tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!

Micjer
    Micjer

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Empty Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!

Post  Micjer Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 am

http://www.dutchsinse.com/

Dutchsinse just announced today that he will no longer be using the You-Tube format for distribution of his material due to over 100 violations that he received. He will still be doing his thing on his own website: [link to www.dutchsinse.com] He left a somewhat detailed message about it on his You-Tube site.

Excerpt: Why am I leaving?

In the past 3 days, my good friend was shot 5 times with an AK-47 by two guys in a Black Humvee, still at large.

I inadvertently almost got scott’s server shut down (deep earth bunkers), and had someone I respect (the creator of earthquake 3d) basically accuse me of stealing from him.

My YOUTUBE page got several strikes against it for nonsense 3rd party copyright violations for shots of tornadoes and volcanoes erupting … and even RADAR images from nexrad !

All this ON TOP of having my personal information spread online (home phone, cell phone and home COORDINATES literally the geospacial long / lat )… my 70 year old mothers home information, phone number and my WIFES personal information, also HER PARENTS information.. this included my parents bank account information !!!!

I received PHYSICAL threats to my safety while I was leaving for the Radiation measurement trip, and I had a stalker online who went and literally spammed my real name, Michael Yuri Janitch .. all over the internet, literally MAKING UP lies.. saying things like I am “mentally ill, and on social security disability for it”..

http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Empty Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!

Post  Carol Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 pm

This just goes to show how on target he is and just how valuable the information he is distributing. Let's face it, the truth tellers are the ones at risk in our society and the liars get away with just about everything.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Empty Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!

Post  magamud Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:16 pm

I thought this was interesting given the fact that suspicious observers posts are used on these types of boards frequently (Nexus, project avalon.)  I have been following Dutchsinse for some time and the main criticism he gets from SO is he is not a qualified scientist.  I think in this latest case SO is definitely suspicious, claiming he was threatened then taking it back, and causing an uproar because Dutch posted public information.  His board was closed down, with no due process.

Suspicious0bservers leads FALSE FLAG campaign to TERMINATE channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsPm7LsErs8
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Looks like these guys have been head butting each other for some time.

This goes back to end of July but theres been heat since the last 2 years.

Like the work of both and try and sift the chaff from the wheat, as per usual.

Lawless 

t
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

lawlessline wrote:Like the work of both and try and sift the chaff from the wheat, as per usual.

Lawless 

t
    Many do - Hence the Divide and Conquer tactic being applied to both of them by Their fighting If You ask Me...

Cool

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am