tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

accessing my profile

blueyedgal
    blueyedgal

accessing my profile Empty accessing my profile

Post  blueyedgal Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello,

I wanted to go into my profile and noticed there is no profile button avaiable. I thought that was weird so I looked and looked maybe I missed it. I know I could use another cup of coffee but am I right there is no button. Nope So I thought if I click on my name...nope nothing so how do I get into my profile, to change picture, change settings? Thanks!

Ok now that I posted this I found the answer to my question...I quess I am stuck on slow today! fyi....its the ucp button.
    burgundia
    burgundia

accessing my profile Empty Re: accessing my profile

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Click MEMBERS..find your avatar, click there and you will see 4 choices..click on PROFILE.
    blueyedgal
    blueyedgal

Post  blueyedgal Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks Burgundia,

I figured it out after I posted, Embarassed there is a U.C.P. button that takes me to it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

So that's how you do it? Thanks burgundia as I have a devil of a time with it too.

However, you can also click on your name and a drop down menu shows up which will lead you to it as well.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm