tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

More info on de-evolution; return to space dust

bobwilkis

More info on de-evolution; return to space dust

Post  bobwilkis on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 am

Hey everybody,

I've been thinking about the whole idea of us people choosing the other path, not ascension but space-dust return, seperating yourself from god, etc.

Now, I wish to learn more about this. The whole concept and on how to achieve it. Would it be considered as suicide?

Thank you in advance.

peace

ps i'm posting in this part of the forum cuz well i'm new here and thought y not just ask the question right away, so don't delete this please!
    Sanicle

Re: More info on de-evolution; return to space dust

Post  Sanicle on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:18 am

Welcome to the Mists Bobwilkis. I love you Hopefully someone here will be able to answer that huge question for you but may I ask why on Earth you are interested in this?
    bobwilkis

Re: More info on de-evolution; return to space dust

Post  bobwilkis on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Heya,

Thanks for the welcome.

Well, I'm just interested about the other side of things. I feel like there is more information covered about on how to
    achieve enlightenment and getting back to source, as well as the good guys, the galactic federation and so on. I'm more interested in the "evil" side. About the fallen, lucifer experiment and the whole concept on stardust return, which I'm having hard time finding more information on. I think there is nothing wrong being interested in it, I mean we all have free will Very Happy.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:14 pm