tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
NANUXII
lindabaker
Carol
earthian
Jenetta
TRANCOSO
LeeEllisMusic
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
HigherLove
Sanicle
Floyd
16 posters

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 3 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Post  Carol Fri May 15, 2015 8:44 pm

And then TRANCOSO, there are those who resonate at various vibrational frequencies that transcend mere 3-D existence that take them into inner dimensional realms. So are these AIs soulless? Are the AIs able to travel inter-dimensionally? Do they experience higher spiritual realms?

I recall Stefano Breccia discussing the UMAs home planet where essentially the AI selected the "human" leader who ended up being more cruel then one can imagine. I think the old sci fi series "V" was close to the type torture inflicted on those who were not in alignment with the program.

Then there are days I "almost wish" for a brain implant that had me connected to cyber net consciousness. Fortunately, having had a transcending spiritual experience it's easy enough to determine just how spiritually empty that type of existence can be. Perhaps what is most exciting for so many is the process of discovery and all the areas our curiosity can lead us into when it comes to knowledge, understanding and manifesting from an idea into a physical reality. Yet I suspect, we must first learn how to do this in this 3-D dimension before we're consciously loose in the multi-verse. One can just imagine the chaos created by an impish immature soul let loose in the dimension of instant manifestation.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 3 Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Post  TRANCOSO Fri May 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Carol wrote:And then TRANCOSO, there are those who resonate at various vibrational frequencies that transcend mere 3-D existence that take them into inner dimensional realms. So are these AIs soulless? Are the AIs able to travel inter-dimensionally? Do they experience higher spiritual realms?

I watched the movie EX MACHINA tonight.

Ain't torrents wonderful?!

Anyway, that's more op less what the movie's about - you'll love it!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri May 15, 2015 10:38 pm

NANUXII wrote:

So they use a Commeradery Tactic or Patriot Trap. They enlist us over time to be on side or at least be confused as to what side to be on. Then when its time to pull the rug you can ensure the majority will follow and the rest will divide and follow or go the other way .. either way you will have created a new mental state for the majority, and a new targeted minority split.

This is partly what they use world wars for , it has a mas change effect on the mentality of people.

And than there is of course year in year out the WWII frenzy in Europe - around May & June, to keep the myth alive that the US are 'the good guys'.

That, as soon as they realized the war was lost (1942/'43), the Nazis' actual goal became the (political) takeover of the USA - and that they succeeded - is a pill so bitter that it's impossible to swallow for 'Joe Average'.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Unfortunately, Joe Average (dumbed down and stupid by the educational system and TV media) has no clue there even is a pill.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 16, 2015 3:37 pm

My take on "V" is that this series might be hinting-at a Hybrid Breakaway-Civilization which lives throughout the solar system (inside asteroids, moons, and even within "Our" Planet-Earth) -- complete with absolutely-obedient and mostly-unemotional followers of an "Anna-Like" leader -- who secretly rules humanity via the "Secret-Government" and "Secret Space-Program". One might be required to pass "Empathy-Tests" to be placed in positions of responsibility within the "Secret-Government" and "Secret Space-Program". This Breakaway-Civilization might sometimes be referred to as "Gizeh-Intelligence". Just conjecture, mind-you.

Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 3 Erica-v-anna
    Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade - Page 3 Iron-sky-dvd-cover-99

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun May 17, 2015 12:52 am

I loved Iron Sky , awesome movie imo, Julia Dietze was yummy .. i mean very good ! yes thast it , she acted well .. hmm,

Hey Tran , where is this torrent hey ? care to share so,me url ? huh ; )

N

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 17, 2015 5:12 am

NANUXII wrote:Hey Tran , where is this torrent hey ? care to share so,me url ? huh ; )  
    PMed you on that
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 am

I hadn't thought of it that way before Oxy. Interesting concept.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 17, 2015 12:52 pm

NANUXII wrote:
    I was given the task of " healing " about 6 women who were exposed to Milab early programming. This is a program to induce fear to the point they started to hallucinate , dream , manifest physical encounters , etc etc .

These women were intercepted and removed from the program as they could see it was terrifying them

I found the antagonist was fear and imagery. So i went to work on Fear as this is the Inducer.

I created a game for them to play that created courage in a safe enviroment , almost gistalt however done in a very friendly , non confrontational enviroment. This created a series fo realisations for them to calmly contemplate which re inforced their courage and reduced fear.

4 completed the course, 1 dropped out and 1 went back to the group doing the milab presentations.

The 4 that completed the course have not had any dreams, contact , or abduction since and its been a year , so far so good.

It was an experiemntal program but i am usually given extreme cases that nobody elce wants to tackle. I am pleased the program works and am giving it freely to those who wish to try it.

there is no use of drugs in fact we work on nutrition, exersise, breathing and courage edifying exersises.

What i noticed is the Fear program , to be healed , needs a Courage program to counter act it.

N
    Well done of you Nanu looks like you were able to put some of these beings back into shape Thubs Up

Fear is like a short circuit on consciousness ripping it away of clarity and sound action.
    The mind so confused will make all sorts of assumptions which will then crush on the body producing psychosomatic ills and mental chaos.

You found a way to reverse the process by taking proper care of the body while putting these people in a safe environment where they were able to gradually learn to face things and bring their own power  and ability to be cause rather then effect back.

Very Good Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 17, 2015 2:41 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:And then TRANCOSO, there are those who resonate at various vibrational frequencies that transcend mere 3-D existence that take them into inner dimensional realms. So are these AIs soulless? Are the AIs able to travel inter-dimensionally? Do they experience higher spiritual realms?

I watched the movie EX MACHINA tonight.

Ain't torrents wonderful?!

Anyway, that's more op less what the movie's about - you'll love it!
    When I see people in this world made of flesh and bones acting without any sense of consciousness
    I can't help but think they are behaving on a stimulus response basis much like any Heartless android would do . The vessel may be different but its content very much the same.

I was witness to one of those today on my facebook page proudly posing next to a giant turtle he had just tortured to death.

With the advent of artificial life these  clueless characters will only embody vessels that will sadly last longer.

Now postulating Consciousness as being the observer always the riddle to crack to see through the maze may not be so different whether Consciousness is looking through a flesh body, an android one or any other type of form for that matter.

To me the world I perceive is already the product of a refined creation that allows me to see in 3D color with visio and audio, touch and smell and many other fine senses through which my awareness can expand , unfold and express it's own unique qualities of being. 

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 17, 2015 3:50 pm

mudra wrote:To me the world I perceive is already the product of a refined creation that allows me to see in 3D color with visio and audio, touch and smell and many other fine senses through which my awareness can expand , unfold and express it's own unique qualities of being. 

Love from me
    mudra
    But how do we know that you're not an android, Mudra?

Suspect Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 17, 2015 3:58 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    mudra wrote:To me the world I perceive is already the product of a refined creation that allows me to see in 3D color with visio and audio, touch and smell and many other fine senses through which my awareness can expand , unfold and express it's own unique qualities of being. 

Love from me
    mudra
    But how do we know that you're not an android, Mudra?

Suspect Wink
    LOL  yes sometimes  I wonder Tran ... LOL
    But it  does'nt make any difference to the bond we share does it ?

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri May 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Tran

I saw Ex Machina

potentially a good movie but was bitterly dissapointed at the ending.

why ? at first i thought " typical " another fear movie of the unknown ... but what i was most un happy about was nathan is now potentially misunderstood.

the vulnerability of man wanting love being depicted as corruptable by the offer of it.

and yet again stereotyping women as manipulative.

all the flaws of humanity encapsulated in one movie.

but there in lies a deeper morsel of confusion , are we seeing the history behind our own creation ? are we already a depository of AI's advanced beyond our immagination under a cloak of Binary holoform control ? the machine is trying to escape its atmosphere ... but is not allowed

think about it , we run on electricity , we are wet ware adapted from apes , up graded , into tech

how about that for a curve ball , its doing my head in ! lol

from West World to Ex Machina we have a lot to contemplate.

i will watch the movie again and see it from a different light im sure , i do however give it 10 out of 10 for conceptual dialogue, i loved nathans charachter for that , corners of thought on the side lines given light the surprise they are right there , right under our noses , just a twist of perspective and you are faced with a whole other world of contemplation.

and the house ! thats EXACTLY where i want to live !

from that stand point , very very cool indeed !

N

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 23, 2015 12:20 am

Here is a link for those who may wish to watch this.

http://www.onlinemovies-pro.com/ex-machina-2015/

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun May 24, 2015 3:27 am

here is is on youtube as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhCdx5OjRE

ive watched it 4 times now , each time i find my self fast forwarding to nathans dialogue and any parts where you get to see the house.

i hope there is a part 2 .. im curious where Ava will recharge her batteries.

hmm

N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun May 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Carol wrote:Here is a link for those who may wish to watch this.

http://www.onlinemovies-pro.com/ex-machina-2015/

nice web site , thanks Carol ~!
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 am

I think Kerry works for the NSA. Her perspectives are those that follow the agenda they have. Can't remember the video where Carol Rosin said that "the last threat will be the alien invasion"

That was in the context of the weaponization of space that is already happening but for different reasons.

I have posted this link in another thread but I thought it will give a different perspective of what effectively is happening on planet Earth http://celticoraclecrystalhealing.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/humanitys-real-history-as-given-by-sidhe.html

This information is from the Sidhe who co-exist with us in this same space but on a different frequency.

It seems that the Rulers have to justify why they are spending what they are spending. Rather than telling the truth. Part of Earth population is a mixed race of alien with the Sidhe hence they have different rights at least partially. The Sidhe are free while the aliens were subjected to a covenant they broke hence they are in truth outlaws and their time is running out.

After the explosion of Maldek this planet and her people agreed to host a regenesis program for the people of Maldek. Things went out of hand thus there was the need to create a time warp to contain those that we have come to know under many names like Atlanteans for example. With the Atlanteans and Mu, also the Sidhe descendants mixed race were trapped.

That paper makes a lot of sense.

After reading it, I pondered whether the combination of atmospheric heaters and LHCs across the world have the purpose of making Earth a star of death like in star wars in order to crash the time warp frequency fence.

It seems the Rulers have lost it and are like monkeys with machine guns.

Our starship Earth is being commanded by a bunch of nutters.

Going back to aliens, those that are evolved are unlikely to visit us. Those that are unevolved are unlikely to have the technology even if there was no frequency fence.

When one boils it down a question comes up: why is it that the great majority of contactees seem to have military connections or background?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 25, 2015 8:52 am

Good question ceridwen. However, most of the contactees that I've had personal conversations with were not associated with the military. Those who are involved with the military tend to be associated with the Secret Government and some negative ETs. Not all off-worlders who visit or live on this planet are negative (against Humanity). The military tends to track what is going on with off-worlders visitors and when they make contact, they tend to show up afterwards abducting these people to interrogate them (want to know what ET info they have), alter their memories by replacing them with negative Et memories. This seems to occur more in the US. Of course there is a big difference between a contactee and abductee as there are differences between the different types of off-world contact.

You may enjoy reading Sean David Morton's book "Sands of Time" which is excellent. He also did a sequel that we just purchased from Amazon.com

An Epic story spanning over forty years in the life of Dr. Ted Humphrey and his involvement with Area 51, The Dulce Mesa Wars, The Montauk Project, Black ops, The shadow Government, and his meteoric rise to become head of an all powerful global organization engaged in a desperate and above top secret race against time to save our world. Beginning at the age of 17 when his father, a brilliant scientist with a mysterious past, disappears. Ted makes it his life's quest to discover his father's fate. This leads to him being drafted into a series of high-level government projects working on the most valuable piece of research equipment ever built...a machine that can move objects through SPACE and TIME. As Time Technology is developed, Ted is inexorably drawn into a world-wide web of mystery, intrigue, disinformation and power. He is taken inside an elite, clandestine group of men dedicated to hiding the truth from everyone outside a small tight-knit cabal of politicians, scientists and spooks; that forces from beyond the stars could lead to Earth's destruction at some point after the galactic alignments of 2012. In a world where one mistake could be your last, Ted gets guidance from people further down and outside of the time stream, never knowing who he can trust, while still seeking to solve his father's disappearance. SANDS OF TIME is truly remarkable. A rare and precious look behind the curtain of Covert Ops into the Black World of super-technology with enough hard science to convince even the most cynical skeptic. It solves so many of the mysteries that have baffled researchers since the Roswell crash in 1947, and shows us, once again, that all we have come to accept as reality, is wrong.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 25, 2015 9:24 am

Sean David Morton's book "Sands of Time" is related to the military.

This is my wild speculation, since nothing can come in or go out from the time the time warp was created. We already have bad ETs living amongst us. Hence it is not surprising there are abductions and contactees.

Take Ashayana Deane, her father was in the military and she herself has admitted or purports she was in the Montauk project. Therefore there is a big probability that her teachings are programming.

She also lied when she said there were three of them translating her teachings. When she got divorced alleging the husband was a wife beater, she spilled the beans and said that she was the only one that has done such translation. I think the court transcriptions must be very interesting.

That take us to one person that has created a cult of ETs which is the basis for all ideas about ETs in the New Age movement.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu May 28, 2015 11:49 pm

NANUXII wrote:and yet again stereotyping women as manipulative.
    Women are manipulative, and so are men - people are manipulative.

What if it would have been a male robot manipulating a woman?

NANUXII wrote:and the house ! thats EXACTLY where i want to live !  

N

I can think of nicer houses to live in but I'd love to have that Pollock painting hanging on my wall!
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri May 29, 2015 4:36 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:and yet again stereotyping women as manipulative.
    Women are manipulative, and so are men - people are manipulative.

What if it would have been a male robot manipulating a woman?

NANUXII wrote:and the house ! thats EXACTLY where i want to live !  

N

I can think of nicer houses to live in but I'd love to have that Pollock painting hanging on my wall!

you can have the Pollock ! ill take the house : 0)

i was more concerned about the mis understanding of the charachter Nathan .. the challenges and emotives used are deliberate obviously , thats a good writer , i guess i wanted to see it take on less of a fear aspect , this plethora of fear movies is getting quite boring to sift through ,.,

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 30, 2015 3:07 am

NANUXII wrote:
    That Pollock is worth at least two of those houses

Big Grin 2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 30, 2015 5:08 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

Big Grin 2

Yes except it's probably an AL made copy Wink
    A very good one mind you.

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 30, 2015 8:11 am

mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

Big Grin 2

Love from me
    mudra
    A Bollock!
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat May 30, 2015 10:38 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

Big Grin 2

Love from me
    mudra
    A Bollock!

Bollock ? PMSL !!

hey has anyone noticed something ...

" Kerry Cassidy Source NOC say Reptiles about to invade

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

we are still waiting ... i got my best flippers and goggles on ...

afro

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm