tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
Carol
shiloh
Sanicle
Micjer
Jenetta
11 posters

Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes?

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes?

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am

^ I've noticed this Immensely and Its only accelerating...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes?

Post  Lionhawk Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm

We have also noticed certain moments where time stopped and restarted. Kind of like the Matrix movie where Neo sees a cat twice, like deja vous. Matter of fact we saw that happen with Sasha, our cat, on the back deck. This was a couple of months ago. Then there have been a few moments where two minutes would seem like a half hour. I would have to concur with Mercuriel that we are speeding up and that has been occurring for several years now. This time thing is not just one thing. When you have burps in the time lines, means something is having an effect on it. Also from what I have seen on the Internet, makes me shiver, to think someone wants to play games with it.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:20 pm

I had a situation yesterday that really puzzled Me as it was in reverse to what I usually experience.

I usually experience that I don't have enough time to do what I've planned to do. I'm always running out of time now and having to rush around for the most basic of things so as to accomplish them to My satisfaction...

Then yesterday happened...

I was making some Coffee and feeding My Pets and as I went to feed one of My Cats - I noticed the Clock said 05:12PM. I fed the Cats - Took the Laundry downstairs - Put the 1st Load of Laundry into the Washer - Came back upstairs - Hung up My Work Clothes - Went to get a Cup of that now made Coffee and almost dropped the Cup on the Floor when looking at the same Clock I had previously...

It was now 05:14PM and only two minutes had transpired...

Trippy to say the least is all I have to say about that.

Blink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 pm

W

I haven't had time yet to check the links but was wondering what was the difference between an white hole and a black hole?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes? - Page 2 Empty Synergize

Post  SiriArc Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 am

Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes? - Page 2 A44j20

Emitter / Collector

WE

Were

WE

Are

#14 http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=51170#p51170

Insert A Singularity

This Created A Double Spin As:

The Ancient Past And The Ancient Future Were Simultaneously Pulled:

INTO AND THROUGH

NOTHING LOST

EVERYTHING CHANGED

http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=15723#p15723

True Disclosure

IS(IS)

The Disclosure Of

Who YOU / WE Really Are

Spin-A-Lito

Fill the bathroom sink with water

Open the drain

Note the speed of rotation at the circumference

Note the speed of rotation at the at the drain .......

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

The base, shared by the bottom and middle triangles represents the Limit of Exploration and the Event Horizon of a Black Hole - Having gained the Wisdom and In-Sight, WE Exercise OUR Free Will and step ACROSS into the middle triangle and start

Spiraling in the opposite direction, Converging toward the Apex

The Singularity / Eschaton: Many Became 7 Became 3 Became 1

The CAPSTONE of this Apex is Where / What WE are NOW.

Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes? - Page 2 2k546d

In a sense, it's automatic, it's an Intrinsic Aspect of Who WE Really Are

It's DESTINY

It Becomes Empowered Destiny when You Consciously use Your Tools of: LOVE, LIGHT and WILL

Keep in mind that that from a Deeper Perspective,

You are constantly INTEGRATING the (+)

AND the (-) and ALCHEMICALLY BLENDING them into something NEW.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am

Carol wrote:Was wondering what was the difference between an white hole and a black hole?

Its fairly simple without getting too complicated Dear Sista...

In essence - A Black Hole sucks in most Matter it comes into Contact with whereas a White Hole expels Matter (likely from a Black Hole on the Singularity's remote End)...

Black Hole = Destroyer

White Hole = Creator

It is after all an "Einstein-Rosen" Bridge with the descriptor "Bridge" needing a Terminus at one end and then the other - Hence the Black Hole on one end of It and the White Hole at the other end of the "Bridge".

Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:43 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    Carol wrote:Was wondering what was the difference between an white hole and a black hole?

Its fairly simple without getting too complicated Dear Sista...

In essence - A Black Hole sucks in most Matter it comes into Contact with whereas a White Hole expels Matter (likely from a Black Hole on the Singularity's remote End)...

Black Hole = Destroyer

White Hole = Creator

It is after all an "Einstein-Rosen" Bridge with the descriptor "Bridge" needing a Terminus at one end and then the other - Hence the Black Hole on one end of It and the White Hole at the other end of the "Bridge".

Wink
    BINGO! Give that man a prize! Is A Black Hole Responsible For Recent Earth Changes? - Page 2 67677

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm