tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

MyGroPonics sm" Gardening System

mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Looks interesting .
    Anyone heard of this system and using it ?

http://www.mygroponics.com/

"MyGroPonics" started as just a simple hydroponic gardening system for people who didn't have enough space or land to grow the fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs that they were craving. It also had the added benefits of using less water, less time, and being easier on your back than conventional gardening.

History

MyGroPonics is the brain-child of J.B. Slear who began experimenting in advanced hydroponics as a hobby while living in Southern California. "Gardening is something I've always enjoyed," explained J.B. recently. "The problem was that until I came up with the MyGroPonics System, I couldn't get my landlord to let me put in a garden. With MyGroPonics, I own the whole garden!"

Hello,

I am the creator of the MyGroPonics System and also the author (along w/ G.U.) of the EBook. I have been using the product described in the MyGroPonics Book since I wrote the book. I have kept my food processing system going through out the year in high altitude (5,500 ft elev.) of course I have a green house for the winter season. I now can boast more vegetables than last year and have made major progress in self preservation. I'm almost to the point where I will not have to go to the store unless it's for something I can't grow. Believe it or not Garlic loves the MyGroPonics System along with an unbelievable amount of hot peppers, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Pumpkin (I use a single level for these because the vines need to spread out) etc. etc. I have a design for the product that will go into mass production and will be produced in the USA (Prescott Valley to be exact). Help out the process please by buying the book. I will be glad to answer any questions on the building of the product and show you some of the changes we've made to make the system last for years. I have been using the same 10 MyGroPonics Trees I created 4 seasons ago. Good Luck to all and happy farming!!
    JB Slear

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: MyGroPonics sm" Gardening System

Post  Carol on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Here is another simple aquaponics system. http://www.aquaponics4you.com/terms?disclaimer.php  

For $37 you get the video (streaming on line), plans and 4 or 5 online books.

They have the grow bed on top of two saw horses with a 100 gallon fish tank underneath.

Of course you may want to check out www.friendlyaquaponics.com as they have a full aquaponic farm.

The smaller unit can be on a deck, in a garage or even inside as it is small enough to do this if one has a sun room or greenhouse.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Thank you Carol .
    This is so good info for those who have little space to grow Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 pm

How to Hydroponics

Thanks to Zedd

Love Always

mudra

romina

Post  romina on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Thank you all, I'll study this matter because I need some solution pronto!
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 am

romina wrote:Thank you all, I'll study this matter because I need some solution pronto!

I wish all the best romina.
    And please share with us if you get into it .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 am

The beauty of aquaponics is that you grow fish as well as fruit and veggies. We use Talapia. Did you know that Talapia were the fish that Christ used in the story of the fishes and loaves? One can also grow shrimp in the water beds. I've seen cherry tomatoes, lettuce, leeks, strawberries, spinach, taro, herbs (basil), etc grown in the aquaponics system.

It's fun when one can make something from what they grow too. Last night I made a quich from tomatoes, basis, spinach using eggs from the chickens. The only item I needed to purchase was cheese. I suppose a cow may be in our future. lol!

Good luck with your project romina. You can start all of your seedlings inside using a grow light or south facing window.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:13 pm