tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
Bobbie
7 posters

A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope

Bobbie
    Bobbie

A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Empty A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope

Post  Bobbie Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Young David De Rothchild, Rothchild banking heir, is on a crusade to save our oceans. Can he, for the benefit of mankind and not world domination, be one of the new breed of Rothchilds - one of the "White Hats" in what has been an otherwise poor family track record.

He has had built, entirely out of recycled materials and plastic bottles, an entire ocean going vessel designed to bring attention to the 5 huge garbage dumps that are floating in our oceans - sometimes 90 feet deep. Here is his website where you can follow his journey - he is out in the middle of the ocean as we speak: http://www.theplastiki.com/

Here is a video link that gives some detail of his efforts to help the planet. If we've got this generation of past world dominant leaders moving to improve our planet - we might just make it. I hope he is not attempting to save the planet just for himself and others in his social strata - it wouldn't appear that he is. There are many videos linked to this one about this project. Sorry I didn't embed. It takes more time than I've got at the moment but the link should work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgQtf-G79g
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Empty Re: A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 am

Just the name of this gentlemen does not inspire trust considering the hundred of years of control his family has exercised over the destiny of mankind.... Sometime i toy with the idea that certain problems are only resolved by extermination of certain families ....   evil is not converted is eradicated .
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Empty Re: A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope

Post  lindabaker Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:04 am

I believe that the younger generations can have totally different perspectives on their world outlook. Before we look for an evil agenda, let us accept the efforts of those who are taking positive action. If the fortune/funding of one branch of a family does great good, then we are lucky. It has to start somewhere, and let it be with those who have the funds to implement correct action. Just because the great grandparents and grandparents were of a different mind, it doesn't mean the grandchildren are of that old mindset. I say let's encourage positive attitude and action and not be so prejudiced.
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 am

lindabaker wrote:I believe that the younger generations can have totally different perspectives on their world outlook.
    In my opinion it's possible but I doubt it, it's definately possible with an ordinary "normal" family that circums to society change so that they can adapt. With how this family in particular have operated throughout generations I doubt much will change. They are still very wealthy. To ask a question:

Why dont they give 1/8 of their families wealth to support countries that need it and that would apprechiate it? bring peace and no hunger to nations. I believe all debt should be eradicated from history, money isnt worth the paper its written on its just most of the people who decide it is and thats the grip they have on the global population.

I know if i was in a position to help others I would and im sure all of us like minded souls would?

Family values and differences can and do change throughout generations that much is true. But when a family as negative / greedy as this (or families within the same circle, perhaps the 13 interbred famillies or "one big family") are controlling the way we think and act and do things through the use of the media, tv, music, magazines etc. I doubt their beliefs systems would want to change - their dna, biology and ways of life are negative in my opinion, they are decieptful liars and I would not bet one old penny on them to do any good.
    Its the same as the Eco scam, its all a scam for them to make money - well until the money system crashes then they'll use electronic tags and bar codes for purchase no doubt.

I wouldnt trust this family what so ever, we would all do better without, I agree with what EnemyofNWO suggests. "evil is not converted is eradicated". They should be removed with some force, im totally against violence of any kind but these people are different. For them to sit there and laugh at their money rising as people have died fighting or are in situations with adverse effects on there minds, and for no cause.. its un-applaudable. They should be sent out on a rocket with only one collision course and that should not be anywhere bright.

NWK.

P.s sorry for any spelling errors etc im in work still :(, so most of this will probably not make sense to any of you. (lol). by the way its only my opinion its not factual.
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:22 am

Then there is the idea that things can't be changed from the outside but must be from the inside to produce change. We also have to consider the soul that incarnated into young David. Perhaps it is the soul of a past master who was sent in to bust up this cartel. I view this as a positive thing just like I viewed Princess Diana as a positive thing. I hope and trust that she was able to reach her boys at that tender age before she died and they can make a difference from the top.

I doubt, at the moment, that David has control of the family fortune but probably given an allowance - which he seems to be using in a productive way. Perhaps when he has access to more money he will use it to help the needy....and perhaps he already does help on a smaller scale.

Sometimes, giving needy people money or fish is not the best thing for them, they have to be taught how to fish for themselves. Not everyone works from the same set of standards and even if given all the money in the world, they might squander it. Education is one of the main keys to changing the entire planet for the better.

I agree Linda, I think we should look at this as a positive action on his part.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 am

@ Linda and Bobby , I accept what you are saying . However , instead of words , from that gentleman I would appreciate some facts . We know that the PTB infiltrates every political movement every club and just everything that moves . Is the stance of the young Rotschield  just another attempt to position himself as " a new age type of person " ? We have noticed recently even the infiltration of the " Tea party movement " in the US . We know that both political parties in the US , Australia , Italy etc , etc are fronts for the NWO.  We know , from history that certain bankers were financing both sides in WW2 and in other wars in Europe , USA etc.  so forgive me me for being a skeptic . I would appreciate a bit more that hot air from that gentleman .... as things stand now to me is just hot hydrogen ...
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:55 am

Skepticism is very healthy as long as it doesn't close our eyes wide shut. I certainly agree that most everything of any value has been infiltrated but aren't we also aware of some who are working for good that are on the inside. If this is all a sham, then God have mercy on his soul, (so to speak) and all the others who have perpetrated these lies down through the centuries.

enemyofNWO wrote:@ Linda and Bobby , I accept what you are saying . However , instead of words , from that gentleman I would appreciate some facts . We know that the PTB infiltrates every political movement every club and just everything that moves . Is the stance of the young Rotschield just another attempt to position himself as " a new age type of person " ? We have noticed recently even the infiltration of the " Tea party movement " in the US . We know that both political parties in the US , Australia , Italy etc , etc are fronts for the NWO. We know , from history that certain bankers were financing both sides in WW2 and in other wars in Europe , USA etc. so forgive me me for being a skeptic . I would appreciate a bit more that hot air from that gentleman .... as things stand now to me is just hot hydrogen ...
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Don't be fooled, I was once engaged to a Roth (French faction not English) and placing David in this new age environmental position is a smart move on their part. Do you think they are stupid? They know exactly what they are doing. Exactly. Makes their family look a little better, right? Don't be fooled.
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Noted, and appreciated. I don't think the off worlders will be fooled though. Your engagement experience must have been very interesting Eleni - care to share any of it?

eleni wrote:Don't be fooled, I was once engaged to a Roth (French faction not English) and placing David in this new age environmental position is a smart move on their part. Do you think they are stupid? They know exactly what they are doing. Exactly. Makes their family look a little better, right? Don't be fooled.
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Experience- families plan this from birth. Once selected that person (me) will be placed under the tutelage of a mentor and educated outside of school. I know now there was a certain type that particular Rothschild family sought. He ended up marrying someone with similar physical characteristics. Not sure of her bloodline- would have to look it up and then I wouldn't know the ancient stuff on her anyhow. I was presented to that family when I was 13.
    At 16 I met him. At 18 I was ordered to go to school in Paris. Not wanting to get into my entire story (it's already out there) I escaped. I had to cut off certain ties and I got out.
    Married someone else when I was 21 so I could flee. Was not into an arranged marriage no matter money/title etc; there were certain things I saw/lived growing up which led to a guilt complex (uber wealthy versus people who had little) and I wished to escape that life.

" Like many people, my husband and I are worried about how long it will last and whether this recovery is sustainable. To build for the future, we are not only looking to new economic models but also to what made our family successful, businesswise.”
    "The motto of the family – “Concordia, Integritas, Industria” – is the guiding light of the Rothschilds.

Sure they are philanthropists- don't be fooled- one minute they are building hospitals and the next minutes they are discussing eugenics plans. I grew up around them (elites) and they are rotten to the core. They do not think like normal people- their thinking is very different. They are goal oriented and have been playing this game for eons and they know it. One elite (close family friend/my foe and a woman at the top) even leaked some of this info to my ex husband. She was so surprised he knew as much as he did LOL she sat there (in a car ride) and said that's right, we do this and that and so on. She even led on they were following biblical scripture (a script, that's what that is) and they manipulate events according to that.
    Don't be fooled by any of them. They are PURE STS oriented and don't give a damned about *lesser* people.
    Attachments
    A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Attachmentblauwlboedbp2.png
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (307 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Eleni - thank you very much for elaborating - I am so happy for you that you were able to free yourself from their grip. I can only imagine that you may still have to constantly look over your shoulder - especially if your story is out in the public arena. Not wanting your identity to be revealed, is there a link to the information you referenced that is "out there". You're one brave cookie and I applaud you. Thanks again for sharing.

P.S. Who is that in the photo you attached?

Last edited by Bobbie on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a question)
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Has anyone heard of the Discussion He and Alex Jones had about Global Warming in which He - David DeRothschild - Was asked why Global Warming Effects were ALSO being seen on Mars when He was trying to place it all on Man and not the Sun ?

Mr. David DeRothschild's answer was - IIRC - That Mars was closer to the Sun. AJ then calls Him on the BS after which He then poo-poos AJ's questions as being irrelevant because They were talking about Earth and not Mars.

Blink

So lets see - We're on the Third Rock from the Sun. Mercury - Venus - Earth - Mars...

Hmmm...

Suspect

I'm just sayin' is all as I've a few questions about AJ too but It doesn't take away the whole Convo's WTF Factor ? Y'know ?

Personally - It got My Alarm Bells going off...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Those bells are starting to ring pretty loud over here too. A shame really. I'm going to look up that AJ interview - thanks.

We just watched the new Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law - even though it's not 100% accurate, they heavily illuminate the practices of the orders of the families in power - all the way down to the human sacrifices. It didn't get good reviews but we thought it was pretty good at our house especially the parts exposing the cult.

Mercuriel wrote:Has anyone heard of the Discussion He and Alex Jones had about Global Warming in which He - David DeRothschild - Was asked why Global Warming Effects were ALSO being seen on Mars when He was trying to place it all on Man and not the Sun ?

Mr. David DeRothschild's answer was - IIRC - That Mars was closer to the Sun. AJ then calls Him on the BS after which He then poo-poos AJ's questions as being irrelevant because They were talking about Earth and not Mars.

Blink

So lets see - We're on the Third Rock from the Sun. Mercury - Venus - Earth - Mars...

Hmmm...

Suspect

I'm just sayin' is all as I've a few questions about AJ too but It doesn't take away the whole Convo's WTF Factor ? Y'know ?

Personally - It got My Alarm Bells going off...

Harp
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 am

I attempted to listen to AJ and Rothchild's interview but AJ's annoying interviewing style, shouting and gravelly voice gave me a headache so I turned it off. I did get through most of it and quite frankly, I think they both have a point. No doubt this family has brought a great deal of harm to the people of this planet - wallowing in the lap of luxury while bringing hurt and torment to many - there is no denying that. However, AJ needs to get a grip. With the illumination their practices via the internet, their tactics are having less of an effect and their ability to fool the folks has lessened.

Out of respect for the planet and our positions as caretakers we need to take care of her on an individual basis as well as in industry without billions being made from it by one individual or group that's due to a scam. More and more people are adopting better practices and more and more companies are adopting cleaner ways of doing business. We are far more aware than we were just 50 years ago. It is getting better and their hold is not as great as it once was. Look what happened with the recent vaccinations - if we are to believe what happened, they backed down from it. The more aware we are the less they can do their evil.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 4:47 pm

So thats saying what ? Move past the Bullshit on both of Them ?

Blink

What I love about that Interview is They both dicked each other on It LOL.

cheers

I guess Do as Thou wilst is the Law but with one such as I that views It as Do as If the Will is Your Own - Its Nope - I'm gonna remeber this Joker and His Family for the "Nothing to see here" projected Mentality as well as AJ for His never covering the Jesuit and Vatican Connection to the Biggest Secret...

After PA1 - I'm Discerning what these "Insiders" say now intensely and leaving Their Chaff behind. Not that these Individuals don't have some great Info - They do - But Its learning to read between Their Lines that We finally get a real look at these People and Their Agenda(s). Its almost as if They talk in Code and once You start to see It - BAM - You see it where most others don't...

Anything built on a Half-truth is a Lie nonetheless...

Heh heh

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Bobbie wrote:I attempted to listen to AJ and Rothchild's interview but AJ's annoying interviewing style, shouting and gravelly voice gave me a headache so I turned it off. I did get through most of it and quite frankly, I think they both have a point. No doubt this family has brought a great deal of harm to the people of this planet - wallowing in the lap of luxury while bringing hurt and torment to many - there is no denying that. However, AJ needs to get a grip. With the illumination their practices via the internet, their tactics are having less of an effect and their ability to fool the folks has lessened.

Out of respect for the planet and our positions as caretakers we need to take care of her on an individual basis as well as in industry without billions being made from it by one individual or group that's due to a scam. More and more people are adopting better practices and more and more companies are adopting cleaner ways of doing business. We are far more aware than we were just 50 years ago. It is getting better and their hold is not as great as it once was. Look what happened with the recent vaccinations - if we are to believe what happened, they backed down from it. The more aware we are the less they can do their evil.

I listened to that interview when it first came out and all I could think was- wow, AJ has no clue how to deal with Illumes- you cannot approach them that way- you will never get any info LOL. He looked like an absolute moron.

I've done several interviews and gave Icke some info years ago. My info is similar in nature to that of Svali. I recently read Svali material and even though I was never a trainer/nothing like that- some of what she says I have been through/witnessed. Am now in the process of healing myself via various practices to loosen ties and the effects of the Illume energy complex. Picture is the wife of French Rothschild as well as her comments.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Alex Jones left me cold after his big bruhaha last year and I've not bothered to waste my time following or listening to anything he has had to say since. At this point in time he is just out there for ego drama and the ratings.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 6:48 pm

eleni wrote:I listened to that interview when it first came out and all I could think was- wow, AJ has no clue as to deal with those sorts of people. He looked like an absolute moron.

Of course - Hes supposed to be Moronic so eventually once He has a large enough following - He can go off half cocked and be portrayed as a Red-Neck Patriot as well as those Who've supported Him through various means - Er - Hey wait a minute - Thats where some would say Its pretty much at now...

All I need to do is think of how Calm He was on Video with David Gergen over the Bohemian Grove and then how Raving Insane He can get on His other Videos and His Radio Show. Erratic, and Erratic makes Me cautious...

Suspect

eleni wrote:I've done several interviews and gave Icke some info years ago. My info is similar in nature to that of Svali. I recently read Svali material and even though I was never a trainer/nothing like that - some of what she says I have been through/witnessed. Am now in the process of healing myself via various practices to loosen ties and the effects of the Illume energy complex. Picture is the wife of French Rothschild as well as her comments.

Did Icke ever do anything with Your Info ?

Never take from one such as I that I don't see where You're coming from. I agree with You to a great extent and I have and continue to experience what I call the "Wondrous" all the time. What I am trying to say is We must begin to see the Hoodwink in the Recipe and that If We are given all the Ingredients of that Recipe - Have Them then Mixed up - Then We to have figure It out when We don't have a Clue - Hows My cake gonna come out in two hours ? And that this is the purpose of all the back and forth - Hes this and Its that when what We need to see is Who is circling the Barrel - Not giving any suggestions on how to get out or twisting It in ways that only Polarities are seen.

Blink

Its Obfuscation of what would be readily obvious and taught if not for the Sophistry and Agenda to keep most Earth Humans/Terrans at the Base Consciousness of Lack and Misunderstanding...

Again - I find it funny that I am defending what I learnt from a Constitutional Republic Proponent and an Illuminist Elite for the Hoodwink They're running. I guess what I learnt was not in the way I was supposed to I guess.

As a Wise Person said - You're making changes sure but It's the Sun...

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Sat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Small Spelling and Grammar Corrections)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Indeed.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Mercuriel wrote:So thats saying what ? Move past the Bullshit on both of Them ?

Blink What I's sayin' is, AJ is certainly right in his pursuit to expose (I fully agree with that) but he doesn't need to shout to do it. A calmer approach would be better because he diminishes his position some when he comes off as a fanatic. With DdR he may be helping the planet for all the wrong reasons but if what he is doing helps the planet as a by-product, I'll take it. It just lessens mankind's list of things that need to be done. He and the rest of them have a day of reckoning coming just like the rest of us.

What I love about that Interview is They both dicked each other on It LOL.

cheers For sure they did.

I guess Do as Thou wilst is the Law but with one such as I that views It as Do as If the Will is Your Own - Its Nope - I'm gonna remeber this Joker and His Family for the "Nothing to see here" projected Mentality as well as AJ for His never covering the Jesuit and Vatican Connection to the Biggest Secret... Yeah, wonder why that is - maybe he feels his plate is already over-flowing.

After PA1 - I'm Discerning what these "Insiders" say now intensely and leaving Their Chaff behind. Not that these Individuals don't have some great Info - They do - But Its learning to read between Their Lines that We finally get a real look at these People and Their Agenda(s). Its almost as if They talk in Code and once You start to see It - BAM - You see it where most others don't...
    Well, they all just sing from the same hymn book and after a while all the songs begin to sound the same and it can become recognizable. I had never heard DdR say anything until he was describing his current mission and at first blush it seemed like a good intentioned effort but, if, like Eleni said, they are instructed from birth to walk the walk and talk the talk that they have engaged in for centuries, then I guess no genuine heartfelt intentions are a process they understand - it's all for the bottom line and not really for the good of man or because it's just the right thing to do.

Anything built on a Half-truth is a Lie nonetheless...
    Oh yes, it certainly is and if a portion of the truth is told just to perpetrate a lie, the intention to deceive is the still the objective.
    Heh heh
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sat May 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Wow Eleni, I had no idea your experiences were similar to Svali's - suddenly the reality is so close and my heart just aches for the torment you must live with. For what it's worth I will keep you in my thoughts for the day that you can fully release yourself from their grasp. Are your parents still entwined with them to the point that they can be of little or no support to you? I have a 22 year old daughter and I cannot fathom allowing anything like this to happen to her. In my world, a mother cannot do that to a child so I am sending you some love - the love of a mother.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Yep - I agree Bobbie...

Lets just say I'm from Kansas - Wink

Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sun May 02, 2010 12:32 am

A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Lol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun May 02, 2010 2:14 am

"Well, they all just sing from the same hymn book and after a while all the songs begin to sound the same and it can become recognizable. I had never heard DdR say anything until he was describing his current mission and at first blush it seemed like a good intentioned effort but, if, like Eleni said, they are instructed from birth to walk the walk and talk the talk that they have engaged in for centuries, then I guess no genuine heartfelt intentions are a process they understand - it's all for the bottom line and not really for the good of man or because it's just the right thing to do. "    The facts are that there is a battle going on for our minds and  some attitudes and philosophies related to " new age , feel good , love everything and everybody' might be artfully disseminated with the intention of dividing the population . Some other credentialed researchers have come to this conclusion . So the David R stance should be seen a jump on the new age bandwagon to create more division and chaos . 
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Sun May 02, 2010 9:19 am

Infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate - divide, then conquer....just like our countries political parties - there's no need for parties, we could just vote for the best man, regardless of the party. Like you said, it's a separation tactic. A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Kopfschuettel A New Generation of Rothchilds - We Can Only Hope Icon_mad

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm