tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Carol
Jenetta
sunflower
mudra
Floyd
9 posters

The Mists preparedness download library

Floyd
    Floyd

The Mists preparedness download library - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mists preparedness download library

Post  Floyd Mon May 16, 2011 8:33 am

Carol wrote:
    This is what I get at the free energy link Floyd. Site not published
    Any other way of getting the data?

Hmmm seems fine to me
    http://www.preparednessandsurvival.info/free-energyalternative-energy.html
    Ive heard there can be a prob in explorer but nos sure as im a firefox user

try it a couple of times..its defo published Carol

Last edited by Floyd on Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Mists preparedness download library - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mists preparedness download library

Post  Floyd Mon May 16, 2011 8:34 am

Carol wrote:If my dinar comes through I'll buy everyone a ticket to Paraguay for our new, to be established bug-out commune.

Thanks but defo northern hemisphere for moi. I'll take you up on that dinar card donation tho!!!!!! Enlightened
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 am

Why northern hemisphere? I'm closer to the equator and it is much more year round garden friendly.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 16, 2011 8:45 am

Carol wrote:Why northern hemisphere? I'm closer to the equator and it is much more year round garden friendly.

When the moon slips its orbit the southern hemisphere is gonna get messy. North slightly better. In fact the futher north, the better.
    Ive got one eye on climate post event. It wont be the same. In fact Uk (or what little is left of it) will be enjoying spain like temperatures.
    Cool
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 am

Excellent work, Floyd. Toast
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 am

Yes Floyd.. This is "excellent".. Thanks..
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Foyd, I am looking for my U. S. Army Ranger handbooks on field combat survival and wilderness survival and if I find them and they are not classified I will send them to you to get them on here. Heh heh

I suggest everyone buy an MTM with a 10 year battery life you can use it as a flashlight it is so bright! Nuke

Google special ops watch with a com extension Thubs Up
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Thanks for the "tips" FJC.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm