tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

An Ancient Woman's Ceremony

Arrowwind

An Ancient Woman's Ceremony

Post  Arrowwind on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I can't tell you too much about this ceremony but I wanted to tell what I could. I have recently entered into a full moon womens ceremony group of the Sisterhood of the Violet Flame.

this ceremony is reported to be over 30,000 years old and is practiced by women around the world, irregardless of religion. It is earth based and sacred mother based. It has been handed from woman to woman for ages.. It has multiple levels and you must participate for quite a while to get to the highest level.

It was first presented to O'shinna Fast Wolfe many years ago so that she could hold the sacred tradition. It was given to her by a woman named Simone who belonged to a group in Europe during the time of World War II

At that time th Nazis became familiar with the goings on of this practice. One night when all the women were gathered for ceremony they entrapped them in the house and burned it. All died except Simone and another who excaped by going up the chimmney.

I wanted to post this so you could know that the very ancient practice is still alive and amongst the people. Today this ceremony is practiced all across the United States thanks to O'Shinnah but is still found in Europe, Africa and other parts of the world.
    Xena

Re: An Ancient Woman's Ceremony

Post  Xena on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am

It sounds divine. Let it flow :)
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm just curious....can you describe any part of this? Is that of Goddess energy and that in particular of The goddess Isis being used to evoke the energy vortex. Vortex energy being that of Isis. You see I'm fairly well versed in the Egyptian ritual and in particular that of vortex energy of Isis. Also used in the genetic coding which she was involved in.

If that is the case...it would have to be earth based as that was the coding she used....earth energy coding to the genetic structure bonding process.

Just curious and inquiring what kind of energy is invoked.

edit: Ahhh....

After looking into O'shinna Fast Wolfe I'm fairly certain it's not. sounds more like Native American ritual. . But I got my answer...thanks in advance.

Funny I keep picking up Egyptian energy protocols....my wires must be crossed....
    geek
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Brook wrote:After looking into O'shinna Fast Wolfe I'm fairly certain it's not. sounds more like Native American ritual. . But I got my answer...thanks in advance.

Funny I keep picking up Egyptian energy protocols....my wires must be crossed....[/b][/i] geek

You do not understand and your wires are picking up more than you are perceiving. Oshina Fast Wolf received the teachings from a European woman as I said in my first post... Remember, O Shinna is a great Shaman teacher, and she knows that there are no bounds in ceremony regarding where it comes from. Although she teaches much of her own tradtion she is not exclusive. She teaches what works.

All circular energy when worked strongly enough is votex energy

The opening of the circle can be done in any fashion that one knows how to open a circle, with a calling in of the powers of the directions, which is essentially universal,,so of course Oshinna uses a native american opening.. but the core of the ceremony remains unchanged. This predates Isis likely, as I am told 30,000 years it has been practiced continually.

The songs are ancient and the method of prayer ancient. I have not gone beyond level one. In order to do level two all participants need to have done level one at least twice.... so it takes a long time to get to the higher levels...and we are a very small group, but it seems that everytime I go a new person is there that must do level one, so I repeat it too. There are many levels and I forget just how many right now. All the energy is earth based and goddess focused.

Yet in the Seattle area higher levels are done.. and the groups are relatively large. I really just stumbled upon this, but yet, I know there are no accidents regarding such matters. I do not yet know much more, and likely I cannot speak much more than I have about it. I have only said what has been said to me publically.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:51 pm

You do not understand and your wires are picking up more than you are perceiving

hmm.....not sure how to take that statement...so I'll just say thanks for the explanation. I do however understand circular energy...and that was one thing I picked up on. Makes sense.

I just ran into this site...where similar names are used...

http://www.moonfiremeetinghouse.com/founder/

both names in your first post are used...and look what I found at the bottom...I will quote....

Ms. Simone is an educator, New York City and State licensed teacher with
    over 30 years of experience, author, certified teacher of Creative
    Technologies, ordained minister, Certified Hypnotherapist, member of the
    International Association of Counselors & Therapists and The Guild of
    Wholistic Practitioners, and member of the Sisters of the Violet Flame,
    an order of women who practice the ancient Egyptian traditions of Isis
    and the Essenes.

note...I just picked up the names...I'm sure this cannot be the same same "Simone" you're referring to from WWII...too young.

Possibly this is what my crossed wires picked up. But you're right...I really don't understand...so I wish you well with the next level...sounds like a good thing. Wink

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Brook wrote:
    hmm.....not sure how to take that statement...so I'll just say thanks for the explanation. I do however understand circular energy...and that was one thing I picked up on. Makes sense.

I just ran into this site...where similar names are used...

http://www.moonfiremeetinghouse.com/founder/

both names in your first post are used...and look what I found at the bottom...I will quote....

Yes, perhaps you are more connected than you might know. You have stumbled upon the site of Deep Arrow Woman. I met her last year when she came to my neck of the woods to perform a wedding for the woman wwho takes me into ceremony here. The similarity in our names is co-incidental, BTW. But if I were to tell you my medicine name, they are almost identical!

Anyway, she holds the ancient woman's ceremony teachings also. And she also does a woman's talking stick which we do here also. Women's talking stick is done all around the nation, and I believe more fully Native American is its origin.. In my neck of the woods we meet every two weeks and we call ourselves "Sisterhood of the Traveling Talking Stick" .. it is an open circle for any woman, at least at this time. No two circles are conducted exactly the same... and any women of any persuasion can take on the responsibility for conducting such circles. I just heard recently that there is a similar group across the mountain from us. We are in Idaho. Deep Arrow Woman is on Long Island. She and our ceremonial leader here both studdied with O'Shinna Fast Wolf. I only took one class with O'Shinna many years ago.. but Ah, that one class brought to me soooo sooo much.. it was a pivotal turing point for me due to the doors that it opened... and that is another great story... at least for me... and it has taken a long trail of many years to fully see the impact... that still keeps unfolding.
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Now Deep Arrow Woman says this about the Ceremony of the Violet Flame -

"The Guild of Wholistic Practitioners, and member of the Sisters of the Violet Flame, an order of women who practice the ancient Egyptian traditions of Isis and the Essenes."

so there you have it. She knows better than I.

and here she writes about the Talking Stick.. My first talking stick was in the mid 70's.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:18 pm