tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
giovonni
RockyShorz
mudra
Carol
HigherLove
lindabaker
burgundia
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
THEeXchanger
14 posters

THE eXchanger iS back ;) banned from Project Avalon, for doing NOTHING ;)

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

THE eXchanger iS back ;)  banned from Project Avalon, for doing NOTHING ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE eXchanger iS back ;) banned from Project Avalon, for doing NOTHING ;)

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 am

Thank you BILL R./PA2, for banning Susan!

Welcome (back) eXchanger!
    cheers
    Nebula
    Nebula

THE eXchanger iS back ;)  banned from Project Avalon, for doing NOTHING ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE eXchanger iS back ;) banned from Project Avalon, for doing NOTHING ;)

Post  Nebula Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:28 am

I see you "The eXchanger" sunny
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

Hi nebula, good to see you too Wink
    snakesalive
    snakesalive

THE eXchanger iS back ;)  banned from Project Avalon, for doing NOTHING ;) - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  snakesalive Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 am

[quote="lindabaker"] "what can be stripped away, and what remains?" quote]

That is beautiful and true, Linda.

Hello Susan

I am new here. With a new name. Was a Senior Member of the old Avalon forum, though not a prolific poster; am a member of the round table, but not joined the newer Avalon forum.

was notintimate enough with the Camelot issues since Bill interviewed Charles and I sensed an enormous deviant curve begin. The curve began in Avalon for me with a hijacking I doubt anyone else really noticed.

It is three years since the threads on Project Avalon Forum were hot and new, people sweaty with "wanting to know!" Everyone must have grown from seeds to giant trees! And others turned to stone, or not on fertile ground and wandering.

Haven't found how to save my profile info or upload avatar, so will do this now, first. Because time is short.

Thank you all

Snakesalive Very Happy
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 am

I see you, snakesalive
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Welcome to the Mists snakesalive. Indeed, time is short.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Welcome in our Mists snakesalive.
    Always glad to meet Old PA friends here .
    Have a great time amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 am

hi snakesalive & lindabaker - good to see the two of you

~ always remember, if we are going to do something, we NEVER do it all alone

there are important parts to all puzzles - if you want to solve them
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:25 am

Susan, did you ever recover from that bug and did they figure out what it is?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 pm

yes, set so i can sign in - but, i can't do anything - including reading my own personal emails LOL
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 pm

the only thing that bugs me, is that people do NOT help people with real truths
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:the only thing that bugs me, is that people do NOT help people with real truths

My Dear - We're attempting that here...

Which People ?

And which Truths ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Well Carol doesn't have time for me,
    perhaps, you do Transco ?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 am