tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
ceridwen
Eartheart
enemyofNWO
Aquaries1111
Nobu
devakas
Floyd
mudra
Mercuriel
Sanicle
We Are You
Brook
lawlessline
greybeard
Von
burgundia
solent
orthodoxymoron
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
gscraig
lindabaker
AscendingStarseed
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
Carol
30 posters

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU

lindabaker
    lindabaker

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Empty Re: ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 am

gscraig, I had the same thought about the photo. Anything can be photoshopped now. However, it may be soon that we will be able to see something, anyway. Who is watching the sky with their "little eye?" I spy with my little eye...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 am

gscraig, Mercuriel already posted NASA photos of PX in this thread: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t132p30-what-s-coming-our-way

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Orcus_12
    Subject LUMI (229) from March 2005
    ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Orcus_15

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Orcus_20

It's real. I had one friend who actually saw it through the Vatican Observatory in Arizona in 2005 as well. It's here along with numerous comets from the Ort cloud that it is dragging along in its wake and it is a planet with orbiting moons. In addition, we also have some huge comets out there and we've entered a very highly energetic area of space. The closer we get to the galactic center the more dense the cosmic gamma rays are whose bombardment of the earth had increased 20% and that was just over a couple of years. One can just imagine how much much this has increased this year and more to come in the next 24 months. Even if there were no PX, crossing the galactic plane and increase in cosmic gamma rays would create global warming where the core of the earth heats up (which is why we see so many active volcanoes world-wide) that result in quakes and shifts in weather patterns. PX is, I suspect responsible for the pole shift as the magnetic force from PX pulls on the earth. On March 15th there is an alignment of the comet (or is it PX?), our sun and if I recall correctly 5 other planets. Being in an agitated area of space with the comet and/or PX in such close proximity of the sun, I fully expect the sun to act as a solar capacitor where there are huge arcs of energy resulting in massive solar flares which will affect the planet. Already we are have reports of holes in the atmosphere/magnetosphere where cosmic gamma rays pour through affecting the earth below.

Furthermore, there is a full Moon on March 19th. So during the pull of the full moon along with the alignment of PX, the sun and other planetary bodies what do you think is possible? Niclolai communicated to expect Yellowstone to erupt during the last half of March. Well Yellowstone isn't the only thing happening now is it. Kilauea is ready to boil over - and Hawaii and Yellowstone are two of the biggest volcanoes in the world which are ABOVE the equator. What do you think is going to be happening below the equator where the primary pull from PX is occuring?

In the recent report from Christchurch, NZ they are reporting the earthquake was unlike anything they had ever seen before and the devastation from the quake severe. Well having been in two 7. point quakes (San Francisco in '89 and Hawaii) I can say what happened in NZ was far worse because of the loss of life. Folks should pay attention to Instigator's reports as he at least can identify which areas are at high risk based on where the coronal holes are in the sun. However, I fully suspect the sun will be in full solar flare/CME mode in just 3 weeks or sooner and this time humankind may not be so lucky.

I suspect because of this upcoming alignment the argument for the pole shift to happen around March 15th is circulating. It is possible. However, I don't think it will happen this time as there are other transitions where PX will get closer to the earth. Meanwhile, the core of the earth will continue to heat up and we will continue to see massive die offs of animals/fish around the planet due to numerous anomalous conditions. More volcanoes will erupt and major quakes along with sinkholes will occur. The Madrid fault may go this time as it is constantly shaking with daily quakes.

Wherever the whales or dolphins beach themselves is likely where the magnetic lay lines are already shifting and the next possible major quake to occur. Meanwhile, Indonesia is sinking, Vanuatu is rising, parts of Australia sinking... all in the southern hemisphere and their are quakes all along the plates boundaries. Look at this seismic monitor map. This is TODAY.

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 TopMap.eveday

There are also reports of South African splitting down the upper middle and a new ocean likely to emerge in that new geological area. These things don't happen unless there is something of significant size in space creating a magnetic pull that is primarily affecting the planet. What we are witnessing are multiple factors stressing earth all coming to a peak in 2012 when our entire solar system will be engulfed in the galactic wave (fact).

The biggest tragedy that is occurring on our planet right now is how so many governments have chosen to ignore the needs of their people and are engaged in power struggles when they could educate the populace and have them working constructively toward the salvation of humankind.

Of course we do have the globalists who are in charge of the financial wealth of the planet and are out to get everything they can for themselves at the expense of almost everyone else. They have robbed from the people so they can survive in their underground bunkers. Maybe they have even moved some stargate jump rooms down there somewhere and will be off-planet for the big explosion of the sun. Because when that galactic wave reaches our sun... it will have a signifiant impact.

Personally, I think all of this fighting is orchestrated as a means to keep the majority of the global population's attention away from the realities of PX, the galactic wave and the devastating effects on earth. Rather then develop a plan of action that involves as many of the people of the planet as possible these globalists are insuring they and theirs are safe and everyone else is expendable. How utterly, utterly tragic for them. This is an incredible opportunity to utilize group global consciousness to control weather, to put up a protective shield around the planet and to help harness the solar output. Humanity could instead be looking forward to blossoming into their full potential as conscious spiritual beings participating in the grandest cycle this solar system has ever witnessed and instead they are being treated like insects, expendable and of little or no value. Those that lead, don't. Those of spiritual integrity who could help guide the way are few and far between. And the worst part is the globalist also have control of the media and would rather keep humankind enslaved then to help lift them up to fulfill their destiny as spiritual beings.

In the end, where are they going to go? We all have to die sometime. And dying is just a transformation as consciousness does continue. So imagine crossing over with the stain of all of that sin knowing and fulling experiencing the pain and suffering that one participated in creating for others. Trust me it is not a pretty picture. Having had a near death review I relived every evil thought I ever had even toward annoying drivers on the freeway. I can just imagine the consequences to those who have created suffering and death toward others. If that isn't punishment enough - it gets worse. Just imagine having to relieve with all of ones senses the pain and suffering of each individual one has brought harm to forever. What most people don't understand is that they bring upon themselves judgment by their actions. No one else does it to them not even on the other side. It just doesn't work that way. Of course the key to release is forgiveness and repentance. Only will those who create chaos for fun ever realize even when consciousness continues on the other side to forgive themselves? Most don't.

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Moments-big-X
    Irrespective of how others experience reality on the planet, reality as a spiritual being is also something to take note of. One must choose for oneself how to live ones own life. And to live a life of selfless service to the Divine and be happy is the path to freedom.

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 TheKeeperOfTheGoldenTemple%20

Last edited by Carol on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:58 am

I think you have summed it all up nicely Carol...... Flowers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Carol, that first photo, post number 27, is looking so real to me. So, that's our sun, the red star, and the black one is our "planet" X? If I have missed the details, sorry. Linda p,s, I just felt new madrid possibly rumbling very slightly again. And again just this second. Very very slight, almost like sitting on a piano bench and feeling the chords from the floor, up.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Post 27 Planet X with its orbiting moons. Not our sun. It is PX (or the comet) that is lining up with our sun, moon and 3 other planets with earth on March 20th. Full moon is on the 18th and window is 3 days prior beginning on the 15th. You only have a couple of weeks to get into a safe area.

And you my dear, if you are feeling quakes, are in a danger zone. The Madrid fault will go within the next few weeks. I hope you have your camping gear in the trunk of your car.

Have you watched all of the youtube videos at this thread? Or the Yellowstone thread?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1968-new-madrid-earthquake-information

Keep an eye on where Michele Obama and kids are this coming month.

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Thanks for the information as usual Carol. Please note, that your first response to my curiousity in relation to the PX photo, would have sufficed. The remainder of information provided was only a reminder of things I am already fully aware of. Cheers!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Produced and narrated by Marshall Masters, the first part of this February 2009 video report focuses on the revised upwards estimates for a more violent solar maximum in 2012. It also demonstrates the methodical manner, in which mainstream media has begun dumbing down science coverage of these important trends.

The second half of the program presents a series of 2012 Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios developed by Jacco van der Worp, MSc. Based on core criteria called the electrical kill zone, it presents several Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios. These 2012 scenarios range from a best case scenario to a possible Extinction Level Event (E. L. E.) flyby, where up to 90% of all presently living species could perish.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Carol wrote:Post 27 Planet X with its orbiting moons. Not our sun. It is PX (or the comet) that is lining up with our sun, moon and 3 other planets with earth on March 20th. Full moon is on the 18th and window is 3 days prior beginning on the 15th. You only have a couple of weeks to get into a safe area.

And you my dear, if you are feeling quakes, are in a danger zone. The Madrid fault will go within the next few weeks. I hope you have your camping gear in the trunk of your car.

Have you watched all of the youtube videos at this thread? Or the Yellowstone thread?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1968-new-madrid-earthquake-information

Keep an eye on where Michele Obama and kids are this coming month.

Thanks Carol, for the info. and yes, the small quakes are a sign. I have been preparing all day. And I never thought I would have a dream about anything specific until last night, and I got a whopper in technicolor. Tidal wave at least one story above my home. And I am at 2000 feet elevation in the Appalachians. Time to head for higher ground. Now, to get the kids in the car at the right time. Oh, please, this is very unnerving! Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I do understand Linda. When I was in the last two 7. earthquakes our home was okay and other then aftershocks, we had no damage. However one of the fault lines went right through my office and as I was sitting there listening to everything crashing in the other offices and wondering if the ceiling was going to fall down. I was the third level up so it really shook. The aftershocks were unnerving. My legs were like noodles for weeks and we moved out of the area 6 months later up to the Yosemite area. That was the San Francisco quake. We were very lucky.

I'm concerned about the Madrid area because of all of the Edgar Cayce predictions and because of the sheer number of ongoing quakes in the area. That is not normal and it's not settling down. Instead it looks like it is building up to something. So of course I worry about all of the people in the area. I don't know about a tsunami there. Usually a dream with water means one is feeling emotionally overwhelmed. You may be in a safe zone but just feel the quakes. Is there anyone you can check with who is knowledgeable in your area? I there is anyway to track from harmonic tremors and keep a close eye on the situation that would help.

I thought a lot of retired military (who know what is coming) moved to the Arkansas mountain area.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Empty EleniB/Planet X

Post  Jenetta Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks Carol, for the info. and yes, the small quakes are a sign. I have been preparing all day. And I never thought I would have a dream about anything specific until last night, and I got a whopper in technicolor. Tidal wave at least one story above my home. And I am at 2000 feet elevation in the Appalachians. Time to head for higher ground. Now, to get the kids in the car at the right time. Oh, please, this is very unnerving! Linda[/quote]
    I had a dream too in the early morning hours today before I woke up which has left me feeling off centered all day...maybe its just all the hype to do with the brown dwarf I've been listening to lately...e.g. John Moore is off on his dates somewhat as his 2007 video which Carol posted said 2009 or 2010 at the latest.
    My dream encouraged me to get moving into the interior around Prince George (where my brother lives) as I am only 50-60 miles from a big city on the West Coast even though I'm at a higher altitude living on a small mountain.
    This means of course I will have to change my housesitting plans at the end of March ho-hum...
    My feeling is that if I see a black circular shadow next door to the Sun approximately mid March (the skies will have to be clear of chemtrails) I have to flee inland as this is the very very short 3rd phase that John Moore talks about in his video after that the 4th phase and the world will be forever changed.
    We are in the 2nd phase now where all the birds, marine life, etc. are dying and earthquakes, volcanoes are erupting. Not a pretty picture and I am not trying to be a "Prophet of Doom".

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you, Jenetta, which one is the John Moore video? I may have skipped over it because I thought I have seen it before. Guess it's time to check them out again. I had no idea he was so specific.

Carol, yes, a "tide of emotion" is what I saw in my wave dream. Interestingly enough, the wave was clean and there was sunlight on it. It was frothy with debris that looked like wood pulp. I know I'm located physically just on the borderline of possible Atlantic inflow, based on books I read long ago. And Carol, Edgar Cayce did talk about these very events. He said Japan, New Madrid, and California, in that order, right?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi Linda, I don't remember the order but Japan has been having quakes and volcanoes erupting so they been dealing with an increase in activity these past few months. Mt. Fiji is smoking too and it's been dormant for a very long time. In the recent iceagenow website they are indicating that two dormant volcanoes for 600,000 million year may be responsible for the Christchurch quake in New Zealand as they may be waking up. I've looked at the quake patterns and it is amazing. Some of the activity reminds me of what I see in the Alaska area on the ring of fire, California is very active up and down the state. Yellowstone and Arkansas is active only someone is deleting the data from Yellowstone. When I pull up the golbal maps from other countries I find the locations marked.

I suspect those who listen to their inner intuition will sense when to start packing up and where to go. Unfortunately, too many are distracted by MSM's world, local, financial woes. They are under attack in almost every possible way at the gas pump, in the supermarket, IRAs, home loans.. you name it and most everything is very unsettled. I also suspect that a lot of the anxst is also a reflection of what is happening in the world, wacky weather, wildlife dying off, the Gulf of Mexico diaster, the whole in the magnetsphere and increased build up of tension as the planet continues to be bombarded by cosmic gamma rays. That alone has got to be having an effect on the psyche and ones physical well being.

One of the things pointed out in the USGS world map is that they are NOT tracking, showing all the quakes in Europe and elsewhere. The whole planet is quaking and there have been several earth tremors (the whole planet) just in the last month.

I did create a thread with the different world maps after the shift.

Here is the link http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1438-pole-shift-and-earthchanges-maps?highlight=world+maps

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm

I did create a thread with the different world maps after the shift.

I don't know how you find the time, but thank you for all of your hard work, Carol! cheers

This is some major XXXX! Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:28 am

You're more then welcome Cetaceous. The goal is to gather the data from multiple sources and have it available in one location so folks can view it and determine for themselves what they want to do. Unfortunately we are probably known, via Richard, as the left overs toilet flush from their forum. When we were discovered it was when Linda did her expose on Cliff High which ended up on Rense. Now we get traffic all throughout day and night from all over the world but don't get near the numbers a forum like GLP gets. If we weren't in the times that we are, this wouldn't trouble me. However, my concern is for the safety and well being of others. Main stream media along with the Public Government Departments are doing a huge disservice when they withhold critical information that is meant to save lives.

All I can do is gather the data, post it and hope those who need or want it, can find it. We know the FEMA camps are there and that the food has been gathered to those sites. However, I will NEVER forget what happened with Katrina. Supplies were available and withheld. People lost everything. Now the Gulf of Mexico is an ongoing disaster of epic proportions. Can you imagine what may occur with the Madrid Fault splitting and Yellowstone erupting? Crazy Happy

Jenetta
    Jenetta

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Empty EleniB/Planet X

Post  Jenetta Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 am

[quote="lindabaker"]Thank you, Jenetta, which one is the John Moore video? I may have skipped over it because I thought I have seen it before. Guess it's time to check them out again. I had no idea he was so specific.

Linda the John Moore video 1-12 is on Carol's post #22 on this thread.

Post  lindabaker Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 am

Thank you for the post number, Jenetta. Carol, I've been aware of the upcoming changes for a long time, like I have said many times before. This forum may be small, but that does not diminish it's importance. I may be only one person looking at this forum almost daily, but the people I am preparing to assist are many. Ripple effect, no? We are printing road and route maps and I'm handing them out to the young people and telling them that GPS and phones may not be working. They hadn't even thought of that! Regarding the new madrid quaking: there are very small cracks on my bathroom wall where the wall meets the countertop at the sink area. I know for a fact the cracks were not there last week when I cleaned, as I was admiring my job with the caulking gun. I had no idea such low level quakes could damage a wall like that! This is a wake up call for the people in the mid-south central region of the US: it's not just a possible scenario. It is happening now, and thank you Great Spirit and our earth for waking up slowly, giving us time to think and prepare. If things get tough, I ask for specific prayers for the children. That they not suffer. Thank you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

yw...

NASA Discovers New Planet In Our Solar System

A new, enormous planet may soon be discovered at the edge of the solar system, say two U.S. astrophysicists searching for proof of the celestial body's existence.

John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, researchers at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, created a mathematical model that shows a distant gas planet one to four times the mass of Jupiter could explain the patterns of comets in a particular region of the sky.

The potential new planet has been nicknamed Tyche after the Greek goddess believed to have influenced the fortune of cities.

Matese and Whitmire published a paper about it in the journal Icarus in November, predicting the planet's location orbiting the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud, a spherical shell of cometary bodies believed to surround the sun far beyond the orbit of Pluto.

The paper suggested evidence of the new planet would have been recorded by NASA's Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) telescope, launched in 2009, which is releasing its first batch of data in April.

The researchers told The Independent this week that they believe the data could reveal the new planet within two years.

However, astronomer Phil Plait, who writes the Bad Astronomy blog on Discover Magazine's website, said after reading the papers by Matese and Whitmire, he thought their data "were interesting but unconvincing."

Plait said the researchers' sample size was too small and the planet may not exist at all.

"What I want to see are observations of this planet," he wrote.

The solar system currently has eight known planets.

Pluto, formerly the ninth planet in the solar system, was demoted to a "dwarf planet" by International Astronomical Union in 2006, after the definition of a planet was changed.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2011/02/15/science-planet-wise-matese-whitmire.html#ixzz1E3ayqRi2

Great channels to view: In no particular order.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/EXOMATRlXTV
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Spud4X
    https://www.youtube.com/user/f328owner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/illyounotme
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MorpheusWasRight
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PushyMonk
    https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
    https://www.youtube.com/user/patrioticspace
    https://www.youtube.com/user/drfreemason
    https://www.youtube.com/user/danbowski40
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MissSkya1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/brooklynprepper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/morningmayan
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAwakeningangel

Last edited by Carol on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 B5c2fed0a53891809f2a36fa7269dbb9
    Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto
    The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012. Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... According to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team.

The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9". . . .

Nemesis
    The theory of a companion sun is not new. It has often been described as Nemesis, after the Greek figure in mythology. The mythological Nemesis was the spirit of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris, vengeful fate personified as a remorseless goddess. The name Nemesis is related to the Greek word meaning "to give what is due".

Nemesis is now often used as a term to describe one's worst enemy, normally someone or something that is the exact opposite of oneself but is also somehow similar. For example, Professor Moriarty is frequently described as the nemesis of Sherlock Holmes. "Opposite yet similar" is the perfect description for a companion to our Sun. But the name Nemesis also implies a sinister nature. Will this new Nemesis be beneficial or harmful to our lives?

Many suns that we observe in the galaxy are part of binary systems or double stars. There is debate about how two suns form from a single condensed cloud of matter. Some believe that they both form at the same time; others believe they split following the creation of one huge sun.

Sometimes both spheres are capable of fusion and both suns shine brightly, encircling each other around an imaginary point call the barycenter. Sometimes only one sun attains 13MJ and ignites, while its smaller companion, the brown dwarf, glows dimly and radiates heat. Astronomers usually can only see the brightest of the two, but because they both circle around a common barycenter, the wobble reveals the mass of the unseen companion.

We are close to our Sun and within its gravitational influence. So as we are travel through space, it appears to us that the G1.9 is moving in an elipse between our furthest planetoid, Pluto, and the edge of our Solar system, near the Oort Cloud.

The newly discovered brown dwarf is reported to be located just about 60 to 66 AU (1 AU=the distance from the Sun to Earth) from us (its parigee), currently in the direction of the constellation Sagittarius. Because of periodic gravitational disturbances in areas of space further out, specifically in the Oort Cloud, the Spanish group of astronomers believe G1.9 travels in an elliptical orbit extending possibly hundreds of AU beyond the furthest known planets (its apogee). Its position just beyond Pluto suggests it is at its closest approach to the Sun and Earth.

Space appears relatively free of debris [www.binaryresearchinstitute.com] inside the planetary orbits. This is because the gravitational pull of each planet (a large mass) effectively collects the interplanetary debris (small mass). But there are exceptions.

Belts of Debris

Between Mars and Jupiter you will see a ring of debris called The Asteroid Belt. It is believed that a planet once orbited in this area before it was pulverized by some type of impact. Many theorists believe this was caused by a rogue planet that entered the Solar System -- again hinting at the existence of some unknown member of our planetary system.

Beyond the furthest planetoid, Pluto, there is a large ring of debris called the Kuiper Belt. While the asteroid belt is composed primarily of rock and metal, the Kuiper belt objects are composed largely of frozen volatiles (termed "ices"), such as methane, ammonia and water.

As we get to the edge of the Solar System we enter another debris zone, the Oort Cloud. The Oort is not a band of debris but rather a spherical shell that surrounds the Solar System and extends out to the edge of the Sun's gravitational field. This region is thought to contain frozen clumps of water, methane, ethane, carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide. It's also the birth place of comets. However, the discovery of the object 1996-PW, an asteroid in an orbit more typical of a long-period comet, suggests that the cloud may also be home to rocky objects.

Debris "fly-paper"

Jupiter and Saturn are extremely massive and have such strong gravity that they attract meteors and comets entering the planetary zone of our Solar System. They protect smaller planets like our Earth from impacts, acting like a fly-paper for meteors, comets and asteroids.

In August of 2009, Jupiter captured a large asteroid that entered the planetary zone unexpectedly, despite the efforts of astronomers to track these dangerous objects. It is believed that this asteroid was perturbed by the trajectory of G1.9, which until now, was not recognized and accounted for.

How it was discovered... the controversy

You might well ask why astronomers have never detected this object before. In fact they did. G1.9 was first identified as a "supernova remnant" in 1984 by Dave Green of the University of Cambridge and later studied in greater detail with NRAO's Very Large Array radio telescope in 1985. Because it was unusually small for a supernova it was thought to be young -- less than about 1000 years old.

But in 2007, X-ray observations made with NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory revealed that the object was much larger than the last time it was observed! It had grown in size by 16%. Puzzled by this observation, the Very Large Array repeated its observations of 23 years ago and verified that it had increased in size considerably. Knowing that supernova do not expand this quickly, unless they have just exploded, they explained that G1.9 must be a "very young" supernova -- perhaps not more than 150 years old. But no record of a visible supernova has been found corresponding to that historical period (about the time of the American Civil War).

Spanish astronomers have tracked this object with great interest because they were anticipating its appearance. Gravitational anomalies have been appearing in the Oort Cloud for some time, suggesting the perturbations were caused by a nearby object with considerable mass. The announcement that G1.9 had increased in size was no mystery to them. It is exactly what they would expect as the object moved closer to Earth.

The object, G1.9 [above right] is currently located in the direction of our Galaxy's center, Sagittarius, which glows bright in this infrared spectrum image. Because of the bright background G1.9 is not visible in normal light wavelengths.

Of course there is controversy. The Spanish asrtonomers, who call themselves the "Starviewer Team" must still convince the scientific community that G.19 is not a supernova, but rather a brown dwarf star inside our Solar System. This is not an easy task. But we asked them to do just that for this article.

The image [above] shows the evidence that the object has increased in size over the 23 years that it has been observed. On the left, the blue spherical shape was recorded in radio wavelengths in 1985 by the Very Large Array. The image on the right shows the same view taken in 2008. It is obvious that the object is larger, but critics say that this is not because the object is closer, but rather that the residual "shell" from the exploding star has advanced out from its origin. They note the shape is not spherical but consistent with the type of remnants usually seen with supernova.

In this image [above] we see the original 1985 radio emission image from VLA compared to the 2007 x-ray image taken by the Chandra Observatory.

Colleen Tomas here: Note the blackness at the center of the above four photos of G1.9. This is expected (by me) of any star that has phonons on the outside instead of on the inside like our Sun (Personal theory based on physics: matter and antimatter pick a magnetic zone to quadrant of in. Local space ambient ion charge determines which type of matter will go inside and which goes outside). Phonons can be 100% efficient at absorbing light. Earthlings have only just begun to learn about phonons as they play with crystals for electronics and other applications. Crystals will emit harmonic phonons until you squeeze them, at which time they emit photons instead of harmonic phonons (owing to making magnetic transverse waves taller and closer together thus more energetic into the light emitting range).

Since NASA scientists have never heard of phonons they foolishly believe this dwarf star is a supernova that is enlarging, not because it is drawing closer but because it is expanding in an explosion. While that theory may seem plausible is does not hold up when we consider ancient historical accounts of the binary star that regularly orbits our Sun [1]. Besides, solar system changes are consistent with an approaching object that is emitting a great deal of antimatter cosmic rays that in the link there NASA admits is coming from a near by source! Antimatter is dark matter, positrons and antiprotons are phonons, cool bodies of subtle transverse waves that have intense magnetic force. Magnetic force is strongest where thermal output is lowest. Phonons are the inverse twin of photons. Together photons and phonons are the husband and wife of creation, all matter is built from matter-antimatter pairs. Together these inverse ion entities form a bar magnate with north and south poles. Matter, antimatter Ion beams are now observable in Earth's atmosphere, they are way beautiful too. Before I add the links to them know the physics first (that is my price for admission).

In the videos you will see a matter-antimatter cloud form from ion beams [NASA admits these antimatter streams are coming from a near object here) that will begin to swirl in one another's magnetic fields (sometimes they shoot apart and come back together [1, 2]). As emerging phonon tubes form they swirl draging ions around to form a flat spiral in the sky, a very large one. When the ions ground to Earth you can see the toroidal magnetic field light up in a lovely blue transverse wave spiral. When the incoming phonon tube that caused all of this to begin with finally punches trough our atmosphere you see a black hole evolve. These plasma ion-phonon-magnetic structures have been filmed all over the world. Apparently only I can explain the physics for these since I studied phonon physics. Lots of sincere but wrongheaded explanations out to there to explain these structures but they are just guesses and even cover ups 1, 2, 3, 4.

I predicted these plasma structures and others that fit ancient art of various types of plasma effects to Dave Talbott months ago, well before the first spiral over Norway was filmed. I based my prediction on the fact that we were about to enter into the same cosmological situation that inspired the myth makers long ago. Mythological archetypes are Dave's area of expertise. The spiral is a commonly represented form in ancient art. Here you go folks the plasma phonon phenomenon I described the physics for 1, 2, 3, 4. There are more than these four on youtube, these are just my favorites. You will see one of these yourself soon, trust me, they will be frightfully common, only now you know not to be frightened. These are natural plasma entities (they do emit x-ray and gamma radiation so if one evolves over your head get under cover please).

Ok, now the Russians weigh in on G1.9 with not very kind words for NASA

Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun Russian scientists are reporting today that our Sun’s worst Deep Solar Minimum in 100-years has been broken by a newly discovered comet currently plunging towards its surface that has increased this past months Sunspot Number to 15.7, the highest it has been in Solar Cycle 24 since March, 2008, and has caused a massive eruption of C-Class flares for the past 16 days.

Solar physicist David Hathaway of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center had previously declared in 2008 about Solar Cycle 24 that it was “the blankest year of the space age”, a declaration he revised in 2009 when he stated “This is the quietest sun we’ve seen in almost a century”.

So powerful has this Deep Solar Minimum been during this cycle that scientists have reported a 50-year low in solar wind pressure, a 55-year low in solar radio emissions, and, most importantly, a 12-year low in solar “irradiance”; the sun’s brightness which has dropped by 0.02% at visible wavelengths and 6% at extreme UV wavelengths since the solar minimum of 1996.

The critical danger to our Earth with the dropping of our Sun’s brightness lies in its “irradiance” levels being long associated with periods of Global cooling, including the catastrophic period between the 16th and 19th centuries named the Little Ice Age, a fact which American scientists have been accused of hiding from the public so as to further advance their now discredited theories of Planetary warming.

But to the greatest danger facing our World it is not from the horrific effects a massive Global Cooling event would have upon us, warn Russian scientists, but rather it is from the rising potential of our Earth being struck by, or “electrically interacting” with, a comet emanating from the currently destabilizing Oort Cloud from which these ‘space missiles’ are being increasingly hurled into our Solar System.

One such “electrical interaction” between these Oort Cloud “space missiles” plunging into our inner Solar System towards the Sun is occurring now, and offering further evidence supporting these Russian scientists claims after its discovery this week by Australian amateur astronomer Alan Watson who found this ‘new comet’ while inspecting images obtained by NASA’s STEREO-A’s Hemispheric Imager.

Important to note at this point are that Russian scientists stand adamantly opposed to their American counterparts over what constitutes a comet and defines their interactions in space. Where the American scientists state in their theories that comets are ‘dirty snowballs’ whose tails are formed by the ejection of an icy mass, Russian scientists ascribe to the theory of their being made of iron, and other such metals, and whose tails are formed by the electromagnetic interaction between them and the Sun. This is known as the Electric Comet Theory.

The comet currently plunging into the Sun whose arrival was ‘announced’ over a fortnight ago with the breaking of the Deep Solar Minimum and the mass ejection of solar flares supports the Russian scientist’s theories beyond all doubt, a fact, however, which the Americans will not acknowledge as their theories have never been designed for truth, but rather for the social engineering of their public to keep them as unaware as possible to what the future holds for our Earth.

And to what the American scientists fear above all else is their public becoming aware of the giant planetary body named G1.9 that is heading towards us and is now just 60 AU’s [1 AU=the distance from the Sun to Earth] from our Planet and growing in size.

Though not known to the American people about G1.9 is that since its discovery NASA has continued to maintain that it is the remnant of a supernova explosion that occurred about 140 years ago, an explanation deemed “absurd” by Russian scientists who point out, correctly, that for a supernova to have exploded in our own Solar System in the mid 1800’s it would have been not only visible to the entire Earth, it would have been extensively documented too.

Supporting these Russian scientists who state that G1.9 was never a supernova but either a new planet to our Solar System or a brown dwarf sun are their Spanish astrophysicist counterparts whose findings we can read:

“G1.9 was first identified as a “supernova remnant” in 1984 by Dave Green of the University of Cambridge and later studied in greater detail with NRAO’s Very Large Array radio telescope in 1985. Because it was unusually small for a supernova it was thought to be young — less than about 1000 years old. But in 2007, X-ray observations made with NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory revealed that the object was much larger than the last time it was observed! It had grown in size by 16%. Puzzled by this observation, the Very Large Array repeated its observations of 23 years ago and verified that it had increased in size considerably. Knowing that supernova do not expand this quickly, unless they have just exploded, they explained that G1.9 must be a “very young” supernova — perhaps not more than 150 years old. But no record of a visible supernova has been found corresponding to that historical period (about the time of the American Civil War). Spanish astronomers have tracked this object with great interest because they were anticipating its appearance. Gravitational anomalies have been appearing in the Oort Cloud for some time, suggesting the perturbations were caused by a nearby object with considerable mass. The announcement that G1.9 had increased in size was no mystery to them. It is exactly what they would expect as the object moved closer to Earth.”

To the potential catastrophic danger posed to our Earth by G1.9 was evidenced in July, 2009, when the Planet Jupiter was hit by a large comet that entered its planetary zone unexpectedly, despite the efforts of astronomers to track these dangerous objects. Russian and Spanish astronomers contend that the comet that struck Jupiter was perturbed by the trajectory of G1.9, which until now, was not recognized and accounted for.

Though the Americans contend, also, that G1.9 has reached its closest approach to Earth in its orbit, Russian scientists couldn’t disagree more and point to the fact that NASA has so ‘continually failed’ in their explanations for this giant, and growing, “as yet unknown” space object as to have lost all credibility in any discussion of it. (emphasis added)

And so alarmed have these Russian scientists become that this past week that Anatoly Perminov, head of Russia’s space agency, told Voice of Russia radio that they were ‘gearing up’ to protect our Earth from these ‘space missiles’, including the Apophis asteroid many believe could strike our Planet in the 2030’s.

In the reporting of these events it is also important to note that the ancient peoples of our Earth spoke many times about a G1.9 type object in our solar system (Marduk, Nibiru, Planet X) and warned that when it approached our inner Solar System chaos and catastrophe always ensued.

Note from Colleen here again. Nibiru is not G1.9, Nibiru is a planet, G1.9 is a small star. G1.9 is on a 24,000 year orbit like Sedna, Nibiru has a much shorter period 3,600 years. G1.9, Sedna, Planet X etc are all in retrograde orbits together, they just are at differing distances from the Sun. The Sun is king, everything is revolving around it but in two differing planes (East-West, South-North). G1.9 pulls us up and down the galactic equator subjecting our area of the system to a shift is electrical and magnetic polarities. Every 6,000 years (approx) we change magnetic field direction, every 12,000 years we change electrical polarity. When both happen together the effects are very severe to life on earth but there is no such thing as an eventfuless crossing or shifting event when you look at Earth history.

Source links: Spain, Russia
    Continue reading at NowPublic.com: G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star. | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/g1-9-confirmed-binary-red-dwarf-star-6#ixzz1F5sj5TJh

Here is a comment on the article.

colesakick
    at 09:37 on September 1st, 2010

It is me using that colesakick handle just about everywhere including youtube. I cannot help that I am the first to piece together the connection between phonons as antimatter magnetic force carriers. Humans are so subdivided in the sciences and so forbidden from introducing anything new that someone outside the system was needed to advance this race.

The Pleadians, Nibirubians and Sirians all use antimatter drives to power their ships (UFOs), antimatter can bend light and is used to cloak those ships in addition to causing anti-gravity effects for travel. They also use antimatter ion beams to shoot down human rockets such as fired from Russia, Australia and years back from China where "spirals and lights" knocked those rockets out of the sky (see my ion beams play list or google Norway spiral etc...).

If you have seen my videos then you know I am not egocentric about what I know. I transported onto my home ship three times to reread papers I wrote re antimatter physics between Jan 31st and Valentine's Day this year. My Pleadian self woke up this year and began the mission that was the reason why I incarnated here in the first place. We are giving humans what I call Utopian Technologies that will equalize all of humanity ending classes of rich vs poor and ending the harm done this world in the interest of energy production to power your current technologies and life styles. Energy can be siphoned right from the space around you, it need not be generated at plants and sent around by wires. We need not pollute our air nor drain our planet of her life blood in order to have electricity.

Earth is preparing to defend herself from those who have been raping her. The aliens here to support human ascension into higher order beings cannot stop earth from ridding herself of humans bent on mistreating her without regard to the fact that she can FEEL what is being done. The spiritually dead have no awareness of Gaia as a living spirit being. We are expressions of Gaia's creative mind fueled into existance by the loving rays of light from the Sun. Humans are about to become cognizant of the sentience all around them above and below as well as on the surface of this world. We will all evolve Unity consciousness with all of creation, that is the next paradigm shift fast on its way to us all now.

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.com/
    Continue reading at NowPublic.com: G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star. | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/g1-9-confirmed-binary-red-dwarf-star-6#ixzz1F5tGDUv4

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Carol, post 43 is some superior info. As always, we really really appreciate what you do...Linda Also, is it my imagination, or can we actually see the comet? It's dark, very tiny at the moment? G1.9, huh? It will be a close call, but my intuition tells me we will miss it or it will miss us, by a small amount. However, there is debris, too.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:16 pm

yes carol...so much work on your part..I can't thank you enough... Flowers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm

I just read further, and clicked on the link under the story. colesakick is colleen? I think so, from the commentary and responses to the linked article.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU - Page 2 Empty two suns in the sky video from Thailand from irishspirit

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 am

Very good video by a well respected earthquakes forecaster...tptw are certainly trying har to make us go away and die of fear

Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:57 am

Well we know the pole shift has started and so far is the shift has been gradual. I still don't think it will happen this month or even this year but perhaps latter when Px is much closer. I can just imagine earth coming up to the galactic plane, the whole solar system being bombarded by very high concentration of cosmic gamma ray due to the desnity nearest to the black hole, the sun being ignited by galactic wave and impact of it all on earth.

All we can do at this point is speculate, continue to spiritually prepare for the worst and hope for the best. TPTB have no hold over those who are awake. It is those who still sleep that are easily manipulated.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Elenin is presently being tracked as it goes through the asteroid belt on its way into the inner solar system. I am truly sorry to have to be the bearer of such grave and threatening news but the source, NASA, is impeccable. We have an incoming mass (what might possibly be a neutron star) coming in and it will do a hard turn around the sun like any comet would, crossing and coming in between Mercury and Venus before starting its journey back out. On its way out it will cross our bow, meaning it will pass very close to the earth and the earth will pass behind it, plowing into its tail.

In the video below you will see this explained graphically. What you will see with mathematical precision is that every time this celestial body comes into alignment with the earth and sun we have a huge earthquake. The last three alignments produced the Japanese 9.0 quake, the one in New Zealand and before that the one in Chile. On March 11th Elenin was much farther out. When the next alignment happens it will be devastatingly close. The main point to understand is that if Elenin was just a normal comet it would not have the mass to generate a gravity pull that would affect the earth when the earth swings around into alignment.

David Morrison, Astrobiology Senior Scientist at NASA, in an official communication on March 1st acknowledged no threat from Elenin. Ten days later Elenin came into alignment with the earth and the sun . . . and Japan was almost destroyed.

Morrison confirmed that Elenin's perihelion (closest to the sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the sun of 40-45 million miles. He said it will be closest to the earth on about October 16, at a distance of about 21 million miles, but he believes there is no reason to think Elenin is any different from a normal comet. I wonder if he changed his mind after March 11th. He dismisses everything alarming as pure fiction.

This is the real deal though—that alignment did happen as we can clearly see from the NASA simulation. Now we have to live with increasing radiation spreading around the northern hemisphere. We know how easy it is for people in authority to cover up information and lie with a straight face. The Japanese government

There is a lot of information (except in the mainstream press) about 2012 and the end of the Mayan Calendar that many are obsessing over but there is more than enough in 2011 to worry about and act on. Last week I was knocked off my chair with the report from the Arctic Circle in Greenland that the sun came back over the horizon

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am