tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system

Lightpotential
    Lightpotential

Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system Empty Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system

Post  Lightpotential Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Dear Group,

After speaking in the Camelot Conference on Elenin, and getting a lot of questions following up on some of the things I said, I have put together a comprehensive Video Presentation on Nibiru, looking at the evidence and the claims made for its existence, and shortly I will be uploading a further presentation that relates to Elenin & the unknown red object within our solar system as recently discovered.

In my view, and as my presentation demonstrates, the evidence against Sitchin's Nibiru Hypothesis is the basis for understanding just what the nature of this 'intruder body' is which is linked in to Elenin, actually is.

The link to my presentation on My Youtube Channel is as follows:

Nibiru, the Asteroid Belt & the Music of the Spheres

My presentation explains:

1) Why Sitchin is wrong in his explanation for the creation of the asteroid belt.
    2) How the Music of the Spheres is used by Scientists to trigger Nuclear Weapons.
    3) How the mechanism of the Music of the spheres causes earthquakes and was responsible for the creation of the asteroid belt.
    4) The physics underlying the 'end-times' transitions to new celestial 'reigns' through the planets achieving special conjunction patterns.

Sincerely

Keith
    mudra
    mudra

Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system Empty Re: Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system

Post  mudra Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Keith Hunter cheers

It is so great to have you here in the Mists.
    Warm welcome .
    I have followed your work and really appreciate it .
    I have posted your research on Elenin and Nibiru on various relevant threads of this forum
    a while ago.

I just went through the latest video you released " Aztec Mayan Calendar and end times " and have a question for you ?
    Have you calculated the date of the next alignment of the Pleades , Venus , Mars , the moon and the sun you make reference to ?
    And if so what are you coming up with ? Anything close to december 2012 ?

Thank you so much for your thorough research and contributions.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system Empty Re: Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Welcome to the party, Lightpotential. I recently heard someone say they thought that Sitchin did excellent work, but that his religious associations and pre-suppositions caused his interpretations of the data to be incorrect or unnaturally biased -- rather than just allowing the data to speak for itself. Eric Jon Phelps has stated that nuclear weapons must be pre-placed and stationary to be detonated, and that the sun is somehow involved in their detonation. Is there some truth to this? Do you think that Nibiru might be Sirius C? Do you think Nibiru is piloted? Is Sirius our original home, or at least where we lived before we came here? What do you think about 'The Holy Tablets', especially regarding Nibiru? What do you think about a possible ancient 'War in Heaven'? Did planet-busting weapons of mass destruction (including the 'Music of the Spheres') destroy a planet, and create the asteroid belt? Might there be a continuing 'War in Heaven'? Might we be facing an extermination-level event in the near future? I just started looking at the video, and I really like it. Thank-you in advance.
    Lightpotential
    Lightpotential

Post  Lightpotential Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 am

mudra wrote:Have you calculated the date of the next alignment of the Pleades , Venus , Mars , the moon and the sun you make reference to ?
    And if so what are you coming up with ? Anything close to december 2012 ?

Thank you so much for your thorough research and contributions.

Love from me
    mudra

I am not certain that a repeat of this particular conjunction involing the pleiades is going to be the decisive configuration that results in another global disaster at the end of the age. It may be another one entirely, involving a subtly different conjunction pattern.

On the issue of 2012, there is a very intriguing pattern as begins on 18 Dec 2012 which matches up very well to the 1859 solar flare event. I wonder if this pattern could trigger an energetic event of significance.

Keith
    Lightpotential
    Lightpotential

Post  Lightpotential Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Welcome to the party, Lightpotential. I recently heard someone say they thought that Sitchin did excellent work, but that his religious associations and pre-suppositions caused his interpretations of the data to be incorrect or unnaturally biased -- rather than just allowing the data to speak for itself. Eric Jon Phelps has stated that nuclear weapons must be pre-placed and stationary to be detonated, and that the sun is somehow involved in their detonation. Is there some truth to this? Do you think that Nibiru might be Sirius C? Do you think Nibiru is piloted? Is Sirius our original home, or at least where we lived before we came here? What do you think about 'The Holy Tablets', especially regarding Nibiru? What do you think about a possible ancient 'War in Heaven'? Did planet-busting weapons of mass destruction (including the 'Music of the Spheres') destroy a planet, and create the asteroid belt? Might there be a continuing 'War in Heaven'? Might we be facing an extermination-level event in the near future? I just started looking at the video, and I really like it. Thank-you in advance.

I do not believe that 'Sitchin's Nibiru' exists. A 3600 year orbit is unlikely. I disagree with his use of this number in particular. On the issue of nuclear weapons - yes indeed the sun is the favoured celestial body that the nuclear powers make use of to trigger these explosions and the Music of the Spheres is the mechanism. This is laid out in much detail in my book. The point about them having to be stationary though I think is wrong. On the issue of the creation of the asteroid belt, I think this was caused by the natural configurations of the planets and not articifically created as a result of 'intervention'. That is just my theory though.

Keith
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Lightpotential wrote:
    On the issue of 2012, there is a very intriguing pattern as begins on 18 Dec 2012 which matches up very well to the 1859 solar flare event. I wonder if this pattern could trigger an energetic event of significance.

Keith

Thank you Keith . Can you develop this pattern a little more ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Keith are you familiar with Pane Andov's ( Astralwalker) 's research ? " Nexus 2012 An unknown energy coming our way " ?

I will quote below the passages of interest :

If theMatrix of our solar system would remain the same and our solar system would stay as it is and by default, this scientific conclusion would be totally correct. But…the CROP CIRLCE MAKERS are showing us that… it won’t.

Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system 000

Just for the record:The sun entered the galactic equator during the Winter Solstice of1980 and everything would stay by default and have completely cleared the galactic equator on the Winter Solstice of2016. The years between1980 and2016 is called the Galactic Alignment zone orera-2012.

If weremove ourshields and belief systems, we can clearly see that something extraordinary is happening all around us. The Matrix is changing because we are influenced by new energies from the Galactic Center. Theproof is everywhere.

There is a high possibly that in the moment of the alignment in1998, there was some kind ofactivation in the center of the Sgr A*.

As far as we canstretch out our current understanding of the dynamics of the Universe, it was some kind of Aetheric portal opening from where an unknown form of energy entered into the Milky Way and is now traveling this way. Also for the record, the center of the Milky Way is 26.000 Light Years away from us, and in normal conditions it would take the same time period to reach us if the energy is moving with the speed ofLight. That means that this Aetheric plasma energy is moving with speed that is way beyond our current perception and understanding. As “ETs” clearly delivered in few of their crop designs, we will “visually” see this phenomenon from earth on 13 Dec 2012.

Nibiru: A critical evaluation, why Sitchin is wrong & the unknown body in our system 000

Now let’s get back to that1998 alignment. The second alignment and very important for us is not going to happen by continuing on the same course away from the galactic center, but it’s going to be about the increasing of them XXX of ourst ar, increasing sun’s energyoutput and also extreme gravitational pull and then as a secondary result a change in theearth’s nominal orbit.

Why all this didn’t happen in1998 and why this second alignment, I have no clear answer. Why this is the case, I can not say… but I can conclude that in most cases what we consider logical and what perfectly fits our understanding of the cosmic reality, in most cases turns out that has nothing to do with the true Aether’s logic and how theCreator manages this Universe.

Also I have to mention that the downloaded data in the crop field depicts a passing of a huge celestial object larger then Jupiter close to Pluto’s orbit.

You do not have to be knowledgeable in astrophysics to determine that the planets will experience extreme gravitational pull from two sides – The sun and the massive passing celestial object at the edge of our solar system. There is a clear depiction that as result of this, our solar system will experience a split. In other words, our solar system will never be the same.

Please take into consideration that this info was never designed for spreading fear but toinform humanity about the real situation and how we, as human beings, can play our own part in this complicated cosmic scenario.

At the bottom line, we, as many other races in the Universe, aremultidimensional beings, and our essence continues to exist after our permanent departure from our biological bodies and this plane of existence. TheETs also delivered that on this date a bright comet will also be visible on our sky and there will be a New Moon. On 21 Dec 2012, 11:11 AM Universal Time (that people refer to Zero Time Point), our sun and our planet will be at perfect alignment with the Galactic center. It is interesting that on the same day, when the ecliptic of our solar system will intersect with the Galactic plane, the sun should be at its solar maximum! According to the scale of mass expansion… we are talking about extremesolar maximum! Let’s get back to the Maya records. The “Ancients” considered the date 21 Dec 2012 as a date ofrebirth…beginning of a New Era which is the result of crossing the solar meridian through the galactic equator and the alignment of earth with the center of the Milky Way. In any case, let’s start toanalyze from an astronomical aspect what will possibly happen around the date thatMayas determined as a last in their Long Count Calendar. Despite the fact that there are 1443 days left, our world is starting to experience unseen, extreme and rapid climate changes.

The number and intensity of those “natural” catastrophesincreases rapidly. The scientists recorded extremely unusualbehaviour of our sun which directly influences all the planets in our solar system. Not to mention that there is evidence that in the atmospheres of the planets in our solar system, there is a drastic change and that there is evidence that planets for some unknown reason are experiencing increases in mass.

Are the strange energetic emanations from the center of the Milky Way detected by Dr. Scott Hyman the real cause of so visible changes that are occurring in our solar system? −TheMayas would clearly say:Yes! They will also say that colossal emissions of “an unknown form of energy” will arrive from the center of the Milky Way, which will change thefundamentals of the physics of our world, new material and immaterial conditions for life, which will last till the end of the next cycle. On21.12.2012 according to the ancient Maya records, humanity will enter into a New Era of Higher Consciousness. It is interesting that at this moment all that are present on the planet are experiencing more or less a shift inConsciousness. In2012 we all have a chance to transcend the old ways and to learn to live in peace and harmony with all the rest that exist in theCosmos. That process of the rebirth to half-etheric beings, according to the input that was generated from the pictograms in the crops all over the world, but mostly in theUK, will start somewhere between 13-21 Dec 2012 (The end of the Fifth sun) and it will be complete on 28 March 2013 which in fact is the end of the sun-Venus calendar and in the same time the start of Sixth sun.

The friendly “ETs” or the “Visitors,” if we can call them that, despite the fact that there is a high probability that they have been here longer than our race, clearly had drawn on 22 July 2008 in a huge crop field in Avebury Manor / UK that oursun will go through expansion in the mass and that will swallowMercury andVenus.

MESSAGES FROM ABOVE

But let’s see what thefriendly “ETs” have to say about the 2012 event through their complex crop designs around the world. The crop pictograms clearly show an astronomical event that will happen in late 2012 or early 2013, close to the end of the current sun-Venus calendar or in between–the arrival of some kind of cosmic rays from the Galactic Center. The people of earth for the first time in a long time period will have an opportunity to visually see in the sky the coming of cosmic rays from the galactic center exactly on Dec 13th 2012when New Moon and some Comet will be aligned with the galactic center. It becomes obvious that those rays from the galactic center will arrive periodically according to their size and strength. The last and the biggest cosmic ray of all from the “Nexus –Superwave Event (Unknown Form of energy that travels our way),” will finish the reprogramming of the DNA of the organic life forms in this system. It will arrive exactly on 28 March 2008, when officially is the “End of the sun-Venus Calendar,” and the beginning of the “Sixth sun!”

What does this mean?

At the heart of the transformation of humans onearth is an evolutionary movement brought into play by galactic forces and celestial movement. This involves the bathing of our Planet and the biology upon it in gamma ray energies projected from the

22 Galactic Center. This bio-cosmic event has been anticipated throughout humanity’s presence on this Planet and appears in the cultural records of many peoples as the Perennial Wisdom. The perennial wisdom describes the triumph of compassion and intelligence over violence and ignorance.

This is to be achieved by the actual transmutation of human genetic material, our DNA, when it is bathed in galactic light emanating from our own sun, acting as transducer of the Galactic Center itself, passing directly through the earth and along the axis to the Pleiades Star System. The emergence point of this event in time is recorded as December 2012. Ultimately, it is love in its personal application as compassion and its universal manifestation as creation, which both guide and characterize the advent of the noosphere. The ordained celestial movements are transforming homo sapiens DNA to the DNA of Homo noosphericus. That is the desire of love and the intelligently designed outcome of biology. Our collective success in Universe is assured by love’s intention for the success of humans - its intended embodiment of divine intention in time- in all dimensions and universes! Let’s put some light to the pictogram that appeared in Avebury Manor on July 15, 2008. The pictogram is a clear depiction of our planetary system on 23-24 Dec 2012, two or three days after the End of the Long Count Calendar – December 21, 2012

It is a clear selection of two groups: One group consists of thin circles and depicts the orbits of Mercury, Venus, earth, Mars and Pluto. The other one withbold circles consists of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. “They” insist that we pay attention on two things: First: the first anomaly is in Pluto’s orbit, which clearly depicts that this heavenly body will be influenced by outer gravitation from some passing body, planet or comet. Second: the second anomaly is splitting in two groups. Can this be understood as separation of our solar system in two groups, as result of extreme sun’s activity in combination with some extreme powerful gravitation of passing body or comet? The message is perfectly clear – it’s our solar system on 23-24 Dec 2012.

All this would not be so significant if 7 days after, on 22 July anupdate didn’t appear. And what was on it says absolutely everything we need to know!

It indicates huge geological changes and movements in our solar system as a result of sun’s expansion in mass and strong gravitational pull from outside. Have a look at theupdate and see for yourself:

The mass of the sun is much bigger, and the planet Mercury and Venus are completely burned. From the left side we see a huge object (number 10)approachingthat is probably Planet X which has strong gravitation which is influencing Pluto’s orbit and then a new moon and bright comet from the right side. Expansion of the sun is obvious, together with the swallowing of its two closest planets. Mercury and Venus are completely burned by the sun. If this pictogram is correct, our solar system will never be the same!

source : Nexus 2012 An Unknown energy coming our way : summary Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/10879711/Nexus-2012-Summary

Which leads me to my question for you : in your latest video related to the Aztec Mayan Calendar you mention that due to a peculiar alignment of the sun with various others planetoids that you describe in detail the Sun would undergo some magnetic changes . It is your belief that the blue and red star Kachina mentioned in the Hopi prophecy would actually be a depiction of the Sun's changes during that particular alignment and that it would show externally as a difference in colors.

The reason I quoted Astralwalker as that he says that in the above depicted crop circles on a specific date and alignment the sun would turn into a red giant .
    Do you see a correlation between the alignment you are speaking of and the one depicted by Astralwalker in the interpretation of these crop circles ?

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:00 pm