tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
mudra
THEeXchanger
6 posters

last post - a real whistleblower

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

last post - a real whistleblower  Empty last post - a real whistleblower

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:39 pm

http://www.trance-formation.com/

Recommend every person in American read Cathy Obrien's

books about CIA mind control. You have NO idea the evil in government until you do.

She has NEVER been sued for defamation because it's all true!

Her books will rock you to the core.

As, we have said above,
    this is our last post

time for us, to go finish up 35 years of our own 'orginal' work

happy journeys to all of you
    hope you catch what you are looking for Wink

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

last post - a real whistleblower  Empty Re: last post - a real whistleblower

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Mind Control & MKULTRA, Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, (Edmonton 2006-07-21)

Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7461738120783343519

Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien expose the Federal Government's involvement in Mind Control projects, research, and abuse of its' own people. This is the National Shame of the United States Federal Goverment. Mark and Cathy tell all and underscore the insensitivity and involvement of our national leaders, judges, doctors, and many others to this nightmarish horror it has inflicted upon millions of people in the United States. Mark touches on the sources and history of mind control while Cathy unveils publicly the horrors she and her family have been subjected to, horrors which continue to this day. Her story will not only infuriate you, but will educate you to the reality of US mind control. Filmed 2006-7-21 in Edmonton Canada.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks for sharing susan .
    Happy journeys to you too .
    See you next time round .
    May you do well.

Much Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 am

Yes, I wish you well with your personal journey also eXchanger, and I pray that your health problems will be resolved too. May peace and joy be yours. cheers

Thanks for leaving us with that link also.

Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

Susan, I hope that you'll be lurking, and posting occasionally. This is what I'm trying to do. I wish you well regarding any health challenges. Thank-you for the link. I've seen and heard all of this previously, but I will look at it again. There really seems to be at least two governments, visible and hidden. The hidden government seems to have some similarities to the Nazi phenomenon. So much of this seems to be creepy, corrupt, cruel, and violent. If we were just dealing with strange life-forms and advanced-technology, I might be able to get used to that, if the reasons for it were truly legitimate, but we seem to be dealing with something which is hostile toward the human-race, for whatever reasons. I know I sound like a broken-record, but I would like to see a United States of the Solar System control all of the presently secret stuff. But obviously, the representatives would have to be a helluva lot more competent and responsible than the current crew of nitwits! This is a worldwide and solar system wide problem, and not just an American phenomenon, although it might be centered in underground bases located in the United States. Some of the underground and secret activities are sort of cool, but they MUST be properly and ethically managed, with reasonable access and transparency.
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

last post - a real whistleblower  Empty A good topic, but its in the wrong place

Post  Silent Witness Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 am

Perhaps this should be given its own area within whistleblowers, seems a tad wrong to be under my forum don't you think?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

^ Done...

I've Created a new Sub-Forum for Threads and Posts of this Nature in which I've now placed this Thread.

"Miscellaneous Whistleblowers"

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 am

Thank you so much for this link Susan. I've been checking on You Tube for videos of the remarkable Cathy O'Brien who, with her partner Mark Phillips, wrote the book 'Trance Formation of America' their site references. I came across a series of seven videos which they have done to publicize their new book, 'Access Denied'. Here's part of the spiel:

I have prepared this book, Access Denied ~ for Reasons of National Security, for your review and edification concerning a little known tool that 'our' United States Government is covertly, illegally, and un-constitutionally using to implement the New World Order (One World Government). This well-documented tool is a sophisticated and advanced form of behaviour modification (brainwashing) most commonly known as MIND CONTROL. My first-hand knowledge of this TOP SECRET U.S. Government Psychological Warfare technique is drawn from my personal experience as a White House 'Presidential Model' mind-control slave.

Much of the information enclosed herein has been corroborated and validated through brave and courageous 'clean' members of the law enforcement, scientific, and Intelligence communities familiar with this case. These individuals' efforts helped me to understand and corroborate what happened after a lifetime of systematic physical and psychological torture orchestrated to modify my behaviour through totally controlling my mind. Some of these courageous individuals are employed by the very system that controlled me and live in fear of losing their jobs, their families, or their lives. They have gone as far as they dare towards publicly exposing this tool of engineers of the New World Order—to no avail. This book is a grassroots effort to solicit and enlist the public and private support of Human Rights advocates, the recognised, respected doors in America to expose this invisible personal and social menace. This can be done by well organised, cooperative citizens with a passion for justice, who have expressed interest in restoring our Constitution and taking back America. This copy you hold is for your edification and action.

The rest can be read if you go to You Tube to watch the first one I'm posting below or any of the other six in the series. I fully agree with you Susan that Cathy O'Brien's story that everyone should listen to. She gives so much insight into mind control and manipulation, and not just on the personal level.

Here's the first of the seven videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXQmp8by7A&feature=related

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:56 am