a look and discern for myself...

To make matters worse, Pamela says Icke became suspicious that she was showing reptilian tendencies.
    ‘He’d say accusingly: “Your face has changed, you look different.” ’

It was his wife who said it in the interview. I didn't hear or see it otherwise. ... just for clarifaction sakes.

Interesting how the "reptilian issue" is what caused the blow up between Icke and Jesse Ventura. Jesse said he just asked about it and David blew a gasket!

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 am

Maher slaughtered him.

Then again, to be fair, it would take more than one movie just to set up the story...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TidD_MnrfHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Carol...I am reminded of what I now call the "StarNinja Effect". It's starting to happen again.

And oh:

Facebook has a new feature that allows people to "unfollow" a thread...is there a way to do that, here?

Owlsden: love your avatar. I may send you one of owls that I have (fire and ice), if you have not seen it. :)

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t849p435-art-post-your-favorite-here#64070

Last edited by HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link for Owlsden)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:03 pm

To tell you the truth...it all sounds like gossip to me. A wife that is estranged would not throw an emotional dart at her target now would she? I've seen much worse from famous couples that become estranged....

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Maher slaughtered him.

Yep...with a highly edited video...he sure did!
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Brook wrote:
    Maher slaughtered him.

Yep...with a highly edited video...he sure did!

Insanely Happy

I have learned not to start off conversations with strangers about this stuff.

Even the Sumerian stuff (i.e. proof) makes people most ill at ease.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Brook wrote:To tell you the truth...it all sounds like gossip to me. A wife that is estranged would not throw an emotional dart at her target now would she? I've seen much worse from famous couples that become estranged....

LOL Great point Brook!! lol!

Now Paul's Ex is definately reptilian!!
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Do reptilians wear prosthetics for missing limbs?

scratch
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 pm

BTW re Macca, there are those who think he died in 1966, and was replaced by a look alike called Billy Spears, thats why Mills says what she does. Shocked

Look up "the wingedbeetle" on youtube, excellent doc, very entertaining

David Icke has got a rebuttle up on his site, which contains this Rolling Eyes "'You are going to face ... an attempt to bring you down by someone who has the ability to make people feel pity for them, aided and abetted by others, but this attempt to discredit you will not succeed' - Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa to David Icke, August, 2010.'"

I'd post the link but as I've just joined its not yet possible.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Thanks Micjer - Troy & Brook

good stuff ... unfortunately it brought back old memories Lolerz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxdD0vnJtI
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

giovonni wrote:Thanks Micjer - Troy & Brook

good stuff ... unfortunately it brought back old memories Lolerz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxdD0vnJtI

lol!
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Chimpsky wrote:Thats the best laugh I've had in ages,

"Icke had once predicted that the world would end in 1997, and was no doubt mightily relieved that his prediction did not come true, allowing him to pursue Pamela.

It was not imminent Armageddon but his own unusual domestic arrangements that provided the backdrop to his new romance.

For Icke was still married and living with his first wife, Linda, and their three children at the family home in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

To make matters trickier, another woman, Deborah Shaw, had moved into the marital home in 1990"

LOL

A regular paragon of virtue !

My honest opinion of this, and please do not think of it as me ranting: Every single person who has ever come out to talk about "forbidden" information of any kind has been the target of BS. Billy Meier's wife turned on him at one point and from what I can see, a similar situation seems to be boiling with Icke. Alex Collier's entire life has fallen apart and he is in financial ruin (and still refuses to make money on what he knows). I have never once felt that Icke is dishonest. Maybe you might think of me as naive but I do not believe in a world where everyone is constantly suspicious of everyone. I am tired of always assuming that someone is lying. It is not how it is supposed to be. Yes Icke has made predictions that are not true. Yes he did once claim to be "the son of god." But honestly people make mistakes and do out of character things. David Icke was the first whistle blower that I ever listened to. I am not ready to label him a fraud just because he is being portrayed as a lunatic. There is a reason why he is being portrayed this way. Icke has not, to my knowledge, commented on these things, and it is my suspicion that his character is being cheaply attacked. There is no evidence that Icke is turning into a "schizophrenic" who believes that his wife is a reptilian. If he does believe this, maybe she is, or maybe Icke truly has been compromised!

My point is that we cannot know for sure. All we know is what the media tells us and I cannot accept the media as the "end all be all" factual source of information. The world has, for the most part, labelled Icke as a "nutty con artist", and that is just the way it is right now. I have experienced reptilians, I have seen one with my own eyes, as I described my ET encounters thread. I know for a fact, for my part anyways, that they exist. Icke was one of the first ones to talk about them and he has given a plethora of information concerning the mysteries of international politics. He is not perfect, he is not a "god", but he is a respectable man. Some don't like him because he charges money for his books, but that does not bother me. That is how he has chosen to make a living and I do not see him as a con artist. Until irrefutable evidence is brought to the table that clearly shows that Icke is lying about everything, that he is insane, and that he has perpetrated a mass scale hoax, and has found some way to infiltrate my mind, allowing me to somehow experience a reptilian, (not likely at all) then no one is going to convince me that this man is a fraud in any way. I even felt the scales (which were quite leathery) and rock solid muscular density of this reptilian. It was not a mere dream. Not everyone gets to have such first hand experiences and I apologize if you think that I myself am lying. I know that not everyone believes what they hear on forums like this.

I can only tell you what I believe, what I have experienced, and that I cannot accept a media portrayal of David Icke. The media lies. The media wants a story. The media will many times tell you what you want to hear at the expense of the truth. Thank you.

EDIT: I just finished the rest of the article. Icke has apparently denied all accusations. This is what happened to Billy Meier. His wife started saying things about him, which he denied. Icke, like Meier, is being targeted in very heartless ways. His own wife seems to be against him now. It's like history repeats itself and my guess is that malevolent "forces" are involved. Icke also has what, two lawsuits now against him? "They" are trying to shut him up by any means necessary. Killing him would only martyr him. This is why most whistle blowers who go public are not assassinated. It would only legitimatize what is being said and would martyr them.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 pm